IndiaDivine.org

Sohamsa Moderator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

I am sure you are unaware that someone is still playing havoc with your Sohamsa site; I have to readjust my settings every few days to receiving “Individual mail” as the preferred setting instead of “Digest”. This can only be done by either one managing your site (most unlikely) or a goblin hacker (most likely).

Sorry, but patience has run thin over the past months that this has been happening.

Please attend to my complaint asap.

Have a great 2007!!

Love,

Swee

||Om Gurave Namah||

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee,

I wonder if its a bug and some updating is required at the site!

Sometime ago my messages stopped being received by the List and some days later I was getting automatic rejection mails from the moderator.

So I deleted my email id and red which corrected the problem.

I did write to the Moderator as well but that mail was also rejected.

Just sharing my thoughts over this.

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:51 PM

Sohamsa Moderator

Jaya JagannathaDear Sanjay ji,NamasteI am sure you are unaware that someone is still playing havoc with your Sohamsa site; I have to readjust my settings every few days to receiving “Individual mail” as the preferred setting instead of “Digest”. This can only be done by either one managing your site (most unlikely) or a goblin hacker (most likely).Sorry, but patience has run thin over the past months that this has been happening.Please attend to my complaint asap.Have a great 2007!!Love,Swee

||Om Gurave Namah||

||Hare Ram Krishna||

Dear Swee,

I wonder if its a bug and some updating is required at the site!

Sometime ago my messages stopped being received by the List and some days later I was getting automatic rejection mails from the moderator.

So I deleted my email id and red which corrected the problem.

I did write to the Moderator as well but that mail was also rejected.

Just sharing my thoughts over this.

Regards

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:51 PM

Sohamsa Moderator

Jaya JagannathaDear Sanjay ji,NamasteI am sure you are unaware that someone is still playing havoc with your Sohamsa site; I have to readjust my settings every few days to receiving “Individual mail” as the preferred setting instead of “Digest”. This can only be done by either one managing your site (most unlikely) or a goblin hacker (most likely).Sorry, but patience has run thin over the past months that this has been happening.Please attend to my complaint asap.Have a great 2007!!Love,Swee