IndiaDivine.org

GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

I've doubt pertaining to gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.

A planet in maranakarak sthan needs to be in strength to gain

resistance power (if I'm not mistaken), so will it be advisable to

suggest the gemstone of that particular planet after keeping into

account its lordship etc.

I've a few doubts in my horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e.

Saturn and Venus in maranakarak sthan.

Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor of moon) being in

maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is bhadeksha. Typically,

in such situation it is adivsable to wear gemstone for Sun as 9th

lord is afflicted by its conjuction with Saturn, but then Sun is in

6th house from lagnesh and hence its gemstone is not advisable.

Also, moon is in debilitation, and as per Sanjay Rath, for such a

placement of Moon, Saturn works magic as it is natural karaka for

the 8th house.

1) So here my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue

Sapphire after considering the above mentioned?

Secondly, Venus is placed in 6th House (maranakarak sthan), it lords

7th and 12th house and thus, wearing diamond is not advisable when

considering the lordships, but at the same time for natives with

Venus in maranakarak sthan, diamond is a must.

2) So, will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering

the above case?

* This is not my attempt to get free consultation, but to learn more

from such peculiar cases like that of mine.

It is my earnest request to all the learned gurus and members to put

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

Hare Ram Krishna

Gemstones are not the answer for maranakarak avastha of a planet.

It needs propiation of the karak of the house where such a planet is placed.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786

sohamsa

Friday, January 19, 2007 7:56 AM

NAMAH SHIVAYENamaste all members,I've doubt pertaining to gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.A planet in maranakarak sthan needs to be in strength to gain resistance power (if I'm not mistaken), so will it be advisable to suggest the gemstone of that particular planet after keeping into account its lordship etc.I've a few doubts in my horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e. Saturn and Venus in maranakarak sthan.Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor of moon) being in maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is bhadeksha. Typically, in such situation it is adivsable to wear gemstone for Sun as 9th lord is afflicted by its conjuction with Saturn, but then Sun is in 6th house from lagnesh and hence its gemstone is not advisable. Also, moon is in debilitation, and as per Sanjay Rath, for such a placement of Moon, Saturn works magic as it is natural karaka for the 8th house.1) So here my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue Sapphire after considering the above mentioned?Secondly, Venus is placed in 6th House (maranakarak sthan), it lords 7th and 12th house and thus, wearing diamond is not advisable when considering the lordships, but at the same time for natives with Venus in maranakarak sthan, diamond is a must.2) So, will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering the above case?* This is not my attempt to get free consultation, but to learn more from such peculiar cases like that of mine.It is my earnest request to all the learned gurus and members to put some light.Thanking you in advance,Naresh

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

You mean only propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His father married an asura and by association he was classified as such.

I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him “reinstalling” it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti.

So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|

Love,

Swee

On 1/19/07 1:45 PM, " Sharat " <gidoc wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786 <nesh_786

sohamsa

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

| om gurave namah |Dear Swee

Mercury in the 7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting the 9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the CK of Mercury but it will surely help in learning.

He will still need a diamond and not Sapphire as Venus is karaka for 7th house.

For Taurus the 6th house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The native will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the problem - it will help more.

Further, instead of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can be overcome by JIVA (Guru or Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe.

Best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay RathPersonal: WebPages ¡ü Rath¡Çs Rhapsody SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center ¡ü SJCERC ¡ü JIVAPublications: The Jyotish Digest ¡ü Sagittarius Publications----

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee ChanFriday, January 19, 2007 10:09 PMSohamsaRe: GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS

Jaya JagannathaDear Sharat,Namaste You mean only propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His father married an asura and by association he was classified as such. I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him ¡Èreinstalling¡É it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti.So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|Love,SweeOn 1/19/07 1:45 PM, "Sharat" <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org> wrote:

Hare Ram KrishnaGemstones are not the answer for maranakarak avastha of a planet.It needs propiation of the karak of the house where such a planet is placed.Best wishesSharat

