IndiaDivine.org

Tapasviji Maharaj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna,Dear Swee,I assure you that no offence was taken...Here is the information however which you have requested. I was wrong,Tapasviji Maharaj lived to be 180+, and not 160+ years.

Here is the book. I understand that you can also order from Amazon.com

Full title: Maharaj: A Biography of Shriman Tapasviji Maharaj, a Mahatma Who Lived for 185 Years Paperback: 246 pages Publisher: Bear & Company (1986) ISBN: 091392217X A intriguing insight in the actual lifestyle, practises and paranormal acts that take place in the lives of advanced yogi's who reside in the himalaya mountains.

Maharaj is a story of a Yogi who passed away at age 185. He conducted fierce austeries like standing on one leg for 3 yrs, roaming naked in the snow clad mountains for years.walking thousands of miles from punjab to burma...etc

A "must read " book for all people who meditate or contemplate on God...truely inspiring life.

Incidentally, he has left this world only relatively recently.

All the best:

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Arpad Joo,> Namaste> > A picnic is what the mind makes of it. An aspect from a malefic gives> sorrowful (Saturn) venomous and vengeful (Rahu and Mars) thoughts. Just last> week my daughter reminded me that yogis would rather breathe in less> (pranayam) so that they can live longer ­ the reason why with the intake> breathe while chanting the mantra is shorter.> > Thank you for sharing a snippet of your chart and I apologise for hitting> that bad chord on my sitar, it touched your nerve. Without any ado, the> Hunza Indian eat Hunza apricots ---- anything in this?? Then scientists> discovered that it was due to the surface water tension that is not a> tensile as most water, hence they do have a tendency to live past 120.> > Can you please give me the publisher¹s name of this wonderful autobiography?> > Love,> > Swee> > On 12/21/06 10:50 AM, "Arpad Joo" panchasila wrote:> > > Hare Rama Krishna!> > Dear Swee,> > > > I am sorry to hear about your two holdups...but take heart from a fellow> > traveller in AK dasha-with Divine Grace -we survive :-)> > I have just finished my Shani Dasha (Shani is AK in the 12th bhava)both in> > Vimshottari and Muladashas, which were running concurrently! (yes, ouch-)Well,> > all I can say that it was't exactly a picnic!> > > > After loosing all that can be lost,family,wife,children,existence-just to name> > a few- my AK has driven home the lesson hard: the only and REAL purpose of> > life is Saddhana.Abhyasa.The Tantrics maybe right after all: All the World is> > the Smashan of Kali.The fires are burning everywhere and the world is a> > cremation ground. Time burns and devours everything.> > > > But there is infinite beauty and Divine Grace in everything.> > > > But back to Mercury:> > > > Life extension,Kaya Kalpa and related practices are give to a few only. I> > recommend strongly for you to read (if you have not done it so already), a> > very interesting Autobiography of Tapasvin Maharaj, who left his body at the> > age of 160+. (within recent memory). There is plenty of "mercurial tales",Kaya> > kalpa, rejuvenation etc. (and much more). I can personally vouch for some of> > these experiences, for I did "ran" into some similar adepts.> > > > And now, I promise that I get off this trail of Mercury. The only reason I> > have ventured into this field and sharing my (limited) thoughts and> > experiences concerning this matter is because of your erudite piece on the> > metals in general and "Mercury yuk" in particular. This last exclamation of> > yours has undoubtedly irritated some karmic impurity in me, to the extent of> > writing a somewhat "lame " defence in the Sperm of Shiva.(Not that it needs my> > defending though)> > > > But one thing I assure you: everything which I have written is first hand> > experience. I do not believe in re-hashing other's experiences and then> > passing it on as some great word of wisdom.> > > > With deep respect> > > > Arpad Joo > > > > -- In sohamsa , Swee Chan sweechan@ wrot. >> >> > Jaya Jagannatha> >> > > >> > Dear Arpad Joo,> >> > Namaste> >> > > >> > Gemstones, mantras, kavachas all have remedial potencies. It has been noted> >> > that many a siddha, sage or his personified being is known to wear a> >> kavacha> >> > enclosed in a casing and these personalities take births with the same> >> > kavacha round their necks.> >> > In that manner we all take births to re-adjust our energies in different> >> > life times. Being under the influence of Rahu¹s grip, I don¹t know if I> >> ever> >> > want to live that long in an altered state of ³Mercury-yuk² ;-)) After all,> >> > the vimsottari dasa of Moon as AK in gandanta has way past it¹s time for me> >> > with a survival that took me to another great RY. Having achieved all that> >> > and having survived 2 hold ups at gun point to add to my diary, much is yet> >> > to be learnt from my Guru.