IndiaDivine.org

Pativartana, debility and change of gunas: For Visti-ji & Anurag-ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krupa,

It's better if the birth data is posted as the element of conjecture and 'visualising' the chart is ruled out. Unless, of course, there are compelling reasons for not posting the said data.

Yes, Visti's paper is an authoritative source for information on Parivartana Yoga. PVR Narasimha Rao, however, uses a different way of interpreting Parivartana. He takes Parivartana to mean that the planets involved have changed signs. He applies this to his own Dashamsha Chakra to arrive at two Arudha Lagnas in his Dashamsha Chakra. He appears quite convinced that this works in practice, though he notes that Pt. Sanjay Rath, his Guru did not teach him this method of interpretation.

According to Pt. Sanjay Rath the planets in Parivartana give each other's results in their respective Dashas 'without interchanging the signs'. For example, in your chart, the Surya Dasha will give the results of Shukra and vice versa but the planets will still give results as if posited in the same signs. Another linked factor is that of conjunction of planets and Shri Saurav has requested the stand of the tradition on this issue.

The stand of the tradition on this issue, as it appears to me, especially in the light of Pt. Rath's lecture on Dashamsha in London, 2004, is that interchange of results of conjoined planets does indeed manifest. PVR also adheres to this view. It manifests as the exchange of results in Dasha between the most malefic and the most benefic, the other planet remaining as it is (3 Graha) and the same scheme being applied to any number of conjoined planets. I've applied this to a chart 'Nitin HP' and you may refer to it. The Parivartana is taken first, before conjunction as the planet in exchange is no longer itself but the one it is in exchange with and therefore the issue of original conjunction does not arise at the outset.

In Shri PVR Narasimha Rao's chart, Pt. Rath applied the principle of conjunction and in the malefic Mars Dasha, the results of a potent Mercury were given ' but only when the 8th Lordship of Mars had manifested and he was compeletely out of the political equation'. These words about the timing of the interchange of the results are directly from Pt. Rath's lecture. Therefore, it may not be right at the outset that the results of the conjoined planets are given but when some indications of the Dasha planet have manifested, and then the other planet's results are given. This is what I could gather from the express utterances.

As for Neechabhanga, there was an old mail from Pt. Rath detailing both Neechabhanga and Neechabhanga Rajayoga. You will be interested to learn, in the light of your query about Rashi Drishti and Yoga, that Pt. Rath stated in that e-mail that for aspects causing cancellation of debility 'he used Rashi Drishti'. This mail is on the Vedic Astrology List but you would have to search for it.

Surya, according to that e-mail from Pt. Rath, has Neechabhanga by being in Kendra from Lagna. It has Neechabhanga Rajayoga due to Saturn's placement in Kendra from Lagna. Moon in Taurus for Tula Lagna, though exalted, also gives effects of the Marana Karaka Sthana and cancellation of debility is there due to Venus being in the 4th from this Moon. Where is Mars? If it is in Kendra from Lagna/ Moon it can give Neechabhanga Rajayoga. If Saturn and Mars are in aspect then too it forms Neechabhanga Rajayoga. Sun is eclipsed and is Badhak but by its Parivartana with the Lagna Lord, its debility is again cancelled. This is not a Rajayoga and also due to the 8th House Lordship of Venus, the Yoga will be characterised by suddenness and occult. The Neechabhanga by exchange is also one of the rules stated by Pt. Rath and if the exchange is with a bad planet for the chart, then Khala and other adverse Yogas can be formed.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma.

Web: http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com http://www.astrologyguild.com at the Articles pageMobile:+91-0-9897029471

Pativartana, debility and change of gunas: For Visti-ji & Anurag-ji

Om Sri Gurubhyo NamahNamaskars:I require your guidance in understanding parivartana. I read Visti-ji's paper on parivartana.Let me tell you the situation here. I have Rahu and Sun in Libralagna and Venus in Leo.Here parivartana is happening from rajas to sattwa guna since Sun isin Lagna.However Bhadakesha Sun is debilitated + eclipsed therefore Iunderstand that Venus is going to suffer. But will this result in apositive change ?Sun has neecha-bhanga from Saturn in Cancer and Venus in the 4thfrom Moon in the Tauras.Please help me to overcome the debility of Sun.Maybe this is a silly question but I wonder why rasi dristi is notused in the definition of raja yogas.I understand that graha dristi represents the desire of planets andtherefore if they are kendra+kona lords and have sambhanda theycause raja yoga.However even rasi dristi is a kind of permanent sambhanda so why isit that it is not used for raja-yoga.Thanks in advance.Krupa