IndiaDivine.org

Tendulkar's Chart and Progeny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|Om Saraswatyai Namah|

Dear Sourav Ji,

Namaskar.

Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of the Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of this chart are expressed below.

The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's body. The Arudha in the male chart are seen for : (a) potency and (b) sterility/ infertility. If potency is an issue, the female apparatus is rendered actively defunct. If sterility is an issue, the apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts need to fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and have not checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid. Yes, Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests that the chart might need them.

I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations; they may be inane but are factual.

For a man of such calibre, his voice has inspired bad jokes. Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use his voice as it is. Neechabhanga. He sometimes struggles with the quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this is crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon. Budh is in the 10th from AL in Rashi Chart.

The other somewhat worthless observation is about his characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to ease the groin while playing. Again the 7th House and the debilitated planet in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was astonished to see Mr. Sunil Gavaskar go up to a mimic who made these gestures. Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things matters of focus but this sort of a thing happens in modern day India.

The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned here are to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life manifestations. This in turn is borne out of a personal need to see everything from this amazing art.

Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha malefics below so I will not repeat.

About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be causative of denial. But as Visti pointed out in another segment on 'Bhava Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the curse happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area' seen from the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic causing the benefic to curse.

Sanjay Ji mentioned about Guru for mutable Lagnas where He carries the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really bless at the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some mail somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak Guru is still capable of blessing. Fine.

In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's words, I found the following questions arising in my mind:

1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving the results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It is the 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the Arudha Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only benefics are appreciated in the 8th from the Arudha.

2. Exalted Sun for Kanya Lagna weakens the Vipreeta Raja Yoga as planets in the Dusthana should be weak for the Rajayoga to sustain.

3. I have to say that Neecha Badhak Guru in the 5th with the worst malefic for the Lagna and aspected by the 6th Lord, the primary Maraka for children is very serious affliction indeed.

Sanjay Ji's reference to the Varga Chakras is very illustrative of the factors that explain Tendulkar's success. But the Rashi chart, and knowing it is probably the correct chart, suprises me with what it has delivered. It is just the instinctive response of a Jyotishi and a student of this art and should be understood in that manner.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma.

Web: http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com http://www.astrologyguild.com at the Articles page

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Tendulkar's chart & Progeny-Visti

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

|| Durgaa Smaranam ||

Dear Anuraag-ji,

namaskar. May I be permitted to provide some comments. The onus of birth is on mother as the entire birth apparatus is in mother's body. Father provides the Sukra only. Further we do not know if Sachin has undergone any treatments or remedial measures.

Sukra the kaaraka of semen in own nakshatra (Bharani) and Surya is in Aswini nakshatra owned by Ketu, co-lord of the third house. Further, 5th lord is well placed and in the nakshatra of Mangal who is exalted with the kaaraka of children Guru. Guru gains strength in presence of friend Mangal who is in own nakshatra hence quite strong. However, Mangal is 3rd and 8th lord and can give some problems in issues. Also, Guru is in Vrisabha navaamsa which is in the 9th house of Rasi chart, therefore Guru is in Bhagyaamsa-yuktah. Further, Chandra is digvali and gives neechabhanga to Guru and is also Guru's nakshatra dispositor (Sravana).

The Brahmin Shaapa is not about denial of children but about sufferings indicated by the lordships of the afflictors. Further in the 5th house (which is not a dusthana) the curse fructifies around the period of childbirth. Here, affliction is primarily from Mangal who is lord of 3rd and 8th houses while Rahu the other afflictor is lord of 6th houses and can indicate injuries, diseases, relationships with brothers etc which caused suffering.

Although there are certain weaknesses in the chart regarding children as pointed out by you, the rasi/navaamsa charts doesn't show denial. Guru and Mangal shows one boy one girl or both boys, which I don't know if it is correct.

Saptaamsa lagna shows some afflictions but Guru is with Ketu (ketau kulsya unnatim) and is 9th lord, while Surya is 5th lord and well placed. Mangal is lagnalord exalted and well placed in the 10th house but has parivartana with Sani.

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================

, "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27 wrote:>> |Om Saraswatyai Namah|> > Dear Visti,> > Pranaam.> > Thank you for your response. Well this is another resolution to the > sometimes controversial issue of counting to the stronger lord or > reckong both Arudha and then considering the stronger Arudha. > > Correct. So, the stronger Vikram Arudha is in the 5th from Lagna and > is well placed from Surya. This solves a major problem for me, > regarding judging procreation potential in Tendulkar's chart. > > However, Bhagyapada is still badly afflicted by infertile Mercury > and the 9th Bhava from the Lagna has a Graha. Unless I am mistaken, > and I could well be, COVA states in one example that in case of > conflict the stronger of the Bhavas for which Padas have been > reckoned ought to be taken. Likewise, S3 is in the 6th from the Sun, > though the stronger S9 is well placed. > > Apart from these issues, which your learned views will resolve, I > suppose the only thing left is to consider the post-birth gross > affliction to the Putrakaraka and the Putrabhava with the Brahmin > Shrapa.> > Regards,> Anurag. > , Visti Larsen visti@ wrote:> >> > |Hare Rama Krsna|> > Dear Anurag, Namaskar.> > There are two options for the Vikramapada in Sachins chart. Which > do you > > think is stronger?> > > > Tendulkar, Sachin> > Natal Chart> > April 24, 1973> > Time: 16:25:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 72 E 50' 00", 18 N 58' 00"> > Bombay, India> > > > Yours sincerely,> > > > Visti Larsen> > Email: visti@> > For Consultations and Articles visit: http://srigaruda.com> > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma wrote:> > >> > > |Om Saraswatyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Visti,> > > Namaskar.> > >> > > There was a discussion on Sachin Tendulkar's chart. I felt some> > > confusion regarding progeny potential in his chart. I would be> > > grateful if you could express your thoughts on the same.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Anurag Sharma> > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>> > >> > > > > > <%40>, "Anurag Sharma"> > > <anuraagsharma27@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Sanjay Ji,> > > >> > > > There is one slightly disconcerting thing I find about this > birth> > > data for Sachin Tendulkar. Ishwar has blessed him with two lovely> > > children and yet there is significant affliction to the areas> > > relating to progeny in the Rashi Chakra. Regarding the physical> > > ability to procreate, the Arudha of the 3rd House, A3, is > conjoined> > > Neecha Budh in the 7th House. The Vikramarudha is also in the > 12th> > > House from the Sun. Also, the Bhagyapada, A9, is also conjoined > the> > > A3 and suffers identical affliction. The Arudha of the 3rd House > as> > > reckoned from the Sun, S3, is also in the 6th House from the Sun,> > > showing considerable affliction.> > > >> > > > The Putra Bhava is under a Brahmin Shrapa with Neecha Guru and> > > exalted 3rd and 8th Lord Mars. I must be missing something > because> > > the chart otherwise illustrates well what you have taught. Neecha> > > malefics in the Kendra Bhava give Rajayoga.> > > >> > > > A Vipreeta Raja Yoga is also formed by the Rashi Drishti of the> > > two Dusthana Lords, Ketu and Rahu as they transfer the power to > the> > > Lagna Lord Mercury. But they are debilitated while the Grahas> > > forming the Vipreeta Raja Yoga ought to be strong in the Kendra > and> > > Trikona Bhava. Perhaps it is that his initial success was > astounding> > > considering the circumstances and then based on his stupendous> > > abilities, the Rajayoga has been conventional.> > > >> > > > Kindly shed some light on the chart features pertaining to > progeny.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag.> > > > Web: http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > | om gurave namah |> > > > Dear Utpal> > > > Excellent analysis. Rähu is like Saturn in its functions and > if> > > Saturn causes> > > > kantaka in the fourth house, there is no reason that Rähu > will be> > > fair out> > > > there. Transit Rähu did hell for him. But I wonder if the > Kumbha> > > transit is> > > > better as it is the third house.> > > > I would prefer the Dwisaptati Sama dasa for Sachin> > > > Dwi-saptati sama dasa (applicable if lagna lord is in 7th or > 7th> > > lord is in> > > > lagna):> > > >> > > > Ven MD: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28> > > >> > > > Antardasas in this MD:> > > >> > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2001-09-13> > > > Sat: 2001-09-13 - 2002-10-29> > > > Rah: 2002-10-29 - 2003-12-13> > > > Sun: 2003-12-13 - 2005-01-25> > > > Moon: 2005-01-25 - 2006-03-11> > > > Mars: 2006-03-11 - 2007-04-26> > > > Merc: 2007-04-26 - 2008-06-11> > > > Jup: 2008-06-11 - 2009-07-28> > > > Moon is with Rähu which is in debility and hence this dasa > proved> > > hell for his> > > > emotions but did not see him retire. The present antardasa is > of> > > Mars till april> > > > 2007> > > > However the dasa is very favorable as Venus is a yogakaraka > and is> > > well placed> > > > in the 11th house from ärudha lagna promising much income from> > > advertising and> > > > film or media area, especially for vehicles and clothes ruled > by> > > Venus.> > > >> > > > His career peak was during Jupiter dasa> > > > Dwi-saptati sama dasa (applicable if lagna lord is in 7th or > 7th> > > lord is in> > > > lagna):> > > >> > > > Maha Dasas:> > > >> > > > Moon: 1964-07-28 - 1973-07-28> > > > Mars: 1973-07-28 - 1982-07-28> > > > Merc: 1982-07-28 - 1991-07-29> > > > Jup: 1991-07-29 - 2000-07-28> > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28> > > > Sat: 2009-07-28 - 2018-07-29> > > > Rah: 2018-07-29 - 2027-07-29> > > > Sun: 2027-07-29 - 2036-07-28> > > >> > > > Jupiter has nicabhanga rajayoga as it conjoins exalted fighter> > > Mars and all the> > > > fighting powers of Mars he gets during that dasa. As bädhaka> > > planet in> > > > debility, Jupiter can be in auspicious and this result is being> > > seen during Mars> > > > antardasa - Mars gives Guru results and Jup gives Mars results.> > > > His golden run was from Saturn to Mars antar in Jupiter dasa.> > > >> > > > In dasamsa Jup is in 9th house as 10th lord so räjayoga > happens> > > in that dasa.> > > > Venus is 5th lord, so it gives position and status as Captain > etc.> > > >> > > > PERFORMANCE> > > > The exalted Sun causea a very powerful Rajyoga for Virgo lagna.> > > His performance> > > > has been good in February 2006 during the pratyantardasa of Sun> > > when he hit> > > > another century. (Ven-Moon-Sun specifically)> > > > Then in May 2006 in Ven-Mar-Mer he wanted to retire...Mars is > not> > > going to be> > > > easy in Venus period.> > > > If he plays then in 15 Jan to 6 Mar 2007 he will again hit a > few> > > centuries!!!> > > > The Sun again.> > > >> > > > He should recite 'om namah shivaaya' calmly before going to the> > > field....send> > > > him a fan mail if you really like him. :)> > > >> > > > Best wishes and warm regards,> > > > Sanjay Rath> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> -> > > > Personal: WebPages â-? Rathâ?Ts Rhapsody> > > > SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center â-? SJCERC â-? JIVA> > > > Publications: The Jyotish Digest â-? Sagittarius Publications> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> -> > > ---> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%> 40> > > > [sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%> 40>] On> > > Behalf Of> > > > utpal pathak> > > > Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:49 AM> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40>> > > > Sachin is Back as Rahu has Gone from the > 4th !!> > > >> > > > Jai Gurudev !> > > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > >> > > > In last June, I tried to analyse sachin Tendulkar's chart in> > > response to a query> > > > posed by one mr. aiyer. Both the messages are given herewith > for> > > your reference.> > > >> > > > Now few things have come out correct and with God's grace, his> > > career didn't end> > > > in 2005. I am happy as a serious student of astrology as the> > > prediction proved> > > > right(glory unto the Vedic> > > > Astrology) but i am much more happy to see tendulkar kicking & > > > firing with his> > > > original flamboynace.> > > >> > > > i have eagerly waited for the day of 12th Oct as the Rahu > (Mean)> > > is entering> > > > Kumbha and relieving him from "Heavy Heart" (4th from natal> > > > moon) and enters the Parakram Bhava. I always believed due to > many> > > experiences> > > > that whenever Rahu Mahadasha is on for a native, Rahu is a Boss> > > and it's Transit> > > > is Most effective during that period.> > > >> > > > SRT just survived (in career) the Multiple on slaught of > Transit> > > Rahu, Saturn & > > > > even Jupiter during last 14-15 months just because of the extra> > > ordinary> > > > strength of His Natal chart. mainly due to Sun, Mars & > Strength of> > > Moon in Dhanu> > > > Rashi (Dhanu Rashi is the best among the zodiac in terms of> > > fighting spirit & > > > > competetiveness) .> > > >> > > > NOW It is a Time to watchout his game during Rahu in Kumbha.> > > believe me !! it'll> > > > be a treat to watch. RAHU HAS GONE FROM THE 4TH, THE DISTURBED> > > EMOTIONS ARE MUCH> > > > MORE BALANCED AND SACHIN IS BACK WITH THE BLAST STARTING FROM > 15TH> > > OF OCT!!> > > >> > > > May Thakur Bless him !> > > >> > > > yours,> > > >> > > > Utpal Pathak

|| Jay Gurudev ||

Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar

This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as some

prefers " Simha " as Lagna.