- nesh_786 <nesh_786 > sohamsa Friday, January 19, 2007 7:56 AM GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS NAMAH SHIVAYENamaste all members,I've doubt pertaining to gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.A planet in maranakarak sthan needs to be in strength to gain resistance power (if I'm not mistaken), so will it be advisable to suggest the gemstone of that particular planet after keeping into account its lordship etc.I've a few doubts in my horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e. Saturn and Venus in maranakarak sthan.Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor of moon) being in maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is bhadeksha. Typically, in such situation it is adivsable to wear gemstone for Sun as 9th lord is afflicted by its conjuction with Saturn, but then Sun is in 6th house from lagnesh and hence its gemstone is not advisable. Also, moon is in debilitation, and as per Sanjay Rath, for such a placement of Moon, Saturn works magic as it is natural karaka for the 8th house.1) So here my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue Sapphire after considering the above mentioned?Secondly, Venus is placed in 6th House (maranakarak sthan), it lords 7th and 12th house and thus, wearing diamond is not advisable when considering the lordships, but at the same time for natives with Venus in maranakarak sthan, diamond is a must.2) So, will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering the above case?* This is not my attempt to get free consultation, but to learn more from such peculiar cases like that of mine.It is my earnest request to all the learned gurus and members to put some light.Thanking you in advance,Naresh

avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0, 01/18/2007Tested on: 1/19/2007 11:08:55 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2007 ALWIL Software.

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

I don’t know where the Virgo lagna has come from :) but your reasoning is precise and crystal clear, except that for taurus lagna, Virgo is the 5th house of bhakti.

Confucius says “sweep the dust under the carpet” and I will cease to ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th – wear a Yellow Sapphire, regardless of the Lagna.

Understand that I was beginning to loose my grip :|

Love,

Swee

| om gurave namah |

Dear Swee

Mercury in the 7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting the 9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the CK of Mercury but it will surely help in learning.

For Taurus the 6th house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The native will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the problem - it will help more.

Further, instead of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can be overcome by JIVA (Guru or Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe.

Best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Personal: WebPages <http://srath.com/blog/> ¡´ Rath’s Rhapsody <http://srath.com/blog/>

SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center <http://.org/> ¡´ SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/> ¡´ JIVA <http://jiva.us/>

Publications: The Jyotish Digest <http://thejyotishdigest.com/> ¡´ Sagittarius Publications <http://sagittariuspublications.com/>

----

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan

Friday, January 19, 2007 10:09 PM

Sohamsa

Re: GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

You mean only propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His father married an asura and by association he was classified as such.

I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him “reinstalling” it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti.

So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|

Love,

Swee

Hare Ram Krishna

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786 <nesh_786

sohamsa

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0, 01/18/2007

Tested on: 1/19/2007 11:08:55 PM

avast! - copyright © 1988-2007 ALWIL Software.

Jaya jagannatha Hare Rama krsna

Pranam Guruji, Sanjayji and Sweeji

Please correct me if i am wrong.

What Sanjayji ji seems to be mentioning is that for a taurus lagna, virgo rashi ( 5th house the bhakti)becomes weak due to marana sthana of mercury. An emerald in such case would not help to make the 5th house deliver better. An emerald may deliver for different purposes, but to strengthen mooltrikona of mercury, the persons needs diamond. With the prescribed diamond the karktwa of 7th house may becomes strong, and thus further help mercury to deliver for its houses. How is sapphire and Jupiter coming into picture ?

Please correct me and probably the whole chart would help better understand the example. ithink two charts are being clubbed here and so the confusion:)

Swati namah Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

I don't know where the Virgo lagna has come from :) but your reasoning is precise and crystal clear, except that for taurus lagna, Virgo is the 5th house of bhakti.

Confucius says "sweep the dust under the carpet" and I will cease to ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th ¡V wear a Yellow Sapphire, regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave namah |

Dear Swee

Best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Personal: WebPages <http://srath.com/blog/>

¡´ Rath's Rhapsody

<http://srath.com/blog/>

SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center <http://.org/>

¡´ SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/>

¡´ JIVA <http://jiva.us/>

Publications: The Jyotish Digest

<http://thejyotishdigest.com/> ¡´ Sagittarius Publications

<http://sagittariuspublications.com/>

----

sohamsa [

sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him "reinstalling" it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti.

