IndiaDivine.org

Determining physical characterstics (complection, color etc) from Asc/D-9 etc - Research

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Utpal ji, Namaskar! Good point, I have heard the mantra and always used to wonder why Me for beauty. I am going to collect a few horoscopes wwith diverse characterstics and will present it to the group for research. I request the group members if they have relevant charts and will like to share please email the JHD version to me or the group. Warm regards, Pranav utpal pathak <vedic_pathak wrote:

Namste Pranav Ji,If one go thro' Vyasdevas Navgrah Mantras, indication to Beauty is mentioned in Mantra of "Budha"..."Rupena Partimam" Budham.."Soumya Soumya" Gunopeto..May have some connection to Physcial Beauty. I don't know for sure but one can check it up.regards,Utpal Pathak sohamsa , sushmagupta51 <sushmagupta51 wrote:>> !Om Gurveh Namah!> > Dear Saurav, Mahek and learned members, Namaskar!> > It is funny Mahek asked how to determine the eye color and skin color from planets? I was wondering about the same. However, for rectifying the charts.> > Can any member point to a source where I determine or maybe a complete list to determine physical characterstics based on planetary positions?> > > BPHS says that Ju in lagna in

D-9 gives fair complection and else where (dont remember the source) influence of Ve on 2nd House can give a hazy eye color. And then the Ascendant gives various characterstics... > > However, other side of me tells that it is probably not possible to determine the same, since in Western world every one is fair complexioned with a light eye color. Does that mean every one will have the same combinations??> > Any input or pointers are appreciated.> > Warm regards,> Pranav> > mahek76 <mahek76 wrote:> |Om shri durgayay namah|> Dear sourav ji,> Thanks 4 yr inputs!I checked aishwarya rai and > angeolina jolie's chart they indeed hv rahu and venus influencing their > AL or their lords.Aishwarya is famous for her eyes..venus and moon r > afflicted and sun is debilitated… wat makes her eyes so beautiful?If >

possible,do share with me some very general lakshmi or shukra mantras > that imparts (physical)beauty.Also do U hv the chart of the Queen of > ayurveda—Shahnaz husian.I don't think anybody has discussed her > chart.What makes the shahnaz brand of cosmetics so famous in national > as well as international beauty market?Anyways ,life has far more > serious topics 2 discuss and this is a trivial n less important subject > as inner beauty is the REAL beauty.With regards,M.>