IndiaDivine.org

Yogi Points

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Jyotishas,

Let me add something on Yogi point.

The Yogi point is nothing but the Panchanga Yoga (of the five Vaara, nakshatra, tithi, karana and yoga) . If you use Jhora, you will get the yoga ruler in parenthesis. Yoga = Pushya+Sun+moon. Pushya nakshatra is used because " HoDa " chakra begins from there. Yoga signifies ether and sound comes from it. Hence nakshatra's are given phonemes from Pushya and also Yoga rulers are assigned from it. All chart analysis commences with panchanga analysis.

Sri Sheshadri Iyer just highlighted the importance of one part of panchanga analysis. Yoga ruler (Yogi graha) gives indication of ether and binding force in chart. We also have to look at Tithi for relationships, Nakshatra lord (also called shubhapati), karana (for work) and vaara (for health) for complete analysis.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

On 12/28/06, Bharat Hindu Astrology <hinduastrology wrote:

Namaste Sri SwatiThe principles of Yogi, Avayogi were given by a great master Sri Seshadri Iyer in his work " New Techniques of Prediction " . Before you study any new concept, it is important to follow the advice of your jyotish Guru and his/her parampara. Changing to a new subject midway is not good for learning. From your posts, you seem to have great respect for Sri Visti who has shown remarkable intelligence at such a young physical age. He also has great yogas of learning in his chart. I would suggest to ask him or whosoever is your Guru before you study this subject. Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 12/28/06, designhologram <

healingspaces wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaNamaste Bharatji ,

Could u tell me how u deduced the yogi planet. this is a new concept to me..but i researched on net and found this method ..

To find this yogi point one simply adds the longitude of the Sun, the Moon and a constant of 93 degrees 20 minutes. With this calculation i got 312 degrees and 3 min approx. further to see the yogi point we see that star lord at this point, which is saturn and not rahu in aquarisu rashi . Dont know if i have the right source. Further we add 6 signs and 6 degrees than i get 138 degrees 43 min , which gives me the point of avyogi . this is lorded by rahu nakshatra. Duplicate yogi is sign ruler where yogi point is placed ..which is aquarius co-lorded by rahu and saturn. I may be absolutely wrong...Please correct me to find the right source . i found this article on net.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/iyer_point_of_prosperity.htm Also dont know if i should mention or not but swee jee may throw a light as she had suggested the pearl and emerald stones for me . may be she may throw a light for her choices . Also i am running dwisaptati dasha. while vimshotri could be seen from utpanna tara ..so these all put a real doubt on where to grasp things from . also u mentioned about mercury-jupiter dasha ,,of vimshottri but this is soon to end and i shall enter mercury-saturn ..Now that saturn is itself transiting leo...so any notes on that . Swati Namah Shivaya

sohamsa , " Bharat Hindu Astrology " <hinduastrology wrote: >> Namaste Sri Srivastavaji> > If you study Sri Swati's chart, it is very interesting from the point of> view of Yogi-Avayogi.> > Rahu is Yogi in her chart. Saturn is Duplicate Yogi and Venus is Avayogi. > Dagdha rasis are Capricorn and Leo. Yogi and Duplicate Yogi in Avayogi's> nakshatra is not good. Avayogi in Dusthana is okay but being the nakshatra> lord of the Yogi and Duplicate Yogi, it isn't good. Therefore, we cannot > specify stones for Rahu, Saturn and Venus.> > In her chart, Venus is badly afflicted and it has to be appeased through> proper puja. Therefore, specified Sri Suktam to her - one of the most

