they are other voices/deities and you have to assess if they can help

you in any way to reach ID. These may or may not affect your inner

desire, hence can be ignored if they dont comply with your inner

desires.

In your case Sun is siginifying Ram as Vishu but also Shiv. You have to

choose, if Sun has not caused you any problems and is shubh, Shiv bhakti

is your path. If Sun caused any problems then go towards Vishnu, that is

Sri Ram.

Regarding Ketu placement, I use mean nodes and suggest you use the same.

Ganesh must be playing a role somewhere but if he is leading you to

Shiv then so be it, believe in yourself not Ketu!

Hope this helps.

Sharat

sohamsa , " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak wrote:

>

> Dear Sharat and Visti,

>

> many thanks for your response...Visti, do we have the list on

> Ganesha forms yet - i thought someone was working on it...

>

> Sharat, i still have a confusion:

>

> for DD: in nav, the tau is also recieving aspect from capri (rasi-

> rasi drishti)- so how does that fit in - or do we ignore

> that...

>

> for ID: my charts from other sources give " Ke in leo " .... so i am

> not certain here ... also, jhora gives 'no planet' in leo (12th from

> karakamsa) with 'mean position' for nodes but " Ke in leo " with 'true

> position' please can u advise which choice is appropriate - mean or

> true.

> personally, i found in my practices that 'my path to Shiva is eased

> only when i 'go thru Ganesha' - otherwise i fall flat on my face -

> to say the least!

>

> ok, let me try PD: 6th from AmK (Sa) in nav is Aries with no planet -

> L-aries is Ma placed with Sa and Ra in 2H in rasi,.... Also, aries

> in nav recieves aspect (rasi rasi) from leo, scorpio and aquarius...

> so now what...

>

> sorry for being dumb again :-(

> SS

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa , Visti Larsen visti@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > ??? ??? ??????

> >

> > Dear Sharat, Namaskar

> > The forms of Vishnu are:

> > Sun: Rama

> > Moon: Krishna

> > Mars: Narasimha

> > Mercury: Budha

> > Jupiter: Vamana

> > Venus: Parasurama/Hrishikesha

> > Saturn: Koorma

> > Rahu: Varaha

> > Ketu: Matsya/Meena.

> >

> > Yours sincerely,

> >

> > --

> > Visti Larsen

> > email: visti@ <visti@

> > For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

> > <http://srigaruda.com>

> >

> >

> > Sharat wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear SS,

> > >

> > > Karakamsa(Me) being in Virgo, 12h from it is Leo, without any

> planet

> > > or aspect, Sun signifies the diety for Ishta Devta. Sun

> signifies

> > > Shiv. If we take a Vishnu form then ? Hanuman.

> > > The diety indicated by 9th from KK is the Dharma devata

> > > The 9th from Virgo Navamsa is Taurus, lord is Venus. Ve is

> conjunct

> > > with Me in Rasi chart, and is lord of Mantra bhava, hence DD is

> Laksmi

> > > Narayan

> > >

> > > Is this too simple?/ Please correct me if I am wrong!

> > >

> > > Sharat

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ** Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak@

> > > *To:* sohamsa

> <sohamsa

> > > *Sent:* Friday, January 12, 2007 12:01 PM

> > > *Subject:* (ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA

> TO ALL

> > >

> > > Dear Sharat,

> > >

> > > sorry for being dumber...but can u point out my DD please

> > > dob:19/02/68, tob: 07:20, pob:30.55 N, 75.54 E, +5:30

> > > that would help

> > >

> > > many thanks

> > > SS

> > > sohamsa

> <sohamsa ,

> > > " Doc " <gidoc@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hare Ram Krishna

> > > >

> > > > Dear SS,

> > > >

> > > > Rasi dristi( for char rasi it is all sthir rasis except

> the one

> > > nearest

> > > > to the char rasi in question) is used but the planet in

> the house

> > > is the

> > > > one that is considered as it is also aspecting along with

> the rasi.

> > > > Planet aspect is only desire hence not used.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hope this helps

> > > >

> > > > Sharat

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa

> > > <sohamsa%40>, " Soul Sadhak "

> <soulsadhak@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Visti/Sharat/Sundeep,

> > > > >

> > > > > is it " planet's rasi drishti " or " rasi's rasi drishti " ?

> > > > >

> > > > > quote: 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi

> drishti

> > > > >

> > > > > sorry for being so dumb!

> > > > > SS

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Nitish, Namaste

Please clarify few of my doubts.

1. Rahu moves in the opp direction of the rest of the planets so does it mean Rahu's drishti also

in the anti-clockwise.

2. What happens when a retrograde planet is placed in the 12th house from AK

Can you please give us some logic behind your argument to look for the 2nd from AK in case of retro

planets? Also is there any reference to it. I have read in VRA other than that is there any dictum.

Rgds

Anand

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 9:58 PM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya wrote:

|| OM TAT SAT ||Dear Visti and Sanjayji,In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta devata should be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't need to worry about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or why Therese

Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was a famous saint just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from D-9 asc.).Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship ishta devata as seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc. Similar is the

case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in Virgo in D-9, his ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so famous for clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in the star of Ishta devata sign lord Venus.

Dharma devata also changes accordingly.> You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for their >Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as Ketu, >Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali

>over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual experiences >which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.>So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to >the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new ishta devata, but in case you have different views, we can always discuss. Hope that clears " now widespread " misunderstanding :).regards,Nitish

sohamsa , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> > ??? ??? ??????> > Dear Sharat, Namaskar> The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from VRA, but is only

half > right i must say. However, your confusion is justified and i will > explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted by Freedom Cole in his > lectures. I have personally taught this to my students 'off

session' as > it can give rise to alot of confusion.> > Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in the 12th from > karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the karakamsa is the

Ishta > Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata and how the person > looks at God in their lives.> > However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from karakamsa is useful in

> understanding whether the person can be LED to the Ishta Devata through > another Devata. You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for > their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as

Ketu, > Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali over > Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual experiences which > can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

> > So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to the > Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.> > I hope this clears things.> > Yours sincerely,

> > -- > Visti Larsen> email: visti <visti> For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

> <http://srigaruda.com>> > > Sharat wrote:> >> > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Sundeep> >

> > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:> > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava> > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi drishti> > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava

> > > > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of the Bhava be considered > > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out. Perhaps one needs to > > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.

