IndiaDivine.org

Preta Bädhaka (Spirits of the dead) - Question to Sanjay Ji/ Visti Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4th

house has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.

9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and

Me. 12th house is obviously Ra.

The bithdetail is:

Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala India

Now does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be a

Preta Badhaka?

The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread

over hands and feet).

Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? The

remedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista Ganpati.

Could you please give me your thoughts on this?

Tarun Garg

Namskar Tarun

Just to add some point

Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per

Gemini Cancer navmansh is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need little rectification say less then one minute.

The budha is karka for skin and lord of 6

th and 9th house place with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by Co-badhka lord mangla with Greha dristi.

Apart from preta

badhka there is a great pitri sharpa in chart sun it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by taking position in 9

th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi dristi ) Roga pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun.

The 6th house , 9

th house (9th house it self show pitri ) and 12th where lord of roga pada Rahu

directly involve with pitri sharpa making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa .

The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8

th house in this and sun is involve sharpa..

So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native..

Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12

th house show the native will suffer from health problem.

Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9

th house by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh..... Every body know this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped with right treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck..

Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per my calculation time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004 it was on its peak..

Amitpuri

On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaRespected Sanjay Ji,Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4thhouse has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and

Me. 12th house is obviously Ra. The bithdetail is:Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala IndiaNow does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be aPreta Badhaka?The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread

over hands and feet).Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? Theremedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista Ganpati. Could you please give me your thoughts on this?

Tarun Garg

Namaskar Amit Ji

Thank you for taking some time to analyse the chart. Well it is true

that the disease spread quite alot from year 2004. And also there was

a worsening of the disease from 2001 or 2 onwards but the native has

had the disease almost 1980 ~ 1981.

In the lecture on Curses, in understood that only graha drishti was to

be taken for curses and also the Moola Dasa running at the time of the

onset of the diseases is that of Moon and that is not involved in the

mentioned Pitri Shaapa.

Mercury though is in a Bhrashta Shastyamsa and that could justify it

losing the Karaktwa or defacing of the skin (Bhrashta!)

I am just confused about what could be the root of the problem

really.and What kind of a remedy should be suggested for this issue. I

know that the native did some solar treatment at the dead sea in

Jordan last year april and that helped a bit but the disease is still

active and that suggests that some further remedy is required.

hope you can enlighten me a bit more

Regards

Tarun

sohamsa , " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

>

> Namskar Tarun

>

>

>

> Just to add some point

>

> Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per Gemini Cancer

navmansh

> is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need little

rectification say

> less then one minute.

>

> 1. The budha is karka for skin and lord of 6th and 9th house place

> with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by Co-badhka

lord mangla

> with Greha dristi.

> 2. Apart from preta badhka there is a great pitri sharpa in

chart sun

> it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by taking

> position in 9th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi dristi )

Roga

> pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun.

> 3. The 6th house , 9th house (9th house it self show pitri )

and 12th

> where lord of roga pada Rahu directly involve with pitri sharpa

> making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa .

> 4. The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8th house

> in this and sun is involve sharpa..

> 5. So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native..

> 6. Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12th house show the native will

> suffer from health problem.

> 7. Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9th house

> by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh..... Every

body know

> this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped with right

> treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck..

>

> Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per my

calculation

> time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004 it was on its

peak..

>

>

>

>

>

> Amitpuri

>

>

> On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> >

> > Respected Sanjay Ji,

> >

> > Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4th

> > house has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.

> > 9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and

> > Me. 12th house is obviously Ra.

> >

> > The bithdetail is:

> >

> > Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala India

> >

> > Now does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be a

> > Preta Badhaka?

> >

> > The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread

> > over hands and feet).

> >

> > Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? The

> > remedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista

Ganpati.

> >

> > Could you please give me your thoughts on this?

