IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope Reading by Indian Astrologer ;;;;;;;;;;;;

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear, I am certified Vedic Astrologer from INDIA; I am giving Horoscope Readings for many years. But due to overwhelming response from my clients who live abroad, the need arises to develop a website, so that the Indians residing abroad can be served properly. Therefore I have launched: - www.astrologersahib.com A Vedic Astrology website, on persistent demand of my clients who live abroad. Please have a look at it. Thanks Astrologer Sahib www.astrologersahib.comsunil_sahu1975 <sunil_sahu1975 wrote: Dear Sauravji, Utpalji.....It was nice reading your interpretaion of punya charts. I have beentrying to understand the

punya charts of my parents and your detailsdiscussions helped me a lot. For your reference I am adding bothcharts here and I will be thankful for your kind analyses.I am curious if my father will reborn after about 8 years and mymother after 6 years. Jupitor in those charts is well placed and thereare no planets in 6 and 8 houses. My father's chart does not have aplanet in 12th also. For my mother Ju aspects 8th house. But for myfather's chart it does not aspect either 8th or 12th. Moreover the Juin his chart is retrogade. So I feel like you that he has left withsome duties.One more thing I noticed in most punya charts (including thatdiscussed in previous days) that AK is invariabily the lagnesh. It isnot so for my father's chart though AK is with lagnesh.I was not satisfied with the rites that the priest did last time formy father. I am not sure if it is because of this psychology or inreality that I

see my father in dream complaining about that.You may please give your opinions.........with my best regards, sunilFather's punya chart12 April 2006, 10:25 AM Bhubaneswar, IndiaMother's punya chart22 September 2004, 3:25 AM Bhubaneswar, India

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.