Love,

Swee

Hare Ram Krishna

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786 <nesh_786

sohamsa

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com>

: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0, 01/18/2007

avast! - copyright © 1988-2007 ALWIL Software.

Untitled Document

हरे राम कृष्ण॥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

This proves the point that for a planet who is badly placed in a house,

strengthen/worship the Karaka of that house. I.e. for Rahu in the ninth

make Jupiter strong. For Mercury in the seventh make Venus strong, etc.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

email: visti

For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

healing spaces wrote:

Jaya

jagannatha

Hare

Rama krsna

Pranam

Guruji, Sanjayji and Sweeji

Please

correct me if i am wrong.

What

Sanjayji ji seems to be mentioning is that for a taurus lagna, virgo

rashi ( 5th house the bhakti)becomes weak due to marana sthana of

mercury. An emerald in such case would not help to make the 5th house

deliver better. An emerald may deliver for different purposes, but to

strengthen mooltrikona of mercury, the persons needs diamond. With the

prescribed diamond the karktwa of 7th house may becomes strong, and

thus further help mercury to deliver for its houses.

How is

sapphire and Jupiter coming into picture ?

Please

correct me and probably the whole chart would help better understand

the example. ithink two charts are being clubbed here and so the

confusion:)

Swati

namah

Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

I don't know where the Virgo lagna has come from :) but your reasoning

is precise and crystal clear, except that for taurus lagna, Virgo is

the 5th house of bhakti.

Confucius says "sweep the dust under the carpet" and I will cease to

ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th ¡V wear a Yellow Sapphire,

regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave namah |

Dear Swee

Mercury in the 7th

house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is

suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting the

9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the CK

of Mercury but it will surely help in learning.

He will still need a

diamond and not Sapphire as Venus is karaka for 7th house.

For Taurus the 6th

house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The native

will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the

problem - it will help more.

Further, instead of

gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can be

overcome by JIVA (Guru or Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana

Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe.

Best wishes and warm

regards,

Sanjay Rath

¡´

Rath's Rhapsody

SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center <http://.org/> ¡´ SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/>

¡´ JIVA <http://jiva.us/>

Publications:

The Jyotish Digest

<http://thejyotishdigest.com/> ¡´ Sagittarius Publications

----

sohamsa

[

sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee

Chan

Sohamsa

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

You mean only propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is

propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great

devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His

father married an asura and by association he was classified as such.

I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears

an emerald. Within days of him "reinstalling" it, his Guru who had not

been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents

and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of

the 5th of Bhakti.

So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well

placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|

Love,

Swee

On 1/19/07 1:45 PM, "Sharat" <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>

wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

Gemstones are not the answer for

maranakarak avastha of a planet.

It needs propiation of the karak of the house where such a planet is

placed.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786 <nesh_786 >

sohamsa

GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK

PLANETS

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0,

01/18/2007

avast! - copyright © 1988-2007 ALWIL

Software.

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Visti,

Namaste

Paraphrasing Sanjay ji: for Taurus lagna, wearing a diamond is ok as the 6th is the moolatrikona lord and Venus is in marana. It will make the native even more intelligent.

THIS is where most get interwined with the positioning of AL and graha from lagna placements. So which one do you consider?

There are two karakas for the 6th – Mars and Saturn and yet Sanjay ji says worship with jiva mantras – Jupiter. In this case, Jupiter is the moolatrikona lord of the 8th and the karaka of the 8th is Saturn.

Hence the reasoning does not prove what you are trying to prove.

Love,

Swee

P/s sorry am away, but couldn’t resist.

On 1/20/07 2:26 PM, " Visti Larsen " <visti wrote:

Untitled Document हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

This proves the point that for a planet who is badly placed in a house, strengthen/worship the Karaka of that house. I.e. for Rahu in the ninth make Jupiter strong. For Mercury in the seventh make Venus strong, etc.