> >

> > Tarun Garg

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Tarun Ji

Thanks for your mail… As far as remedy is concerned the if Nakshtra starting of disease is known that nakshtra devta can be propitiated for help … If the starting of disease date and time are not sure Janma nakshtra devta pooja surely help native .. lord bharma tought that (CPVA sh.sanjay rath ) with appropriate samputa gaytri mantra can cure any diseases ,,

Amitpuri

On 16/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg wrote:

Namaskar Amit JiThank you for taking some time to analyse the chart. Well it is truethat the disease spread quite alot from year 2004. And also there wasa worsening of the disease from 2001 or 2 onwards but the native has

had the disease almost 1980 ~ 1981.In the lecture on Curses, in understood that only graha drishti was tobe taken for curses and also the Moola Dasa running at the time of theonset of the diseases is that of Moon and that is not involved in the

mentioned Pitri Shaapa. Mercury though is in a Bhrashta Shastyamsa and that could justify itlosing the Karaktwa or defacing of the skin (Bhrashta!)I am just confused about what could be the root of the problem

really.and What kind of a remedy should be suggested for this issue. Iknow that the native did some solar treatment at the dead sea inJordan last year april and that helped a bit but the disease is stillactive and that suggests that some further remedy is required.

hope you can enlighten me a bit moreRegardsTarunsohamsa

, " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:>> Namskar Tarun> > > > Just to add some point> > Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per Gemini Cancer

navmansh> is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need littlerectification say> less then one minute.> > 1. The budha is karka for skin and lord of 6th and 9th house place

> with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by Co-badhkalord mangla> with Greha dristi.> 2. Apart from preta badhka there is a great pitri sharpa inchart sun

> it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by taking> position in 9th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi dristi )Roga> pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun.

> 3. The 6th house , 9th house (9th house it self show pitri ) and 12th> where lord of roga pada Rahu directly involve with pitri sharpa> making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa .

> 4. The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8th house> in this and sun is involve sharpa..> 5. So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native..> 6. Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12th house show the native will

> suffer from health problem.> 7. Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9th house> by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh..... Everybody know> this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped with right

> treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck..> > Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per mycalculation> time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004 it was on its

peak..> > > > > > Amitpuri> > > On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna

> >> > Respected Sanjay Ji,> >> > Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4th> > house has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.> > 9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and

> > Me. 12th house is obviously Ra.> >> > The bithdetail is:> >> > Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala India> >> > Now does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be a

> > Preta Badhaka?> >> > The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread> > over hands and feet).> >> > Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? The

> > remedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhistaGanpati.> >> > Could you please give me your thoughts on this?> >> > Tarun Garg> >

> > > >>

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Amit and Tarun, I further add some more points in Preta Badha.Just look at 6th house where Lagna and 2nd lord Shani is with Ketu which is Mithuna Rashi lorded by Budha.Budha is Vargothama in 10th house and very well aspected by Badhaka lord Vakra Kuja.Further Budha is in the Nakshatra of Chitra ruled by Kuja.This means clearly 6th and 9th lord Budha is afflicted by Kuja in both ways, ie., by aspect and by being in a Nakshatra lorded by Kuja.Now look at Navamsha chart.Both Rahu and Chandra ( 7th lord in Rashi chart + being AK ) are in trine to Budha.Rahu in Mithuna is very strong to give malefic results.Budha is Karaka for skin and also for central nervous system.Rahu being in Mithuna Rashi afflicted not only Chandra but also Budha,the Mithuna Rashi Lord.Now look at Rahu

is in Moola Nakshatra ruled by Ketu.Lagna lord Shani is in Aridra ruled by Rahu.Ketu is also in Aridra ruled by Rahu.So this clearly indicates Sarpa Shaapa which has come to the native from his ancestors.Now Shani indicating elders is afflicted by Ketu indicating " Gana " or clearly I can say that there is a Preta Shaapa from the ancestors which was due to killing of Naaga or snake.So 1st it is Sarpa or Naaga Dosha followed by Preta Shaapa.Now is it completely alliviate all these Doshas ? In the Rashi chart Guru is in Lagna which is a positive point but it is not aspecting any of the above afflicted planets.But when we see the chart as per Sripaty Bhava, Rahu will be in 11th Bhava and presently Guru in transit is in 11th Bhava transitting over Rahu.So this is the best time to perform the remedies.But the present Dasa is of Budha who is Vargottama, the health problems may not completely nullified.But the intensity of the disease can be reduced. So by performing sarpa Shaapa remedies and Preta Shaapa remedies,the disease can be controlled. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar Tarun Just to add some point Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per Gemini Cancer navmansh is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need little rectification say less then one minute. The budha is karka for skin and lord of 6 th and 9th house place with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by Co-badhka lord mangla with Greha dristi. Apart from preta badhka there is a great pitri sharpa in chart sun it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by taking position in 9 th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi dristi ) Roga pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun. The 6th house , 9 th house (9th house it self show pitri ) and 12th where lord of roga pada Rahu directly involve with pitri sharpa making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa . The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8 th

