IndiaDivine.org

Shiva Worship 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Datta Guru

Dear Soul Sadhak,

Namaste

Nice to see a mail on spiritual pursuits - most do not ask such.

a) The Adhidevata of Sun is Shiva & Sun is ur PK which means 5H lord & it is placed in the sign of its enemy Saturn in ur lagna - showing the discomfort, this Sun is exalted in ur D20 showing the exalted values & affinity to Shiva thats bringing to u & aspects ur 5H of D20. See this Jup is with A5 in D1

b) In COVA if i remember well Jup has been called Shiva & this is aspecting ur lagna & Sun too in D1 & is powerful being retro that too in the 12H of meditation in D20 & is with GULIKA creating fears etc.

c) In D1 the obvious combination and fantastic is 5L & 9L combination in 12H with A9 (higher wisdom), but this Ven in D20, his dispositor is in the neechasign of Ven which is significant & some say this will be good & some astrologers would say it is better for such a thing in D20 would give higher acheivements.

Can you kindly share ur experience as to if u have given any mantra to anyone and has the result been fruitful instantly to that person?

d) Has ur spiritual pursuits started from 1999 onwards facing more anguish (Mars & Rahu together) & simultaneously ur Drig Dasa of ur 12H Capcricorn has started from 2000 Feb, currently AD of Cn has started from Oct & Moon is with A6 - both sign and lord are aspected by Sun & Jup - shiva showing that ur question re anguish is genuine (a6)

e) From 2005 end has it intensified in any manner esp would like to know ur experience when Sat was retro

f) If u have noticed u have charakaraka replacement of Moon- Mars in ur chart if we take ur time of birth to be exact

I am quite sure there would be others who would be able to explain to u better, for me it was a long time since I saw a chart from this angle

Regards

Sunil John

Mumbai

sohamsa , "soulsadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear All,> > Please can anyone advise me on my chart as to why am I so inclined to > Shiva Worship, even though I tend to get kinda crazy after meditating > solely on Shiva...(like fears re. my family crop up in my mind like > wild weeds) and I have to regain my balance after worshipping Ganesha, > Subramanya, Hanuman and Durga. After which I again run to Shiva!> For one thing I undestand, my AK is Me which might make me run to all > devatas, but why the off-balancing? Say, since my Ishta Devata is > Ganesha (Ketu in Leo)- so what happens if I worship the corresponding > Jyotirlinga instead? (Ganesha these days has opened my channels towards > Astrology! though I am a medical doc by profession, but by occupation > i've been teaching medicos, worked abroad for a while and am a home-> maker for past 1 year) all I aspire for now is being in Shiva's abode > eternally. It's not that i'm tired of the world or something, it's just > a sincere deep wish. > I would be grateful if you could share your experience and enlighten me > on this. All suggestions, remedies and discussions are more than > welcome.> My details are as follows:> DOB: 19.Feb.1968> POB: Ludhiana, Punjab> TOB: 07:20 am> > Thank You and Best reagrds,> Soul Sadhak>

|| Hare Raama Krsna |||| Durgaa Saranam ||

Dear Soul Sadhaka-ji,

namaskar. Please tell us what accuracy of your birth data is (+/- how many mins). When did you end your education and at what level ? When you were married ? Do you sing well ? Your primary bhakti is to Lakshmi-Naaraayana and also to Lord Siva ? Which mantras are your doing for Lord Siva and when did you start this worship ?

Sarvam Durgaarpanamastu.

