Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hraum Namah Adityaya

Dear Tina,

If I may help:

KUNDALI BASED ON:

November 2, 1974Time: 10:30:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 45' 00", 31 N 20' 00"

Sani usually gives early marriage in seventh but here it is Atmakaraka (which MKS would be seventh bhava) and Vakra which give life-lessons regarding marriage, this is especially so as A7 is lorded by Sani. But thats not so important as bringers. 7L from Moon , Shukra and Karakamsa is Mangal. Mangal is involved in bad cursed with Combust Shukra and neecha Surya while Venus has high avastha (strong curse). Because its in seventh from with 2L from AL thats also stopped rise in society. For that kind of cursed with badhakesh Vakri we have to see remedies based on Bhava Karaka. Here it is Visnu. As palan devata and ishta devata is Krsna this can be in form of "hare rama krsna". Do 3 malas daily that mantra & fast on every wednesday from sunrise to sunset then from 2007 we should see marriage coming...

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

chopra_tina

sohamsa

Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:11 PM

Marriage Delay pl guide Shri Ramesh F. Gangaramani

Respected Rameshji,Can you please guide me and let me know, when i willget married and will i be successful in love marriage.Date of Birth: 02-11-1974Time of Birth: 10 : 30 amPlace of Birth: Bilaspur , MPLatitude: 22° 03' NLongitude: 82° 12' ESome say saturn is causing delay, some say venus iscausing delay. Can you please analyse and suggest theupayas i need to do.Thanks & Regards,Tina