IndiaDivine.org

Pushkar Navamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM Datta Guru

Dear Lakshmi,

How are u.

Noticed this mail from u on Pushkar Navamsa and the long list. U might be knowing this (below)but thought to add for benefit of others. I couldn't use this list in daily practice since it is tough to remember so I asked the man himself who wrote the very first article in Ramans mag on Pushkhar Navamsa decades back i.e. Shri C.S.Patel

He gave me 2 short cut keys to remember it, one of which I paste below

All Fiery signs (1,5,9) will have 7,9 as its P.N (Pushkhar Nav)

All Earthy signs (2,6,10) will have 2,12 as its P.N

All Watery signs (4,8,12) will have 4,6 as its P.N)

All Airy signs (3,7,11) will have 2,12 as its P.N)

remembering above reduces the long list & increases the benefit of using it well

Remarks:

a) Earthy & airy signs have same 2,12 navs

b) whereas watery will start with first watery sign 4 & has EVEN Pushkar nav (4,6)

Usage of Pushkhar Nav in prashna is a good trick, Komilla Sutton has done some original work in it

Of there are some deeper things like Pushkhar degs which are more potent which we all know. Often i find no time to do muhurta i use Pushkar Nav in selection and it has given me good results so far in terms of shortcut usage.

Regards,

Sunil John

Mumbai

sohamsa , "b_lakshmi_ramesh" <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste Ramdas Raoji,> > Yes, Partha's moon, his 8th lord, is also in pushkara navamsa as well > as in pushkara bhaga. This information is given by Partha himself. > > So, your point about 8th lord's strength turning ashtama shani into a > beneficial experience is already proved in 3 cases. Perhaps other > friends would share their experiences & feelings. The following is > the table given by Partha about pushkara navamsa.> > > Mesha sign> Thul navamsa(7th)> Dhanu navamsa(9th)> > Vrishabha sign> Vrishabh navamsa(5rd)> Meen navamsa(3rd)> > Mithun sign> Vrishabh navamsa(8th )> Meen navamsa(6th)> > Karka sign> Kanya navamsa(3rd)> Karka navamsa(1st)> > Simha sign> Thul navamsa(7th)> Dhanu navamsa(9th)> > Kanya sign> Vrishabh navamsa(5th)> Meen navamsa(3rd)> > Thul sign> Vrishabh navamsa(8th)> Meen navamsa(6th)> > Vrischik sign> Kanya navamsa(3rd)> Karka navamsa(1st)> > Dhanu sign> Thul navamsa(7th)> Dhanu navamsa(9th)> > Makar sign> Vrishabh navamsa(5th)> Meen navamsa(3rd)> > Kumbh sign> Vrishabh navamsa(8th)> Meen navamsa(6th)> > Meen sign> Kanya navamsa(3rd)> Karka navamsa(1st)> > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > > sohamsa , Ramadas Rao ramadasrao@ wrote:> >> > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > Dear Lakshmi Ji,> > Thanks for your views.Please check Partha's chart and I hope you > will get the answer.> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.> > > > b_lakshmi_ramesh b_lakshmi_ramesh@ wrote:> > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Namaste Ramadas Raoji,> > > > Thanks for sharing your ashtama shani experiences with us. Your > > Saturn is not only lagna/2nd lord and shubhapati, but is also > posited > > in the 9th house...indicating your great spirituality and dharmic > > nature. For such a person, it's no wonder that ashtama shani turned > > out to be beneficial. So, my conjecture about ashtama shani (in > > tandem with Tr Jupiter)triggering karmic life-events is not > incorrect.> > > > Another point you've made about the lord of ashtama bhava being in > > Pushkaramsa and that having made the ashtama shani is also very > > interesting and thought provoking. incidentally, my 8th lord, moon > is > > also in pushkaramsa. Is Partha's moon also in pushkaramsa? I'll > have > > to check!!> > > > regards,> > Lakshmi > > > > sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao@> wrote:> > >> > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > Dear Lakshmi Ji and other members of this list,> > > It is very interesting to read everybody's experiences during the > > difficult transits of Shani.