IndiaDivine.org

Mercury in Marana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sourav,

Namaste

Not at all. He says he was graduating from high school then and since he was and Ace student, there was no way he would forsake studying. This goes to prove a point that our assessments with planetary placements are more realistic which it comes to counting their position and strengths from Narayan Dasa (my favourite).

Love,

Swee

On 11/8/06 5:19 PM, " Sourav " <souravc108 wrote:

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

|| Durgaa Saranam ||

Dear Swee-ji,

Pranaam. Your observations are correct. However, for Budha, it is in own sign and gives Mahaapurusha yoga and with Lagnesha Guru sitting there modifies the MKS situation to a great extent. Guru in the 4th gives great learning and this also gives Dharma-karmaadhipaty yoga with Ketu 9th lord conjoining. The idea is that when teacher is sitting in front of the student, he has to study and get good marks and especially if he is very familiar with this subject (being in own rasi).

I consider Budha in the 4th to be MKS only within 16 years of age. Please ask if he was a bit unhappy (only a bit) till his high-school education and had other strong extra-curricular interests.

Sarvam Durgaarpanamastu.

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Rafal,

> Namaste

>

> A castrato cannot ever have a relationship, so I guess they can only flirt

> ;)

> According to my Grandma in the days of yore, these poor serfs (esp. Saturn)

> were castrated so that they may serve people like her in the palace; (grrrr)

> so they can only but build up their dreams serving in the harem.

>

> On a more serious note, Mercury takes on the energy of that planet if it

> conjoins with another planet. I have a Meena lagna chart here with Mercury

> conjoining Jupiter and Ketu in the 4th in Gemini. The man was never a flirt

> and as for the sweeping statement on Mercury in Marana in the 4th with the

> playful children that Mercury is who does not want to study, he is a cum

> laude medalist in agriculture and a business major.

> > Love,

> Swee

>

>

> On 11/7/06 9:09 PM, " Rafal Gendarz " starsuponme wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > hraum namah adityaya

> > Dear Michal,

> > Buddha is eunuch and want to have flirt rather than serious relationship,

> > while Sani has digbal there. I use it because my Guruji and Sanjay Ji used to

> > use it.

> > b) Sarvarha Cintamani is source. also in beginning of COVA they are few words

> > about it.

> > Regards

> > Rafal Gendarz

> >

> >>

> >> -

> >>

> >> Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal

> >>

> >> sohamsa

> >>

> >> Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:00 PM

> >>

> >> Re: Charts of a child

! gt; >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> :: Hare Rama Krsna ::

> >>

> >> Dear Rafal,

> >>

> >> A couple more questions.

> >>

> >> 1. It is fine that Jataka Parijata says something. But why is Buddha in MKS

> >> in 7th house - what is the reasoning behind it. I know that in many

> >> classics there can be such statements which can be applied wrongly if one

> >> does not have the right understanding of how to use them. For example,

> >> Parasara mentions the 7 charakaraka scheme, and some people have gone to use

> >> this not knowing it is for Muhurta and not living beings. Still they use it

> >> because there it is written. But the reason is not clear. If you know why

> >> then please tell me.

> >>

> >> 2. What is Pachakadi Sambandha? I have had a quick look through a couple

> >> of bo! oks and can't find reference to it.

> >>

> >> Respectfully,

> >> Michal

> >>

> >> :: Om Namo Narayanaya ::

> >>

> >> Rafal Gendarz starsuponme wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> hraum namah adityaya

> >>>

> >>> Dear Michal,

> >>>

> >>> Comments below.

> >>>

> >>> Regards

> >>>

> >>> Rafal Gendarz

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>

> >>>> -

> >>>>

> >>>> Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal

> >>>>

> >>>> sohamsa

> >>>>

> >! >>> Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:38 AM

gt; >>>>

> >>>> Re: Charts of a child

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> >>>>

> >>>> Dear Rafal,

> >>>>

> >>>> So you are saying that AK and PiK sambandha is bad. Why do you use 7th

> >>>> house as Mara

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

|| Durgaa Saranam ||

Dear Swee-ji,

Pranaam. Then the three strong factors (a) Budha is himself 4th lord (b) Lagna lord Guru is there forming Guru-Sishya yoga © 9th lord Ketu(teachers, Guru, father) is also there forming a rajayoga supercedes the MKS effect of Budha. This chart should be treated as an exception. Further, Siddhamsa should also be judged for actual occurance and effects along with Vimsottari Dasa.

Any dasa (Rasi or Udu) indicates the dasa (state) of the individual. Rasi dasa shows external (how rasi-resources are used or how resources are presented to you by Lord Naaraayana) and Udu dasa indicates internal (how mind perceives). But natal lagna is always lagna or the sumtotal of effects for the native. The word 'lagna' means 'attached' and hence it is the reality attached to the being or the being's reality (basically the 'being-ness' of the human being). The positions of grahas w.r.t natal lagna shows what has come out of the samudra-manthana (revolution of grahas) at the time of birth of the native and it is with this that the native's life progresses so these effects are still there hidden and will show faces in appropriate dasas. With age and maturity, some of our deficiencies are overcome as we are all conscious intelligences and part of the Divine intelligence and inherently capable of removing our own deficiencies. So MKS graha still indicates the deficiency. If other grahas are able to help then the deficiency is not apparent. For example, there is a thorn lying on the road a kilometer away and you will eventually get hurt; but if you have the intelligence to wear a strong-soled pair of shoes, the thorn will still prick the shoe but you will not hurt. The thorn is the MKS and the intelligence which told you to wear the shoe is Guru here and the fact that money and shop was available to you to buy this shoe is indicated by the Budha being in Mithuna (own rasi).