I personally, along with many others stick to " Kanya " as he is Pure,

Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart of my

colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and has

some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early marriage, Wife

elder then him, awards & recognition in his own field, great

Technical skills (in Industrial Automation)]

I have tried to express my thoughts on the questions you have asked

to shri sourav. i hope you won't object.

1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars can't

bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of Parakrama is

exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field of

Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards & Recognition " .

*If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd aspecting

exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon Lagna

Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is a

Public figure and as Dr. Raman warned astrologers not to give

judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of Moon)

* If we consider Mars Dasha from Sun (As per Sanjayji's Tripod

principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so should be

giving great results in career.

* I have no convincing answer for your point about his position as

8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i indicated

in my earlier Mail that has Probably or Surely overtaken other weak

yogas.

)

2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i think that

Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other other

small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic that

Rahu's evil can be nullified by strong mercury.........Sun's

strength can nullify the weakness of all the other planets put

together)

3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha may not

prove bad for progeny because of the following reasons

- The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best Trine

unaffiliated by other natural malefics

- 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while 5th is

occupied by exalted 9th lord Sun.

- 5th from Jupiter is 9th house is also not badly placed.

(Some additional- Mercury is Debilitated Lagna lord not well placed

in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand notwithstanding his

many limitations. -- Mercury is in Kendra to Moon as well as Lagna

and both this references denotes " Fame " and hence His Fame & nothing

else is responsible for his status as one of the Most sellable Brand)

I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for your

knowledge.

Yours,

Utpal Pathak

sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

<anuraagsharma27 wrote:

>

> |Om Saraswatyai Namah|

>

> Dear Sourav Ji,

>

> Namaskar.

>

> Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of the

Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of this

chart are expressed below.

>

> The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's body. The

Arudha in the male chart are seen for : (a) potency and (b)

sterility/ infertility. If potency is an issue, the female apparatus

is rendered actively defunct. If sterility is an issue, the

apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts need to

fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and have not

checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid. Yes,

Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests that the

chart might need them.

>

> I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations; they

may be inane but are factual.

>

> For a man of such calibre, his voice has inspired bad jokes.

Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use his

voice as it is. Neechabhanga. He sometimes struggles with the

quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this is

crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon. Budh is

in the 10th from AL in Rashi Chart.

>

> The other somewhat worthless observation is about his

characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to ease the

groin while playing. Again the 7th House and the debilitated planet

in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was astonished

to see Mr. Sunil Gavaskar go up to a mimic who made these gestures.

Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things matters of

focus but this sort of a thing happens in modern day India.

>

> The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned here are

to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life manifestations.

This in turn is borne out of a personal need to see everything from

this amazing art.

>

> Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha malefics

below so I will not repeat.

>

> About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be causative of

denial. But as Visti pointed out in another segment on 'Bhava

Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the curse

happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area' seen from

the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic causing

the benefic to curse.

>

> Sanjay Ji mentioned about Guru for mutable Lagnas where He carries

the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really bless at

the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some mail

somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak Guru is

still capable of blessing. Fine.

>

> In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's words, I

found the following questions arising in my mind:

>

> 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving the

results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It is the

3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the Arudha

Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only benefics

are appreciated in the 8th from the Arudha.

>

> 2. Exalted Sun for Kanya Lagna weakens the Vipreeta Raja Yoga as

planets in the Dusthana should be weak for the Rajayoga to sustain.

>

> 3. I have to say that Neecha Badhak Guru in the 5th with the worst

malefic for the Lagna and aspected by the 6th Lord, the primary

Maraka for children is very serious affliction indeed.

>

> Sanjay Ji's reference to the Varga Chakras is very illustrative of

the factors that explain Tendulkar's success. But the Rashi chart,

and knowing it is probably the correct chart, suprises me with what

it has delivered. It is just the instinctive response of a Jyotishi

and a student of this art and should be understood in that manner.

>

> Best wishes,

> Anurag Sharma.

>

> Web: http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> http://www.astrologyguild.com at the Articles page

>

>

>

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Tendulkar's chart & Progeny-Visti

>

>

>

> || Hare Raama Krsna ||

>

> || Durgaa Smaranam ||

>

> Dear Anuraag-ji,

>

> namaskar. May I be permitted to

provide some comments. The onus of birth is on mother as the entire

birth apparatus is in mother's body. Father provides the Sukra only.

Further we do not know if Sachin has undergone any treatments or

remedial measures.

>

> Sukra the kaaraka of semen in own nakshatra (Bharani) and Surya is

in Aswini nakshatra owned by Ketu, co-lord of the third house.

Further, 5th lord is well placed and in the nakshatra of Mangal who

is exalted with the kaaraka of children Guru. Guru gains strength in

presence of friend Mangal who is in own nakshatra hence quite

strong. However, Mangal is 3rd and 8th lord and can give some

problems in issues. Also, Guru is in Vrisabha navaamsa which is in

the 9th house of Rasi chart, therefore Guru is in Bhagyaamsa-yuktah.

Further, Chandra is digvali and gives neechabhanga to Guru and is

also Guru's nakshatra dispositor (Sravana).

>

> The Brahmin Shaapa is not about denial of children but about

sufferings indicated by the lordships of the afflictors. Further in

the 5th house (which is not a dusthana) the curse fructifies around

the period of childbirth. Here, affliction is primarily from Mangal

who is lord of 3rd and 8th houses while Rahu the other afflictor is

lord of 6th houses and can indicate injuries, diseases,

relationships with brothers etc which caused suffering.

>

> Although there are certain weaknesses in the chart regarding

children as pointed out by you, the rasi/navaamsa charts doesn't

show denial. Guru and Mangal shows one boy one girl or both boys,

which I don't know if it is correct.

>

> Saptaamsa lagna shows some afflictions but Guru is with Ketu

(ketau kulsya unnatim) and is 9th lord, while Surya is 5th lord and

well placed. Mangal is lagnalord exalted and well placed in the 10th

house but has parivartana with Sani.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Sourav

>

> =================================================================

>

>

> , " Anurag Sharma "

<anuraagsharma27@> wrote:

> >

> > |Om Saraswatyai Namah|

> >

> > Dear Visti,

> >

> > Pranaam.

> >

> > Thank you for your response. Well this is another resolution to

the

> > sometimes controversial issue of counting to the stronger lord

or

> > reckong both Arudha and then considering the stronger Arudha.

> >

> > Correct. So, the stronger Vikram Arudha is in the 5th from Lagna

and

> > is well placed from Surya. This solves a major problem for me,

> > regarding judging procreation potential in Tendulkar's chart.

> >

> > However, Bhagyapada is still badly afflicted by infertile

Mercury

> > and the 9th Bhava from the Lagna has a Graha. Unless I am

mistaken,

> > and I could well be, COVA states in one example that in case of

> > conflict the stronger of the Bhavas for which Padas have been

> > reckoned ought to be taken. Likewise, S3 is in the 6th from the

Sun,

> > though the stronger S9 is well placed.

> >

> > Apart from these issues, which your learned views will resolve,

I

> > suppose the only thing left is to consider the post-birth gross

> > affliction to the Putrakaraka and the Putrabhava with the

Brahmin

> > Shrapa.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anurag.

> > , Visti Larsen visti@ wrote:

> > >

> > > |Hare Rama Krsna|

> > > Dear Anurag, Namaskar.

> > > There are two options for the Vikramapada in Sachins chart.

Which

> > do you

> > > think is stronger?

> > >

> > > Tendulkar, Sachin

> > > Natal Chart

> > > April 24, 1973

> > > Time: 16:25:00

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 72 E 50' 00 " , 18 N 58' 00 "

> > > Bombay, India

> > >

> > > Yours sincerely,

> > >

> > > Visti Larsen

> > > Email: visti@

> > > For Consultations and Articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Anurag Sharma wrote:

> > > >

> > > > |Om Saraswatyai Namah|

> > > >

> > > > Dear Visti,

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > >

> > > > There was a discussion on Sachin Tendulkar's chart. I felt

some

> > > > confusion regarding progeny potential in his chart. I would

be

> > > > grateful if you could express your thoughts on the same.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <%40>, " Anurag Sharma "

> > > > <anuraagsharma27@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > There is one slightly disconcerting thing I find about

this

> > birth

> > > > data for Sachin Tendulkar. Ishwar has blessed him with two

lovely

> > > > children and yet there is significant affliction to the areas

> > > > relating to progeny in the Rashi Chakra. Regarding the

physical

> > > > ability to procreate, the Arudha of the 3rd House, A3, is

> > conjoined

> > > > Neecha Budh in the 7th House. The Vikramarudha is also in

the

> > 12th

> > > > House from the Sun. Also, the Bhagyapada, A9, is also

conjoined

> > the

> > > > A3 and suffers identical affliction. The Arudha of the 3rd

House

> > as

> > > > reckoned from the Sun, S3, is also in the 6th House from the

Sun,

> > > > showing considerable affliction.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Putra Bhava is under a Brahmin Shrapa with Neecha Guru

and

> > > > exalted 3rd and 8th Lord Mars. I must be missing something

> > because

> > > > the chart otherwise illustrates well what you have taught.

Neecha

> > > > malefics in the Kendra Bhava give Rajayoga.

> > > > >

> > > > > A Vipreeta Raja Yoga is also formed by the Rashi Drishti

of the

> > > > two Dusthana Lords, Ketu and Rahu as they transfer the power

to

> > the

> > > > Lagna Lord Mercury. But they are debilitated while the Grahas

> > > > forming the Vipreeta Raja Yoga ought to be strong in the

Kendra

> > and

> > > > Trikona Bhava. Perhaps it is that his initial success was

> > astounding

> > > > considering the circumstances and then based on his

stupendous

> > > > abilities, the Rajayoga has been conventional.

> > > > >

> > > > > Kindly shed some light on the chart features pertaining to

> > progeny.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Anurag.

> > > > > Web: http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > | om gurave namah |

> > > > > Dear Utpal

> > > > > Excellent analysis. Rähu is like Saturn in its functions

and

> > if

> > > > Saturn causes

> > > > > kantaka in the fourth house, there is no reason that Rähu

> > will be

> > > > fair out

> > > > > there. Transit Rähu did hell for him. But I wonder if the

> > Kumbha

> > > > transit is

> > > > > better as it is the third house.

