IndiaDivine.org

Some doubt on prashna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members I am attaching,the chart of the native and the two prashna charts.. I casted prashna chart for the native query as" when she will be getting a new job" In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied to answer. In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a good job soon. yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false accustions against her. .she approached,me again with same query"that when she will get a new job" and again i casted a new prashna

chart(prashna2).But in this prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job. Now my question is 1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and help me in learning 2)or we should take the second prashna chart ,and predict the things.. I hope members will correct me.. Thanks in advance sumanth

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

|Hare Rama Krsna|

Can you please post the query timings, and the native's details -

the .jhd files were removed by settings.

regards,

Ram

sohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth

wrote:

>

> Dear members

>

> I am attaching,the chart of the native and the two prashna

charts..

>

> I casted prashna chart for the native query as " when she will be

getting a new job "

>

> In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is

aries,which is in trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the

preliminary condition is satisfied to answer.

>

> In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for

job) is with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link

between,the karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance

that native get a good job soon.

>

>

> yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to

false accustions against her.

>

> .she approached,me again with same query " that when she will get a

new job " and again i casted a new prashna chart(prashna2).But in this

prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord

is jupiter in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither

aspecting lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna

too..so with this chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to

get a new job.

>

>

> Now my question is

>

> 1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz

correct me and help me in learning

>

> 2)or we should take the second prashna chart ,and predict the

things..

>

>

> I hope members will correct me..

>

>

> Thanks in advance

>

> sumanth

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help.

Small Business.

>

||Om Krishna

Guru||

Dear Swee

Hare Krishna

As per our last

discussion, I was under the impression that Venus indicates 15 days, please

clarify.

I have the

following indicators for timing, please correct me so I can consolidate this

Su = 1 ayana

Mo = 1 Muhurta

= 48 min

Ma = 1 day

Me = 2 months

Ju = 1 month

Ve = 15 days

Sa = 1 year

Best Wishes

Bipin

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan

27 October 2006 07:59 PM

Sohamsa

Re: Some doubt

on prashna

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sumanth,

Namaste

The continuation of a job is the 5th house. Look at the lord and see how far it

has traversed in navamsa. Venus indicates one month and it has traversed 3

signs. Hence the timing is 3 months.

It would help you better is you set your place – Bangalore as the defalut settings for prsna

charts. The 1st prasna chart is set for South Grafton, MA, USA. By setting

the default place as bangalore,

you will get Kumbha lagna. Often times one prsna is enough to answer several

queries.

BTW, I always thought Mercury is karaka for business?

Love,

Swee

On 10/26/06 9:42 PM, " sumanth krishna " <sanji_sumanth >

wrote:

Dear members

I am attaching,the chart of the native and the two prashna charts..

I casted prashna chart for the native query as " when she will be

getting a new job "

In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in trines

to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied to

answer.

In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is with

10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the karaka and

the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a good job

soon.

yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false accustions

against her.

..she approached,me again with same query " that when she will get a new

job " and again i casted a n! ew prashna chart(prashna2).But in this

prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter

in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting

lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this chart,

it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.

Now my question is

1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and

help me in learning

2)or we should take the second prashna chart ,and predict the things..

I hope members will correct me..

Thanks in advance

sumanth

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sumanth,

Namaste

The continuation of a job is the 5th house. Look at the lord and see how far it has traversed in navamsa. Venus indicates one month and it has traversed 3 signs. Hence the timing is 3 months.

It would help you better is you set your place – Bangalore as the defalut settings for prsna charts. The 1st prasna chart is set for South Grafton, MA, USA. By setting the default place as bangalore, you will get Kumbha lagna. Often times one prsna is enough to answer several queries.

Love,

Swee

On 10/26/06 9:42 PM, " sumanth krishna " <sanji_sumanth wrote:

Dear members

I casted prashna chart for the native query as " when she will be getting a new job "

In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied to answer.

In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a good job soon.

yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false accustions against her.

..she approached,me again with same query " that when she will get a new job " and again i casted a n! ew prashna chart(prashna2).But in this prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.

Now my question is

1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and help me in learning

Thanks in advance

sumanth

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Bipin-ji,

namaskar. This list is correct. Sukra corresponds to Paksha Kaala. Surya corresponds to 6 months, and Guru 1 month.