> > > > I also meant to ask whether you had some resolution of the query > > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in conjunction or parivartan.> > > > I did not get any reposne to my query.

> > > > Regards> > > > Sharat> > > > > >> > -> > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent

> > *To:* sohamsa <sohamsa >> > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> >> > Dear Soulsadhak,> > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a couple of audios -> > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in which this was

> > discussed. He said that you consider the strongest planet IN the> > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think what Sanjay Rathji had> > said was that the planets having rasi dristi (not graha

dristi) to> > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your Ishta. However, Freedom> > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa still signifies your> > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may lead you to

it).> >> > In general, to those who dont know, I have found the recordings at> > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very useful.. Here is the> > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom.com/VyasaSJC/

California.htm> > <http://shrifreedom.com/VyasaSJC/California.htm>> > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I think)

> >> > HTH,> >> > Sundeep> >> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> > " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Swee,> > >> > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in the house concerned> > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:

> > > 1. lord of the house> > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on that house> > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on that house> > >> > > Many thanks

> > > SS> > >> > > sohamsa > > <sohamsa%40>, Swee Chan <sweechan@>

wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > >> > > > Dear Deepak,> > > > Namaste> > > >> > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.

> > > >> > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata and Palana Devata> > is> > > 6th from> > > > AmK also in Navamsa.> > > >

> > > > Love,> > > >> > > > Swee> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, " DEEPAK MODI " <deepakmodi4@> wrote:

> > > >> > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH> > > > >> > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,> > > > >> > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,

> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know that whether my> > > kundali is> > > > > afflicted by " MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG " or " ARDHA CHANDRA

> > > YOG " .Please shed more> > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the difference or if> > any> > > link to> > > > > know more about them.

> > > > >> > > > > with deep respect,> > > > > Deepak> > > > >> > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>> > > > >> sohamsa

> > <sohamsa%40>> > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa

> > <sohamsa%40>>> > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200

> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha> > > > >>> > > > >> Dear Deepak,> > > > >> Namaste

> > > > >>> > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There is a position in Tai> > > Chi called> > > > >> " The Beauteous Hand " - that is to yield if one cannot

fight> > the> > > forces> > > > >> beyond our control.> > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you may be more prone to> > > short

> > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy (you naturally have> > a> > > pitta> > > > >> condition as it is). Health may deteriorate further.... Co-

> > lord> > > Sani as the> > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often times, one turns to> > > bhakti> > > > >> because> > > > >> of external marauding nature especially being let

down by> > > friends etc.> > > > >>> > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - " Om Krsnaya Namah " -- check in the> > > archives for> > > > >> mantars related to this.

> > > > >>> > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe> > > > >>> > > > >> Love,> > > > >>> > > > >> Swee

> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, " DEEPAK MODI " <deepakmodi4@> wrote:> > > > >>> > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI BHAVA TUME

> > > > >>>> > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,> > > > >>> Charanaarvinde> > > > >>>> > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick reply and

advices> > > about my> > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow sapphire and a yellow> > > diamond is> > > > >> now> > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any substitute -

please guide> > me.> > > > >>> please tell me about what kind of " worst " I 'll have to face> > > while> > > > >> Saturn> > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan, may be Death or

> > > accidents to me or> > > > >> my> > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on 12th nov.2000 at> > 15:53> > > pm cuttack> > > > >> and

> > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am cuttack).> > > > >>> I was suffering from " Shani-shadhesaati " and I lost almost> > > everything.

> > > > >>>> > > > >>>> > > > >>> with deep respect,> > > > >>> Deepak modi> > > > >>>> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>> > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>> > > > >>>> sohamsa

> > <sohamsa%40>> > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa

> > <sohamsa%40>>> > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200

> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,

> > > > >>>> Namaste> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow diamondâEUR^s best to> > quell> > > transits

> > > > >> and> > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both Saturn and Rahu who are> > > involved in> > > > >> a> > > > >>>> tug

> > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn retrogrades and> > > transit Rahu> > > > >> is> > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.

> > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a paapa kartari âEUR " a> > > negative aspect> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> Love,

> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> Swee> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM, " dpk_modi " <deepakmodi4@>

wrote:> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected jees of " SOHAMSA> > > GROUP " > > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>> " Charaanarbinde to all "

> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968 time 05:30 am> > > long.:85E56> > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/CUTTACK),newly

joined The> > > Sohamsa> > > > >> Groups.> > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to be a small part of> > > SOHAMSA.Though> > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and likewise

activities> > I> > > want that> > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members of SOHAMSA, accept> > me> > > as part of> > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much obelidged for that

kind> > > acceptance.> > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to please kindly look in my> > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or what not to

do. I am> > > in building> > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA should I wear to get> > > the> > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY remedies i

should> > adopt> > > to please> > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.> > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,> > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi

> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>>> > > > >>>>> > > > >>>> > > > >>>

> > > ________> > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles! Check out the happening> > > fashion> > > > >> trends

> > > > >>> on 'Wardrobe watch'. Only on MSN Lifestyle> > > > >>>> > > > >>> > >> > http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/Moreonlifestyle/

LifeStyle_091006_0> > <http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/Moreonlifestyle/LifeStyle_091006_0>> > > 551.htm

> > > > >>>> > > > >>>> > > > >>>> > > > >>>> > > > >>>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Nitish,How about the chart of Srila Prabhupad - Rahu Atmakaraka with Sun and Moon in the 12th. What you are proposing would make Scorpio the focus with Mars and Ketu as the lords. Just doesn't seem right huh? What are your thoughts?Respectfully,Michalyeeahoo_99 <nitish.aryasohamsa Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:58:23 AM(ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

|| OM TAT SAT ||

Dear Visti and Sanjayji,

In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta devata should

be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't need to worry

about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or why Therese

Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was a famous saint

just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from D-9 asc.).

Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship ishta devata as

seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc. Similar is the

case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in Virgo in D-9, his

ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so famous for

clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in the star of Ishta

devata sign lord Venus.

Dharma devata also changes accordingly.

> You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for their

>Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as Ketu,

>Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali

>over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual experiences

>which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

>So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to

>the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new ishta devata, but

in case you have different views, we can always discuss. Hope that

clears "now widespread" misunderstanding :).

regards,

Nitish

sohamsa@ .com, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

>

> ??? ??? ??????