> > > > > I would prefer the Dwisaptati Sama dasa for Sachin

> > > > > Dwi-saptati sama dasa (applicable if lagna lord is in 7th

or

> > 7th

> > > > lord is in

> > > > > lagna):

> > > > >

> > > > > Ven MD: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28

> > > > >

> > > > > Antardasas in this MD:

> > > > >

> > > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2001-09-13

> > > > > Sat: 2001-09-13 - 2002-10-29

> > > > > Rah: 2002-10-29 - 2003-12-13

> > > > > Sun: 2003-12-13 - 2005-01-25

> > > > > Moon: 2005-01-25 - 2006-03-11

> > > > > Mars: 2006-03-11 - 2007-04-26

> > > > > Merc: 2007-04-26 - 2008-06-11

> > > > > Jup: 2008-06-11 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > Moon is with Rähu which is in debility and hence this

dasa

> > proved

> > > > hell for his

> > > > > emotions but did not see him retire. The present antardasa

is

> > of

> > > > Mars till april

> > > > > 2007

> > > > > However the dasa is very favorable as Venus is a

yogakaraka

> > and is

> > > > well placed

> > > > > in the 11th house from ärudha lagna promising much income

from

> > > > advertising and

> > > > > film or media area, especially for vehicles and clothes

ruled

> > by

> > > > Venus.

> > > > >

> > > > > His career peak was during Jupiter dasa

> > > > > Dwi-saptati sama dasa (applicable if lagna lord is in 7th

or

> > 7th

> > > > lord is in

> > > > > lagna):

> > > > >

> > > > > Maha Dasas:

> > > > >

> > > > > Moon: 1964-07-28 - 1973-07-28

> > > > > Mars: 1973-07-28 - 1982-07-28

> > > > > Merc: 1982-07-28 - 1991-07-29

> > > > > Jup: 1991-07-29 - 2000-07-28

> > > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > Sat: 2009-07-28 - 2018-07-29

> > > > > Rah: 2018-07-29 - 2027-07-29

> > > > > Sun: 2027-07-29 - 2036-07-28

> > > > >

> > > > > Jupiter has nicabhanga rajayoga as it conjoins exalted

fighter

> > > > Mars and all the

> > > > > fighting powers of Mars he gets during that dasa. As

bädhaka

> > > > planet in

> > > > > debility, Jupiter can be in auspicious and this result is

being

> > > > seen during Mars

> > > > > antardasa - Mars gives Guru results and Jup gives Mars

results.

> > > > > His golden run was from Saturn to Mars antar in Jupiter

dasa.

> > > > >

> > > > > In dasamsa Jup is in 9th house as 10th lord so räjayoga

> > happens

> > > > in that dasa.

> > > > > Venus is 5th lord, so it gives position and status as

Captain

> > etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > PERFORMANCE

> > > > > The exalted Sun causea a very powerful Rajyoga for Virgo

lagna.

> > > > His performance

> > > > > has been good in February 2006 during the pratyantardasa

of Sun

> > > > when he hit

> > > > > another century. (Ven-Moon-Sun specifically)

> > > > > Then in May 2006 in Ven-Mar-Mer he wanted to retire...Mars

is

> > not

> > > > going to be

> > > > > easy in Venus period.

> > > > > If he plays then in 15 Jan to 6 Mar 2007 he will again hit

a

> > few

> > > > centuries!!!

> > > > > The Sun again.

> > > > >

> > > > > He should recite 'om namah shivaaya' calmly before going

to the

> > > > field....send

> > > > > him a fan mail if you really like him. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes and warm regards,

> > > > > Sanjay Rath

> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ------

---

> > -

> > > > > Personal: WebPages â-? Rathâ?Ts Rhapsody

> > > > > SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center â-? SJCERC â-? JIVA

> > > > > Publications: The Jyotish Digest â-? Sagittarius

Publications

> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ------

---

> > -

> > > > ---

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > 40>

> > > > [sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > 40>] On

> > > > Behalf Of

> > > > > utpal pathak

> > > > > Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:49 AM

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

40>

> > > > > Sachin is Back as Rahu has Gone from

the

> > 4th !!

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Gurudev !

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > >

> > > > > In last June, I tried to analyse sachin Tendulkar's chart

in

> > > > response to a query

> > > > > posed by one mr. aiyer. Both the messages are given

herewith

> > for

> > > > your reference.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now few things have come out correct and with God's grace,

his

> > > > career didn't end

> > > > > in 2005. I am happy as a serious student of astrology as

the

> > > > prediction proved

> > > > > right(glory unto the Vedic

> > > > > Astrology) but i am much more happy to see tendulkar

kicking &

> > > > firing with his

> > > > > original flamboynace.

> > > > >

> > > > > i have eagerly waited for the day of 12th Oct as the Rahu

> > (Mean)

> > > > is entering

> > > > > Kumbha and relieving him from " Heavy Heart " (4th from natal

> > > > > moon) and enters the Parakram Bhava. I always believed due

to

> > many

> > > > experiences

> > > > > that whenever Rahu Mahadasha is on for a native, Rahu is a

Boss

> > > > and it's Transit

> > > > > is Most effective during that period.

> > > > >

> > > > > SRT just survived (in career) the Multiple on slaught of

> > Transit

> > > > Rahu, Saturn &

> > > > > even Jupiter during last 14-15 months just because of the

extra

> > > > ordinary

> > > > > strength of His Natal chart. mainly due to Sun, Mars &

> > Strength of

> > > > Moon in Dhanu

> > > > > Rashi (Dhanu Rashi is the best among the zodiac in terms of

> > > > fighting spirit &

> > > > > competetiveness) .

> > > > >

> > > > > NOW It is a Time to watchout his game during Rahu in

Kumbha.

> > > > believe me !! it'll

> > > > > be a treat to watch. RAHU HAS GONE FROM THE 4TH, THE

DISTURBED

> > > > EMOTIONS ARE MUCH

> > > > > MORE BALANCED AND SACHIN IS BACK WITH THE BLAST STARTING

FROM

> > 15TH

> > > > OF OCT!!

> > > > >

> > > > > May Thakur Bless him !

> > > > >

> > > > > yours,

> > > > >

> > > > > Utpal Pathak

>

|Om Saraswatyai Namah|

Dear Utpal Ji,

Pranaam.

It is very nice to hear from you. I have followed your excellent

writings on the chart with great interest and continue to learn.

Yes, Dr. B.V. Raman laid stress on the placements from the Moon. He

also appeared to strongly favour the weakness of the Dusthana lords

in Rashi and Navamsha.

As I have stated before, I also feel this is the correct chart. Some

time back, perhaps some years back, there was a discussion about the

Chandra Lagna and its role as a parallel Lagna in predictive

Jyotish. I may be forgetting or may be mistaken, but the dominant

view taken as SJC was that Chandra Lagna does not work as a parallel

Lagna. It is to be seen for social support and the happiness of the

Jatak in the matters ruled by the lords seen from the Chandra Lagna.

sohamsa , " utpal pathak " <vedic_pathak

wrote:

>

> || Jay Gurudev ||

>

> Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar

>

> This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as some

> prefers " Simha " as Lagna.

>

> I personally, along with many others stick to " Kanya " as he is

Pure,

> Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart of my

> colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and has

> some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early marriage,

Wife

> elder then him, awards & recognition in his own field, great

> Technical skills (in Industrial Automation)]

>

> I have tried to express my thoughts on the questions you have

asked

> to shri sourav. i hope you won't object.

>

> 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars can't

> bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of Parakrama is

> exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field of

> Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards & Recognition " .

>

> *If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd aspecting

> exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon Lagna

> Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is a

> Public figure and as Dr. Raman warned astrologers not to give

> judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of Moon)

>

> * If we consider Mars Dasha from Sun (As per Sanjayji's Tripod

> principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so should be

> giving great results in career.

>

> * I have no convincing answer for your point about his position as

> 8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i indicated

> in my earlier Mail that has Probably or Surely overtaken other

weak

> yogas.

> )

>

> 2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i think

that

> Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other other

> small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic that

> Rahu's evil can be nullified by strong mercury.........Sun's

> strength can nullify the weakness of all the other planets put

> together)

>

> 3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha may

not

> prove bad for progeny because of the following reasons

> - The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best Trine

> unaffiliated by other natural malefics

> - 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while 5th

is

> occupied by exalted 9th lord Sun.

> - 5th from Jupiter is 9th house is also not badly placed.

>

> (Some additional- Mercury is Debilitated Lagna lord not well

placed

> in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand notwithstanding

his

> many limitations. -- Mercury is in Kendra to Moon as well as

Lagna

> and both this references denotes " Fame " and hence His Fame &

nothing

> else is responsible for his status as one of the Most sellable

Brand)

>

> I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for your

> knowledge.

>

> Yours,

>

> Utpal Pathak

>

> sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

> <anuraagsharma27@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sourav Ji,

> >

> > Namaskar.

> >

> > Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of the

> Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of this

> chart are expressed below.

> >

> > The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's body.

The

> Arudha in the male chart are seen for : (a) potency and (b)

> sterility/ infertility. If potency is an issue, the female

apparatus

> is rendered actively defunct. If sterility is an issue, the

> apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts need

to

> fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and have

not

> checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid. Yes,

> Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests that

the

> chart might need them.

> >

> > I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations; they

> may be inane but are factual.

> >

> > For a man of such calibre, his voice has inspired bad jokes.

> Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use his

> voice as it is. Neechabhanga. He sometimes struggles with the

> quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this is

> crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon. Budh

is

> in the 10th from AL in Rashi Chart.

> >

> > The other somewhat worthless observation is about his

> characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to ease

the

> groin while playing. Again the 7th House and the debilitated

planet

> in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was astonished

> to see Mr. Sunil Gavaskar go up to a mimic who made these

gestures.

> Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things matters

of

> focus but this sort of a thing happens in modern day India.

> >

> > The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned here

are

> to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life manifestations.

> This in turn is borne out of a personal need to see everything

from

> this amazing art.

> >

> > Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha malefics

> below so I will not repeat.

> >

> > About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be causative

of

> denial. But as Visti pointed out in another segment on 'Bhava

> Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the curse

> happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area' seen

from

> the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic causing

> the benefic to curse.

> >

> > Sanjay Ji mentioned about Guru for mutable Lagnas where He

carries

> the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really bless

at

> the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some mail

> somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak Guru

is

> still capable of blessing. Fine.

> >

> > In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's words,

I

> found the following questions arising in my mind:

> >

> > 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving the

> results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It is

the

> 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the Arudha

> Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only benefics

> are appreciated in the 8th from the Arudha.

> >

> > 2. Exalted Sun for Kanya Lagna weakens the Vipreeta Raja Yoga as

> planets in the Dusthana should be weak for the Rajayoga to

sustain.

> >

> > 3. I have to say that Neecha Badhak Guru in the 5th with the

worst

> malefic for the Lagna and aspected by the 6th Lord, the primary

> Maraka for children is very serious affliction indeed.

> >

> > Sanjay Ji's reference to the Varga Chakras is very illustrative

of

> the factors that explain Tendulkar's success. But the Rashi chart,

> and knowing it is probably the correct chart, suprises me with

what

> it has delivered. It is just the instinctive response of a

Jyotishi

> and a student of this art and should be understood in that manner.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> > Anurag Sharma.

> >

> > Web: http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > http://www.astrologyguild.com at the Articles page

> >

> >

> >

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Tendulkar's chart & Progeny-Visti

> >

> >

> >

> > || Hare Raama Krsna ||

> >

> > || Durgaa Smaranam ||

> >

> > Dear Anuraag-ji,

> >

> > namaskar. May I be permitted

to

> provide some comments. The onus of birth is on mother as the

entire

> birth apparatus is in mother's body. Father provides the Sukra

only.