house in this and sun is involve sharpa.. So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native.. Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12 th house show the native will suffer from health problem. Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9 th house by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh..... Every body know this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped with right treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck.. Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per my calculation time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004 it was on its peak.. Amitpuri On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg > wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaRespected Sanjay Ji,Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4thhouse has Ret Ma, 6th house

has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and Me. 12th house is obviously Ra. The bithdetail is:Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala IndiaNow does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be aPreta Badhaka?The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread over hands and feet).Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? Theremedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista Ganpati. Could you please give me your thoughts on this? Tarun Garg

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Parnam Guru ji

Guru ji thanks for clear my point .... this early morning i was thinking to forward this mail to you for your kind consideration but when i opened my ID account it was already been answered ...Great ...Thanks..

Amitpuri

On 18/01/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

Dear Amit and Tarun,

I further add some more points in Preta Badha.Just look at 6th house where Lagna and 2nd lord Shani is with Ketu which is Mithuna Rashi lorded by Budha.Budha is Vargothama in 10th house and very well aspected by Badhaka lord Vakra Kuja.Further Budha is in the Nakshatra of Chitra ruled by Kuja.This means clearly 6th and 9th lord Budha is afflicted by Kuja in both ways, ie., by aspect and by being in a Nakshatra lorded by Kuja.Now look at Navamsha chart.Both

Rahu and Chandra ( 7th lord in Rashi chart + being AK ) are in trine to Budha.Rahu in Mithuna is very strong to give malefic results.Budha is Karaka for skin and also for central nervous system.Rahu being in Mithuna Rashi afflicted not only Chandra but also Budha,the Mithuna Rashi Lord.Now look at Rahu is in Moola Nakshatra ruled by Ketu.Lagna lord Shani is in Aridra ruled by Rahu.Ketu is also in Aridra ruled by Rahu.So this clearly indicates Sarpa Shaapa which has come to the native from his ancestors.Now

Shani indicating elders is afflicted by Ketu indicating " Gana " or clearly I can say that there is a Preta Shaapa from the ancestors which was due to killing of Naaga or snake.So 1st it is Sarpa or Naaga Dosha followed by Preta Shaapa.Now is it completely alliviate all these Doshas ? In the Rashi chart Guru is in Lagna which is a positive point but it is not aspecting any of the above afflicted planets.But when we see the chart as per Sripaty Bhava, Rahu will be in 11th Bhava and presently Guru in transit is in 11th Bhava transitting over Rahu.So this is the best time to perform the remedies.But the present Dasa is of Budha who is Vargottama, the health problems may not completely nullified.But the intensity of the disease can be reduced.

So by performing sarpa Shaapa remedies and Preta Shaapa remedies,the disease can be controlled.

I hope this helps.

With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Namskar Tarun

Just to add some point

Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per Gemini Cancer navmansh is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need little rectification say less then one minute.

The budha is karka for skin and lord of 6 th and 9th house place with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by Co-badhka lord mangla with Greha dristi.

Apart from preta badhka there is a great pitri sharpa in chart sun it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by taking position in 9 th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi dristi ) Roga pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun.

The 6th house , 9 th house (9th house it self show pitri ) and 12th

where lord of roga pada Rahu directly involve with pitri sharpa making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa . The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8 th house in this and sun is involve sharpa.. So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native..

Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12 th house show the native will suffer from health problem. Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9 th house by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh..... Every body know this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped with right treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck..

Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per my calculation time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004 it was on its peak..

Amitpuri

On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg

> wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaRespected Sanjay Ji,Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4thhouse has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and Me. 12th house is obviously Ra. The bithdetail is:Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala IndiaNow does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be aPreta Badhaka?The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread over hands and feet).Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? Theremedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista Ganpati. Could you please give me your thoughts on this? Tarun Garg

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Respected Guru Ji and Amit Ji

Thanks a lot for your responses.

in Vedic remedies Book, the remedy for sarpa Shapa is worship of Gold

Idol of Nagaraja. Is there any special Mantra for that. Cause there

are none mentioned in the book

Regards

Tarun

sohamsa , " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

>

> Parnam Guru ji

>

>

> Guru ji thanks for clear my point .... this early morning i was

thinking to

> forward this mail to you for your kind consideration but when i

opened my

> ID account it was already been answered ...Great ...Thanks..