Yours sincerely,

Namaste Vistiji, correct me if i am wrong The way you explained it means WEAR RUBY IF SATURN IS IN LAGNA BLUE SAPPHIRE IF MOON IN 8TH BLUE SAPPHIRE IF SUN IN 12TH DIAMOND IF MARS/OR MERCURY IN 7TH regards yasoda Visti Larsen <visti wrote: हरे राम

कृष्ण॥ Dear Svati, NamaskarThis proves the point that for a planet who is badly placed in a house, strengthen/worship the Karaka of that house. I.e. for Rahu in the ninth make Jupiter strong. For Mercury in the seventh make Venus strong, etc. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsenemail: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com healing spaces wrote: Jaya jagannatha Hare Rama krsna Pranam Guruji, Sanjayji and Sweeji Please correct me if i am wrong. What Sanjayji ji seems to be mentioning is that for a taurus lagna, virgo rashi ( 5th house the bhakti)becomes weak due to marana sthana of mercury. An emerald in such case would not help to make the 5th house deliver better. An emerald may deliver for different purposes, but to strengthen mooltrikona of mercury, the persons needs diamond. With the prescribed diamond the karktwa of 7th house may becomes strong, and thus further help mercury to deliver for its houses. How is sapphire and Jupiter coming into picture ?Please correct me and probably the whole chart would help better understand the example. ithink two charts are being clubbed here and so the confusion:)Swati namah Shivaya On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Sanjay ji,NamasteI don't know where the Virgo lagna has come from :) but your reasoning is precise and crystal clear, except that for taurus lagna, Virgo is the 5th house of bhakti. Confucius says "sweep the dust under the carpet" and I will cease to ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th ¡V wear a Yellow Sapphire, regardless of the Lagna. Understand that I was beginning to loose my grip :|Love,Swee | om gurave namah |Dear SweeMercury in the 7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting the 9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the CK of Mercury but it will surely help in learning. He will still need a diamond and not Sapphire as Venus is karaka for 7th house.For Taurus the 6th house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The native will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the problem - it will help more. Further, instead of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can be overcome by JIVA (Guru or

Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe. Best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay RathPersonal: WebPages <http://srath.com/blog/> ¡´ Rath's Rhapsody <http://srath.com/blog/> SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center

<http://.org/> ¡´ SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/> ¡´ JIVA <http://jiva.us/> Publications: The Jyotish Digest <http://thejyotishdigest.com/> ¡´ Sagittarius Publications <http://sagittariuspublications.com/> ---- sohamsa [ sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan Friday, January 19, 2007 10:09 PMSohamsaRe: GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS Jaya JagannathaDear Sharat,Namaste You mean only

propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His father married an asura and by association he was classified as such. I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him "reinstalling" it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti. So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|Love,SweeOn 1/19/07 1:45 PM, "Sharat" <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org> wrote: Hare Ram KrishnaGemstones are not the answer for maranakarak avastha of a planet.It needs propiation of the karak of the house where such a planet is placed.Best wishesSharat - nesh_786 <nesh_786 > sohamsa

Friday, January 19, 2007 7:56 AM GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS NAMAH SHIVAYENamaste all members,I've doubt pertaining to gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.A planet in maranakarak sthan needs to be in strength to gain resistance power (if I'm not mistaken), so will it be advisable to suggest the gemstone of that particular planet after keeping into account its lordship etc.I've a few doubts in my horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e. Saturn and Venus in maranakarak sthan.Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor of moon) being in maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is bhadeksha. Typically, in such situation it is adivsable to wear gemstone for

Sun as 9th lord is afflicted by its conjuction with Saturn, but then Sun is in 6th house from lagnesh and hence its gemstone is not advisable. Also, moon is in debilitation, and as per Sanjay Rath, for such a placement of Moon, Saturn works magic as it is natural karaka for the 8th house.1) So here my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue Sapphire after considering the above mentioned?Secondly, Venus is placed in 6th House (maranakarak sthan), it lords 7th and 12th house and thus, wearing diamond is not advisable when considering the lordships, but at the same time for natives with Venus in maranakarak sthan, diamond is a must.2) So, will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering the above case?* This is not my attempt to get free

consultation, but to learn more from such peculiar cases like that of mine.It is my earnest request to all the learned gurus and members to put some light.Thanking you in advance,Naresh avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0, 01/18/2007Tested on: 1/19/2007 11:08:55 PMavast! - copyright ©

