IndiaDivine.org

Surya Nakshatra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respecred Members,

I want to know what is the significance of Surya Nakshatra while analysing the Horoscope? Is it possible to make any prediction looking at it? Can you tell me any website or book for its further knowledge?

I want to know how persons behaviour and personality gets influenced due to particular surya nakshatra?

-- RegardsRushikesh Deshpande " Kalachakra Rules Ûž "

Dear Rushikesh,

Character of Deity of that Nakshatra will tell You in which situation Your ego is working.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Rushikesh Deshpande

sohamsa

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:27 AM

Surya Nakshatra

Respecred Members,

I want to know what is the significance of Surya Nakshatra while analysing the Horoscope? Is it possible to make any prediction looking at it? Can you tell me any website or book for its further knowledge?

I want to know how persons behaviour and personality gets influenced due to particular surya nakshatra?

-- RegardsRushikesh Deshpande "Kalachakra Rules Ûž"

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rushikesh,

Namaste

On 11/7/06 11:27 AM, " Rushikesh Deshpande " <rushi83 wrote:

Respecred Members,

Rule No. 1 - The Moon in conjunction with other planets in the north of the nakshatras tends to give auspicious results.

A spotless Sun (unaspected by other malefics) tends to our well being. Observe its rise into any constellation and see how its good energy can be harnessed to the best of our health. Sun is the natural atma and Rahu being its worst enemy, can foretell what is to harangue your own disposition or that of your father’s fortitude.

These are some of the clues I have given.

Happy learning.

Love,

Swee

Dear Mr. Rafal,

What is Surya Nakshatra.?

Regards

M.R.Murali

-----sohamsa wrote: -----

<sohamsa >

" Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme

Sent by: sohamsa

11/07/2006 04:13PM

Re: Surya Nakshatra

Dear Rushikesh,

Character of Deity of that Nakshatra will tell You in which situation Your

ego is working.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Rushikesh Deshpande

sohamsa@ .com

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:27 AM

Surya Nakshatra

Respecred Members,

I want to know what is the significance of Surya Nakshatra while analysing

the Horoscope? Is it possible to make any prediction looking at it? Can you

tell me any website or book for its further knowledge?

I want to know how persons behaviour and personality gets influenced due to

particular surya nakshatra?

--

Regards

Rushikesh Deshpande

" Kalachakra Rules Ûž "

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This Mail is free from Virus

***************** End of message ***************

Respected Swee ji,

Thanks for your reply.

My question is while dealing with surya nakshatra whether one should concentrate on deity of that nakshatra or the ruling planet? Is it a power of planet working or the deity?

Kindly reply.

-- RegardsRushikesh Deshpande " Kalachakra Rules Ûž "

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rushikesh,

Namaste

On 11/10/06 7:20 AM, " Rushikesh Deshpande " <rushi83 wrote:

Respected Swee ji,

Thanks for your reply.

My question is while dealing with surya nakshatra whether one should concentrate on deity of that nakshatra or the ruling planet? Is it a power of planet working or the deity?

Kindly reply.

Know that the Devatas were born out of the Supreme Being’s (Brahma) mouth and the creation of the devatas are part of his lila and so, from the heavenly/sattvic bodies the Devas were born. So the answer to your question is no, the devatas are even more elevated than grahas. The Narada Purana entails a list of the presiding deities over these nakshatras, but I do consider them as suras (demi gods).

Surya presides over the 5th house of bhakti in the natural zodiac. The trines to that is of the 9th (Jiva/Guru) indicating your punya from past to re-live life so that we can try not to re-enact our past mistakes....

According to my understanding, the Sun and Moon are worshipped together with the deity of the most elevated nakshatra and an offer of red lotuses is to the Sun; white lotuses is to the Moon. At a time when things are not going right, sacrificial rites for the navagraha can be offered for their appeasement. But whom better to please –no other but your ishta devata?

Love,

Swee