>

> Dear Sharat, Namaskar

> The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from VRA, but is only

half

> right i must say. However, your confusion is justified and i will

> explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted by Freedom Cole

in his

> lectures. I have personally taught this to my students 'off

session' as

> it can give rise to alot of confusion.

>

> Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in the 12th from

> karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the karakamsa is the

Ishta

> Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata and how the

person

> looks at God in their lives.

>

> However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from karakamsa is

useful in

> understanding whether the person can be LED to the Ishta Devata

through

> another Devata. You will find that not everyone has a natural

liking for

> their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as

Ketu,

> Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali

over

> Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual experiences

which

> can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

>

> So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to

the

> Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

>

> I hope this clears things.

>

> Yours sincerely,

>

> --

> Visti Larsen

> email: visti <visti@ ...>

> For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com

> <http://srigaruda. com>

>

>

> Sharat wrote:

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Dear Sundeep

> >

> > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:

> > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava

> > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi drishti

> > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava

> >

> > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of the Bhava be

considered

> > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out. Perhaps one

needs to

> > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.

> >

> > I also meant to ask whether you had some resolution of the query

> > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in conjunction or

parivartan.

> >

> > I did not get any reposne to my query.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Sharat

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastros tudent@.. .>

> > *To:* sohamsa@ .com

<sohamsa@ .com>

> > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> >

> > Dear Soulsadhak,

> > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a couple of

audios -

> > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in which this was

> > discussed. He said that you consider the strongest planet IN

the

> > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think what Sanjay

Rathji had

> > said was that the planets having rasi dristi (not graha

dristi) to

> > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your Ishta. However,

Freedom

> > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa still

signifies your

> > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may lead you to

it).

> >

> > In general, to those who dont know, I have found the

recordings at

> > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very useful.. Here

is the

> > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/

California.htm

> > <http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/ California. htm>

> > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I think)

> >

> > HTH,

> >

> > Sundeep

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com

<sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Swee,

> > >

> > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in the house

concerned

> > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:

> > > 1. lord of the house

> > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on that house

> > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on that house

> > >

> > > Many thanks

> > > SS

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> > <sohamsa% 40. com>, Swee Chan <sweechan@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > > >

> > > > Dear Deepak,

> > > > Namaste

> > > >

> > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.

> > > >

> > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata and Palana

Devata

> > is

> > > 6th from

> > > > AmK also in Navamsa.

> > > >

> > > > Love,

> > > >

> > > > Swee

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, "DEEPAK MODI" <deepakmodi4@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH

> > > > >

> > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,

> > > > >

> > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know that whether

my

> > > kundali is

> > > > > afflicted by "MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG" or "ARDHA CHANDRA

> > > YOG".Please shed more

> > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the difference

or if

> > any

> > > link to

> > > > > know more about them.

> > > > >

> > > > > with deep respect,

> > > > > Deepak

> > > > >

> > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > >> sohamsa@ .com

> > <sohamsa% 40. com>

> > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com

> > <sohamsa% 40. com>>

> > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Dear Deepak,

> > > > >> Namaste

> > > > >>

> > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There is a

position in Tai

> > > Chi called

> > > > >> "The Beauteous Hand" - that is to yield if one cannot

fight

> > the

> > > forces

> > > > >> beyond our control.

> > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you may be more

prone to

> > > short

> > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy (you

naturally have

> > a

> > > pitta

> > > > >> condition as it is). Health may deteriorate

further.... Co-

> > lord

> > > Sani as the

> > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often times, one

turns to

> > > bhakti

> > > > >> because

> > > > >> of external marauding nature especially being let

down by

> > > friends etc.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - "Om Krsnaya Namah" -- check

in the

> > > archives for

> > > > >> mantars related to this.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Love,

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Swee

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, "DEEPAK MODI" <deepakmodi4@ >

wrote:

> > > > >>

> > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI BHAVA TUME

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,

> > > > >>> Charanaarvinde

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick reply and

advices

> > > about my

> > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow sapphire and

a yellow

> > > diamond is

> > > > >> now

> > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any substitute -

please guide

> > me.

> > > > >>> please tell me about what kind of "worst" I 'll have

to face

> > > while

> > > > >> Saturn

> > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan, may be Death or

> > > accidents to me or

> > > > >> my

> > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on 12th nov.2000

at

> > 15:53

> > > pm cuttack

> > > > >> and

> > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am cuttack).

> > > > >>> I was suffering from "Shani-shadhesaati" and I lost

almost

> > > everything.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> with deep respect,

> > > > >>> Deepak modi

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > >>>> sohamsa@ .com

> > <sohamsa% 40. com>

> > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com

> > <sohamsa% 40. com>>

> > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,

> > > > >>>> Namaste

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow

diamondâEUR^( TM)s best to

> > quell

> > > transits

> > > > >> and

> > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both Saturn and Rahu

who are

> > > involved in

> > > > >> a

> > > > >>>> tug

> > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn

retrogrades and

> > > transit Rahu

> > > > >> is

> > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.

> > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a paapa kartari

âEUR" a

> > > negative aspect

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> Love,

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> Swee

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM, "dpk_modi" <deepakmodi4@ >

wrote:

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected jees of

"SOHAMSA

> > > GROUP"

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>> "Charaanarbinde to all"

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968 time 05:30 am

> > > long.:85E56

> > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/ CUTTACK), newly

joined The

> > > Sohamsa

> > > > >> Groups.

> > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to be a small

part of

> > > SOHAMSA.Though

> > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and likewise

activities

> > I

> > > want that

> > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members of SOHAMSA,

accept

> > me

> > > as part of

> > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much obelidged for that

kind

> > > acceptance.

> > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to please kindly

look in my

> > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or what not to

do. I am

> > > in building

> > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA should I

wear to get

> > > the

> > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY remedies i

should

> > adopt

> > > to please

> > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.

> > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,

> > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles! Check out the

happening

> > > fashion

> > > > >> trends

> > > > >>> on 'Wardrobe watch'. Only on MSN Lifestyle

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>

> > >

> > http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/

LifeStyle_091006_ 0

> > <http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/

LifeStyle_091006_ 0>

> > > 551.htm

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Nitish, Namaste

1. Noted your defination for drishti.

2. So now you say it should be 12th rasi and not the planet placed in the 12th house from

AK. Is there any dictum to it?