> > > Now let me give some inputs of Shani's transit over 8th house > > from Lagna and Chandra in my life for the 1st time.Shani entered > > Simha Rashi on 7/9/1977 and entered Kanya Rashi on 27/7/1980.During > > the beginning of Shani's transit I was working in a Central -State > > government company and my salary was just revised just befor Shani > > entered Simha Rashi.In 1978,between April to May, there was a > strike > > in our company,so there was no salary for one month but by May end, > > the strike ended with success and we got the salary for the strike > > period and also got promoted to a higher category from July > > 1978.During the same period, my engagement was fixed and I got > > married on 17th of Nov.1978.We both of us went to different places > > during Jan.1979 including Tirupaty and Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra > > Swami Ji Brindavan.On Oct.1979, I was blessed with a male child > > also.Shani left Simha rashi on 27/7/1980.So during this whole > trasnit > > of Shani on 8th house from Lagna and Chandra was a Blessed one> > > for me.During the above said period,Guru in transit was in > Mithuna > > ( 6th house ), 7th house in 1978 and then in 1979 -1980 in Simha > > Rashi in 8th house.So this clearly indicates Shani's transit in 8th > > house from Lagna and Chandra Rashi has given beneficial results.For > > Makara Lagna, Shani is Lagna and 2nd house lord and is a benefic > for > > this Lagna.Another important thing I learnt from this transit is > > eventhough the transit of Shani over 8th house is bad ,if his sign > > lord ie., Surya is placed in Meena Rashi in 3rd from both Lagna and > > Chandra and is in Pushkaramsha.This Surya's Pushkaramsha has lifted > > me and blessed with auspicious results during the Shani's transit > > over Simha Rashi.During the above transit, Guru-Shani, Guru-Budha > and > > Guru-Ketu was running using 360 Savana days per year.Now Shani > again > > came to Simha rashi which is 8th from Lagna and Chandra.I pray God > > that this transit also proves beneficial to me in all the ways.> > > I am sharing this experience to all the members of the list for > > further discussion.> > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > Ramadas Rao.> > > > > > b_lakshmi_ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh@> wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Karu,> > > > > > Namaste. > > > > > > It was very interesting to read about your experiences during > > Saturn > > > transit. I also agree that Saturn is one planet who teaches us > hard > > > lessons and he's always kind to those who are willing to learn.> > > > > > Regarding Partha, he's like a child...walking out in a huff when > > he's > > > hurt or angry, like we all are at some or other juncture in life. > > But > > > I must say that his affection for SJC and Guruji never wavered, > and > > I > > > very much consider him as one of us. > > > > > > Thanks for bringing it to my notice because curiously enough this > > > ashtama shani seems to have favourably impacted on the chara > karaka> > > (twa)s of the planets in trines & aspected by Tr Saturn in > > > navamsa...he's gained a lovely wife and a better job (moon as > DK), > > > he's soon going to be a proud father (Mercury-PK), he's found > > > nurturing/protection from an equally lovely mother-like person > > > (Saturn as MK) and perhaps he's coming into his own or evolving > as > > a > > > person too(Sun as AK). > > > > > > It could also have happened because Tr Jupiter was simultaneously > > > aspecting his natal 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th houses by > rasi/graha > > > drishtis. > > > > > > Manifestation of dharmic & karmic connections? > > > > > > I do not know if he's found a Guru too.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Lakshmi> > > > > > sohamsa , "Karu" <heen@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hare Rama Krshna> > > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > > > > > I finished a real bad time when Saturn transit in Gemini, in my > > > Lagna. I have Rahu, Moon, Guru, Venus in trine to Gemini in > navamsa > > > and I suffered a lot. Gemini is A5 and I forget all Manthra and > > > cleared the path for Yama Raj. When the Saturn in exact degrees > of > > > Lagna, I lost all control over Dhi.> > > > > > > > But, due to blessings of Guru, I consider this was one of the > > best > > > time in my life. It removed fear of death, and gave me many in > > > retun. If I not face such terible time, I still consider God as > > > enemies, and still my heart beat is depending on out siders. > > > > > > > > So Lakshmi, Why we are waiting for only adverse effects when > > Saturn > > > transit over 8th or any bad places ? For spiritual progress, this > > is > > > a disguise blessing. > > > > > > > > Partha has Sun and Moon in trine. Can you remember Partha > > > dissapointed and left us ? How do you explain this ? Is this has > > some > > > thing to do with Mana and self ? Again this is only a one angle > of > > > looking. We may learn in more in future. Yes, Murthi also has lot > > to > > > do.