Ref. lecture by Sanjay-ji on Prasna: http://www.htmail4.com/conf/

Best wishes,

Sourav

==============================================================sohamsa , "Bipin Prag \(Gmail\)" <bipinprag wrote:>> ||Om Krishna Guru||> > > > Dear Swee> > Hare Krishna> > > > As per our last discussion, I was under the impression that Venus indicates> 15 days, please clarify.> > > > I have the following indicators for timing, please correct me so I can> consolidate this> > > > Su = 1 ayana> > Mo = 1 Muhurta = 48 min> > Ma = 1 day> > Me = 2 months> > Ju = 1 month> > Ve = 15 days> > Sa = 1 year> > > > Best Wishes> > > > Bipin > > > > > > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Swee Chan> 27 October 2006 07:59 PM> Sohamsa> Re: Some doubt on prashna> > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Sumanth,> Namaste> > The continuation of a job is the 5th house. Look at the lord and see how far> it has traversed in navamsa. Venus indicates one month and it has traversed> 3 signs. Hence the timing is 3 months.> It would help you better is you set your place - Bangalore as the defalut> settings for prsna charts. The 1st prasna chart is set for South Grafton,> MA, USA. By setting the default place as bangalore, you will get Kumbha> lagna. Often times one prsna is enough to answer several queries.> BTW, I always thought Mercury is karaka for business? > > Love,> > Swee> > On 10/26/06 9:42 PM, "sumanth krishna" sanji_sumanth wrote:> > Dear members> > I am attaching,the chart of the native and the two prashna charts.. > I casted prashna chart for the native query as" when she will be getting a> new job"> In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in> trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is> satisfied to answer.> In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is> with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the> karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a> good job soon.> yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false> accustions against her.> .she approached,me again with same query"that when she will get a new job"> and again i casted a n! ew prashna chart(prashna2).But in this prashna> chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter in> 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting> lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this> chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.> > Now my question is> 1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and> help me in learning> 2)or we should take the second prashna chart ,and predict the things..> I hope members will correct me..> Thanks in advance> > sumanth>

II Om Gurave Namah IIDear sumanth Krishna,

Have you posted correct data w.r.t. first prasna.Were you at grafton at the time of First prasna in Masachuttese on Oct 7 and came to Bangalore on 27 when you took up the second prasna?.Yes it is possible . Just I wanted to be sure that no mistakes occur if i study the case.

Thanks for posting a real case study to enable re-check about the correct application of Prasna technique.

Sarve Bhavantu SukhinahSarve Santu NiramayaSarve Bhadrani PasyantuMa Kashchid Dukh Bhaag BhaveitHARI OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.SrivastavaE-mail : swami_rcs

Dear sir thanks for ur reply,i think in first prshna that was my mistake,that i did not set the default location as bangalore. now i think,we have to take the second prashna chart itself,as first is wrong.. anything can u tell about that prashna chart.. waiting for reply sumanthswami <swami_rcs wrote: II Om Gurave Namah IIDear sumanth Krishna, Have you posted correct data w.r.t. first prasna.Were you at grafton at the time of First prasna in Masachuttese on Oct 7 and came to Bangalore on 27 when you took up the second prasna?.Yes it is possible . Just I wanted to be sure that no mistakes occur if i study the case. Thanks for posting a real case study to enable re-check about the correct application of Prasna technique. Sarve Bhavantu SukhinahSarve Santu NiramayaSarve Bhadrani PasyantuMa Kashchid Dukh Bhaag BhaveitHARI OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.SrivastavaE-mail : swami_rcs

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bipin,

Hare Krishna

Yes, thank you. Was in a hurry to leave for Parliament (first session – Tasha says hello) then immediately after to Siavonga – just got back.

But the e.g. was only an e.g. – I was not timing it for Sumanth.

Love,

Swee

On 10/27/06 9:33 AM, " Bipin Prag (Gmail) " <bipinprag wrote:

||Om Krishna Guru||

Dear Swee

Hare Krishna

As per our last discussion, I was under the impression that Venus indicates 15 days, please clarify.

I have the following indicators for timing, please correct me so I can consolidate this

Su = 1 ayana

Mo = 1 Muhurta = 48 min

Ma = 1 day

Me = 2 months

Ju = 1 month

Ve = 15 days

Sa = 1 year

Best Wishes

Bipin

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Re: Some doubt on prashna

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sumanth,

Namaste

The continuation of a job is the 5th house. Look at the lord and see how far it has traversed in navamsa. Venus indicates one month and it has traversed 3 signs. Hence the timing is 3 months.