> >> > > >> > I see your Venusian traits are stronger with the Northern Indian chart.> >> > Please share your chart.> >> > > >> > Love,> >> > > >> > Swee> >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > On 12/20/06 4:03 PM, "Arpad Joo" panchasila@ wrote:> >> > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > Hare Rama Krishna,> >>> > > Jaya Jagannatha> >>> > > > >>> > > Dear Swee,> >>> > > > >>> > > yes Mercury is a rank and file poison.It can kill a person very fast,> >>> > > if you would heat it up slightly and then inhale it (PLEASE DON'T TRY> >>> > > THIS AT HOME OR ANYWHERE!!!). This will produce a paralysis of the> >>> > > lungs.Not a nice way to go :-(> >>> > > Therefore the adept who is preparing mercurial/achemical medicines> >>> > > must have not only the proper transmissions(diksha) but very precise> >>> > > instructions as well.> >>> > > The point has been raised whether any other metal can/must be admitted> >>> > > to pepare the "famous" Rasa Gulika or solidified mercury. The asnwer> >>> > > is NO!!! Mercury only please.One day Idid approach my Guru (in these> >>> > > matters)asking him whether i would be appropriate to "bury" my natal> >>> > > chart (north Indian drawing)in the "opened up " mercury. I have heard> >>> > > that this will protect the person all the time.> >>> > > He was first amused then became upset. No- he said- Mercury is a> >>> > > Divine substance and after the samskaras, very pure. DON'T DO IT!!!> >>> > > You see, this is what happens when you prepare mercury:> >>> > > The body of the metal will open up, so to speak and become very-very> >>> > > sensitive to all influences. This means the thoughts/spiritual stature> >>> > > of the adept,the planetary influences at the time (muhurta.etc)Then> >>> > > and there it is wise to due an extended puja, first purifying the> >>> > > place then invoking the desired Deva, for the "opened up" mercury> >>> > > will soak up the energy/consciousness and when it solidifies it> >>> > > will "lock it in". Once it is locked in, it stays and will radiate> >>> > > that power indefinetely to the wearer.> >>> > > This will work better then any gemstone-trust me.> >>> > > There are two major ways of dealing with Mercury:> >>> > > The "Wet Way" and the "Dry Way".The latter is used exclusively by> >>> > > Indo/Tibetan adepts. (Though I understand, there is a mercurial> >>> > > tradition in Chinese alchemy as well-and they also use the "dry> >>> > > Way".But, I must admit I ave never seen Chinese adepts work on mercury)> >>> > > Tamil Siddhas are well known also for this type of preparations. The> >>> > > Europeans ,however use a much more torturous method of the "wet way"> >>> > > (via sicca)and produce the coveted "oil of Mercury". This is without> >>> > > doubt a very powerful preparation especially when it is used for> >>> > > transmutation of metals.But it is very difficult to produce. I know of> >>> > > only one adept (in France) who have made it.(Yes, I have met him a few> >>> > > times)> >>> > > Going back to Rasa Vidya (rasa has many meaning in Skt, among others:> >>> > > taste,(ayurveda)refinement of culture (as enjoyment of music or> >>> > > poetry),MERCURY,dew,essence etc.)-the solidified Mercury can be made> >>> > > into (before solidification)many different shapes-according to your> >>> > > purpose/intention. I do recommend however the Siva Linga (with Yoni!)> >>> > > for the regular Saddhana of Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra. This is done with> >>> > > pure (whole) milk, as it is poured over the Linga and then drank at> >>> > > the end of saddhana.The procedure(as always)with the appropriate> >>> > > nyasas,mudras etc must be learned from a competent Guru.Diksha is a> >>> > > MUST!!!> >>> > > The results? I am not competent to answer this question-however it has> >>> > > been likened to the mythical "kalpavriskha". At the very least you> >>> > > will have total"graha Shanti". So they say.> >>> > > You may draw you own conclusions.> >>> > > I hope that the above was somewhat helpful to you.> >>> > > > >>> > > With deep respect:> >>> > > Arpad Joo> >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > >> >> >> > > >>

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Arpad Joo,

Namaste

Thank you for the information. It’s done!

When you initially wrote on Mercury as an exlir, I got a phone call to inform me that a dear friend of mine has had an accident on his head. The prsna confirmed as your message did, that he will live. After losing 3 litres of blood, he’s has had a miraculous recovery (2 days) and went home yesterday where I helped to dress his 14 stitches after washing off the dried blood from his scalp and cropped his hair.