> Further we do not know if Sachin has undergone any treatments or

> remedial measures.

> >

> > Sukra the kaaraka of semen in own nakshatra (Bharani) and Surya

is

> in Aswini nakshatra owned by Ketu, co-lord of the third house.

> Further, 5th lord is well placed and in the nakshatra of Mangal

who

> is exalted with the kaaraka of children Guru. Guru gains strength

in

> presence of friend Mangal who is in own nakshatra hence quite

> strong. However, Mangal is 3rd and 8th lord and can give some

> problems in issues. Also, Guru is in Vrisabha navaamsa which is in

> the 9th house of Rasi chart, therefore Guru is in Bhagyaamsa-

yuktah.

> Further, Chandra is digvali and gives neechabhanga to Guru and is

> also Guru's nakshatra dispositor (Sravana).

> >

> > The Brahmin Shaapa is not about denial of children but about

> sufferings indicated by the lordships of the afflictors. Further

in

> the 5th house (which is not a dusthana) the curse fructifies

around

> the period of childbirth. Here, affliction is primarily from

Mangal

> who is lord of 3rd and 8th houses while Rahu the other afflictor

is

> lord of 6th houses and can indicate injuries, diseases,

> relationships with brothers etc which caused suffering.

> >

> > Although there are certain weaknesses in the chart regarding

> children as pointed out by you, the rasi/navaamsa charts doesn't

> show denial. Guru and Mangal shows one boy one girl or both boys,

> which I don't know if it is correct.

> >

> > Saptaamsa lagna shows some afflictions but Guru is with Ketu

> (ketau kulsya unnatim) and is 9th lord, while Surya is 5th lord

and

> well placed. Mangal is lagnalord exalted and well placed in the

10th

> house but has parivartana with Sani.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Sourav

> >

> > =================================================================

> >

> >

> > , " Anurag Sharma "

> > >

> > > |Om Saraswatyai Namah|

> > >

> > > Dear Visti,

> > >

> > > Pranaam.

> > >

> > > Thank you for your response. Well this is another resolution

to

> the

> > > sometimes controversial issue of counting to the stronger lord

> or

> > > reckong both Arudha and then considering the stronger Arudha.

> > >

> > > Correct. So, the stronger Vikram Arudha is in the 5th from

Lagna

> and

> > > is well placed from Surya. This solves a major problem for me,

> > > regarding judging procreation potential in Tendulkar's chart.

> > >

> > > However, Bhagyapada is still badly afflicted by infertile

> Mercury

> > > and the 9th Bhava from the Lagna has a Graha. Unless I am

> mistaken,

> > > and I could well be, COVA states in one example that in case

of

> > > conflict the stronger of the Bhavas for which Padas have been

> > > reckoned ought to be taken. Likewise, S3 is in the 6th from

the

> Sun,

> > > though the stronger S9 is well placed.

> > >

> > > Apart from these issues, which your learned views will

resolve,

> I

> > > suppose the only thing left is to consider the post-birth

gross

> > > affliction to the Putrakaraka and the Putrabhava with the

> Brahmin

> > > Shrapa.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Anurag.

> > > , Visti Larsen visti@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > |Hare Rama Krsna|

> > > > Dear Anurag, Namaskar.

> > > > There are two options for the Vikramapada in Sachins chart.

> Which

> > > do you

> > > > think is stronger?

> > > >

> > > > Tendulkar, Sachin

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > > April 24, 1973

> > > > Time: 16:25:00

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 72 E 50' 00 " , 18 N 58' 00 "

> > > > Bombay, India

> > > >

> > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Visti Larsen

> > > > Email: visti@

> > > > For Consultations and Articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > |Om Saraswatyai Namah|

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Visti,

> > > > > Namaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > There was a discussion on Sachin Tendulkar's chart. I felt

> some

> > > > > confusion regarding progeny potential in his chart. I

would

> be

> > > > > grateful if you could express your thoughts on the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > > <http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <%40>, " Anurag Sharma "

> > > > > <anuraagsharma27@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is one slightly disconcerting thing I find about

> this

> > > birth

> > > > > data for Sachin Tendulkar. Ishwar has blessed him with two

> lovely

> > > > > children and yet there is significant affliction to the

areas

> > > > > relating to progeny in the Rashi Chakra. Regarding the

> physical

> > > > > ability to procreate, the Arudha of the 3rd House, A3, is

> > > conjoined

> > > > > Neecha Budh in the 7th House. The Vikramarudha is also in

> the

> > > 12th

> > > > > House from the Sun. Also, the Bhagyapada, A9, is also

> conjoined

> > > the

> > > > > A3 and suffers identical affliction. The Arudha of the 3rd

> House

> > > as

> > > > > reckoned from the Sun, S3, is also in the 6th House from

the

> Sun,

> > > > > showing considerable affliction.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The Putra Bhava is under a Brahmin Shrapa with Neecha

Guru

> and

> > > > > exalted 3rd and 8th Lord Mars. I must be missing something

> > > because

> > > > > the chart otherwise illustrates well what you have taught.

> Neecha

> > > > > malefics in the Kendra Bhava give Rajayoga.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A Vipreeta Raja Yoga is also formed by the Rashi Drishti

> of the

> > > > > two Dusthana Lords, Ketu and Rahu as they transfer the

power

> to

> > > the

> > > > > Lagna Lord Mercury. But they are debilitated while the

Grahas

> > > > > forming the Vipreeta Raja Yoga ought to be strong in the

> Kendra

> > > and

> > > > > Trikona Bhava. Perhaps it is that his initial success was

> > > astounding

> > > > > considering the circumstances and then based on his

> stupendous

> > > > > abilities, the Rajayoga has been conventional.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kindly shed some light on the chart features pertaining

to

> > > progeny.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Anurag.

> > > > > > Web: http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > | om gurave namah |

> > > > > > Dear Utpal

> > > > > > Excellent analysis. Rähu is like Saturn in its

functions

> and

> > > if

> > > > > Saturn causes

> > > > > > kantaka in the fourth house, there is no reason that

Rähu

> > > will be

> > > > > fair out

> > > > > > there. Transit Rähu did hell for him. But I wonder if

the

> > > Kumbha

> > > > > transit is

> > > > > > better as it is the third house.

> > > > > > I would prefer the Dwisaptati Sama dasa for Sachin

> > > > > > Dwi-saptati sama dasa (applicable if lagna lord is in

7th

> or

> > > 7th

> > > > > lord is in

> > > > > > lagna):

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ven MD: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Antardasas in this MD:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2001-09-13

> > > > > > Sat: 2001-09-13 - 2002-10-29

> > > > > > Rah: 2002-10-29 - 2003-12-13

> > > > > > Sun: 2003-12-13 - 2005-01-25

> > > > > > Moon: 2005-01-25 - 2006-03-11

> > > > > > Mars: 2006-03-11 - 2007-04-26

> > > > > > Merc: 2007-04-26 - 2008-06-11

> > > > > > Jup: 2008-06-11 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > > Moon is with Rähu which is in debility and hence this

> dasa

> > > proved

> > > > > hell for his

> > > > > > emotions but did not see him retire. The present

antardasa

> is

> > > of

> > > > > Mars till april

> > > > > > 2007

> > > > > > However the dasa is very favorable as Venus is a

> yogakaraka

> > > and is

> > > > > well placed

> > > > > > in the 11th house from ärudha lagna promising much

income

> from

> > > > > advertising and

> > > > > > film or media area, especially for vehicles and clothes

> ruled

> > > by

> > > > > Venus.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > His career peak was during Jupiter dasa

7th

> or

> > > 7th

> > > > > lord is in

> > > > > > lagna):

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maha Dasas:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Moon: 1964-07-28 - 1973-07-28

> > > > > > Mars: 1973-07-28 - 1982-07-28

> > > > > > Merc: 1982-07-28 - 1991-07-29

> > > > > > Jup: 1991-07-29 - 2000-07-28

> > > > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > > Sat: 2009-07-28 - 2018-07-29

> > > > > > Rah: 2018-07-29 - 2027-07-29

> > > > > > Sun: 2027-07-29 - 2036-07-28

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jupiter has nicabhanga rajayoga as it conjoins exalted

> fighter

> > > > > Mars and all the

> > > > > > fighting powers of Mars he gets during that dasa. As

> bädhaka

> > > > > planet in

> > > > > > debility, Jupiter can be in auspicious and this result

is

> being

> > > > > seen during Mars

> > > > > > antardasa - Mars gives Guru results and Jup gives Mars

> results.

> > > > > > His golden run was from Saturn to Mars antar in Jupiter

> dasa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In dasamsa Jup is in 9th house as 10th lord so räjayoga

> > > happens

> > > > > in that dasa.

> > > > > > Venus is 5th lord, so it gives position and status as

> Captain

> > > etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > PERFORMANCE

> > > > > > The exalted Sun causea a very powerful Rajyoga for Virgo

> lagna.

> > > > > His performance

> > > > > > has been good in February 2006 during the pratyantardasa

> of Sun

> > > > > when he hit

> > > > > > another century. (Ven-Moon-Sun specifically)

> > > > > > Then in May 2006 in Ven-Mar-Mer he wanted to

retire...Mars

> is

> > > not

> > > > > going to be

> > > > > > easy in Venus period.

> > > > > > If he plays then in 15 Jan to 6 Mar 2007 he will again

hit

> a

> > > few

> > > > > centuries!!!

> > > > > > The Sun again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He should recite 'om namah shivaaya' calmly before going

> to the

> > > > > field....send

> > > > > > him a fan mail if you really like him. :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes and warm regards,

> > > > > > Sanjay Rath

> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

--

> ---

> > > -

> > > > > > Personal: WebPages â-? Rathâ?Ts Rhapsody

> > > > > > SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center â-? SJCERC â-? JIVA

> > > > > > Publications: The Jyotish Digest â-? Sagittarius

> Publications

--

> ---

> > > -

> > > > > ---

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > > 40>

> > > > > [sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > > 40>] On

> > > > > Behalf Of

> > > > > > utpal pathak

> > > > > > Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:49 AM

> 40>

> > > > > > Sachin is Back as Rahu has Gone from

> the

> > > 4th !!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Gurudev !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In last June, I tried to analyse sachin Tendulkar's

chart

> in

> > > > > response to a query

> > > > > > posed by one mr. aiyer. Both the messages are given

> herewith

> > > for

> > > > > your reference.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now few things have come out correct and with God's

grace,

> his

> > > > > career didn't end

> > > > > > in 2005. I am happy as a serious student of astrology as

> the

> > > > > prediction proved

> > > > > > right(glory unto the Vedic

> > > > > > Astrology) but i am much more happy to see tendulkar

> kicking &

> > > > > firing with his

> > > > > > original flamboynace.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have eagerly waited for the day of 12th Oct as the

Rahu

> > > (Mean)

> > > > > is entering

> > > > > > Kumbha and relieving him from " Heavy Heart " (4th from

natal

> > > > > > moon) and enters the Parakram Bhava. I always believed

due

> to

> > > many

> > > > > experiences

> > > > > > that whenever Rahu Mahadasha is on for a native, Rahu is

a

> Boss

> > > > > and it's Transit

> > > > > > is Most effective during that period.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SRT just survived (in career) the Multiple on slaught of

> > > Transit

> > > > > Rahu, Saturn &

> > > > > > even Jupiter during last 14-15 months just because of

the

> extra

> > > > > ordinary

> > > > > > strength of His Natal chart. mainly due to Sun, Mars &

> > > Strength of

> > > > > Moon in Dhanu

> > > > > > Rashi (Dhanu Rashi is the best among the zodiac in terms

of

> > > > > fighting spirit &

> > > > > > competetiveness) .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > NOW It is a Time to watchout his game during Rahu in

> Kumbha.