> auspicious japa for Ma Lakshmi.> > Mercury is debilitated and afflicted by the eighth lord. Strengthening> either is disastrous as you would know what lagna lord in 7th house> signifies. Mars with mercury will bring very quick decisions without proper > thoughts leading to problems. With Mercury and Moon the way they are, she> can be reactive and explosive suddenly. Relationships and 10th from 10th> would suffer.> > Moon is debilitated and the 11th lord and Jupiter aspects it. Moon and > Jupiter are in Saturn's nakshatra. Jupiter, therefore, protects both Moon> and the lagna lord (since mercury too is in nakshatra of Saturn as is> Jupiter and it is in the sign of Jupiter).> > Jupiter itself in the nakshatra of DY and in exaltation exceeds in power to> do good to the native. It really protects the 10th house too. Mahadasha, the> one going on and the one coming also specifies this gemstone. > > Sun mahadasha will be good for her too but that is so far away. It is likely> to bring good results but after a bit of struggle.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat (Anuj)>

> > On 12/27/06, swami swami_rcs wrote:> >> >> > II Om Gurave Namah II> > Hari om , Friend,> > Dear Anuj ,> > Thanks for your insight. > > I am learning and carefully reading cases published/ reported.> > I wonder how you employ concept of Yogi and Avaygi for prescription of> > GEMSTONES.> > In one of the mails Swee also talked about it.I unerstand concept but do> > not know to select GEMSTONE by use of it.> > Swee or you can teach me.> >> > Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah> > Sarve Santu Niramaya> > Sarve Bhadrani Pasyantu > > Ma Kashchid Dukh Bhaag Bhaveit> > HARI OM TATSAT> > ------------------------> > R.C.Srivastava> > For Consultation -Service

> > E-mail : swami_rcs

> >> > 199,MMIG " Guru Kripa " > > Shaheed Nagar. Agra 282001> > INDIA> >> > Ph +91-562-223-2323/+91-562-400-1223 > > Mob +91-94122-68768> > http://www.cosmogra

ce.com> > http://www.kaalvast

u.com> > http://www.cosmogra

ce.blogspot.com> > ------------------------ > > Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy> > radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy

> > our sins, and guide us in the right direction!> >> >> > > > > >>

Namaste Sri SanjayTrue. Dagdha Rasis are based on Tithi (the subtraction).Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 12/29/06, Sanjay Prabhakaran

<sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Jyotishas,

Let me add something on Yogi point.

The Yogi point is nothing but the Panchanga Yoga (of the five Vaara, nakshatra, tithi, karana and yoga) . If you use Jhora, you will get the yoga ruler in parenthesis. Yoga = Pushya+Sun+moon. Pushya nakshatra is used because " HoDa " chakra begins from there. Yoga signifies ether and sound comes from it. Hence nakshatra's are given phonemes from Pushya and also Yoga rulers are assigned from it. All chart analysis commences with panchanga analysis.

Sri Sheshadri Iyer just highlighted the importance of one part of panchanga analysis. Yoga ruler (Yogi graha) gives indication of ether and binding force in chart. We also have to look at Tithi for relationships, Nakshatra lord (also called shubhapati), karana (for work) and vaara (for health) for complete analysis.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

On 12/28/06, Bharat Hindu Astrology <hinduastrology

> wrote:

Namaste Sri SwatiThe principles of Yogi, Avayogi were given by a great master Sri Seshadri Iyer in his work " New Techniques of Prediction " . Before you study any new concept, it is important to follow the advice of your jyotish Guru and his/her parampara. Changing to a new subject midway is not good for learning. From your posts, you seem to have great respect for Sri Visti who has shown remarkable intelligence at such a young physical age. He also has great yogas of learning in his chart. I would suggest to ask him or whosoever is your Guru before you study this subject. Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 12/28/06, designhologram <

healingspaces wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaNamaste Bharatji ,

Could u tell me how u deduced the yogi planet. this is a new concept to me..but i researched on net and found this method ..