1988-2007 ALWIL Software.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Untitled Document

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Swee, Namaskar

Firstly, please throw away those Systems Approach ideas away about

Mulatrikona dominating the lordship of the grahas. How will you justify

that Taurus is the mulatrikona for Moon then? Mulatrikona has no

bearing on the dominant lordship, and the dominant effects of the

lordship can be found through the placement of the planet in the chart.

I have given a paragraph about this in my book as per the instructions

of Guruji. Please read it.

Secondly, Sanjayji has also mentioned that for the lagnas of Venus

and Mars they have an inherent problem when the lagnesh falls the OTHER

own sign. I.e. for Taurus Venus falling in Libra or for Libra when

Venus falls in Taurus. This invariably causes health problems as per

Sanjayji and i have also seen this happening without fail in my

experience. I have also spoken about this in previous discussions on

this list.

Specifically such natives tend to keep unhealthy until the last straw

when they are forced to go to the doctor and they find themselves to be

very sick. After which they may even try to 'cure themselves'.

Essentially their lagna lord is misdirecting them and the remedy is to

strengthen the exaltation of Venus namely Pisces and Jupiter. Sanjayji

has advised a Yellow Sapphire for such natives in the past (yes 2

taurus lagnas to my memory), and in this instance he is particularly

advising a mantra for Jupiter as JEEVA to get over this weakness which

causes health problems.

Thirdly, Mars is only a secondary karaka for the sixth house whilst

Saturn is the main karaka. This is because the main significance of the

sixth house is Ripu or sin, presided over by Saturn, and thus enmity

(Mars) is only a result of the ripu incurred in the sixth bhava. This

is from my unwritten memoirs with Sanjayji.

Fourthly, all planetary positions are necessary but who cares about

money (AL) if you don't have health (lagna) to enjoy it with? The

weighing of factors i leave to the Jyotisha.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

Swee Chan wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Visti,

Namaste

Paraphrasing Sanjay ji: for Taurus lagna, wearing a diamond is ok as

the 6th is the moolatrikona lord and Venus is in marana. It will make

the native even more intelligent.

THIS is where most get interwined with the positioning of AL and graha

from lagna placements. So which one do you consider?

There are two karakas for the 6th – Mars and Saturn and yet Sanjay ji

says worship with jiva mantras – Jupiter. In this case, Jupiter is the

moolatrikona lord of the 8th and the karaka of the 8th is Saturn.

Hence the reasoning does not prove what you are trying to prove.

Love,

Swee

P/s sorry am away, but couldn’t resist.

On 1/20/07 2:26 PM, "Visti Larsen" <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

wrote:

Untitled Document हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

Untitled Document

हरे राम कृष्ण॥

Dear Yasoda, Namaskar

The principles you summarized are correct. However, we need not advise

the gemstone, but can advise the mantra.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

yasoda krsna wrote:

Namaste Vistiji, correct me if i am wrong

The way you explained it means

WEAR RUBY IF SATURN IS IN LAGNA

BLUE SAPPHIRE IF MOON IN 8TH

BLUE SAPPHIRE IF SUN IN 12TH

DIAMOND IF MARS/OR MERCURY IN 7TH

regards

yasoda

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

wrote:

हरे राम कृष्ण॥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

healing spaces wrote:

Jaya

jagannatha

Hare

Rama krsna

Pranam

Please

What

How

is sapphire and Jupiter coming into picture ?

Please

Swati

namah

Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

the 5th house of bhakti.

ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th ¡V wear a Yellow Sapphire,

regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave

namah |

Dear Swee

Mercury in the

7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house

is suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting

the 9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the

CK of Mercury but it will surely help in learning.

He will still

need a diamond and not Sapphire as Venus is karaka for 7th house.

For Taurus the

6th house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The

native will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the

Further, instead

of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can

be overcome by JIVA (Guru or Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana

Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe.