> > > > > believe me !! it'll

> > > > > > be a treat to watch. RAHU HAS GONE FROM THE 4TH, THE

> DISTURBED

> > > > > EMOTIONS ARE MUCH

> > > > > > MORE BALANCED AND SACHIN IS BACK WITH THE BLAST STARTING

> FROM

> > > 15TH

> > > > > OF OCT!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > May Thakur Bless him !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > yours,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Utpal Pathak

> >

>

|Om Saraswatyai Namah|

Dear Utpal Ji,

My last message was posted prematurely. In continuation of the

discussion, for example, the 10th Lord from the Moon is seen for the

social support received from the society in the realm of work.

However, you are right when you quote the works of Dr. Raman. I have

seen the Chandra Lagna being used in each case in both volumes of

How to Judge a Horoscope.

It was very illuminating to read so many perspectives on the great

achiever's chart.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

wrote:

>

> || Jay Gurudev ||

>

>

> This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as some

>

Pure,

> Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart of my

> colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and has

> some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early marriage,

Wife

>

asked

>

> 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars can't

> bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of Parakrama is

> exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field of

> Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards & Recognition " .

>

> *If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd aspecting

> exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon Lagna

> Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is a

> judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of Moon)

>

> principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so should be

>

> * I have no convincing answer for your point about his position as

> 8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i indicated

weak

> yogas.

> )

>

> 2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i think

that

> Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other other

> small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic that

> together)

>

> 3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha may

not

> - The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best Trine

> - 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while 5th

is

>

placed

> in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand notwithstanding

his

Lagna

nothing

Brand)

>

> I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for your

> knowledge.

>

> Yours,

>

> Utpal Pathak

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sourav Ji,

> >

> > Namaskar.

> >

> > Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of the

> Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of this

> >

> > The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's body.

The

apparatus

> apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts need

to

> fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and have

not

> checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid. Yes,

> Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests that

the

> chart might need them.

> >

> > I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations; they

> >

> Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use his

> quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this is

> crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon. Budh

is

> >

> characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to ease

the

planet

> in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was astonished

gestures.

> Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things matters

of

> >

> > The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned here

are

> to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life manifestations.

from

> this amazing art.

> >

> > Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha malefics

> >

> > About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be causative

of

> Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the curse

> happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area' seen

from

> the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic causing

> the benefic to curse.

> >

carries

> the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really bless

at

> the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some mail

> somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak Guru

is

> >

> > In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's words,

I

> >

> > 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving the

> results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It is

the

> 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the Arudha

> Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only benefics

> are appreciated in the 8th from the Arudha.

> >

> > 2. Exalted Sun for Kanya Lagna weakens the Vipreeta Raja Yoga as

> planets in the Dusthana should be weak for the Rajayoga to

sustain.

> >

> > 3. I have to say that Neecha Badhak Guru in the 5th with the

worst

> malefic for the Lagna and aspected by the 6th Lord, the primary

> Maraka for children is very serious affliction indeed.

> >

> > Sanjay Ji's reference to the Varga Chakras is very illustrative

of

> the factors that explain Tendulkar's success. But the Rashi chart,

> and knowing it is probably the correct chart, suprises me with

what

> it has delivered. It is just the instinctive response of a

Jyotishi

> and a student of this art and should be understood in that manner.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> > Anurag Sharma.

> >

> > Web: http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > http://www.astrologyguild.com at the Articles page

> >

> >

> >

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Tendulkar's chart & Progeny-Visti

> >

> >

> >

> > || Hare Raama Krsna ||

> >

> > || Durgaa Smaranam ||

> >

> > Dear Anuraag-ji,

> >

> > namaskar. May I be permitted

to

> provide some comments. The onus of birth is on mother as the

entire

> birth apparatus is in mother's body. Father provides the Sukra

only.

> Further we do not know if Sachin has undergone any treatments or

> remedial measures.

> >

> > Sukra the kaaraka of semen in own nakshatra (Bharani) and Surya

is

> in Aswini nakshatra owned by Ketu, co-lord of the third house.

> Further, 5th lord is well placed and in the nakshatra of Mangal

who

> is exalted with the kaaraka of children Guru. Guru gains strength

in

> presence of friend Mangal who is in own nakshatra hence quite

> strong. However, Mangal is 3rd and 8th lord and can give some

> problems in issues. Also, Guru is in Vrisabha navaamsa which is in

> the 9th house of Rasi chart, therefore Guru is in Bhagyaamsa-

yuktah.

> Further, Chandra is digvali and gives neechabhanga to Guru and is

> also Guru's nakshatra dispositor (Sravana).

> >

> > The Brahmin Shaapa is not about denial of children but about

> sufferings indicated by the lordships of the afflictors. Further

in

> the 5th house (which is not a dusthana) the curse fructifies

around

> the period of childbirth. Here, affliction is primarily from

Mangal

> who is lord of 3rd and 8th houses while Rahu the other afflictor

is

> lord of 6th houses and can indicate injuries, diseases,

> relationships with brothers etc which caused suffering.

> >

> > Although there are certain weaknesses in the chart regarding

> children as pointed out by you, the rasi/navaamsa charts doesn't

> show denial. Guru and Mangal shows one boy one girl or both boys,

> which I don't know if it is correct.

> >

> > Saptaamsa lagna shows some afflictions but Guru is with Ketu

> (ketau kulsya unnatim) and is 9th lord, while Surya is 5th lord

and

> well placed. Mangal is lagnalord exalted and well placed in the

10th

> house but has parivartana with Sani.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Sourav

> >

> > =================================================================

> >

> >

> > , " Anurag Sharma "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Visti,

> > >

> > > Pranaam.

> > >

> > > Thank you for your response. Well this is another resolution

to

> the

> > > sometimes controversial issue of counting to the stronger lord

> or

> > > reckong both Arudha and then considering the stronger Arudha.

> > >

> > > Correct. So, the stronger Vikram Arudha is in the 5th from

Lagna

> and

> > > is well placed from Surya. This solves a major problem for me,

> > > regarding judging procreation potential in Tendulkar's chart.

> > >

> > > However, Bhagyapada is still badly afflicted by infertile

> Mercury

> > > and the 9th Bhava from the Lagna has a Graha. Unless I am

> mistaken,

> > > and I could well be, COVA states in one example that in case

of

> > > conflict the stronger of the Bhavas for which Padas have been

> > > reckoned ought to be taken. Likewise, S3 is in the 6th from

the

> Sun,

> > > though the stronger S9 is well placed.

> > >

> > > Apart from these issues, which your learned views will

resolve,

> I

> > > suppose the only thing left is to consider the post-birth

gross

> > > affliction to the Putrakaraka and the Putrabhava with the

> Brahmin

> > > Shrapa.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Anurag.

> > > , Visti Larsen visti@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > |Hare Rama Krsna|

> > > > Dear Anurag, Namaskar.

> > > > There are two options for the Vikramapada in Sachins chart.

> Which

> > > do you

> > > > think is stronger?

> > > >

> > > > Tendulkar, Sachin

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > > April 24, 1973

> > > > Time: 16:25:00

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 72 E 50' 00 " , 18 N 58' 00 "

> > > > Bombay, India

> > > >

> > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Visti Larsen

> > > > Email: visti@

> > > > For Consultations and Articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Visti,

> > > > > Namaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > There was a discussion on Sachin Tendulkar's chart. I felt

> some

> > > > > confusion regarding progeny potential in his chart. I

would

> be

> > > > > grateful if you could express your thoughts on the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Anurag Sharma

> > > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <%40>, " Anurag Sharma "

> > > > > <anuraagsharma27@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is one slightly disconcerting thing I find about

> this

> > > birth

> > > > > data for Sachin Tendulkar. Ishwar has blessed him with two

> lovely

> > > > > children and yet there is significant affliction to the

areas

> > > > > relating to progeny in the Rashi Chakra. Regarding the

> physical

> > > > > ability to procreate, the Arudha of the 3rd House, A3, is

> > > conjoined

> > > > > Neecha Budh in the 7th House. The Vikramarudha is also in

> the

> > > 12th

> > > > > House from the Sun. Also, the Bhagyapada, A9, is also

> conjoined

> > > the

> > > > > A3 and suffers identical affliction. The Arudha of the 3rd

> House

> > > as

> > > > > reckoned from the Sun, S3, is also in the 6th House from

the

> Sun,

> > > > > showing considerable affliction.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The Putra Bhava is under a Brahmin Shrapa with Neecha

Guru

> and

> > > > > exalted 3rd and 8th Lord Mars. I must be missing something

> > > because

> > > > > the chart otherwise illustrates well what you have taught.

> Neecha

> > > > > malefics in the Kendra Bhava give Rajayoga.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A Vipreeta Raja Yoga is also formed by the Rashi Drishti

> of the

> > > > > two Dusthana Lords, Ketu and Rahu as they transfer the

power

> to

> > > the

> > > > > Lagna Lord Mercury. But they are debilitated while the

Grahas

> > > > > forming the Vipreeta Raja Yoga ought to be strong in the

> Kendra

> > > and

> > > > > Trikona Bhava. Perhaps it is that his initial success was

> > > astounding

> > > > > considering the circumstances and then based on his

> stupendous

> > > > > abilities, the Rajayoga has been conventional.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kindly shed some light on the chart features pertaining

to

> > > progeny.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Anurag.

> > > > > > Web: http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > | om gurave namah |

> > > > > > Dear Utpal

> > > > > > Excellent analysis. Rähu is like Saturn in its

functions

> and

> > > if

> > > > > Saturn causes

> > > > > > kantaka in the fourth house, there is no reason that

Rähu

> > > will be

> > > > > fair out

> > > > > > there. Transit Rähu did hell for him. But I wonder if

the

> > > Kumbha

> > > > > transit is

> > > > > > better as it is the third house.

> > > > > > I would prefer the Dwisaptati Sama dasa for Sachin

7th

> or

> > > 7th

> > > > > lord is in

> > > > > > lagna):

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ven MD: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Antardasas in this MD:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2001-09-13

> > > > > > Sat: 2001-09-13 - 2002-10-29

> > > > > > Rah: 2002-10-29 - 2003-12-13

> > > > > > Sun: 2003-12-13 - 2005-01-25

> > > > > > Moon: 2005-01-25 - 2006-03-11

> > > > > > Mars: 2006-03-11 - 2007-04-26

> > > > > > Merc: 2007-04-26 - 2008-06-11

> > > > > > Jup: 2008-06-11 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > > Moon is with Rähu which is in debility and hence this

> dasa

> > > proved

> > > > > hell for his

> > > > > > emotions but did not see him retire. The present

antardasa

> is

> > > of

> > > > > Mars till april

> > > > > > 2007

> > > > > > However the dasa is very favorable as Venus is a

> yogakaraka

> > > and is

> > > > > well placed

> > > > > > in the 11th house from ärudha lagna promising much

income

> from

> > > > > advertising and

> > > > > > film or media area, especially for vehicles and clothes

> ruled

> > > by

> > > > > Venus.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > His career peak was during Jupiter dasa

7th

> or

> > > 7th

> > > > > lord is in

> > > > > > lagna):

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maha Dasas:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Moon: 1964-07-28 - 1973-07-28

> > > > > > Mars: 1973-07-28 - 1982-07-28

> > > > > > Merc: 1982-07-28 - 1991-07-29

> > > > > > Jup: 1991-07-29 - 2000-07-28

> > > > > > Ven: 2000-07-28 - 2009-07-28

> > > > > > Sat: 2009-07-28 - 2018-07-29

> > > > > > Rah: 2018-07-29 - 2027-07-29

> > > > > > Sun: 2027-07-29 - 2036-07-28

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jupiter has nicabhanga rajayoga as it conjoins exalted

> fighter

> > > > > Mars and all the

> > > > > > fighting powers of Mars he gets during that dasa. As

> bädhaka

> > > > > planet in

> > > > > > debility, Jupiter can be in auspicious and this result

is

> being

> > > > > seen during Mars

> > > > > > antardasa - Mars gives Guru results and Jup gives Mars

> results.