To find this yogi point one simply adds the longitude of the Sun, the Moon and a constant of 93 degrees 20 minutes. With this calculation i got 312 degrees and 3 min approx. further to see the yogi point we see that star lord at this point, which is saturn and not rahu in aquarisu rashi . Dont know if i have the right source. Further we add 6 signs and 6 degrees than i get 138 degrees 43 min , which gives me the point of avyogi . this is lorded by rahu nakshatra. Duplicate yogi is sign ruler where yogi point is placed ..which is aquarius co-lorded by rahu and saturn. I may be absolutely wrong...Please correct me to find the right source . i found this article on net.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/iyer_point_of_prosperity.htm Also dont know if i should mention or not but swee jee may throw a light as she had suggested the pearl and emerald stones for me . may be she may throw a light for her choices . Also i am running dwisaptati dasha. while vimshotri could be seen from utpanna tara ..so these all put a real doubt on where to grasp things from . also u mentioned about mercury-jupiter dasha ,,of vimshottri but this is soon to end and i shall enter mercury-saturn ..Now that saturn is itself transiting leo...so any notes on that . Swati Namah Shivaya

sohamsa , " Bharat Hindu Astrology " <hinduastrology wrote: >> Namaste Sri Srivastavaji> > If you study Sri Swati's chart, it is very interesting from the point of> view of Yogi-Avayogi.> > Rahu is Yogi in her chart. Saturn is Duplicate Yogi and Venus is Avayogi. > Dagdha rasis are Capricorn and Leo. Yogi and Duplicate Yogi in Avayogi's> nakshatra is not good. Avayogi in Dusthana is okay but being the nakshatra> lord of the Yogi and Duplicate Yogi, it isn't good. Therefore, we cannot > specify stones for Rahu, Saturn and Venus.> > In her chart, Venus is badly afflicted and it has to be appeased through> proper puja. Therefore, specified Sri Suktam to her - one of the most

> auspicious japa for Ma Lakshmi.> > Mercury is debilitated and afflicted by the eighth lord. Strengthening> either is disastrous as you would know what lagna lord in 7th house> signifies. Mars with mercury will bring very quick decisions without proper > thoughts leading to problems. With Mercury and Moon the way they are, she> can be reactive and explosive suddenly. Relationships and 10th from 10th> would suffer.> > Moon is debilitated and the 11th lord and Jupiter aspects it. Moon and > Jupiter are in Saturn's nakshatra. Jupiter, therefore, protects both Moon> and the lagna lord (since mercury too is in nakshatra of Saturn as is> Jupiter and it is in the sign of Jupiter).> > Jupiter itself in the nakshatra of DY and in exaltation exceeds in power to> do good to the native. It really protects the 10th house too. Mahadasha, the> one going on and the one coming also specifies this gemstone. > > Sun mahadasha will be good for her too but that is so far away. It is likely> to bring good results but after a bit of struggle.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat (Anuj)>

> > On 12/27/06, swami swami_rcs wrote:> >> >> > II Om Gurave Namah II> > Hari om , Friend,> > Dear Anuj ,> > Thanks for your insight. > > I am learning and carefully reading cases published/ reported.> > I wonder how you employ concept of Yogi and Avaygi for prescription of> > GEMSTONES.> > In one of the mails Swee also talked about it.I unerstand concept but do> > not know to select GEMSTONE by use of it.> > Swee or you can teach me.> >> > Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah> > Sarve Santu Niramaya> > Sarve Bhadrani Pasyantu > > Ma Kashchid Dukh Bhaag Bhaveit> > HARI OM TATSAT> > ------------------------> > R.C.Srivastava> > For Consultation -Service

> > E-mail : swami_rcs

> >> > 199,MMIG " Guru Kripa " > > Shaheed Nagar. Agra 282001> > INDIA> >> > Ph +91-562-223-2323/+91-562-400-1223 > > Mob +91-94122-68768> > http://www.cosmogra

ce.com> > http://www.kaalvast

u.com> > http://www.cosmogra

ce.blogspot.com> > ------------------------ > > Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy> > radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy

> > our sins, and guide us in the right direction!> >> >> > > > > >>