Sarvam Durgaarpanamastu.

Best wishes,

Sourav

===============================================================================================================

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Sourav,> Namaste> > Not at all. He says he was graduating from high school then and since he was> and Ace student, there was no way he would forsake studying. This goes to> prove a point that our assessments with planetary placements are more> realistic which it comes to counting their position and strengths from> Narayan Dasa (my favourite).> > Love,> > Swee> > > On 11/8/06 5:19 PM, "Sourav" souravc108 wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > || Hare Raama Krsna ||> > > > || Durgaa Saranam ||> > > > Dear Swee-ji,> > > > Pranaam. Your observations are correct. However, for> > Budha, it is in own sign and gives Mahaapurusha yoga and with Lagnesha Guru> > sitting there modifies the MKS situation to a great extent. Guru in the 4th> > gives great learning and this also gives Dharma-karmaadhipaty yoga with Ketu> > 9th lord conjoining. The idea is that when teacher is sitting in front of the> > student, he has to study and get good marks and especially if he is very> > familiar with this subject (being in own rasi).> > > > I consider Budha in the 4th to be MKS only within 16 years of age. Please ask> > if he was a bit unhappy (only a bit) till his high-school education and had> > other strong extra-curricular interests.> > > > Sarvam Durgaarpanamastu.> > > > Best wishes,> > > > Sourav> > > > =================================================================> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , Swee Chan sweechan@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Jaya Jagannatha> >> > > >> > Dear Rafal,> >> > Namaste> >> > > >> > A castrato cannot ever have a relationship, so I guess they can only flirt> >> > ;)> >> > According to my Grandma in the days of yore, these poor serfs (esp. Saturn)> >> > were castrated so that they may serve people like her in the palace;> >> (grrrr)> >> > so they can only but build up their dreams serving in the harem.> >> > > >> > On a more serious note, Mercury takes on the energy of that planet if it> >> > conjoins with another planet. I have a Meena lagna chart here with Mercury> >> > conjoining Jupiter and Ketu in the 4th in Gemini. The man was never a flirt> >> > and as for the sweeping statement on Mercury in Marana in the 4th with the> >> > playful children that Mercury is who does not want to study, he is a cum> >> > laude medalist in agriculture and a business major.> >>> > > Love,> >> > Swee> >> > > >> > > >> > On 11/7/06 9:09 PM, "Rafal Gendarz" starsuponme@ wrote:> >> > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > hraum namah adityaya> >>> > > Dear Michal,> >>> > > Buddha is eunuch and want to have flirt rather than serious> >>> relationship,> >>> > > while Sani has digbal there. I use it because my Guruji and Sanjay Ji> >>> used to> >>> > > use it. > >>> > > b) Sarvarha Cintamani is source. also in beginning of COVA they are few> >>> words> >>> > > about it.> >>> > > Regards> >>> > > Rafal Gendarz> >>> > > > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> -> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> sohamsa > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:00 PM> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> Re: Charts of a child> > ! gt; >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> :: Hare Rama Krsna ::> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> Dear Rafal,> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> A couple more questions.> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> 1. It is fine that Jataka Parijata says something. But why is Buddha> >>>> in MKS> >>>> > >> in 7th house - what is the reasoning behind it. I know that in many> >>>> > >> classics there can be such statements which can be applied wrongly if> one> >>>> > >> does not have the right understanding of how to use them. For example,> >>>> > >> Parasara mentions the 7 charakaraka scheme, and some people have gone> >>>> to use> >>>> > >> this not knowing it is for Muhurta and not living beings. Still they> >>>> use it> >>>> > >> because there it is written. But the reason is not clear. If you know> why> >>>> > >> then please tell me.> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> 2. What is Pachakadi Sambandha? I have had a quick look through a >>>>> couple> >>>> > >> of bo! oks and can't find reference to it.> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> Respectfully,> >>>> > >> Michal> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> :: Om Namo Narayanaya ::> >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ wrote:> >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> hraum namah adityaya> >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> Dear Michal,> >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> Comments below.> >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> Regards> >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> Rafal Gendarz> >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> > >>>>> > >>> > >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> -> >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@> >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> sohamsa > >>>>>> > >>>> > >>> > >! >>> Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:38 AM> > gt; >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> Re: Charts of a child> >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]> >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> Dear Rafal,> >>>>>> > >>>> > >>>>>> > >>>> So you are saying that AK and PiK sambandha is bad. Why do you use> 7th> >>>>>> > >>>> house as Mara>