Thank you for that nimitta.

Love,

Swee

On 12/21/06 9:31 PM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Swee,

I assure you that no offence was taken...

Here is the information however which you have requested.

I was wrong,Tapasviji Maharaj lived to be 180+, and not 160+ years.

Here is the book. I understand that you can also order from Amazon.com

Full title: Maharaj: A Biography of Shriman Tapasviji Maharaj, a Mahatma Who Lived for 185 Years

Paperback: 246 pages

Publisher: Bear & Company (1986)

ISBN: 091392217X

A intriguing insight in the actual lifestyle, practises and paranormal acts that take place in the lives of advanced yogi's who reside in the himalaya mountains.

Maharaj is a story of a Yogi who passed away at age 185. He conducted fierce austeries like standing on one leg for 3 yrs, roaming naked in the snow clad mountains for years.walking thousands of miles from punjab to burma...etc

A " must read " book for all people who meditate or contemplate on God...truely inspiring life.

Incidentally, he has left this world only relatively recently.

All the best:

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Arpad Joo,

> Namaste

>

> A picnic is what the mind makes of it. An aspect from a malefic gives

> sorrowful (Saturn) venomous and vengeful (Rahu and Mars) thoughts. Just last

> week my daughter reminded me that yogis would rather breathe in less

> (pranayam) so that they can live longer – the reason why with the intake

> breathe while chanting the mantra is shorter.

>

> Thank you for sharing a snippet of your chart and I apologise for hitting

> that bad chord on my sitar, it touched your nerve. Without any ado, the

> Hunza Indian eat Hunza apricots ---- anything in this?? Then scientists

> discovered that it was due to the surface water tension that is not a

> tensile as most water, hence they do have a tendency to live past 120.

>

> Can you please give me the publisher’s name of this wonderful autobiography?

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

> On 12/21/06 10:50 AM, " Arpad Joo " panchasila wrote:

>

> > Hare Rama Krishna!

> > Dear Swee,

> >

> > I am sorry to hear about your two holdups...but take heart from a fellow

> > traveller in AK dasha-with Divine Grace -we survive :-)

> > I have just finished my Shani Dasha (Shani is AK in the 12th bhava)both in

> > Vimshottari and Muladashas, which were running concurrently! (yes, ouch-)Well,

> > all I can say that it was't exactly a picnic!

> >

> > After loosing all that can be lost,family,wife,children,existence-just to name

> > a few- my AK has driven home the lesson hard: the only and REAL purpose of

> > life is Saddhana.Abhyasa.The Tantrics maybe right after all: All the World is

> > the Smashan of Kali.The fires are burning everywhere and the world is a

> > cremation ground. Time burns and devours everything.

> >

> > But there is infinite beauty and Divine Grace in everything.

> >

> > But back to Mercury:

> >

> > Life extension,Kaya Kalpa and related practices are give to a few only. I

> > recommend strongly for you to read (if you have not done it so already), a

> > very interesting Autobiography of Tapasvin Maharaj, who left his body at the

> > age of 160+. (within recent memory). There is plenty of " mercurial tales " ,Kaya

> > kalpa, rejuvenation etc. (and much more). I can personally vouch for some of

> > these experiences, for I did " ran " into some similar adepts.

> >

> > And now, I promise that I get off this trail of Mercury. The only reason I

> > have ventured into this field and sharing my (limited) thoughts and

> > experiences concerning this matter is because of your erudite piece on the

> > metals in general and " Mercury yuk " in particular. This last exclamation of

> > yours has undoubtedly irritated some karmic impurity in me, to the extent of

> > writing a somewhat " lame " defence in the Sperm of Shiva.(Not that it needs my

> > defending though)

> >

> > But one thing I assure you: everything which I have written is first hand

> > experience. I do not believe in re-hashing other's experiences and then

> > passing it on as some great word of wisdom.

> >

> > With deep respect

> >

> > Arpad Joo

> >

> > -- In sohamsa , Swee Chan sweechan@ wrot. >

> >> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >> >

> >> > Dear Arpad Joo,

> >> > Namaste

> >> >

> >> > Gemstones, mantras, kavachas all have remedial potencies. It has been noted

> >> > that many a siddha, sage or his personified being is known to wear a

> >> kavacha

> >> > enclosed in a casing and these personalities take births with the same

> >> > kavacha round their necks.