> > > > > > His golden run was from Saturn to Mars antar in Jupiter

> dasa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In dasamsa Jup is in 9th house as 10th lord so räjayoga

> > > happens

> > > > > in that dasa.

> > > > > > Venus is 5th lord, so it gives position and status as

> Captain

> > > etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > PERFORMANCE

> > > > > > The exalted Sun causea a very powerful Rajyoga for Virgo

> lagna.

> > > > > His performance

> > > > > > has been good in February 2006 during the pratyantardasa

> of Sun

> > > > > when he hit

> > > > > > another century. (Ven-Moon-Sun specifically)

> > > > > > Then in May 2006 in Ven-Mar-Mer he wanted to

retire...Mars

> is

> > > not

> > > > > going to be

> > > > > > easy in Venus period.

> > > > > > If he plays then in 15 Jan to 6 Mar 2007 he will again

hit

> a

> > > few

> > > > > centuries!!!

> > > > > > The Sun again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He should recite 'om namah shivaaya' calmly before going

> to the

> > > > > field....send

> > > > > > him a fan mail if you really like him. :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes and warm regards,

> > > > > > Sanjay Rath

--

> ---

> > > -

> > > > > > Personal: WebPages â-? Rathâ?Ts Rhapsody

> > > > > > SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center â-? SJCERC â-? JIVA

> > > > > > Publications: The Jyotish Digest â-? Sagittarius

> Publications

--

> ---

> > > -

> > > > > ---

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > 40>

> > > > > [sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%

> > > 40>] On

> > > > > Behalf Of

> > > > > > utpal pathak

> > > > > > Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:49 AM

> 40>

> > > > > > Sachin is Back as Rahu has Gone from

> the

> > > 4th !!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Gurudev !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In last June, I tried to analyse sachin Tendulkar's

chart

> in

> > > > > response to a query

> > > > > > posed by one mr. aiyer. Both the messages are given

> herewith

> > > for

> > > > > your reference.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now few things have come out correct and with God's

grace,

> his

> > > > > career didn't end

> > > > > > in 2005. I am happy as a serious student of astrology as

> the

> > > > > prediction proved

> > > > > > right(glory unto the Vedic

> > > > > > Astrology) but i am much more happy to see tendulkar

> kicking &

> > > > > firing with his

> > > > > > original flamboynace.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have eagerly waited for the day of 12th Oct as the

Rahu

> > > (Mean)

> > > > > is entering

> > > > > > Kumbha and relieving him from " Heavy Heart " (4th from

natal

> > > > > > moon) and enters the Parakram Bhava. I always believed

due

> to

> > > many

> > > > > experiences

> > > > > > that whenever Rahu Mahadasha is on for a native, Rahu is

a

> Boss

> > > > > and it's Transit

> > > > > > is Most effective during that period.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SRT just survived (in career) the Multiple on slaught of

> > > Transit

> > > > > Rahu, Saturn &

> > > > > > even Jupiter during last 14-15 months just because of

the

> extra

> > > > > ordinary

> > > > > > strength of His Natal chart. mainly due to Sun, Mars &

> > > Strength of

> > > > > Moon in Dhanu

> > > > > > Rashi (Dhanu Rashi is the best among the zodiac in terms

of

> > > > > fighting spirit &

> > > > > > competetiveness) .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > NOW It is a Time to watchout his game during Rahu in

> Kumbha.

> > > > > believe me !! it'll

> > > > > > be a treat to watch. RAHU HAS GONE FROM THE 4TH, THE

> DISTURBED

> > > > > EMOTIONS ARE MUCH

> > > > > > MORE BALANCED AND SACHIN IS BACK WITH THE BLAST STARTING

> FROM

> > > 15TH

> > > > > OF OCT!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > May Thakur Bless him !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > yours,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Utpal Pathak

> >

>

Dear all,

As I saw that there is no concurrance on the correct birth time

for Tendulkar, I did a search over the web. It is not surprising

to find that many astrologers have given their reading on his

chart.

However, the interesting thing to note is that each one has used

a different birth time (varying from 7:30 am to 4:30pm). And

with different lagnas from Taurus to Virgo, everyone seem to

have their own reasoning for his great sucess as a sport person

and they also have their own reasoning for the recent troubles

and the reasoning for bright future!

There can be only one correct lagna. It might be true that

exalted Sun and exalted Mars have made him a great sports

person.

However, will that happen irrespective of any lagna is my

question. I request the learned members to give their thoughts

on the same.

Regards,

Krishna

--- utpal pathak <vedic_pathak wrote:

> || Jay Gurudev ||

>

>

> This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as

> some

>

> Pure,

> Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart of

> my

> colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and

> has

> some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early

> marriage, Wife

>

> asked

>

> 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars

> can't

> bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of

> Parakrama is

> exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field

> of

> Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards &

> Recognition " .

>

> *If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd

> aspecting

> exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon

> Lagna

> Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is

> a

> judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of

> Moon)

>

>

> principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so should

> be

>

> * I have no convincing answer for your point about his

> position as

> 8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i

> indicated

> weak

> yogas.

> )

>

> 2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i

> think that

> Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other

> other

> small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic

> that

>

> together)

>

> 3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha

> may not

> - The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best

> Trine

> - 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while

> 5th is

>

> placed

> in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand

> notwithstanding his

> Lagna

> nothing

> Brand)

>

> I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for

> your

> knowledge.

>

> Yours,

>

> Utpal Pathak

>

> <anuraagsharma27 wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sourav Ji,

> >

> > Namaskar.

> >

> > Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of

> the

> Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of

> this

> >

> > The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's

> body. The

> apparatus

> apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts

> need to

> fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and

> have not

> checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid.

> Yes,

> Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests

> that the

> chart might need them.

> >

> > I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations;

> they

> >

>

> Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use

> his

> quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this

> is

> crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon.

> Budh is

> >

> characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to

> ease the

> planet

> in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was

> astonished

> gestures.

> Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things

> matters of

> >

> > The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned

> here are

> to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life

> manifestations.

> from

> this amazing art.

> >

> > Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha

> malefics

> >

> > About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be

> causative of

> Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the

> curse

> happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area'

> seen from

> the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic

> causing

> the benefic to curse.

> >

> carries

> the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really

> bless at

> the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some

> mail

> somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak

> Guru is

> >

> > In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's

> words, I

> >

> > 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving

> the

> results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It

> is the

> 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the

> Arudha

> Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only

> benefics

=== message truncated ===

Regards,

Krishna

http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

|| Jay Guruev ||

Dear Krishnamurthy Seetharama,

Most of us have ability to proove Incidents with any Lagna & any

Dasha and that is the most amazing Amusement:).

So If one is in dowbt about somebody's timing which is speculated in

the range of 7.30am & 4.30 pm and also not able to judge the lagna

even with one's Intuitive self or Sheer Logic considering the known

facts & past incidents of native and in addition the native in

question is a famous public figure - then " Natal Moon " can be taken

as Reference point to a good advantage and prediction can be made to

a good degree of perfection.

this is my personal opinion & liable to criticism.

Regards,

Utpal Pathak

sohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> As I saw that there is no concurrance on the correct birth time

> for Tendulkar, I did a search over the web. It is not surprising

> to find that many astrologers have given their reading on his

> chart.

>

> However, the interesting thing to note is that each one has used

> a different birth time (varying from 7:30 am to 4:30pm). And

> with different lagnas from Taurus to Virgo, everyone seem to

> have their own reasoning for his great sucess as a sport person

> and they also have their own reasoning for the recent troubles

> and the reasoning for bright future!

>

> There can be only one correct lagna. It might be true that

> exalted Sun and exalted Mars have made him a great sports

> person.

>

> However, will that happen irrespective of any lagna is my

> question. I request the learned members to give their thoughts

> on the same.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> --- utpal pathak <vedic_pathak wrote:

>

> > || Jay Gurudev ||

> >

> > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar

> >

> > This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as

> > some

> > prefers " Simha " as Lagna.

> >

> > I personally, along with many others stick to " Kanya " as he is

> > Pure,

> > Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart of

> > my

> > colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and

> > has

> > some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early

> > marriage, Wife

> > elder then him, awards & recognition in his own field, great

> > Technical skills (in Industrial Automation)]

> >

> > I have tried to express my thoughts on the questions you have

> > asked

> > to shri sourav. i hope you won't object.

> >

> > 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars

> > can't

> > bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of

> > Parakrama is

> > exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field

> > of

> > Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards &

> > Recognition " .

> >

> > *If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd

> > aspecting

> > exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon

> > Lagna

> > Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is

> > a

> > Public figure and as Dr. Raman warned astrologers not to give

> > judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of

> > Moon)

> >

> > * If we consider Mars Dasha from Sun (As per Sanjayji's Tripod

> >

> > principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so should

> > be

> > giving great results in career.

> >

> > * I have no convincing answer for your point about his

> > position as

> > 8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i

> > indicated

> > in my earlier Mail that has Probably or Surely overtaken other

> > weak

> > yogas.

> > )

> >

> > 2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i

> > think that

> > Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other

> > other

> > small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic

> > that

> > Rahu's evil can be nullified by strong mercury.........Sun's

> > strength can nullify the weakness of all the other planets put

> >

> > together)

> >

> > 3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha

> > may not

> > prove bad for progeny because of the following reasons

> > - The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best

> > Trine

> > unaffiliated by other natural malefics

> > - 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while

> > 5th is

> > occupied by exalted 9th lord Sun.

> > - 5th from Jupiter is 9th house is also not badly placed.

> >

> > (Some additional- Mercury is Debilitated Lagna lord not well

> > placed

> > in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand

> > notwithstanding his

> > many limitations. -- Mercury is in Kendra to Moon as well as

> > Lagna

> > and both this references denotes " Fame " and hence His Fame &

> > nothing

> > else is responsible for his status as one of the Most sellable

> > Brand)

> >

> > I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for

> > your

> > knowledge.

> >

> > Yours,

> >

> > Utpal Pathak

> >

> > sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

> > <anuraagsharma27@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sourav Ji,

> > >

> > > Namaskar.

> > >

> > > Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of

> > the

> > Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of

> > this

> > chart are expressed below.

> > >

> > > The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's

> > body. The

> > Arudha in the male chart are seen for : (a) potency and (b)

> > sterility/ infertility. If potency is an issue, the female

> > apparatus

> > is rendered actively defunct. If sterility is an issue, the

> > apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts

> > need to

> > fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and

> > have not

> > checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid.

> > Yes,

> > Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests

> > that the

> > chart might need them.

> > >

> > > I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations;

> > they

> > may be inane but are factual.

> > >

> > > For a man of such calibre, his voice has inspired bad jokes.

> >

> > Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use

> > his

> > voice as it is. Neechabhanga. He sometimes struggles with the

> > quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this

> > is

> > crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon.

> > Budh is

> > in the 10th from AL in Rashi Chart.

> > >

> > > The other somewhat worthless observation is about his

> > characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to

> > ease the

> > groin while playing. Again the 7th House and the debilitated

> > planet

> > in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was

> > astonished

> > to see Mr. Sunil Gavaskar go up to a mimic who made these

> > gestures.

> > Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things

> > matters of

> > focus but this sort of a thing happens in modern day India.

> > >

> > > The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned

> > here are

> > to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life

> > manifestations.

