IndiaDivine.org

Shiva Worship 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Datta Guru

Dear Soul Sadhak,

Nice to see a mail on spiritual pursuits - most do not ask such.

a) The Adhidevata of Sun is Shiva & Sun is ur PK which means 5H lord & it is placed in the sign of its enemy Saturn in ur lagna - showing the discomfort, this Sun is exalted in ur D20 showing the exalted values & affinity to Shiva thats bringing to u & aspects ur 5H of D20. See this Jup is with A5 in D1

b) In COVA if i remember well Jup has been called Shiva & this is aspecting ur lagna & Sun too in D1 & is powerful being retro that too in the 12H of meditation in D20 & is with GULIKA creating fears etc.

c) In D1 the obvious combination and fantastic is 5L & 9L combination in 12H with A9 (higher wisdom), but this Ven in D20, his dispositor is in the neechasign of Ven which is significant & some say this will be good & some astrologers would say it is better for such a thing in D20 would give higher acheivements.

Can you kindly share ur experience as to if u have given any mantra to anyone and has the result been fruitful instantly to that person?

d) Has ur spiritual pursuits started from 1999 onwards facing more anguish (Mars & Rahu together)

e) From 2005 end has it intensified in any manner esp would like to know ur experience when Sat was retro

f) If u have noticed u have charakaraka replacement of Moon- Mars in ur chart if we take ur time of birth to be exact

Regards

Sunil John

Mumbai

sohamsa , "soulsadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear All,> > Please can anyone advise me on my chart as to why am I so inclined to > Shiva Worship, even though I tend to get kinda crazy after meditating > solely on Shiva...(like fears re. my family crop up in my mind like > wild weeds) and I have to regain my balance after worshipping Ganesha, > Subramanya, Hanuman and Durga. After which I again run to Shiva!> For one thing I undestand, my AK is Me which might make me run to all > devatas, but why the off-balancing? Say, since my Ishta Devata is > Ganesha (Ketu in Leo)- so what happens if I worship the corresponding > Jyotirlinga instead? (Ganesha these days has opened my channels towards > Astrology! though I am a medical doc by profession, but by occupation > i've been teaching medicos, worked abroad for a while and am a home-> maker for past 1 year) all I aspire for now is being in Shiva's abode > eternally. It's not that i'm tired of the world or something, it's just > a sincere deep wish. > I would be grateful if you could share your experience and enlighten me > on this. All suggestions, remedies and discussions are more than > welcome.> My details are as follows:> DOB: 19.Feb.1968> POB: Ludhiana, Punjab> TOB: 07:20 am> > Thank You and Best reagrds,> Soul Sadhak>