> > > > Please pass my regards to Sasank and Ramesh. My best wishes and > > > congradulation for his win.> > > > > > > > Here is the chart of X PM.> > > > > > > > Dudley Senanayake> > > > June 19, 1911> > > > Time: 12:15:51 pm> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > Place: 79 E 51' 00", 6 N 56' 00"> > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > Karu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > b_lakshmi_ramesh > > > > sohamsa > > > > Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:06 AM> > > > Re: Ashtama Shani-Remedies/effects-Respected > > > Sir Dakshinamoorthy ji> > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > Dear Karu,> > > > > > > > Namaste. No, I can't see the attachment, because > do > > > not > > > > store attachments. Could you please give the birth data, so > that > > > I > > > > can generate the chart and appreciate your input better?> > > > > > > > Thanks for the input from Devakeralam. I appreciate the point > > > you've > > > > made. In navamsa, I do not have any planets in trines or in 7th > > > to Tr > > > > Saturn in cancer. Only Navamsa ascendant is in trines to Tr > > > saturn, > > > > so does that make any difference?> > > > > > > > But in Partha's case, there are planets in trines & 7th from Tr > > > > Saturn, but he said that he did not feel the adverse impct of > > > ashtama > > > > shani. > > > > > > > > I think one needs to analyse the transit effect from all the > > > > perspectives of murthi, operating dasa, natal & navamsa > > > placements > > > > and perhaps consider what result is predominantly thrown up by > > > these > > > > examinations.> > > > > > > > Sasank (my younger son) sends his loving regards to his > favourite > > > > Karu uncle, and he's so happy that Australia won the Champions > > > > trophy. > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > sohamsa , "Karu" <heen@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi,> > > > > Please see the attached chart.> > > > > > > > > > In 1952, When Saturn is in Lagna, as well as 8th from the > Moon, > > > he > > > > was passing Mercury Mahadasa and Saturn Antar dasa. He became > the > > > > prime minister of Sri Lanka. His father was the first prime > > > minister > > > > of Sri Lanka.> > > > > > > > > > Strong Mercury gave him the Rajayoga, but has Papa (or > kroora) > > > > Argala from 12th lord Sun (Father). In the natal chart, Saturn > > > and > > > > Rahu obstruct argala of Sun, and promised to activate the Raja > > > yoga > > > > when the time comes. As soon as Saturn antar dasa came, his > > > father > > > > died and he became the PM.> > > > > > > > > > See the Navamsa. Jupiter is in Capricorn, trine to Virgo. So > Tr > > > > Saturn damage father's life as Jupiter is the lord of the 8th > > > from > > > > 9th house of Rasi. This proves, all negative effects come from > > > the > > > > bhavas related to planets in trine or 7th from the Sign of Tr > > > Saturn > > > > in Navamsa.> > > > > > > > > > Did you find in your Navamsa chart any planets in Trine or > 7th > > > to > > > > Cancer ?> > > > > > > > > > Perhaps there can be many reasons, but I use this simple rule > > > from > > > > Devakaralam.> > > > > > > > > > Best Wishes> > > > > Karu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > b_lakshmi_ramesh > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:51 PM> > > > > Re: Ashtama Shani-Remedies/effects-> Respected > > > > Sir Dakshinamoorthy ji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > Namaste Ramdas Raoji,> > > > > > > > > > Thanks for your learned explanation and bracing words. As you > > > > said, > > > > > Mother's grace can indeed ward off all evils, as do blessings > > > > from > > > > > good people like you. > > > > > > > > > > I do agree that a strong Jupiter in lagna gives me a lot of > > > > immunity. > > > > > I was also wondering if Saturn's association with the 8th > > > > house/lord > > > > > in the natal chart has something to do with this, because > > > Partha > > > > had > > > > > also not experienced any malefic results of ashtama shani and > > > he > > > > has > > > > > Saturn in 8th house (cancer) in his natal chart. Ofcourse he > > > also > > > > had > > > > > Rahu dasa running and Rahu aspects 9th house, as does his > > > > dispositor, > > > > > Venus.> > > > > > > > > > This is just a thought...> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao@> > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Ji,> > > > > > In your chart, Lagna lord Guru is in Lagna which is his > Moola > > > > > Trikona Sthana and has got highest Shadbala strength.This > > > > indicates > > > > > God's Blessings are with you ,so no planetary afflictions > > > during > > > > > their transit will affect your life !!Eventhough Guru is in > the > > > > > beginning of the Rashi, he is in Devalokamsha.Also he has > > > highest > > > > > Vimshopaka Bala.So either Sadesathi or Kantaka Shani or > Ashtama > > > > Shani > > > > > will not affect you.Just see, you are born on Thursday, your > > > > Janma > > > > > Nakshatra is Poorvashada ruled by Shukra who in Navamsha is > > > > placed in > > > > > Kumbhamsha which is near to Ucchamsha.So this indicates > Mother > > > > Lalita > > > > > Tripura Sundari's Blessings are with you.So how the other > > > Grahas > > > > in > > > > > their adverse positions will harm you ??> > > > > > I think you got the reply now.> > > > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > b_lakshmi_ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh@>> > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > Tuesday, 31 October, 2006 10:03:34 AM> > > > > > Re: Ashtama Shani-Remedies/effects-> > > Respected > > > > Sir > > > > > Dakshinamoorthy ji> > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste friends,> > > > > > > > > > > > I have one query regarding ashtama shani. Saturn has been > > > > > transiting > > > > > > my 8th house (both from lagna and from moon) for the past > two > > > > and > > > > > odd > > > > > > years, yet i have not faced any difficulty > > > > > whatsoever.. .healthwise, > > > > > > wealthwise or happinesswise! ! Except for a mild bout of > > > > jaundice > > > > > for > > > > > > my younger son, I have not experienced any difficulty, by > > > god's > > > > > > grace. On the contrary, infact, this period has been one of > > > the > > > > > > healthiest/happiest /most prosperous periods in my life, > > > > despite > > > > > the > > > > > > fact that i quit my job in may 2004!!> > > > > > > > > > > > I have observed from some of my friends' charts that > ashtama > > > > shani > > > > > > has indeed been tough for them, so I am really puzzled and > > > > curious > > > > > > (also very thankful)as to how god has spared me. > > > > > > > > > > > > I request my friends to help me unravel this puzzle. This > > > would > > > > > also > > > > > > help me to understand what factors can counteract ashtama > > > > shani, > > > > > > though I agree that analysis of one's own chart may not be > > > the > > > > best > > > > > > way to do that!!> > > > > > > > > > > > My birth data is > > > > > > > > > > > > September 1, 1960> > > > > > Time: 3:24:22 pm> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > Place: Hyderabad, AP (78 E 30', 17 N 20')> > > > > > > > > > > > If some one else has similar experience of a beneficial > > > ashtama > > > > > shani > > > > > > period(!!), i request them to share their birth data, so > that > > > > it > > > > > > would help me in bettering my understanding.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, Kaartik Gor > <astro_gor@ ..> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Om Sai Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are right in 8'th lord in 10'th ...In my Dasamsa D10 > my > > > > 8'th > > > > > > lord (Saturn) is in 10'th (deblitated in Mesh).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jyotish gives me lot of satisfaction. ...any particular > > > > reason ??> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ALso I am undergoing Saturn Mahadasha and my Mercury > > > > antardasa is > > > > > > next which is also in 10'th house of D10....what are the > > > > effects of > > > > > > it being with a weak saturn ??> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I think a weak saturn actually is good ?? am I right ??> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Any remedies for a better career...when will I get my > > > > promotion.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Birth Data> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 04/05/1976> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 05:38:00 am> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahmedabad, Gujarat > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lagna is Aries and Moon Sign is Gemini.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanking you in advance.