3. You mean to say retro planets does not know which is clock and anti-clock direction? Correct?

Looking forward your reply.

Rgds

Anand

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:26 PM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya wrote:

|| OM TAT SAT ||Dear Michal and Ravi,What doesn't seem right in Ke as ishta devata, please elaborate your question?Jupiter and Ketu positioned in Leo in the constellation of Ke as ishta devata is sufficient to give headship and following, and GK

Jupiter would show that he started off in adverse cicumstances.Do you have Saturn AK Michal?Anand1. Drishti is a function of longitude WRT longitude of the planet and not the direction in which it is moving. Drishti of retrograde

planets therefore stays very much the same.2. You needn't worry about the retrograde planet in 12th from AK, because the ishta has to do with the 12th Rashi from karakamsa more than the planets in 12th. Reason: because rashi controls the karma

that is being manifested from the souls' repository of karma, as in ND rashi.regards,Nitishsohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal

wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna ||> > Dear Nitish,> > How about the chart of Srila Prabhupad - Rahu Atmakaraka with Sun and Moon in the 12th. What you are proposing would make Scorpio the

focus with Mars and Ketu as the lords. Just doesn't seem right huh? What are your thoughts?> > Respectfully,> Michal> > > yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya

> sohamsa > Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:58:23 AM> (ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL>

> || OM TAT SAT ||> Dear Visti and Sanjayji,> In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta devata should > be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't need to worry > about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or why Therese

> Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was a famous saint > just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from D-9 asc.).> > Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship ishta devata as

> seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc. Similar is the > case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in Virgo in D-9, his > ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so famous for

> clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in the star of Ishta > devata sign lord Venus.> > Dharma devata also changes accordingly.> > > You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for their

> >Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as Ketu, > >Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali > >over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual

experiences > >which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.> >So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to > >the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

> > Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new ishta devata, but > in case you have different views, we can always discuss. Hope that > clears " now widespread " misunderstanding :).

> > regards,> Nitish> > sohamsa@ .com, Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:> >> > > > ??? ??? ??????> > > > Dear Sharat, Namaskar

> > The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from VRA, but is only > half > > right i must say. However, your confusion is justified and i will > > explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted by Freedom Cole

> in his > > lectures. I have personally taught this to my students 'off > session' as > > it can give rise to alot of confusion.> > > > Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in the 12th from

> > karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the karakamsa is the > Ishta > > Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata and how the > person > > looks at God in their lives.

> > > > However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from karakamsa is > useful in > > understanding whether the person can be LED to the Ishta Devata > through > > another Devata. You will find that not everyone has a natural

> liking for > > their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as > Ketu, > > Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali > over > > Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual experiences

> which > > can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.> > > > So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to > the > > Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

> > > > I hope this clears things.> > > > Yours sincerely,> > > > -- > > Visti Larsen> > email: visti@ <visti@ ...>

> > For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com > > <http://srigaruda. com>> >

> > > > Sharat wrote:> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Sundeep> > > > > > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:

> > > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava> > > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi drishti> > > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava> > > > > > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of the Bhava be

> considered > > > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out. Perhaps one > needs to > > > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.> > > > > > I also meant to ask whether you had some resolution of the

query > > > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in conjunction or > parivartan.> > > > > > I did not get any reposne to my query.> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Sharat> > > > > > > > >> > > -> > > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastros tudent@ .>

> > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com > <sohamsa@ .com>> > > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM> > > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > >> > > Dear Soulsadhak,> > > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a couple of > audios -> > > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in which this

was> > > discussed. He said that you consider the strongest planet IN > the> > > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think what Sanjay > Rathji had> > > said was that the planets having rasi dristi (not graha

> dristi) to> > > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your Ishta. However, > Freedom> > > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa still > signifies your> > > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may lead you to

> it).> > >> > > In general, to those who dont know, I have found the > recordings at> > > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very useful.. Here > is the

> > > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/> California.htm> > > <http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/ California. htm>

> > > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I think)> > >> > > HTH,> > >> > > Sundeep> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Swee,

> > > >> > > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in the house > concerned> > > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:> > > > 1. lord of the house

> > > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on that house> > > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on that house> > > >> > > > Many thanks> > > > SS

> > > >> > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>, Swee Chan <sweechan@> > wrote:

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > >> > > > > Dear Deepak,> > > > > Namaste> > > > >

> > > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.> > > > >> > > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata and Palana > Devata> > > is> > > > 6th from

> > > > > AmK also in Navamsa.> > > > >> > > > > Love,> > > > >> > > > > Swee> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, " DEEPAK MODI " <deepakmodi4@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH

> > > > > >> > > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,> > > > > >> > > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know that

whether > my> > > > kundali is> > > > > > afflicted by " MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG " or " ARDHA CHANDRA> > > > YOG " .Please shed more> > > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the difference

> or if> > > any> > > > link to> > > > > > know more about them.> > > > > >> > > > > > with deep respect,> > > > > > Deepak

> > > > > >> > > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>> > > > > >> sohamsa@ .com> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>

> > > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>>> > > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dear Deepak,> > > > > >> Namaste> > > > > >>> > > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There is a > position in Tai

> > > > Chi called> > > > > >> " The Beauteous Hand " - that is to yield if one cannot > fight> > > the> > > > forces> > > > > >> beyond our control.

> > > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you may be more > prone to> > > > short> > > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy (you

> naturally have> > > a> > > > pitta> > > > > >> condition as it is). Health may deteriorate > further.... Co-> > > lord> > > > Sani as the

> > > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often times, one > turns to> > > > bhakti> > > > > >> because> > > > > >> of external marauding nature especially being let

> down by> > > > friends etc.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - " Om Krsnaya Namah " -- check > in the> > > > archives for

> > > > > >> mantars related to this.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Love,

> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Swee> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, " DEEPAK MODI " <deepakmodi4@ >

> wrote:> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI BHAVA TUME> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,

> > > > > >>> Charanaarvinde> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick reply and > advices> > > > about my

> > > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow sapphire and > a yellow> > > > diamond is> > > > > >> now> > > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any substitute -

> please guide> > > me.> > > > > >>> please tell me about what kind of " worst " I 'll have > to face> > > > while> > > > > >> Saturn

> > > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan, may be Death or> > > > accidents to me or> > > > > >> my> > > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on 12th

nov.2000 > at> > > 15:53> > > > pm cuttack> > > > > >> and> > > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am cuttack).> > > > > >>> I was suffering from " Shani-shadhesaati " and I lost

> almost> > > > everything.> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> with deep respect,> > > > > >>> Deepak modi

> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>> > > > > >>>> sohamsa@ .com

> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>> > > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>>

> > > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> > > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,> > > > > >>>> Namaste> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow > diamondâEUR^( TM)s best to> > > quell> > > > transits> > > > > >> and> > > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both Saturn and Rahu

> who are> > > > involved in> > > > > >> a> > > > > >>>> tug> > > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn

> retrogrades and> > > > transit Rahu> > > > > >> is> > > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.> > > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a paapa kartari

> âEUR " a> > > > negative aspect> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Love,> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> Swee

> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM, " dpk_modi " <deepakmodi4@ > > wrote:> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>> > > > > >>>>>> > > > > >>>>>> > > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected jees of

> " SOHAMSA> > > > GROUP " > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > >>>>> " Charaanarbinde to all " > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968 time 05:30 am> > > > long.:85E56> > > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/ CUTTACK), newly

> joined The> > > > Sohamsa> > > > > >> Groups.> > > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to be a small > part of> > > > SOHAMSA.Though

> > > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and likewise > activities> > > I> > > > want that> > > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members of SOHAMSA,

> accept> > > me> > > > as part of> > > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much obelidged for that > kind> > > > acceptance.> > > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to please kindly

> look in my> > > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or what not to > do. I am> > > > in building> > > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA should I

> wear to get> > > > the> > > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY remedies i > should> > > adopt> > > > to please> > > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.

> > > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,> > > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi> > > > > >>>>>> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>> > > > > >>>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _> > > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles! Check out the > happening> > > > fashion> > > > > >> trends> > > > > >>> on 'Wardrobe watch'. Only on MSN Lifestyle

> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> > > >> > > http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/

> LifeStyle_091006_ 0> > > <http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/> LifeStyle_091006_ 0>

> > > > 551.htm> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Nitish,You have stated that in the chart of Ramakrishna we should see the 2nd house from AK in Navamsa to determine the deity, which you pointed out was Kali.I have asked whether you think the same applies in the chart of Srila Prabhupada. If I am not mistaken he worshipped Krishna. So by your theory we should see Moon in the 2nd from Rahu, however Moon is stationed in the 12th - jivanamuktaamsa.I am not critisicing your theory I am just givng an example where it does not seem to work with as much certainty as your mail seems to claim. Another chart that comes to mind is that of Aurobindo. He had a vision of Krishna while

incarcerated. Moon aspects only the 12th from retrograde Shani AK.Respectfully,Michalyeeahoo_99 <nitish.aryasohamsa Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 6:26:01 AM(ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

|| OM TAT SAT ||

Dear Michal and Ravi,

What doesn't seem right in Ke as ishta devata, please elaborate

your question?

Jupiter and Ketu positioned in Leo in the constellation of Ke as

ishta devata is sufficient to give headship and following, and GK

Jupiter would show that he started off in adverse cicumstances.

Do you have Saturn AK Michal?

Anand

1. Drishti is a function of longitude WRT longitude of the planet and

not the direction in which it is moving. Drishti of retrograde

planets therefore stays very much the same.

2. You needn't worry about the retrograde planet in 12th from AK,

because the ishta has to do with the 12th Rashi from karakamsa more

than the planets in 12th. Reason: because rashi controls the karma

that is being manifested from the souls' repository of karma, as in

ND rashi.

regards,

Nitish

sohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krsna ||

>

> Dear Nitish,

>

> How about the chart of Srila Prabhupad - Rahu Atmakaraka with Sun

and Moon in the 12th. What you are proposing would make Scorpio the

focus with Mars and Ketu as the lords. Just doesn't seem right huh?

What are your thoughts?

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

>

> yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@ ...>

> sohamsa@ .com

> Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:58:23 AM

> (ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

>

> || OM TAT SAT ||

> Dear Visti and Sanjayji,

> In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta devata should

> be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't need to worry

> about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or why Therese

> Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was a famous saint

> just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from D-9 asc.).

>

> Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship ishta devata as

> seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc. Similar is the

> case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in Virgo in D-9, his

> ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so famous for

> clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in the star of

Ishta

> devata sign lord Venus.

>

> Dharma devata also changes accordingly.

>

> > You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for their

> >Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as Ketu,

> >Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali

> >over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual

experiences

> >which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

> >So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to

> >the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

>

> Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new ishta devata, but

> in case you have different views, we can always discuss. Hope that

> clears "now widespread" misunderstanding :).

>

> regards,

> Nitish

>

> sohamsa@ .com, Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > ??? ??? ??????

> >

> > Dear Sharat, Namaskar

> > The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from VRA, but is

only

> half

> > right i must say. However, your confusion is justified and i will

> > explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted by Freedom Cole

> in his

> > lectures. I have personally taught this to my students 'off

> session' as

> > it can give rise to alot of confusion.

> >

> > Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in the 12th from

> > karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the karakamsa is the

> Ishta

> > Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata and how the

> person

> > looks at God in their lives.

> >

> > However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from karakamsa is

> useful in

> > understanding whether the person can be LED to the Ishta Devata

> through

> > another Devata. You will find that not everyone has a natural

> liking for

> > their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as

> Ketu,

> > Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali

> over

> > Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual experiences

> which

> > can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

> >

> > So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to

> the

> > Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

> >

> > I hope this clears things.

> >

> > Yours sincerely,

> >

> > --

> > Visti Larsen

> > email: visti@ <visti@ ...>

> > For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com

> > <http://srigaruda. com>

> >

> >

> > Sharat wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Gurave Namah

> > >

> > > Dear Sundeep

> > >

> > > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:

> > > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava

> > > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi drishti

> > > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava

> > >

> > > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of the Bhava be

> considered

> > > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out. Perhaps one

> needs to

> > > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.

> > >

> > > I also meant to ask whether you had some resolution of the

query

> > > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in conjunction or

> parivartan.

> > >

> > > I did not get any reposne to my query.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sharat

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastros tudent@ .>

> > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa@ .com>

> > > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

> > > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > >

> > > Dear Soulsadhak,

> > > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a couple of

> audios -

> > > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in which this

was

> > > discussed. He said that you consider the strongest planet

IN

> the

> > > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think what Sanjay

> Rathji had

> > > said was that the planets having rasi dristi (not graha

> dristi) to

> > > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your Ishta.