>

>

> Amitpuri

>

>

> On 18/01/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

> >

> > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

> > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

> > Dear Amit and Tarun,

> > I further add some more points in Preta Badha.Just look at 6th

house where

> > Lagna and 2nd lord Shani is with Ketu which is Mithuna Rashi lorded by

> > Budha.Budha is Vargothama in 10th house and very well aspected by

Badhaka

> > lord Vakra Kuja.Further Budha is in the Nakshatra of Chitra ruled by

> > Kuja.This means clearly 6th and 9th lord Budha is afflicted by Kuja in

> > both ways, ie., by aspect and by being in a Nakshatra lorded by

Kuja.Nowlook at Navamsha

> > chart.Both Rahu and Chandra ( 7th lord in Rashi chart + being AK )

are in

> > trine to Budha.Rahu in Mithuna is very strong to give malefic

> > results.Budha is Karaka for skin and also for central nervous

system.Rahubeing in Mithuna Rashi afflicted not only Chandra but also

Budha,the Mithuna

> > Rashi Lord.Now look at Rahu is in Moola Nakshatra ruled by

Ketu.Lagna lord

> > Shani is in Aridra ruled by Rahu.Ketu is also in Aridra ruled by

Rahu.Sothis clearly indicates Sarpa Shaapa which has come to the

native from his

> > ancestors.Now Shani indicating elders is afflicted by Ketu

indicating "

> > Gana " or clearly I can say that there is a Preta Shaapa from the

ancestors

> > which was due to killing of Naaga or snake.So 1st it is Sarpa or Naaga

> > Dosha followed by Preta Shaapa.Now is it completely alliviate all

these

> > Doshas ? In the Rashi chart Guru is in Lagna which is a positive

point but

> > it is not aspecting any of the above afflicted planets.But when we

see the

> > chart as per Sripaty Bhava, Rahu will be in 11th Bhava and

presently Guru in

> > transit is in 11th Bhava transitting over Rahu.So this is the best

time to

> > perform the remedies.But the present Dasa is of Budha who is

Vargottama,

> > the health problems may not completely nullified.But the intensity

of the

> > disease can be reduced.

> > So by performing sarpa Shaapa remedies and Preta Shaapa remedies,the

> > disease can be controlled.

> > I hope this helps.

> > With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> > *Amit Puri <amitpuri20* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Namskar Tarun

> >

> > Just to add some point

> > Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per Gemini Cancer

> > navmansh is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need little

> > rectification say less then one minute.

> >

> > 1. The budha is karka for skin and lord of 6 th and 9th house place

> > with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by

Co-badhka lord mangla

> > with Greha dristi.

> > 2. Apart from preta badhka there is a great pitri sharpa in chart

> > sun it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by

> > taking position in 9 th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi

> > dristi ) Roga pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun.

> > 3. The 6th house , 9 th house (9th house it self show pitri ) and

> > 12th where lord of roga pada Rahu directly involve with pitri

> > sharpa making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa .

> > 4. The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8

thhouse in this and sun is involve sharpa..

> > 5. So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native..

> > 6. Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12 th house show the native will

> > suffer from health problem.

> > 7. Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9

thhouse by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh.....

Every body

> > know this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped

with right

> > treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck..

> >

> > Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per my

> > calculation time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004

it was on

> > its peak..

> >

> >

> > Amitpuri

> >

> >

> > On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna

> > >

> > > Respected Sanjay Ji,

> > >

> > > Consider the Chart of a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4th

> > > house has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.

> > > 9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo,

Ve and

> > > Me. 12th house is obviously Ra.

> > >

> > > The bithdetail is:

> > >

> > > Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala India

> > >

> > > Now does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be a

> > > Preta Badhaka?

> > >

> > > The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread

> > > over hands and feet).

> > >

> > > Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? The

> > > remedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista

> > > Ganpati.

> > >

> > > Could you please give me your thoughts on this?

