IndiaDivine.org

Tara Mantra-question to Sri Narasimha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna!

A question to Narasimha:

reading the online book of your classes, I came upon a Tara Mantra on page 26, lesson 6!

May I know what is your source of this mantra? Where did you get it? What is your reference?

I eagerly await your answer.....

All the best,

with deep respect:

Arpad Joo

Sorry to jump in Mr.Joo,can you shed more light on

Tara yantra,mantras and significance?Gobinder

--- Arpad Joo <panchasila wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna!

>

> A question to Narasimha:

>

>

>

> reading the online book of your classes, I came upon

> a Tara Mantra on

> page 26, lesson 6!

>

> May I know what is your source of this mantra? Where

> did you get it?

> What is your reference?

>

> I eagerly await your answer.....

>

>

>

> All the best,

>

> with deep respect:

>

> Arpad Joo

>

>

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Manjit Chopra,

one has to be super careful with the Mahavidyas.They "bite" the latest tenderfoot,unauthorised entrant into these mysteries.

Tara Mantra/Yantra/upasana etc CAN be discussed in detail, but only one-to-one and only if you have received "Purna Diksha" in to the Vidya.

I do not believe that this is a matter for a public forum.

Tara has quite a few forms:

Ugra Tara,Smashan Tara,Shyama Tara,Pravira Tara,Chandra -kanti-Tara,Kanaka Varna Tara,Ushnisha Vijaya Tara,Hum Svara Nadii Tara,Trailokya Vijaya Tara,Vadi Pramardaka Tara,Vashitottama-da-Tara,Khadiravani Tara, Varada-da Tara,Shoka Vinodana Tara,Jagad-Vashi vipan-nirbarhana-Tara,Mangalaloka Tara,Paripachaka Tara,Bhrikuti Tara,Maha Shanti Tara,Raga Nishudhana Tara,Shukha Saddhana Tara,Sita Tara,Dukha Dahana Tara,Siddhi Sambhava Tara,Paripurana Tara. Apart from this there is a well known "Padma Tara".

There is a Mula Mantra, and there are so called "action Mantras".

At the time of Purna Diksha, stretching over a long period of time, one will receive the diksha into all these forms, with their mantras,yantras,rites etc.

If you have received Purna Diksha, (In Tara Vidya)please indicate it to me and you can write to me in private. I will be glad to discuss it with you.

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Manjit Chopra <manjitc wrote:>> Sorry to jump in Mr.Joo,can you shed more light on> Tara yantra,mantras and significance?Gobinder> --- Arpad Joo panchasila wrote:> > > > > Hare Rama Krishna!> > > > A question to Narasimha:> > > > > > > > reading the online book of your classes, I came upon> > a Tara Mantra on> > page 26, lesson 6!> > > > May I know what is your source of this mantra? Where> > did you get it?> > What is your reference?> > > > I eagerly await your answer.....> > > > > > > > All the best,> > > > with deep respect:> > > > Arpad Joo> > > > > > > > > > >