However,

> Freedom

> > > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa still

> signifies your

> > > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may lead you to

> it).

> > >

> > > In general, to those who dont know, I have found the

> recordings at

> > > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very useful.. Here

> is the

> > > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/

> California.htm

> > > <http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/ California. htm>

> > > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I think)

> > >

> > > HTH,

> > >

> > > Sundeep

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > > "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Swee,

> > > >

> > > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in the house

> concerned

> > > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:

> > > > 1. lord of the house

> > > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on that house

> > > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on that house

> > > >

> > > > Many thanks

> > > > SS

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>, Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Deepak,

> > > > > Namaste

> > > > >

> > > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.

> > > > >

> > > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata and Palana

> Devata

> > > is

> > > > 6th from

> > > > > AmK also in Navamsa.

> > > > >

> > > > > Love,

> > > > >

> > > > > Swee

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, "DEEPAK MODI" <deepakmodi4@ >

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know that

whether

> my

> > > > kundali is

> > > > > > afflicted by "MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG" or "ARDHA CHANDRA

> > > > YOG".Please shed more

> > > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the difference

> or if

> > > any

> > > > link to

> > > > > > know more about them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > with deep respect,

> > > > > > Deepak

> > > > > >

> > > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > > >> sohamsa@ .com

> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>

> > > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ s .com

> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>>

> > > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dear Deepak,

> > > > > >> Namaste

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There is a

> position in Tai

> > > > Chi called

> > > > > >> "The Beauteous Hand" - that is to yield if one

cannot

> fight

> > > the

> > > > forces

> > > > > >> beyond our control.

> > > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you may be more

> prone to

> > > > short

> > > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy (you

> naturally have

> > > a

> > > > pitta

> > > > > >> condition as it is). Health may deteriorate

> further.... Co-

> > > lord

> > > > Sani as the

> > > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often times, one

> turns to

> > > > bhakti

> > > > > >> because

> > > > > >> of external marauding nature especially being let

> down by

> > > > friends etc.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - "Om Krsnaya Namah" -- check

> in the

> > > > archives for

> > > > > >> mantars related to this.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Love,

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Swee

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, "DEEPAK MODI" <deepakmodi4@ >

> wrote:

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI BHAVA TUME

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,

> > > > > >>> Charanaarvinde

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick reply and

> advices

> > > > about my

> > > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow sapphire and

> a yellow

> > > > diamond is

> > > > > >> now

> > > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any substitute -

> please guide

> > > me.

> > > > > >>> please tell me about what kind of "worst" I 'll

have

> to face

> > > > while

> > > > > >> Saturn

> > > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan, may be Death

or

> > > > accidents to me or

> > > > > >> my

> > > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on 12th

nov.2000

> at

> > > 15:53

> > > > pm cuttack

> > > > > >> and

> > > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am cuttack).

> > > > > >>> I was suffering from "Shani-shadhesaati" and I lost

> almost

> > > > everything.

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>> with deep respect,

> > > > > >>> Deepak modi

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > > >>>> sohamsa@ .com

> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>

> > > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ s .com

> > > <sohamsa% 40. com>>

> > > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,

> > > > > >>>> Namaste

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow

> diamondâEUR^( TM)s best to

> > > quell

> > > > transits

> > > > > >> and

> > > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both Saturn and Rahu

> who are

> > > > involved in

> > > > > >> a

> > > > > >>>> tug

> > > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn

> retrogrades and

> > > > transit Rahu

> > > > > >> is

> > > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.

> > > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a paapa kartari

> âEUR" a

> > > > negative aspect

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> Love,

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> Swee

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM, "dpk_modi" <deepakmodi4@ >

> wrote:

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected jees of

> "SOHAMSA

> > > > GROUP"

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>> "Charaanarbinde to all"

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968 time 05:30 am

> > > > long.:85E56

> > > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/ CUTTACK), newly

> joined The

> > > > Sohamsa

> > > > > >> Groups.

> > > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to be a small

> part of

> > > > SOHAMSA.Though

> > > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and likewise

> activities

> > > I

> > > > want that

> > > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members of SOHAMSA,

> accept

> > > me

> > > > as part of

> > > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much obelidged for that

> kind

> > > > acceptance.

> > > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to please kindly

> look in my

> > > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or what not to

> do. I am

> > > > in building

> > > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA should I

> wear to get

> > > > the

> > > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY remedies i

> should

> > > adopt

> > > > to please

> > > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.

> > > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,

> > > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> > > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles! Check out the

> happening

> > > > fashion

> > > > > >> trends

> > > > > >>> on 'Wardrobe watch'. Only on MSN Lifestyle

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>

> > > >

> > > http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/

> LifeStyle_091006_ 0

> > > <http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/

> LifeStyle_091006_ 0>

> > > > 551.htm

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Nitish,Let me get this clear. You are saying there is no absolute reality becuse nature is dualistic. Oh... well I guess that settles it then, I can throw out all those old books by Plato.What are you using to measure the speed with which spiritual knowledge is dawning on Sun, Moon etc. AK? How much slower are the Mars, Saturn AK's? Is Jupiter somewhere in the middle speed? Sorry to be facetious but I think when it comes to explaining why some human beings garner the most profound spiritual truths it is not as simple as how fast your AK is.Respectfully,Michalyeeahoo_99 <nitish.aryasohamsa Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2008 5:51:01 AM(ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

|| OM TAT SAT ||

Dear Anand,

Ok, lets understand this correctly. Don't expect people with Rahu

AK to be spiritual only because of 5,7,9 drishti, because that would

imply that those with Jupiter AK are also spiritual by default.

Spirituality has nothing to do with drishti of planets, otherwise

Ketu would also have it. Right?

1. Spiritual karma, unless carried over from past life, dawns fastest

to people with Su,Mo,Ra AK because their motion never changes

direction, causing a gross polarity to develop in the Zodiac and

aggregate over time, making them face severe cicumstances that

require them to seek inwards for balance.

