IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope Reading by Indian Astrologer. (Limited Time Offer),.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am Vedic Astrologer from India, Get FREE horoscope reading. Send the following information: Name: Date of Birth: Time of Birth: Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country): Your Gender (Male / Female): Specify your question or query, which you want to read or predict from your horoscope, problem you are facing, please pinpoint to the problem. Thanks Astrologer Sahib Note: This is a limited time offer till 13th November 2006. I will be replying only to those E-mails, which I receive till this date. E-mails containing incomplete birth information will be rejected outright. Sponsored LinkFor just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Dear Sir, In response to ur voluntary offer I am posting my birth details below for ur kind perusal and interpretation. Name-chintamani mahapatra Date of birth-13 October,1947 Time of birth-01.20AM Place of birth- Raja Ranapur,Dist.-Nayagarh, ORISSA(20N04,85E22) Sex-Male Querry-Presently I have been working at Bareilly(U.P.) on transfer from Bhubaneswar ,Orissa.Can I be transferred back to Bhubaneswar? If yes, When? Thanks and best regards.Dr.C M Mahapatra)Seth Sahib Ji <astrologer_sahib wrote: I am Vedic Astrologer from India, Get FREE horoscope reading. Send the following information: Name: Date of Birth: Time of Birth: Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country): Your Gender (Male / Female): Specify your question or query, which you want to read or predict from your horoscope, problem you are facing, please pinpoint to the problem. Thanks Astrologer Sahib Note: This is a limited time offer till 13th November 2006.

I will be replying only to those E-mails, which I receive till this date. E-mails containing incomplete birth information will be rejected outright. Sponsored LinkFor just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now. Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Sir, In response to ur voluntary offer I am posting my children's details below for ur kind perusal and interpretation. Name-priyanka Date of birth-30/09/1978 Time of birth-08:00AM Place of birth- Hyderabad,Dist. -hyderabad, AndhraPradesh Sex-female Querry what the future holds for her ie:coming 2years, when will she get married? Name: Sunil Kumar Date of birth: 10/08/1981 Place of birth: Sirpurkagaznagar, dist:Adilabad, Andhra Prdesh Time of birth: 07:18 AM Sex: Male Querry: what the future holds for him? when will he get better job thanking you with great regards rekha prahalad rao

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Namskar

This beautifull link by Sarbani ji will really help you http://sarbani.com/jyotish/curses_and_their_remedies.htm

to find curses and remedy.

Amit puri

On 13/11/06, soulsadhak <soulsadhak wrote:

Dear Sir,MAny Thanks for your offer. Please can you advise me re. my query with details as below:Name-Soul Sadhak> Date of birth-19 Feb 1968> Time of birth-07.20AM> Place of birth- Ludhiana, Punjab, India

> Sex-Female> Querry- Do I have Shrapit yoga in 2nd house of rasi chart? What do these planets (Ra, Ma and Sa) in the 2nd house signify, Please suggest a remedy if these are not good. If possible, please can you enlighten on the placement of JuR in 7th and MeR + Ve (Badhakesh) in 12th. Should I be wearing Diamond even though Ve is a badhakesh for me, or should I confine myself to Amethyst which I'm wearing now.

Best Regards,Soul Sadhak> )Seth Sahib Ji <astrologer_sahib wrote:> > I am Vedic Astrologer from India, > > Get FREE horoscope reading.> > Send the following information: > > Name:> > Date of Birth: > > Time of Birth:> > Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country):> > Your Gender (Male / Female):> > Specify your question or query, which you want to read or predict from your horoscope, problem you are facing, please pinpoint to the problem.> > Thanks> > Astrologer Sahib> > > > > Note: > > This is a limited time offer till 13th November 2006. I will be replying only to those E-mails, which I receive till this date.> E-mails containing incomplete birth information will be rejected outright.> > > > >

> Sponsored Link> > For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now. > > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

> > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW>

• 4 weeks later...

Namaskar, Plzlook into the content and help. thanking you rekha prahalad rao Note: forwarded message attached.

Dear Sir, In response to ur voluntary offer I am posting my children's details below for ur kind perusal and interpretation. Name-priyanka Date of birth-30/09/1978 Time of birth-08:00AM Place of birth- Hyderabad,Dist. -hyderabad, AndhraPradesh Sex-female Querry what the future holds for her ie:coming 2years, when will she get married? Name: Sunil Kumar Date of birth: 10/08/1981 Place of birth: Sirpurkagaznagar, dist:Adilabad, Andhra Prdesh Time of birth: 07:18 AM Sex: Male Querry: what the future holds for him? when will he get better job thanking you with great regards rekha prahalad rao