> >> > In that manner we all take births to re-adjust our energies in different

> >> > life times. Being under the influence of Rahu’s grip, I don’t know if I

> >> ever

> >> > want to live that long in an altered state of “Mercury-yuk” ;-)) After all,

> >> > the vimsottari dasa of Moon as AK in gandanta has way past it’s time for me

> >> > with a survival that took me to another great RY. Having achieved all that

> >> > and having survived 2 hold ups at gun point to add to my diary, much is yet

> >> > to be learnt from my Guru.

> >> >

> >> > I see your Venusian traits are stronger with the Northern Indian chart.

> >> > Please share your chart.

> >> >

> >> > Love,

> >> >

> >> > Swee

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > On 12/20/06 4:03 PM, " Arpad Joo " panchasila@ wrote:

> >> >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Hare Rama Krishna,

> >>> > > Jaya Jagannatha

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Dear Swee,

> >>> > >

> >>> > > yes Mercury is a rank and file poison.It can kill a person very fast,

> >>> > > if you would heat it up slightly and then inhale it (PLEASE DON'T TRY

> >>> > > THIS AT HOME OR ANYWHERE!!!). This will produce a paralysis of the

> >>> > > lungs.Not a nice way to go :-(

> >>> > > Therefore the adept who is preparing mercurial/achemical medicines

> >>> > > must have not only the proper transmissions(diksha) but very precise

> >>> > > instructions as well.

> >>> > > The point has been raised whether any other metal can/must be admitted

> >>> > > to pepare the " famous " Rasa Gulika or solidified mercury. The asnwer

> >>> > > is NO!!! Mercury only please.One day Idid approach my Guru (in these

> >>> > > matters)asking him whether i would be appropriate to " bury " my natal

> >>> > > chart (north Indian drawing)in the " opened up " mercury. I have heard

> >>> > > that this will protect the person all the time.

> >>> > > He was first amused then became upset. No- he said- Mercury is a

> >>> > > Divine substance and after the samskaras, very pure. DON'T DO IT!!!

> >>> > > You see, this is what happens when you prepare mercury:

> >>> > > The body of the metal will open up, so to speak and become very-very

> >>> > > sensitive to all influences. This means the thoughts/spiritual stature

> >>> > > of the adept,the planetary influences at the time (muhurta.etc)Then

> >>> > > and there it is wise to due an extended puja, first purifying the

> >>> > > place then invoking the desired Deva, for the " opened up " mercury

> >>> > > will soak up the energy/consciousness and when it solidifies it

> >>> > > will " lock it in " . Once it is locked in, it stays and will radiate

> >>> > > that power indefinetely to the wearer.

> >>> > > This will work better then any gemstone-trust me.

> >>> > > There are two major ways of dealing with Mercury:

> >>> > > The " Wet Way " and the " Dry Way " .The latter is used exclusively by

> >>> > > Indo/Tibetan adepts. (Though I understand, there is a mercurial

> >>> > > tradition in Chinese alchemy as well-and they also use the " dry

> >>> > > Way " .But, I must admit I ave never seen Chinese adepts work on mercury)

> >>> > > Tamil Siddhas are well known also for this type of preparations. The

> >>> > > Europeans ,however use a much more torturous method of the " wet way "

> >>> > > (via sicca)and produce the coveted " oil of Mercury " . This is without

> >>> > > doubt a very powerful preparation especially when it is used for

> >>> > > transmutation of metals.But it is very difficult to produce. I know of

> >>> > > only one adept (in France) who have made it.(Yes, I have met him a few

> >>> > > times)

> >>> > > Going back to Rasa Vidya (rasa has many meaning in Skt, among others:

> >>> > > taste,(ayurveda)refinement of culture (as enjoyment of music or

> >>> > > poetry),MERCURY,dew,essence etc.)-the solidified Mercury can be made

> >>> > > into (before solidification)many different shapes-according to your

> >>> > > purpose/intention. I do recommend however the Siva Linga (with Yoni!)

> >>> > > for the regular Saddhana of Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra. This is done with

> >>> > > pure (whole) milk, as it is poured over the Linga and then drank at

> >>> > > the end of saddhana.The procedure(as always)with the appropriate

> >>> > > nyasas,mudras etc must be learned from a competent Guru.Diksha is a

> >>> > > MUST!!!

> >>> > > The results? I am not competent to answer this question-however it has

> >>> > > been likened to the mythical " kalpavriskha " . At the very least you

> >>> > > will have total " graha Shanti " . So they say.

> >>> > > You may draw you own conclusions.

> >>> > > I hope that the above was somewhat helpful to you.

> >>> > >

> >>> > > With deep respect:

> >>> > > Arpad Joo

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >> >

> >

> >

>