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Kaartik Gor> > > > > > > > > > > > > > dakshinastrologer <dakshinastrologer@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Member:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > As I have repeatedly said in my earlier posts, 8th lord > in > > > > the > > > > > 10th > > > > > > > house is definitely not a good indicator for professional > > > > > > > satisfaction. In ashtakavarga chart (SAV), the no. of > > > bindus > > > > in > > > > > the > > > > > > > 12th house is significantly more than the no. of bindus > in > > > > either > > > > > > > 10th house (service), 11th house (business) or even > > > > lagna....so, > > > > > on > > > > > > a > > > > > > > mundane level, your professional aspects look quite > tough! > > > > > However, > > > > > > > in your case, the 6th lord Mars is also in the 10th. The > > > > > > combination > > > > > > > of 6th and 8th house lords may give mild vipareetha raaja > > > > yoga > > > > > (by > > > > > > > traditional definitions, this is not vipareeta raja yoga; > > > by > > > > > > > tradition, the bad house lord should be in another bad > > > > > house...but > > > > > > in > > > > > > > practice, the combination of two bad lords does produce > > > some > > > > > > > vipareeta raaja yoga effects in many real cases. Astro > > > > > researchers > > > > > > > of this forum may check whether this "hypothesis" > works!). > > > > Mars > > > > > in > > > > > > > your case, is also the lagna lord and it is in the house > of > > > > its > > > > > > yoga > > > > > > > kaaraka Moreover, your 10th lord is in the 11th house > which > > > > > > > indicates gains from one's profession. So, in my opinion, > > > you > > > > may > > > > > > be > > > > > > > able to get a sudden life in your profession especially > > > after > > > > > your > > > > > > > 41st year. Kindly try to consolidate yourself in any > > > position > > > > not > > > > > > > only now, but even in the future. Take only considered > > > steps > > > > in > > > > > > > profession.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding spirituality, you will gain a lot by worship of > > > > Lord > > > > > > > Krishna signigying Moon....this will give you rare > > > spiritual > > > > > > > awakenings. Reading of Bhagavat Gita and Naaraayaneeyam > > > will > > > > be > > > > > > > auspicious to you. (Moon conjunct Rahu and Jupiter...Moon > > > is > > > > the > > > > > > 9th > > > > > > > house lord; Jupiter is the 5th house lord). Similarly, > > > > worship of > > > > > > > Lord Lakshmi Narasimha or Goddess Pratiyangira will help > > > you > > > > to > > > > > > > awaken your kundalini shakti. (do either one...kindly do > > > not > > > > do > > > > > > both > > > > > > > at the same time if you are doing serious sadhanaas... I > > > have > > > > a > > > > > > strong > > > > > > > reason to say this though I would not like to divulge it > to > > > > you > > > > > > now).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your spiritual life seems very promising. For success in > > > > > > > professional aspects, satisfy Sun by chanting 'Shri Raama > > > > > > > Pattaabhisheka sargam" with devotion regularly.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding ashtama sani, you will be out of its grasp from > > > > > November > > > > > > > 2006. so, nothing to worry about the future due to > ashtama > > > > sani. > > > > > > The > > > > > > > worst is probably over for you!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Blessed be.> > > > > > > Pandit R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > In vedic astrology, "mgoel1973" > > > > <mgoel1973@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > > > > > My DOB is 16/9/72 and time is 12:22 pm.place of birth > > > > roorkee.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sir,> > > > > > > > Am I going under the period of ashtama shani.How this > > > will > > > > > affect > > > > > > > me.I > > > > > > > > am not doing well in the job area.What remedies should > I > > > do > > > > for > > > > > > > better > > > > > > > > job prospects and all round satisfaction, Sir,I am also > > > > > spritually > > > > > > > > inclined.What has the fate in store for me ?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > > > > > > http://uk.messenger .> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________> > > > > > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something > new> > > > > > http://in.answers./> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > Version 8. Get it NOW> >>