2. Next, (refer autobiography of a yogi" by yogananda), nature is

dualistic which means there is no absolute reality to this phenomenal

world, and the seeming reality is caused by an equation of opposite

polarities. So, in all natural sciences, there is a mathematical

equation of balance: -ve pole = +ve pole

while there is no individual reality of -ve and +ve pole. They are

better still replaceable by a single substratum of absolute reality

i.e. Brahman.

3. Since AQ,CP signs are naturally in 2-12 relation, they bring a

person faster to spiritual realisations, if they are linked with AK-

Ishta devata scheme in Navamsa.

Hope it is clear.

regards,

Nitish

sohamsa@ .com, "Anand Ravi" <anandravi8@ ...> wrote:

>

> Om Namah Shivaya

>

> Dear Nitish, Namaste

>

> Rahu has the same Drishti as Jupiter so people with Rahu as AK can

be very

> spiritual, Which is true in most of the charts I have seen.

>

> I dont understand exactly what you are saying in your below email.

Can you

> please

> explain in detail, in layman's language.

>

> Rgds

> Anand

>

> On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@ ...> wrote:

>

> > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > Dear Anand,

> > Karakamsa is a lagna of CharaKaraka i.e. AK, so Karaka itself is a

> > reference by position to a specific Navamsa which is important.

It is

> > a rashi which allows us to count in succession (in either

direction)

> > and thus relate to the 360 degree.

> > The fundamental principle of Nature is Duality, therefore,

counting

> > in succession is both zodiacal and anti-zodiacal. In the scheme of

> > charakaraka, based on the direction in which the planet is

moving, we

> > count their degree strength in D-1 and Ishta devata sign in D-9.

> > Similarly, AK-Ishta devata are but representatives of dualistic or

> > polarized philosophy. The lesser the polarity, the more evolved

the

> > soul. Thus, people like Ramakrishna Paramahama, Paramhamsa

Yogananda,

> > Therese Neumann etc. with AK-Ishta along AQ,CP are highly evolved

> > souls.

> > So, it would be a grave mistake, if we get biased by opinions and

> > interpretations which don't fulfill the conditions imposed upon

> > mortals by the natures' law of duality. You can apply it and see

for

> > yourself.

> >

> > regards,

> > Nitish

> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>,

"Anand Ravi"

> > <anandravi8@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Namah Shivaya

> > >

> > > Dear Nitish, Namaste

> > >

> > > 1. Noted your defination for drishti.

> > >

> > > 2. So now you say it should be 12th rasi and not the planet

placed

> > in the

> > > 12th house from

> > > AK. Is there any dictum to it?

> > >

> > > 3. You mean to say retro planets does not know which is clock

and

> > anti-clock

> > > direction? Correct?

> > >

> > > Looking forward your reply.

> > >

> > > Rgds

> > > Anand

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:26 PM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > > > Dear Michal and Ravi,

> > > > What doesn't seem right in Ke as ishta devata, please

elaborate

> > > > your question?

> > > > Jupiter and Ketu positioned in Leo in the constellation of Ke

as

> > > > ishta devata is sufficient to give headship and following,

and GK

> > > > Jupiter would show that he started off in adverse

cicumstances.

> > > > Do you have Saturn AK Michal?

> > > >

> > > > Anand

> > > > 1. Drishti is a function of longitude WRT longitude of the

planet

> > and

> > > > not the direction in which it is moving. Drishti of retrograde

> > > > planets therefore stays very much the same.

> > > > 2. You needn't worry about the retrograde planet in 12th from

AK,

> > > > because the ishta has to do with the 12th Rashi from karakamsa

> > more

> > > > than the planets in 12th. Reason: because rashi controls the

> > > > that is being manifested from the souls' repository of karma,

as

> > in

> > > > ND rashi.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Nitish

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>

<sohamsa%

> > 40. com>, Michal

> > > > Dziwulski <nearmichal@ >

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Nitish,

> > > > >

> > > > > How about the chart of Srila Prabhupad - Rahu Atmakaraka

with

> > Sun

> > > > and Moon in the 12th. What you are proposing would make

Scorpio

> > the

> > > > focus with Mars and Ketu as the lords. Just doesn't seem right

> > huh?

> > > > What are your thoughts?

> > > > >

> > > > > Respectfully,

> > > > > Michal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@ >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>

<sohamsa%

> > 40. com>

> > > > > Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:58:23 AM

> > > > > (ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO

ALL

> > > > >

> > > > > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > > > > Dear Visti and Sanjayji,

> > > > > In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta devata

should

> > > > > be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't need to

> > worry

> > > > > about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or why

Therese

> > > > > Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was a

famous

> > saint

> > > > > just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from D-9

asc.).

> > > > >

> > > > > Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship ishta

devata as

> > > > > seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc. Similar

is

> > the

> > > > > case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in Virgo in

D-9,

> > his

> > > > > ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so famous

for

> > > > > clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in the

star of

> > > > Ishta

> > > > > devata sign lord Venus.

> > > > >

> > > > > Dharma devata also changes accordingly.

> > > > >

> > > > > > You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for

their

> > > > > >Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as

Ketu,

> > > > > >Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred

> > Kali

> > > > > >over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual

> > > > experiences

> > > > > >which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

> > > > > >So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the

person to

> > > > > >the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new ishta

devata,

> > but

> > > > > in case you have different views, we can always discuss.

Hope

> > that

> > > > > clears "now widespread" misunderstanding :).

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Nitish

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, Visti Larsen <visti@>

wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ??? ??? ??????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sharat, Namaskar

> > > > > > The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from VRA,

but is

> > > > only

> > > > > half

> > > > > > right i must say. However, your confusion is justified

and i

> > will

> > > > > > explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted by

Freedom

> > Cole

> > > > > in his

> > > > > > lectures. I have personally taught this to my students

'off

> > > > > session' as

> > > > > > it can give rise to alot of confusion.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in the 12th

from

> > > > > > karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the

karakamsa is

> > the

> > > > > Ishta

> > > > > > Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata and how

the

> > > > > person

> > > > > > looks at God in their lives.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from karakamsa

is

> > > > > useful in

> > > > > > understanding whether the person can be LED to the Ishta

> > Devata

> > > > > through

> > > > > > another Devata. You will find that not everyone has a

natural

> > > > > liking for

> > > > > > their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors

such

> > as

> > > > > Ketu,

> > > > > > Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

preferred

> > Kali

> > > > > over

> > > > > > Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual

> > experiences

> > > > > which

> > > > > > can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the

person

> > to

> > > > > the

> > > > > > Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I hope this clears things.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --

> > > > > > Visti Larsen

> > > > > > email: visti@ <visti@ ...>

> > > > > > For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.

com

> > > > > > <http://srigaruda. com>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sharat wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sundeep

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:

> > > > > > > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava

> > > > > > > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi drishti

> > > > > > > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of the Bhava

be

> > > > > considered

> > > > > > > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out.