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================sohamsa , "soulsadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Many thanks for the details you have so kindly provided. > > Well, I have advised MAntras to my younger brother very recently, am > not really aware how are benefitting him for now...I've left that to > between him and God. I have been "recieving" mantras and beej mantra > directions (as to which one to adapt) by "Shiva" (through > meditation) (i dont know if this sounds crazy!) and I became aware > of energy aspects of Ganesha, Skanda, Hanuman and Durga even before > I started the Astro-dissection of my life. These deities in turn > have guided me immensely (so I still stay sane). I would like to > state that I recieved inspiration for MAha Mrityunjaya Mantra too > like this, but was "guidednot" to divulge it to my mom who at > that time was going through her battle with breast cancer (she lost > that battle in Dec 2005) - as you have pointed out during saturn > retro in 2005, moreover I have been going through Saturn Mahadasa.> > In Sept 2005, I lost 2 of my maternal uncles (one died of > hypertension, one was murdered!), moreover, my husband went through > a drastic change at his workplace, my son attacked by racists in UK, > and we flew back to India and I heard the news of mom's transition a > day before I was to fly back (Dec 2005) - so couldnt attend even her > funeral, what to talk of being by her side (that was God's Will, > maybe). All through Aug'05 to Feb'06 I've gone through sleepless > nights, waking up and sitting in meditation, knowing not better what > to do!> I left my job there too, but I feel more comfortable at home now.> > Though I was born at Ludhiana, I have lived in Ajmer since infancy > and my house was near a Shiva Temple, where I stayed till 1982. > Shiva fantasies have been there since childhood. > It almost feels insane to me that when I start analysing astro > aspects of my life, I always end up looking at my spiritual pursuits > and whether "Shiva" comes into picture or not! Sometimes I wonder > whether Shiva guides me or I follow Him. Soemtimes I'm on Durga > mantra, but my focus is Shiva! (i could go on with this forever...)> > Oh, and I forgot to mention, I am a qualified Reiki teacher and had > been imparting Reiki attunements for free in Reiki groups between > 2002 and 2004. > > Thanks for all your Time.> Best Regards,> Soul Sadhak> > sohamsa , "suniljohn_2002" > suniljohn_2002@ wrote:> >> > > > Om Datta Guru> > > > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > > > Namaste> > > > Nice to see a mail on spiritual pursuits - most do not ask such.> > > > a) The Adhidevata of Sun is Shiva & Sun is ur PK which means 5H > lord & > > it is placed in the sign of its enemy Saturn in ur lagna - showing > the> > discomfort, this Sun is exalted in ur D20 showing the exalted > values & > > affinity to Shiva thats bringing to u & aspects ur 5H of D20. See > this> > Jup is with A5 in D1> > > > b) In COVA if i remember well Jup has been called Shiva & this is> > aspecting ur lagna & Sun too in D1 & is powerful being retro that > too in> > the 12H of meditation in D20 & is with GULIKA creating fears etc.> > > > c) In D1 the obvious combination and fantastic is 5L & 9L > combination in> > 12H with A9 (higher wisdom), but this Ven in D20, his dispositor > is in> > the neechasign of Ven which is significant & some say this will be > good> > & some astrologers would say it is better for such a thing in D20 > would> > give higher acheivements.> > > > Can you kindly share ur experience as to if u have given any > mantra to> > anyone and has the result been fruitful instantly to that person?> > > > d) Has ur spiritual pursuits started from 1999 onwards facing more> > anguish (Mars & Rahu together) & simultaneously ur Drig Dasa of ur > 12H> > Capcricorn has started from 2000 Feb, currently AD of Cn has > started> > from Oct & Moon is with A6 - both sign and lord are aspected by > Sun & > > Jup - shiva showing that ur question re anguish is genuine (a6)> > > > e) From 2005 end has it intensified in any manner esp would like > to know> > ur experience when Sat was retro> > > > f) If u have noticed u have charakaraka replacement of Moon- Mars > in ur> > chart if we take ur time of birth to be exact> > > > I am quite sure there would be others who would be able to explain > to u> > better, for me it was a long time since I saw a chart from this > angle> > > > Regards> > > > Sunil John> > > > Mumbai> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "soulsadhak" <soulsadhak@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Please can anyone advise me on my chart as to why am I so > inclined to> > > Shiva Worship, even though I tend to get kinda crazy after > meditating> > > solely on Shiva...(like fears re. my family crop up in my mind > like> > > wild weeds) and I have to regain my balance after worshipping > Ganesha,> > > Subramanya, Hanuman and Durga. After which I again run to Shiva!> > > For one thing I undestand, my AK is Me which might make me run > to all> > > devatas, but why the off-balancing? Say, since my Ishta Devata is> > > Ganesha (Ketu in Leo)- so what happens if I worship the > corresponding> > > Jyotirlinga instead? (Ganesha these days has opened my channels> > towards> > > Astrology! though I am a medical doc by profession, but by > occupation> > > i've been teaching medicos, worked abroad for a while and am a > home-> > > maker for past 1 year) all I aspire for now is being in Shiva's > abode> > > eternally. It's not that i'm tired of the world or something, > it's> > just> > > a sincere deep wish.> > > I would be grateful if you could share your experience and > enlighten> > me> > > on this. All suggestions, remedies and discussions are more than> > > welcome.> > > My details are as follows:> > > DOB: 19.Feb.1968> > > POB: Ludhiana, Punjab> > > TOB: 07:20 am> > >> > > Thank You and Best reagrds,> > > Soul Sadhak> > >> >>

Sadhak Bahen,

>Though I was born at Ludhiana, I have lived in Ajmer since infancy

>and my house was near a Shiva Temple, where I stayed till 1982.

>Shiva fantasies have been there since childhood.

are you talking about " Kameshwar Mahadev " temple in the Garden?