It would help you better is you set your place – Bangalore as the defalut settings for prsna charts. The 1st prasna chart is set for South Grafton, MA, USA. By setting the default place as bangalore, you will get Kumbha lagna. Often times one prsna is enough to answer several queries.

Love,

Swee

On 10/26/06 9:42 PM, " sumanth krishna " <sanji_sumanth wrote:

Dear members

I casted prashna chart for the native query as " when she will be getting a new job "

In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied to answer.

In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a good job soon.

yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false accustions against her.

..she approached,me again with same query " that when she will get a new job " and again i casted a n! ew prashna chart(prashna2).But in this prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.

Now my question is

1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and help me in learning

Thanks in advance

sumanth

Messages in this topic <sohamsa/message/7904;_ylc=X3oDMTM1aGJqdDBhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARtc2dJZAM3OTEwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE2MTk3MDQ1MAR0cGNJZAM3OTA0> (4) Reply (via web post) <sohamsa/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdWp1Zmh0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARtc2dJZAM3OTEwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE2MTk3MDQ1MA--?act=reply & messageNum=7910> | Start a new topic <sohamsa/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmY25iZ2NyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNjE5NzA0NTA->

Messages <sohamsa/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNnRxbTA3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNjE5NzA0NTA-> | Files <sohamsa/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYjR1Z2VvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMTYxOTcwNDUw> | Photos <sohamsa/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZDcxdXZhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzExNjE5NzA0NTA-> | Links <sohamsa/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYWUwZzk3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTYxOTcwNDUw>

! om tat sat !

Footnotes:

1. Let us share our thoughts and knowledge like the Sun God Surya shares his light with the entire planet, without bias and without emotions. Let us rise in praise to that supreme significator of the soul of all creatures.

2. You don't have to reply if you feel that there is a waste of energy. Use the energy given by Surya well.

3. This mail is just another view, and who else other than Surya Himself knows the perfect truth. So say - om tat sat.

4. The contents above are the views of one individual and do not represent the groups views nor that of the group owner.

</;_ylc=X3oDMTJlanF2dDI1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE2MTk3MDQ1MA-->

Change settings via the Web <sohamsa/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnamgxZnJvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTYxOTcwNDUw> ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <sohamsa-digest ?subject=Email Delivery: Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <sohamsa-traditional ?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional>

Visit Your Group <sohamsa;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMTMydmVqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE2MTk3MDQ1MA--> | Terms of Use <> | Un <sohamsa- ?subject=>

Recent Activity

New Members <sohamsa/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnczdxYXNoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjU5OTA4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTYxOTcwNDUw>

|Hare Rama Krsna|

Dear Bipin, Namaskar.

Parasara is clear, Venus indicates one paksha which is 15 days.

Yours sincerely,

Visti Larsen

Email: visti

For Consultations and Articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

Bipin Prag (Gmail) wrote:

||Om Krishna

Guru||

Dear Swee

Hare Krishna

As per our last

discussion, I was under the impression that Venus indicates 15 days,

please

clarify.

I have the

following indicators for timing, please correct me so I can consolidate

this

Su = 1 ayana

Mo = 1 Muhurta

= 48 min

Ma = 1 day

Me = 2 months

Ju = 1 month

Ve = 15 days

Sa = 1 year

Best Wishes

Bipin

sohamsa@ .com

[ sohamsa@ .com ] On Behalf Of Swee

Chan

Sohamsa

Re: Some doubt

on prashna

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sumanth,

Namaste

The continuation of a job is the 5th house. Look at the lord and see

how far it

has traversed in navamsa. Venus indicates one month and it has

traversed 3

signs. Hence the timing is 3 months.

It would help you better is you set your place – Bangalore as the

defalut settings for prsna

charts. The 1st prasna chart is set for South Grafton, MA, USA . By

setting

the default place as bangalore ,

you will get Kumbha lagna. Often times one prsna is enough to answer

several

queries.

Love,

Swee

On 10/26/06 9:42 PM, "sumanth krishna" <sanji_sumanth@ >

wrote:

Dear members

I casted prashna chart for the native query as" when she will be

getting a new job"

In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is

in trines

to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied

to

answer.

In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job)

is with

10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the

karaka and

the lagnadhipathi. so there is a good chance that native get a good job

soon.

yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false

accustions

against her.

..she approached,me again with same query"that when she will get a new

job" and again i casted a n! ew prashna chart(prashna2) .But in this

prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is

jupiter

in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting

lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with

this chart,

it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.

Now my question is

1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct

me and

help me in learning

Thanks in advance

sumanth