Perhaps one

> > > > > needs to

> > > > > > > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I also meant to ask whether you had some resolution of

the

> > > > query

> > > > > > > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in conjunction

or

> > > > > parivartan.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I did not get any reposne to my query.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sharat

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastros tudent@ .>

> > > > > > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > <sohamsa@ .com>

> > > > > > > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

> > > > > > > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Soulsadhak,

> > > > > > > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a couple

of

> > > > > audios -

> > > > > > > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in which

this

> > > > was

> > > > > > > discussed. He said that you consider the strongest

planet

> > > > IN

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think what

Sanjay

> > > > > Rathji had

> > > > > > > said was that the planets having rasi dristi (not graha

> > > > > dristi) to

> > > > > > > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your Ishta.

> > > > However,

> > > > > Freedom

> > > > > > > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa still

> > > > > signifies your

> > > > > > > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may lead

you to

> > > > > it).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > In general, to those who dont know, I have found the

> > > > > recordings at

> > > > > > > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very useful..

Here

> > > > > is the

> > > > > > > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/

> > > > > California.htm

> > > > > > > <http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/ California. htm>

> > > > > > > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I think)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > HTH,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sundeep

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25> 40.

com>,

> > > > > > > "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Swee,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in the

house

> > > > > concerned

> > > > > > > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:

> > > > > > > > 1. lord of the house

> > > > > > > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on that house

> > > > > > > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on that house

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Many thanks

> > > > > > > > SS

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

40. com>,

> > Swee Chan

> > > > <sweechan@>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > > > Namaste

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata and

Palana

> > > > > Devata

> > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > 6th from

> > > > > > > > > AmK also in Navamsa.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Swee

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, "DEEPAK MODI" <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know that

> > > > whether

> > > > > my

> > > > > > > > kundali is

> > > > > > > > > > afflicted by "MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG" or "ARDHA

CHANDRA

> > > > > > > > YOG".Please shed more

> > > > > > > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the

difference

> > > > > or if

> > > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > link to

> > > > > > > > > > know more about them.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > with deep respect,

> > > > > > > > > > Deepak

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > > > > > > >> sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > > > > > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ s .com

40. com>>

> > > > > > > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > > > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > > > >> Namaste

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There is a

> > > > > position in Tai

> > > > > > > > Chi called

> > > > > > > > > >> "The Beauteous Hand" - that is to yield if one

> > > > cannot

> > > > > fight

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > forces

> > > > > > > > > >> beyond our control.

> > > > > > > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you may be

more

> > > > > prone to

> > > > > > > > short

> > > > > > > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy (you

> > > > > naturally have

> > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > pitta

> > > > > > > > > >> condition as it is). Health may deteriorate

> > > > > further.... Co-

> > > > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > Sani as the

> > > > > > > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often times,

one

> > > > > turns to

> > > > > > > > bhakti

> > > > > > > > > >> because

> > > > > > > > > >> of external marauding nature especially being let

> > > > > down by

> > > > > > > > friends etc.

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - "Om Krsnaya Namah" --

check

> > > > > in the

> > > > > > > > archives for

> > > > > > > > > >> mantars related to this.

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Love,

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Swee

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, "DEEPAK

MODI" <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI BHAVA TUME

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,

> > > > > > > > > >>> Charanaarvinde

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick reply

and

> > > > > advices

> > > > > > > > about my

> > > > > > > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow sapphire

and

> > > > > a yellow

> > > > > > > > diamond is

> > > > > > > > > >> now

> > > > > > > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any substitute -

> > > > > please guide

> > > > > > > me.

> > > > > > > > > >>> please tell me about what kind of "worst" I 'll

> > > > have

> > > > > to face

> > > > > > > > while

> > > > > > > > > >> Saturn

> > > > > > > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan, may be

Death

> > > > or

> > > > > > > > accidents to me or

> > > > > > > > > >> my

> > > > > > > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on 12th

> > > > nov.2000

> > > > > at

> > > > > > > 15:53

> > > > > > > > pm cuttack

> > > > > > > > > >> and

> > > > > > > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am

cuttack).

> > > > > > > > > >>> I was suffering from "Shani-shadhesaati" and I

lost

> > > > > almost

> > > > > > > > everything.

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>> with deep respect,

> > > > > > > > > >>> Deepak modi

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ s .com

40. com>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Namaste

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow

> > > > > diamondâEUR^( TM)s best to

> > > > > > > quell

> > > > > > > > transits

> > > > > > > > > >> and

> > > > > > > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both Saturn and

Rahu

> > > > > who are

> > > > > > > > involved in

> > > > > > > > > >> a

> > > > > > > > > >>>> tug

> > > > > > > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn

> > > > > retrogrades and

> > > > > > > > transit Rahu

> > > > > > > > > >> is

> > > > > > > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a paapa

kartari

> > > > > âEUR" a

> > > > > > > > negative aspect

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Love,

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> Swee

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM,

"dpk_modi" <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected jees of

> > > > > "SOHAMSA

> > > > > > > > GROUP"

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> "Charaanarbinde to all"

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968 time

05:30 am

> > > > > > > > long.:85E56

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/ CUTTACK), newly

> > > > > joined The

> > > > > > > > Sohamsa

> > > > > > > > > >> Groups.

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to be a

small

> > > > > part of

> > > > > > > > SOHAMSA.Though

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and likewise

> > > > > activities

> > > > > > > I

> > > > > > > > want that

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members of

SOHAMSA,

> > > > > accept

> > > > > > > me

> > > > > > > > as part of

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much obelidged for

that

> > > > > kind

> > > > > > > > acceptance.

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to please kindly

> > > > > look in my

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or what

not to

> > > > > do. I am

> > > > > > > > in building

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA should I

> > > > > wear to get

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY remedies

i

> > > > > should

> > > > > > > adopt

> > > > > > > > to please

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,

> > > > > > > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > > > _________ _

> > > > > > > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles! Check out

the