Just ask for curiosity, as i myself was there in Ajamer on

Mahashivaratri day on 18.2.2004 and Prayed to lord shiva sitting in

front of the temple.

regards,

Utpal

sohamsa , " soulsadhak " <soulsadhak wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> Many thanks for the details you have so kindly provided.

>

> Well, I have advised MAntras to my younger brother very recently,

am

> not really aware how are benefitting him for now...I've left that

to

> between him and God. I have been " recieving " mantras and beej

mantra

> directions (as to which one to adapt) by " Shiva " (through

> meditation) (i dont know if this sounds crazy!) and I became aware

> of energy aspects of Ganesha, Skanda, Hanuman and Durga even

before

> I started the Astro-dissection of my life. These deities in turn

> have guided me immensely (so I still stay sane). I would like to

> state that I recieved inspiration for MAha Mrityunjaya Mantra too

> like this, but was " guided " " not " to divulge it to my mom who at

> that time was going through her battle with breast cancer (she

lost

> that battle in Dec 2005) - as you have pointed out during saturn

> retro in 2005, moreover I have been going through Saturn Mahadasa.

>

> In Sept 2005, I lost 2 of my maternal uncles (one died of

> hypertension, one was murdered!), moreover, my husband went

through

> a drastic change at his workplace, my son attacked by racists in

UK,

> and we flew back to India and I heard the news of mom's transition

a

> day before I was to fly back (Dec 2005) - so couldnt attend even

her

> funeral, what to talk of being by her side (that was God's Will,

> maybe). All through Aug'05 to Feb'06 I've gone through sleepless

> nights, waking up and sitting in meditation, knowing not better

what

> to do!

> I left my job there too, but I feel more comfortable at home now.

>

> Though I was born at Ludhiana, I have lived in Ajmer since infancy

> and my house was near a Shiva Temple, where I stayed till 1982.

> Shiva fantasies have been there since childhood.

> It almost feels insane to me that when I start analysing astro

> aspects of my life, I always end up looking at my spiritual

pursuits

> and whether " Shiva " comes into picture or not! Sometimes I wonder

> whether Shiva guides me or I follow Him. Soemtimes I'm on Durga

> mantra, but my focus is Shiva! (i could go on with this forever...)

>

> Oh, and I forgot to mention, I am a qualified Reiki teacher and

had

> been imparting Reiki attunements for free in Reiki groups between

> 2002 and 2004.

>

> Thanks for all your Time.

> Best Regards,

> Soul Sadhak

>

> sohamsa , " suniljohn_2002 "

> <suniljohn_2002@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Om Datta Guru

> >

> > Dear Soul Sadhak,

> >

> > Namaste

> >

> > Nice to see a mail on spiritual pursuits - most do not ask such.

> >

> > a) The Adhidevata of Sun is Shiva & Sun is ur PK which means 5H

> lord &

> > it is placed in the sign of its enemy Saturn in ur lagna -

showing

> the

> > discomfort, this Sun is exalted in ur D20 showing the exalted

> values &

> > affinity to Shiva thats bringing to u & aspects ur 5H of D20.

See

> this

> > Jup is with A5 in D1

> >

> > b) In COVA if i remember well Jup has been called Shiva & this is

> > aspecting ur lagna & Sun too in D1 & is powerful being retro

that

> too in

> > the 12H of meditation in D20 & is with GULIKA creating fears etc.

> >

> > c) In D1 the obvious combination and fantastic is 5L & 9L

> combination in

> > 12H with A9 (higher wisdom), but this Ven in D20, his dispositor

> is in

> > the neechasign of Ven which is significant & some say this will

be

> good

> > & some astrologers would say it is better for such a thing in

D20

> would

> > give higher acheivements.

> >

> > Can you kindly share ur experience as to if u have given any

> mantra to

> > anyone and has the result been fruitful instantly to that person?

> >

> > d) Has ur spiritual pursuits started from 1999 onwards facing

more

> > anguish (Mars & Rahu together) & simultaneously ur Drig Dasa of

ur

> 12H

> > Capcricorn has started from 2000 Feb, currently AD of Cn has

> started

> > from Oct & Moon is with A6 - both sign and lord are aspected by

> Sun &

> > Jup - shiva showing that ur question re anguish is genuine (a6)

> >

> > e) From 2005 end has it intensified in any manner esp would like

> to know

> > ur experience when Sat was retro

> >

> > f) If u have noticed u have charakaraka replacement of Moon-

Mars

> in ur

> > chart if we take ur time of birth to be exact

> >

> > I am quite sure there would be others who would be able to

explain