IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: RE: Emotional Stress Pt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|JAI SRIRAM| Dear Guruji, I have lagna seed vimsottari strenth as 4 and utpanna star - 5th has only 3.Is there any secret for this chart as from utpanna star or i made any mistakes. Thanks, S.Venkatesh ksvssvk <ksvssvk wrote: sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" wrote:| om gurave namah |Dear ManjunathUse this dasa for your results in futureVimsottari Dasa (started from utpanna star - 5th):Maha Dasas:Sat: 1970-04-18 - 1989-04-18Merc: 1989-04-18 - 2006-04-19Ket: 2006-04-19 - 2013-04-18Ven: 2013-04-18

- 2033-04-19Sun: 2033-04-19 - 2039-04-19Moon: 2039-04-19 - 2049-04-19Mars: 2049-04-19 - 2056-04-18Rah: 2056-04-18 - 2074-04-19Jup: 2074-04-19 - 2090-04-19Do this remedy every morning -1. Wake up at before Brahma Muhurta at say 4 am (put an alarm ifnecessary) Download Sanskrit 99 and URWPalladio fonts to view themantras2. Recite the following mantra 108 times` AaPyaySv smetu te ivñtSsaem v & i:[ym!, Éva vajSy som äpyäyasva sametu te viçvatassoma våñëiyam| bhavä väjasyasaìgathe||3. Recite a mantra for your dharma devata and think of the samudramanthana or read the samudra manthana story which has the tortoiseavatar holding the mountain of debts and sorrow and that is beingchurned by the snake which is your spinal column with the asura andsura graha on the two sides. Think of the Moon being born from themind of Rishi Atri and going to the head of Shiva after he drank

thepoison of your karma, think of the Lakshmi being given to Vishnu Whois sitting in your heart...then you shall have prosperity, love witheveryone and the dasa of Ketu with the terrible yoga with Saturnwill become beneficial. Do this sincerely for 7 years and you willpass this dasa without any pain and suffering.om namo bhagavate akupaaraayaIf you continue this throughout life, Guru shall have nicabhanga andyou will be always exalted, successful in all that you do and alwayswith the blessings of Sri as you are born with Srimantah yoga.If you are inititiated into the Gayatri then you can do the vija forthe Jana Loka, if you know them.Best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay RathPersonal: WebPages â—Rath’s RhapsodySJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center

â—SJCERC â— JIVAPublications: The Jyotish Digest â— Sagittarius Publications----_____sohamsa [sohamsa ] OnBehalf Of Manjunath, T (GE Healthcare)Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:46 PMsohamsa Subject: Emotional StressDear Sanjay ji, i am undergoing lot of emotional upheaval & notquite at peace with anything or anybody.i have moved into a different job function within the same companyat the year beginning, but success is eluding me, lot of frustrationis building up.even on domestic front, there is lot of turmoil & to ease it.. idecided to live away temporarily from my parents... my inlaws toodont have high regards

for me,i am going deeper into debt.. and slowly trying to repay old ones.maybe because of all these problems... i am drawn more towards thespiritual side.. just sitting back & was reflecting on the futuregives me no confidence & wanted to write to sohamsa group for somerelief ... in my chart... i had written earlier too as we wereplanning a child...even this is also not happening for some reasonCan anyone please help me with suggestions/advice ?my detailsDate of Birth : 25 July 1973Time of Birth : 22:05 PMPlace of Birth: Bangalorergds,Manju_____avast! Antivirus : Outbound message clean.Virus Database (VPS): 0626-3, 06/29/2006Tested on: 7/2/2006 2:57:21 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2006 ALWIL Software.--- End forwarded message ---

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.