IndiaDivine.org

Need Urgent Help - Sanjay Rath Ji & other Respected Guruja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Sri AnkushFrom Jan 11, 2007 till March 11, 2007 is a good time to catch hold of a job. You will have to work hard and is likely to be a learning phase for you. You might have to learn a few more skills to become secure in this job. Please worship Lord Shiva everyday and get one Maharudrabhishekam done. A long favorable period awaits you after June 2009.Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 11/7/06, Ankush Singh <

ankush_singh108 wrote:

Respected Sanjay Ji & Other Respected Gurujan Myself Ankush. I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job. Please help me. My details are :

DOB: 12-July-1978 Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM) Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)- India Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa )

Please help me about job and marriage. With best regards, Ankush. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Dear Ankush Sing,

The lord of the seventh bhava is Venus.He suffers from Kendradhipathya dosham.The seventh lord from moon sign is Jupiter.He too has Kendradhipathya dosham.

Your Venus bhukthi lasted from 30-5-2003 to 30-5-2006.therefore failure in love affair.Jupiter is in addition combust.

You have to perform suitable Shanthi Pariharas .

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 11/8/06, Ankush Singh <ankush_singh108 wrote:

Respected Utpal Ji

Thanks for your kind and moral boosting reply.

But one thing i want to say that my marriage is not finalized or even talks are not going on for this as i am unemployed.

My love affair failed to materialize 1 1/2 yrs before due to caste difference.

So i was asking about marriage also that if it had good future ahead then only i would go for marriage otherwise not.

Please guide me with your divine knowledge.

With regards,

Ankush.

utpal pathak <vedic_pathak > wrote:

|| & #2395; & #2351; & #2381; & #2394; & #2369; & #2352; & #2369; & #2342; & #2375; & #2357; ||Brother,I astrolgically hope that you get a job in January 2007. Though you may not be happy with it, at present you need to just hold on to something even if it is not so pleasent.Start recitng " Hanuman Chalisa " at Sunrise, Sun-top & Sun Set. Don't be *Mechanical* in Reciting, that is to say, pour your heart in to it.

Work for some years and also learn trciks of your trade as you'll switch to business at some point of your career and flourish as well.Pl. don't worry about marriage. it is not a laddu to run after :). but any ways,what is the question? I think your marriage ceremony is already got performed.regards,Utpalsohamsa , Ankush Singh <ankush_singh108 wrote:>> Respected Sanjay Ji & Other Respected Gurujan> > Myself Ankush. I am going through a bad phase of life. I have no job. Please help me. > My details are :>

> DOB: 12-July-1978> Time: 17:14 ( 05: 14 PM)> Place: Gorakhpur(UP) ( Latitude 26° 46´ N and Longitude 83° 22´ E)- India> Lagna : Saggitarius ( Taurus Navamsa )> > Please help me about job and marriage.

> > With best regards,> Ankush.> > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW