IndiaDivine.org

Would anyone explain?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare rama krsna

Dear Tanvir,

Its very nice to see that You are doing some research about relationships.

I would like to recommend You Crux of Vedic Astrology of Sanjay Rath to check how Your principles are working. Its very neccesary book to deal with researches like that.

NAVAMSA IS CRUCIAL FOR RELATIONSHIPS:

Buddha Mahadasa has to influence Lagnesh in Varga to activate it. Here Argalas are important. Buddha has argala on Lagnesh in Varga related to relationships - Navaamsa.

Antara dasa must have something to do with specific person - so specific bhava like 7H, 2H, 9H (as antardasa shows people we meet on our way). First relation Mo - aspects 7L(first relation), Second relation Ju is 2L (8H from 7H=second relation). Mo is 5L in D1 while Gu is activating A7 and 7L in D1 (being in 12H from it).

Pratyantara is all about trikona's in Varga. Rahu is Lagnesh.

This works with Kumbha and Makara Lagna's so if You are thinking all the time then You have Makar-Lagna while being hot-tempered with love for music gives Kum-Lagna in D9.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Tanvir Chowdhury

vedic astrology

Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:23 PM

[vedic astrology] Would anyone explain?

Dear all,I find my own chart to be interesting in one aspect that is why I am presenting it before you - if anyone can explain the reason. Of course I have my own way of explaining this but I am really interested to see what learned astrologers have to say about this - if anyone can explain this using the conventional concepts we mostly use to interpret charts. Or should we say, we should revise the way we look at charts?My data24 Dec 1982, 12.34 AM (00.34 Hrs), Dhaka, Bangladesh.Means 90E25, 23N43, GMT+6. No DLS / DST.My first relationship was in Me-Mo-Ra and second one in Me-Ju-Ra. The antardasha lords are quite reasonable, Moon in 7th house and Jupiter is the 7th lord itself. But what is to note here, that both in the cases the pratyantar lord is Rahu. How come it be, esp. both the times? Also, each and every period of Rahu (pratyantar, or even antar) are the best times for my relationship matters, sometimes even better than Jupiter, the 7th lord itself! Rahu pratyantars even SOLVED the problems I had been having sometimes! How come, Rahu is such positive about this? What is the relation of Rahu with this and why even it is positive?I would be indeed very interested to know what members have to say, if anyone cares or feels interested. Anyone can email me personally also, to tanweera (AT) zipbd (DOT) com.I have a second part of the query, but asking that now will somewhat help people explain it ! :-)Thanks,TanvirNB. This message is posted in total three forums, all separately. To reach a larger number of people. No spamming or violation meant. Sorry about it.