> > >

> > > Tarun Garg

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers<http://us.rd./mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers./>

> >

> >

> >

>

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Amit, You are most welcome. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote: Parnam Guru ji Guru ji thanks for clear my point

..... this early morning i was thinking to forward this mail to you for your kind consideration but when i opened my ID account it was already been answered ...Great ...Thanks.. Amitpuri On 18/01/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Amit and Tarun, I further add some more points in Preta Badha.Just look at 6th house where Lagna and 2nd lord Shani is with Ketu which is Mithuna Rashi lorded by Budha.Budha is Vargothama in

10th house and very well aspected by Badhaka lord Vakra Kuja.Further Budha is in the Nakshatra of Chitra ruled by Kuja.This means clearly 6th and 9th lord Budha is afflicted by Kuja in both ways, ie., by aspect and by being in a Nakshatra lorded by Kuja.Now look at Navamsha chart.Both Rahu and Chandra ( 7th lord in Rashi chart + being AK ) are in trine to Budha.Rahu in Mithuna is very strong to give malefic results.Budha is Karaka for skin and also for central nervous system.Rahu being in Mithuna Rashi afflicted not only Chandra but also Budha,the Mithuna Rashi Lord.Now look at Rahu is in Moola Nakshatra ruled by Ketu.Lagna lord Shani is in Aridra ruled by Rahu.Ketu is also in Aridra ruled by Rahu.So this clearly indicates Sarpa Shaapa which has come to the native from his ancestors.Now Shani indicating elders is afflicted by Ketu indicating " Gana " or clearly I can say that there is a Preta Shaapa from the ancestors which was due to killing of Naaga or snake.So 1st it is

Sarpa or Naaga Dosha followed by Preta Shaapa.Now is it completely alliviate all these Doshas ? In the Rashi chart Guru is in Lagna which is a positive point but it is not aspecting any of the above afflicted planets.But when we see the chart as per Sripaty Bhava, Rahu will be in 11th Bhava and presently Guru in transit is in 11th Bhava transitting over Rahu.So this is the best time to perform the remedies.But the present Dasa is of Budha who is Vargottama, the health problems may not completely nullified.But the intensity of the disease can be reduced. So by performing sarpa Shaapa remedies and Preta Shaapa remedies,the disease can be controlled. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Amit Puri <amitpuri20 > wrote: Namskar Tarun Just to add some point Time given by you giving leo Navmansha where as per Gemini Cancer navmansh is fit for the disease like leprosy …. time need little rectification say less then one minute. The budha is karka

for skin and lord of 6 th and 9th house place with Venus and its great enemy chander and aspected by Co-badhka lord mangla with Greha dristi. Apart from preta badhka there is a great pitri sharpa in chart sun it self confirming …that this will work in this life time by taking position in 9 th house being 8th lord. Aspected by (Rashi dristi ) Roga pada lord, rahu, ketu and lagna lord satrun. The 6th house , 9 th house (9th house it self show pitri ) and 12th where lord of roga pada Rahu directly involve with pitri sharpa making budha unable to protect is kakatattwa

.. The disease is chronic there must be some involvement of 8 th house in this and sun is involve sharpa.. So remedy of pitri shparpa will help this native.. Atmakarka chander with rahu in 12 th house show the native will suffer from health problem. Jupiter can cure any disease .....In this case aspecting 9 th house by Greha dristi getting neech bhanga in own navmansh..... Every body know this problem can not cure fully but it can be stopped with right treatment or Pooja/remedy ...Best of luck.. Please can you provide the starting time of disease as per my calculation time of starting is around is August 2000 and in 2004 it was on its peak.. Amitpuri On 15/01/07, tarungarg <tarungarg > wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaRespected Sanjay Ji,Consider the Chart of

a native with Cp lagna and Ju in Lagna. 4thhouse has Ret Ma, 6th house has the badhakesh Ke and Lagna Lord Sa.9th house has Su (8th lord). 10th house has Raja Yogas with Mo, Ve and Me. 12th house is obviously Ra. The bithdetail is:Sep 30 1973, 15:50:14, Kapurthala IndiaNow does the 6th house with Ke (Badhakesha) and Sa qualify to be aPreta Badhaka?The native has skin problems with white patches ( Leuco Derma spread over hands and feet).Do you think that the disease is because of this affliction? Theremedy as per Visti ji's book lies in mantra of sasta / uchhista Ganpati. Could you please give me your thoughts on this? Tarun Garg Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers