IndiaDivine.org

AbhijIt Muhurta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om krishna guru,

On wednesday it comes with rahu kaalam and rahu kaalam is considered worse and that may b one reason ,Also there is a chance with gulika kalam can fall on muhurta u select as

this is what i think as 14 ghatikas can giv gulika and upto the point of degree of gulika should b avoided in any muhurta and balance in sign is recommended.So the time can coinside and rahu and gulikas r muhurta doshas.

abhijith acts like sudarsan chakra (the vishnu chakra) and it should remov all doshas.But being this flaws may b no body dare to consider this muhurta.Only gulika is selecting for some purpose like filling of ur barns(filling rice in store rooms) ,riding on new elephants things like that.

regds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

sohamsa@gro

ups.com, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Rafal,> Namaste> > Have you ever found out why AbhijIt Muhurta should never be considered on a> Wednesday? It is considered to be defunct on this day. Anyone?> > Nice site. I felt very much at peace with the colours :)> > Love,> > Swee>

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Sushil Nair and others, On Wednesday,the reason for not performing auspicious ceremonies during Abhijit Muhurta is mainly due to Gulika Kala.But as per Muhurta Chintamani and other Classical Muhurta writers,if Guru occupies Kendra or Trikona from such a Abhijit Muhurta Lagna on any days including Wednesdays,it removes all kinds Doshas. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote: om krishna guru, On wednesday it comes with rahu kaalam and rahu kaalam is considered worse and that may b one reason ,Also there is a chance with gulika kalam can fall on muhurta u select as this is what i think as 14 ghatikas can giv gulika and upto the point of degree of gulika should b avoided in any muhurta and balance in sign is recommended.So the

time can coinside and rahu and gulikas r muhurta doshas. abhijith acts like sudarsan chakra (the vishnu chakra) and it should remov all doshas.But being this flaws may b no body dare to consider this muhurta.Only gulika is selecting for some purpose like filling of ur barns(filling rice in store rooms) ,riding on new elephants things like that. regds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah sohamsa@gro ups.com, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Rafal,> Namaste> > Have you ever found out why AbhijIt Muhurta should never be considered on a> Wednesday? It is considered to be defunct on this day. Anyone?> > Nice site. I felt very

much at peace with the colours :)> > Love,> > Swee>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

om krishna guru,

respected ramdas guruji.

namaskars and pranam

thanks for illuminating me as u r always with me .This has removed my so many doubts.As i am a practising astrologer ,i can help many souls .

thanking u ones again

regrds sunil nair.

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:>> OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> Dear Sushil Nair and others,> On Wednesday,the reason for not performing auspicious ceremonies during Abhijit Muhurta is mainly due to Gulika Kala.But as per Muhurta Chintamani and other Classical Muhurta writers,if Guru occupies Kendra or Trikona from such a Abhijit Muhurta Lagna on any days including Wednesdays,it removes all kinds Doshas.> I hope this helps.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> om krishna guru,> On wednesday it comes with rahu kaalam and rahu kaalam is considered worse and that may b one reason ,Also there is a chance with gulika kalam can fall on muhurta u select as > this is what i think as 14 ghatikas can giv gulika and upto the point of degree of gulika should b avoided in any muhurta and balance in sign is recommended.So the time can coinside and rahu and gulikas r muhurta doshas.> abhijith acts like sudarsan chakra (the vishnu chakra) and it should remov all doshas.But being this flaws may b no body dare to consider this muhurta.Only gulika is selecting for some purpose like filling of ur barns(filling rice in store rooms) ,riding on new elephants things like that.> regds sunil nair> om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > sohamsa@gro> ups.com, Swee Chan sweechan@ wrote:> >> > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > Dear Rafal,> > Namaste> > > > Have you ever found out why AbhijIt Muhurta should never be considered on a> > Wednesday? It is considered to be defunct on this day. Anyone?> > > > Nice site. I felt very much at peace with the colours :)> > > > Love,> > > > Swee> >> > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

om krishna guru,

respected ramdas guruji.

namaskars and pranam

thanks for illuminating me as u r always with me .This has removed my so many doubts.As i am a practising astrologer ,i can help many souls .

thanking u ones again

regrds sunil nair.

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:>> OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> Dear Sushil Nair and others,> On Wednesday,the reason for not performing auspicious ceremonies during Abhijit Muhurta is mainly due to Gulika Kala.But as per Muhurta Chintamani and other Classical Muhurta writers,if Guru occupies Kendra or Trikona from such a Abhijit Muhurta Lagna on any days including Wednesdays,it removes all kinds Doshas.> I hope this helps.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> om krishna guru,> On wednesday it comes with rahu kaalam and rahu kaalam is considered worse and that may b one reason ,Also there is a chance with gulika kalam can fall on muhurta u select as > this is what i think as 14 ghatikas can giv gulika and upto the point of degree of gulika should b avoided in any muhurta and balance in sign is recommended.So the time can coinside and rahu and gulikas r muhurta doshas.> abhijith acts like sudarsan chakra (the vishnu chakra) and it should remov all doshas.But being this flaws may b no body dare to consider this muhurta.Only gulika is selecting for some purpose like filling of ur barns(filling rice in store rooms) ,riding on new elephants things like that.> regds sunil nair> om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > sohamsa@gro> ups.com, Swee Chan sweechan@ wrote:> >> > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > Dear Rafal,> > Namaste> > > > Have you ever found out why AbhijIt Muhurta should never be considered on a> > Wednesday? It is considered to be defunct on this day. Anyone?> > > > Nice site. I felt very much at peace with the colours :)> > > > Love,> > > > Swee> >> > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

|| Om Gurave Namah :: Haya-Mukha Siddhi Rastu ||

Dear Shri Ramados ji,

My Humble Pranams !

Is it not that Abijit Muhurtha will remove all the other afflictions

in the Muhurtha since Sun(Agni) is with full directional strength at

that time ?

I am still wondering that,How other things like Rahu Kaalam,Gulika

Kaalam etc shall make Agni Impure ? Is it not that Agni removes all

other dirts/sins ?

Please excuse me for any mistakes and enlighten me if i miss anything.

Thanks and Regrds,

krithigaivasan

sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

>

> OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

> OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

> Dear Sushil Nair and others,

> On Wednesday,the reason for not performing auspicious ceremonies

during Abhijit Muhurta is mainly due to Gulika Kala.But as per

Muhurta Chintamani and other Classical Muhurta writers,if Guru

occupies Kendra or Trikona from such a Abhijit Muhurta Lagna on any

days including Wednesdays,it removes all kinds Doshas.

> I hope this helps.

> With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

>

> astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> om krishna guru,

> On wednesday it comes with rahu kaalam and rahu kaalam is

considered worse and that may b one reason ,Also there is a chance

with gulika kalam can fall on muhurta u select as

> this is what i think as 14 ghatikas can giv gulika and upto

the point of degree of gulika should b avoided in any muhurta and

balance in sign is recommended.So the time can coinside and rahu and

gulikas r muhurta doshas.

> abhijith acts like sudarsan chakra (the vishnu chakra) and it

should remov all doshas.But being this flaws may b no body dare to

consider this muhurta.Only gulika is selecting for some purpose like

filling of ur barns(filling rice in store rooms) ,riding on new

elephants things like that.

> regds sunil nair

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

> sohamsa@gro

> ups.com, Swee Chan <sweechan@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> > Namaste

> >

> > Have you ever found out why AbhijIt Muhurta should never be

considered on a

> > Wednesday? It is considered to be defunct on this day. Anyone?

> >

> > Nice site. I felt very much at peace with the colours :)

> >

> > Love,

> >

> > Swee

> >

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>