> > This in turn is borne out of a personal need to see everything

> > from

> > this amazing art.

> > >

> > > Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha

> > malefics

> > below so I will not repeat.

> > >

> > > About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be

> > causative of

> > denial. But as Visti pointed out in another segment on 'Bhava

> > Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the

> > curse

> > happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area'

> > seen from

> > the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic

> > causing

> > the benefic to curse.

> > >

> > > Sanjay Ji mentioned about Guru for mutable Lagnas where He

> > carries

> > the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really

> > bless at

> > the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some

> > mail

> > somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak

> > Guru is

> > still capable of blessing. Fine.

> > >

> > > In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's

> > words, I

> > found the following questions arising in my mind:

> > >

> > > 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving

> > the

> > results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It

> > is the

> > 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the

> > Arudha

> > Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only

> > benefics

> === message truncated ===

>

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

> http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

Beautiful discussion is current.Chart of Celebrity Sachin

Tendulkar has been widly discussed by Giants like Sh Sanjay,PVR ,

Visti and others from time to time.

I always think astrolgers do hard work and contemplation in their

own way to reach the truth :alas , sometime they are made to work on

dubious data.

Success rate of events in sachins chart by many is amazing but here

is a extract of letter that apperaed in astrological Magazine, that

may propmt one to rethink and evalute the situation for I find TOB

are different

" Madam- Sachin was born at 13.oo on 24, April 1973 at the Mumbai

Hospital according to the correct time of birth provided by Mr

G.S.Tendulkar( The A.M. sept 2005 , page 610) as disclosed by the

attending docter......'Sita Ram Singh New Delhi "

Note page nuber quoted By Sita ram 610 does not belong to Sept

2005may be priting or typo.

I thought of sharing the information .EVEM BIRTH DATE is at VARIANCE.

OM TAT SAT

R.C.Srivastava

wrote:

>

> || Jay Guruev ||

>

> Dear Krishnamurthy Seetharama,

>

> Most of us have ability to proove Incidents with any Lagna & any

> Dasha and that is the most amazing Amusement:).

>

> So If one is in dowbt about somebody's timing which is speculated

in

> the range of 7.30am & 4.30 pm and also not able to judge the lagna

> even with one's Intuitive self or Sheer Logic considering the

known

> facts & past incidents of native and in addition the native in

> question is a famous public figure - then " Natal Moon " can be

taken

> as Reference point to a good advantage and prediction can be made

to

> a good degree of perfection.

>

> this is my personal opinion & liable to criticism.

>

> Regards,

>

> Utpal Pathak

>

> sohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > As I saw that there is no concurrance on the correct birth time

> > for Tendulkar, I did a search over the web. It is not surprising

> > to find that many astrologers have given their reading on his

> > chart.

> >

> > However, the interesting thing to note is that each one has used

> > a different birth time (varying from 7:30 am to 4:30pm). And

> > with different lagnas from Taurus to Virgo, everyone seem to

> > have their own reasoning for his great sucess as a sport person

> > and they also have their own reasoning for the recent troubles

> > and the reasoning for bright future!

> >

> > There can be only one correct lagna. It might be true that

> > exalted Sun and exalted Mars have made him a great sports

> > person.

> >

> > However, will that happen irrespective of any lagna is my

> > question. I request the learned members to give their thoughts

> > on the same.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > --- utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@> wrote:

> >

> > > || Jay Gurudev ||

> > >

> > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar

> > >

> > > This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as

> > > some

> > > prefers " Simha " as Lagna.

> > >

> > > I personally, along with many others stick to " Kanya " as he is

> > > Pure,

> > > Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart of

> > > my

> > > colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and

> > > has

> > > some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early

> > > marriage, Wife

> > > elder then him, awards & recognition in his own field, great

> > > Technical skills (in Industrial Automation)]

> > >

> > > I have tried to express my thoughts on the questions you have

> > > asked

> > > to shri sourav. i hope you won't object.

> > >

> > > 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars

> > > can't

> > > bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of

> > > Parakrama is

> > > exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field

> > > of

> > > Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards &

> > > Recognition " .

> > >

> > > *If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd

> > > aspecting

> > > exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon

> > > Lagna

> > > Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is

> > > a

> > > Public figure and as Dr. Raman warned astrologers not to give

> > > judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of

> > > Moon)

> > >

> > > * If we consider Mars Dasha from Sun (As per Sanjayji's Tripod

> > >

> > > principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so should

> > > be

> > > giving great results in career.

> > >

> > > * I have no convincing answer for your point about his

> > > position as

> > > 8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i

> > > indicated

> > > in my earlier Mail that has Probably or Surely overtaken other

> > > weak

> > > yogas.

> > > )

> > >

> > > 2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i

> > > think that

> > > Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other

> > > other

> > > small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic

> > > that

> > > Rahu's evil can be nullified by strong mercury.........Sun's

> > > strength can nullify the weakness of all the other planets put

> > >

> > > together)

> > >

> > > 3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha

> > > may not

> > > prove bad for progeny because of the following reasons

> > > - The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best

> > > Trine

> > > unaffiliated by other natural malefics

> > > - 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while

> > > 5th is

> > > occupied by exalted 9th lord Sun.

> > > - 5th from Jupiter is 9th house is also not badly placed.

> > >

> > > (Some additional- Mercury is Debilitated Lagna lord not well

> > > placed

> > > in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand

> > > notwithstanding his

> > > many limitations. -- Mercury is in Kendra to Moon as well as

> > > Lagna

> > > and both this references denotes " Fame " and hence His Fame &

> > > nothing

> > > else is responsible for his status as one of the Most sellable

> > > Brand)

> > >

> > > I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for

> > > your

> > > knowledge.

> > >

> > > Yours,

> > >

> > > Utpal Pathak

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

> > > <anuraagsharma27@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > |Om Saraswatyai Namah|

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sourav Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of

> > > the

> > > Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of

> > > this

> > > chart are expressed below.

> > > >

> > > > The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's

> > > body. The

> > > Arudha in the male chart are seen for : (a) potency and (b)

> > > sterility/ infertility. If potency is an issue, the female

> > > apparatus

> > > is rendered actively defunct. If sterility is an issue, the

> > > apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts

> > > need to

> > > fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and

> > > have not

> > > checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid.

> > > Yes,

> > > Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests

> > > that the

> > > chart might need them.

> > > >

> > > > I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations;

> > > they

> > > may be inane but are factual.

> > > >

> > > > For a man of such calibre, his voice has inspired bad jokes.

> > >

> > > Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to use

> > > his

> > > voice as it is. Neechabhanga. He sometimes struggles with the

> > > quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this

> > > is

> > > crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon.

> > > Budh is

> > > in the 10th from AL in Rashi Chart.

> > > >

> > > > The other somewhat worthless observation is about his

> > > characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to

> > > ease the

> > > groin while playing. Again the 7th House and the debilitated

> > > planet

> > > in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was

> > > astonished

> > > to see Mr. Sunil Gavaskar go up to a mimic who made these

> > > gestures.

> > > Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things

> > > matters of

> > > focus but this sort of a thing happens in modern day India.

> > > >

> > > > The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned

> > > here are

> > > to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life

> > > manifestations.

> > > This in turn is borne out of a personal need to see everything

> > > from

> > > this amazing art.

> > > >

> > > > Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha

> > > malefics

> > > below so I will not repeat.

> > > >

> > > > About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be

> > > causative of

> > > denial. But as Visti pointed out in another segment on 'Bhava

> > > Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the

> > > curse

> > > happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area'

> > > seen from

> > > the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic

> > > causing

> > > the benefic to curse.

> > > >

> > > > Sanjay Ji mentioned about Guru for mutable Lagnas where He

> > > carries

> > > the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really

> > > bless at

> > > the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some

> > > mail

> > > somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak

> > > Guru is

> > > still capable of blessing. Fine.

> > > >

> > > > In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's

> > > words, I

> > > found the following questions arising in my mind:

> > > >

> > > > 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving

> > > the

> > > results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It

> > > is the

> > > 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the

> > > Arudha

> > > Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only

> > > benefics

> > === message truncated ===

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> > http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

|| Jay Gurudev ||

Pranaam ! Srivastava ji,

Yes, you are right. I've also read the perticular issue and had

immediately shared this information to VA list (Before i left the

list in last November).

But still there are some dowbts about it because he has quoated the

Doctor. Now I am very much dowbtful if a doctor precisely can

remeber time of an indivdual after so many years. May be he has

given the data from hospital records but there is no mention of that.

One Important Information about Sachin --> He Loves Cricket Ground

and In olden days he could not sleep without visiting any ground

nearby, at least once in a day (i don't if he still carries that

habit)

Secondly, I should provide you datas of My colleague who resembles

Sachin in some ways.

21.4.1973, 16.30, Mumbai (72e50, 19n00)

Similarities - 1) very Similar voice like Sachin's (Soft & Un-manly)

2) Very early marraige & early child 3) Love marriage, Wife elder to

him & vey good married life 4) Recongnition in technical field due

to great technical skills Though acadamic is not great-not even

engg. diploma - working in Siemens (USA) as commissioning engineer

just on the basis of his expertise.

intrested students can compare the charts if it helps to arrive at a

conclusion regarding SRT's Lagna.

one can also check out the basic characterisitics (Appearnce etc..)

of different Lagna to get the help.

Yours,

Utpal Pathak

sohamsa , " R.C.Srivastava " <swami_rcs

wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> Beautiful discussion is current.Chart of Celebrity Sachin

> Tendulkar has been widly discussed by Giants like Sh Sanjay,PVR ,

> Visti and others from time to time.

> I always think astrolgers do hard work and contemplation in their

> own way to reach the truth :alas , sometime they are made to work

on

> dubious data.

> Success rate of events in sachins chart by many is amazing but

here

> is a extract of letter that apperaed in astrological Magazine,

that

> may propmt one to rethink and evalute the situation for I find TOB

> are different

> " Madam- Sachin was born at 13.oo on 24, April 1973 at the Mumbai

> Hospital according to the correct time of birth provided by Mr

> G.S.Tendulkar( The A.M. sept 2005 , page 610) as disclosed by the

> attending docter......'Sita Ram Singh New Delhi "

> Note page nuber quoted By Sita ram 610 does not belong to Sept

> 2005may be priting or typo.

> I thought of sharing the information .EVEM BIRTH DATE is at

VARIANCE.

> OM TAT SAT

> R.C.Srivastava

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " utpal pathak " <vedic_pathak@>

> wrote:

> >

> > || Jay Guruev ||

> >

> > Dear Krishnamurthy Seetharama,

> >

> > Most of us have ability to proove Incidents with any Lagna & any

> > Dasha and that is the most amazing Amusement:).

> >

> > So If one is in dowbt about somebody's timing which is

speculated

> in

> > the range of 7.30am & 4.30 pm and also not able to judge the

lagna

> > even with one's Intuitive self or Sheer Logic considering the

> known

> > facts & past incidents of native and in addition the native in

> > question is a famous public figure - then " Natal Moon " can be

> taken

> > as Reference point to a good advantage and prediction can be

made

> to

> > a good degree of perfection.

> >

> > this is my personal opinion & liable to criticism.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Utpal Pathak

> >

> > sohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear all,

> > >

> > > As I saw that there is no concurrance on the correct birth time

> > > for Tendulkar, I did a search over the web. It is not

surprising

> > > to find that many astrologers have given their reading on his

> > > chart.

> > >

> > > However, the interesting thing to note is that each one has

used

> > > a different birth time (varying from 7:30 am to 4:30pm). And

> > > with different lagnas from Taurus to Virgo, everyone seem to

> > > have their own reasoning for his great sucess as a sport person

> > > and they also have their own reasoning for the recent troubles

> > > and the reasoning for bright future!

> > >

> > > There can be only one correct lagna. It might be true that

> > > exalted Sun and exalted Mars have made him a great sports

> > > person.

> > >

> > > However, will that happen irrespective of any lagna is my

> > > question. I request the learned members to give their thoughts

> > > on the same.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > --- utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > || Jay Gurudev ||

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar

> > > >

> > > > This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there as

> > > > some

> > > > prefers " Simha " as Lagna.

> > > >

> > > > I personally, along with many others stick to " Kanya " as he

is

> > > > Pure,

> > > > Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a Chart

of

> > > > my

> > > > colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar and

> > > > has

> > > > some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early

> > > > marriage, Wife

> > > > elder then him, awards & recognition in his own field, great

> > > > Technical skills (in Industrial Automation)]

> > > >

> > > > I have tried to express my thoughts on the questions you have

> > > > asked

> > > > to shri sourav. i hope you won't object.

> > > >

> > > > 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that Mars

> > > > can't

> > > > bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of

> > > > Parakrama is

> > > > exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the field

> > > > of

> > > > Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards &

> > > > Recognition " .

> > > >

> > > > *If we Take Moon Lagna, Mars is 5th Lord exalted in 2nd

> > > > aspecting

> > > > exalted 9th lord sun which is placed in 5th. hence from Moon

> > > > Lagna

> > > > Mars is exceedingly well placed (One can consider it as he is

> > > > a

> > > > Public figure and as Dr. Raman warned astrologers not to

give

> > > > judgment unless chart is also seen from reference point of

> > > > Moon)

> > > >

> > > > * If we consider Mars Dasha from Sun (As per Sanjayji's

Tripod

> > > >

> > > > principle) , He is Placed in 10th from Sun & exalted so

should

> > > > be

> > > > giving great results in career.

> > > >

> > > > * I have no convincing answer for your point about his

> > > > position as

> > > > 8th from AL. (I think Sun & Mars are SO VERY STRONG as i

> > > > indicated

> > > > in my earlier Mail that has Probably or Surely overtaken

other

> > > > weak

> > > > yogas.

> > > > )

> > > >

> > > > 2) Sanjay ji can probably thro' some light on that. but i

> > > > think that

> > > > Sun's Strength is too great which has steer-clear all other

> > > > other

> > > > small weaknesses. (we have a particular Shloka in one classic

> > > > that

> > > > Rahu's evil can be nullified by strong mercury.........Sun's

> > > > strength can nullify the weakness of all the other planets

put

> > > >

> > > > together)

> > > >

> > > > 3) Jupiter though Debilitated & carrying all kinds of Dosha

> > > > may not

> > > > prove bad for progeny because of the following reasons

> > > > - The despositor Saturn, which is also 5th lord is in best

> > > > Trine

> > > > unaffiliated by other natural malefics

> > > > - 5th from Moon is exalted and aspecting own 5th house while

> > > > 5th is

> > > > occupied by exalted 9th lord Sun.

> > > > - 5th from Jupiter is 9th house is also not badly placed.

> > > >

> > > > (Some additional- Mercury is Debilitated Lagna lord not well

> > > > placed

> > > > in 7th still Tendulkar has become Hottest Brand

> > > > notwithstanding his

> > > > many limitations. -- Mercury is in Kendra to Moon as well as

> > > > Lagna

> > > > and both this references denotes " Fame " and hence His Fame &

> > > > nothing

> > > > else is responsible for his status as one of the Most

sellable

> > > > Brand)

> > > >

> > > > I bag your pardon if over written as I have a high regard for

> > > > your

> > > > knowledge.

> > > >

> > > > Yours,

> > > >

> > > > Utpal Pathak

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

> > > > <anuraagsharma27@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sourav Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you for your views. I agree with your expression of

> > > > the

> > > > Paramparic Jyotish stand as being accurate. Some thoughts of

> > > > this

> > > > chart are expressed below.

> > > > >

> > > > > The entire birth apparatus is certainly in the mother's

> > > > body. The

> > > > Arudha in the male chart are seen for : (a) potency and (b)

> > > > sterility/ infertility. If potency is an issue, the female

> > > > apparatus

> > > > is rendered actively defunct. If sterility is an issue, the

> > > > apparatus cannot work suo moto. It is union and both charts

> > > > need to

> > > > fulfil the criteria. I trust your analysis of the Varga and

> > > > have not

> > > > checked. The Nakshatra perspective may also be totally valid.

> > > > Yes,

> > > > Sachin may have had remedial measures. You phrase suggests

> > > > that the

> > > > chart might need them.

> > > > >

> > > > > I feel the chart is correct. Two rather inane observations;

> > > > they

> > > > may be inane but are factual.

> > > > >

> > > > > For a man of such calibre, his voice has inspired bad

jokes.

> > > >

> > > > Neecha Budh at play. Despite that advertising continues to

use

> > > > his

> > > > voice as it is. Neechabhanga. He sometimes struggles with

the

> > > > quality of his spoken expression. Neecha Budh. However, this

> > > > is

> > > > crucially a part of the work he does as an advertising icon.

> > > > Budh is

> > > > in the 10th from AL in Rashi Chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > The other somewhat worthless observation is about his

> > > > characteristic bending of the knees in a nervous gesture to

> > > > ease the

> > > > groin while playing. Again the 7th House and the debilitated

> > > > planet

> > > > in the Marana Karaka Sthana. In a cricket game, one was

> > > > astonished

> > > > to see Mr. Sunil Gavaskar go up to a mimic who made these

> > > > gestures.

> > > > Personally, it is less than dignified to make such things

> > > > matters of

> > > > focus but this sort of a thing happens in modern day India.

> > > > >

> > > > > The only reason these preculairities are being mentioned

> > > > here are

> > > > to see to what extent Jyotish can illustrate life

> > > > manifestations.

> > > > This in turn is borne out of a personal need to see

everything

> > > > from

> > > > this amazing art.

> > > > >

> > > > > Back to the matter at hand. I have talked of the Neecha

> > > > malefics

> > > > below so I will not repeat.

> > > > >

> > > > > About Brahmin Shrapa, one is aware that in may not be

> > > > causative of

> > > > denial. But as Visti pointed out in another segment

on 'Bhava

> > > > Shrapa', the Naisargika Karakattwa and the house where the

> > > > curse

> > > > happens are both to be noted, apart from the 'source area'

> > > > seen from

> > > > the most powerful house owned by the most powerful malefic

> > > > causing

> > > > the benefic to curse.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sanjay Ji mentioned about Guru for mutable Lagnas where He

> > > > carries

> > > > the Kendradhipati Dosha as saying that such Guru can really

> > > > bless at

> > > > the time of marriage (where it is 7th Lord). This was in some

> > > > mail

> > > > somewhere else. So we can take it that despite being Badhak

> > > > Guru is

> > > > still capable of blessing. Fine.

> > > > >

> > > > > In Sanjay Ji's analysis responding to Sri Utpal Pathak's

> > > > words, I

> > > > found the following questions arising in my mind:

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Jupiter Dasha was the peak of his career. It was giving

> > > > the

> > > > results of Mars, the most malefic planet for Kanya Lagna! It

> > > > is the

> > > > 3rd and 8th Lord. Further, it is in the 8th House from the

> > > > Arudha

> > > > Lagna as a dire malefic even from the Arudha Lagan. Only

> > > > benefics

> > > === message truncated ===

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > > http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

around

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Srivastava ji,

Thanks a lot! This is the time that I had noted down in my

database based on one members mail a couple of months back. I

don't remember who that member is from another group.

I did financial analysis using 13:00 hrs as the birth time and

it matches well so far with Sachin's financial situation. He

seems to have a very bright financial future as well. However,

assuming this time as correct one, I am very concerned with the

longevity aspect.

Regards,

Krishna

--- " R.C.Srivastava " <swami_rcs wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> Beautiful discussion is current.Chart of Celebrity Sachin

> Tendulkar has been widly discussed by Giants like Sh

> Sanjay,PVR ,

> Visti and others from time to time.

> I always think astrolgers do hard work and contemplation in

> their

> own way to reach the truth :alas , sometime they are made to

> work on

> dubious data.

> Success rate of events in sachins chart by many is amazing

> but here

> is a extract of letter that apperaed in astrological Magazine,

> that

> may propmt one to rethink and evalute the situation for I find

> TOB

> are different

> " Madam- Sachin was born at 13.oo on 24, April 1973 at the

> Mumbai

> Hospital according to the correct time of birth provided by Mr

>

> G.S.Tendulkar( The A.M. sept 2005 , page 610) as disclosed by

> the

> attending docter......'Sita Ram Singh New Delhi "

> Note page nuber quoted By Sita ram 610 does not belong to Sept

>

> 2005may be priting or typo.

> I thought of sharing the information .EVEM BIRTH DATE is at

> VARIANCE.

> OM TAT SAT

> R.C.Srivastava

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " utpal pathak "

> <vedic_pathak

> wrote:

> >

> > || Jay Guruev ||

> >

> > Dear Krishnamurthy Seetharama,

> >

> > Most of us have ability to proove Incidents with any Lagna &

> any

> > Dasha and that is the most amazing Amusement:).

> >

> > So If one is in dowbt about somebody's timing which is

> speculated

> in

> > the range of 7.30am & 4.30 pm and also not able to judge the

> lagna

> > even with one's Intuitive self or Sheer Logic considering

> the

> known

> > facts & past incidents of native and in addition the native

> in

> > question is a famous public figure - then " Natal Moon " can

> be

> taken

> > as Reference point to a good advantage and prediction can be

> made

> to

> > a good degree of perfection.

> >

> > this is my personal opinion & liable to criticism.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Utpal Pathak

> >

> > sohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear all,

> > >

> > > As I saw that there is no concurrance on the correct birth

> time

> > > for Tendulkar, I did a search over the web. It is not

> surprising

> > > to find that many astrologers have given their reading on

> his

> > > chart.

> > >

> > > However, the interesting thing to note is that each one

> has used

> > > a different birth time (varying from 7:30 am to 4:30pm).

> And

> > > with different lagnas from Taurus to Virgo, everyone seem

> to

> > > have their own reasoning for his great sucess as a sport

> person

> > > and they also have their own reasoning for the recent

> troubles

> > > and the reasoning for bright future!

> > >

> > > There can be only one correct lagna. It might be true that

> > > exalted Sun and exalted Mars have made him a great sports

> > > person.

> > >

> > > However, will that happen irrespective of any lagna is my

> > > question. I request the learned members to give their

> thoughts

> > > on the same.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > --- utpal pathak <vedic_pathak@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > || Jay Gurudev ||

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar

> > > >

> > > > This controversy on " lagna " Tendulkar is very much there

> as

> > > > some

> > > > prefers " Simha " as Lagna.

> > > >

> > > > I personally, along with many others stick to " Kanya " as

> he is

> > > > Pure,

> > > > Kanya like... Shy personality [actually i have seen a

> Chart of

> > > > my

> > > > colleague in 1996 who has almost same chart as Tendulkar

> and

> > > > has

> > > > some similarity with him such as Love marriage, early

> > > > marriage, Wife

> > > > elder then him, awards & recognition in his own field,

> great

> > > > Technical skills (in Industrial Automation)]

> > > >

> > > > I have tried to express my thoughts on the questions you

> have

> > > > asked

> > > > to shri sourav. i hope you won't object.

> > > >

> > > > 1) It is very general & hence very risky to say that

> Mars

> > > > can't

> > > > bestow excellent results on Kanaya Lagna. 3rd lord of

> > > > Parakrama is

> > > > exalted in 5th is an indicator of Great prowess in the

> field

> > > > of

> > > > Sports. It is also an Indicator of " Many Awards &

> > > > Recognition " .

> > > >