IndiaDivine.org

To Amit puri ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar Puri Ji, Thanks for reply and suggetions provided by you. I think it will suit me and may be usefull as per the analysis. I was bearing the cats eye in ring fingure of left hand given by one astrologer but taken out after seeing the result for 2 years. I will do the varatam on saturday as never tried it. In Kalchakra dasa the 5th lord virgo is running since july'2006. It seems to give some usefull results in career. Hope saturn period may be good as per vimsontari dasa. RanjeevAmit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar Rajiv AS far as your married life question is concerned keep vartam on Saturday from sun rise to sun set will help you to maintain good married life As the Saturn is your Upapada langa and co-lord from second to UL. Your Jupiter dasa is going on Jupiter is Karka

for bhagya sthana but as rahu placed there with sun making aditya chandal yoga along with great enemy budha. So the karkattwa of Jupiter can be enhanced till 2010. (This calculation is only from rashi chart). You can wear Topaz in ring finger. you can also wear cat eye for financial gain or karmaphala. I hope this will help you Amit puri The above calculation is based on the following data Untitled Natal Chart February 5, 1972 Time: 12:10:00 pm Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Place: 85 E 00' 00", 24 N 47' 00" Gaya, India On 01/12/06, Ranjeev Kumar <sriranjeev > wrote: Respected Guruji & Friends, Please give me some obeservation on following: D.O.B:05/02/1972 T.O.B:12:10 PM P.O.B:Gaya,Bihar,India Important Events: Selected for Engineering College:29/06/1991 Date of joing of First Job: 30/10/1995 Date of Marriage:06/02/1998 Son Birth: 23/11/1999 Date of joining of Second Job: 08/03/2006 Kindly suggest me some good stone and mantra for happiness in married life. What about spritual gains? Career prospects. Ranjeev Kumar Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.