Best wishes and

warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

¡´

Rath's Rhapsody <http://srath.com/blog/>

SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center <http://.org/> ¡´ SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/>

¡´

JIVA <http://jiva.us/>

Publications:

The Jyotish Digest <http://thejyotishdigest.com/>

¡´

Sagittarius Publications <http://sagittariuspublications.com/>

----

sohamsa

[

Chan

Sohamsa

Re: GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK

PLANETS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

an emerald. Within days of him "reinstalling" it, his Guru who had not

the 5th of Bhakti.

Love,

Swee

On 1/19/07 1:45 PM, "Sharat" <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>

wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

Gemstones are not the answer

for maranakarak avastha of a planet.

placed.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786 <nesh_786 >

sohamsa

PLANETS

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0,

01/18/2007

avast! - copyright © 1988-2007 ALWIL

Software.

Everyone is raving about the

all-new Mail beta.

Hare rama krsna Dear Vistiji ,

still i would not go for the gemstones for the MKS planets, propitiation is better. And without lagna considerations we cant suggest gemstones . Like wise in my chart as has already been discussed virgo lagna. i have debilated mercury conjunct mars in 7th house and venus in 6th as MKS planets.

1. karak for 7th house MKS planets is venus , but that itself is MKS. also venus is afflicted by nodes and saturn, causing kalatra shapa, so such strngthening wil not work. So the next way is to like at funcational karak which is jupiter. I think y.sapphire wil work here..but again i have doubts as it is badhakesh2. karak for 6th house MKS planet is saturn , which is aspecting 6th house, but also creating the affliction to venus. But again it is 6th lord in 12th , wil u advice blue sapphire.

swati

Namah Shivya On 1/20/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna

> wrote:

Namaste Vistiji, correct me if i am wrong The way you explained it means WEAR RUBY IF SATURN IS IN LAGNA BLUE SAPPHIRE IF MOON IN 8TH

BLUE SAPPHIRE IF SUN IN 12TH DIAMOND IF MARS/OR MERCURY IN 7TH regards yasoda Visti Larsen <

visti wrote: हरे राम

कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥ Dear Svati, NamaskarThis proves the point that for a planet who is badly placed in a house, strengthen/worship the Karaka of that house. I.e. for Rahu in the ninth make Jupiter strong. For Mercury in the seventh make Venus strong, etc.

Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsenemail: vistiFor consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com healing spaces wrote:

Jaya jagannatha Hare Rama krsna Pranam Guruji, Sanjayji and Sweeji

Please correct me if i am wrong.

What Sanjayji ji seems to be mentioning is that for a taurus lagna, virgo rashi ( 5th house the bhakti)becomes weak due to marana sthana of mercury. An emerald in such case would not help to make the 5th house deliver better. An emerald may deliver for different purposes, but to strengthen mooltrikona of mercury, the persons needs diamond. With the prescribed diamond the karktwa of 7th house may becomes strong, and thus further help mercury to deliver for its houses. How is sapphire and Jupiter coming into picture ?

Please correct me and probably the whole chart would help better understand the example. ithink two charts are being clubbed here and so the confusion:)

Swati namah Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <

sweechan wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Sanjay ji,NamasteI don't know where the Virgo lagna has come from :) but your reasoning is precise and crystal clear, except that for taurus lagna, Virgo is the 5th house of bhakti.

Confucius says " sweep the dust under the carpet " and I will cease to ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th – wear a Yellow Sapphire, regardless of the Lagna. Understand that I was beginning to loose my grip :|

Love,Swee

| om gurave namah |Dear Swee

Mercury in the 7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting the 9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the CK of Mercury but it will surely help in learning. He will still need a diamond and not Sapphire as Venus is karaka for 7th house.

For Taurus the 6th house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The native will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the problem - it will help more. Further, instead of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can be overcome by JIVA (Guru or

Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe. Best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay RathPersonal: WebPages

â— Rath's Rhapsody <http://srath.com/blog/>

SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center

<http://.org/> â— SJCERC

<http://sjcerc.com/> â— JIVA

<http://jiva.us/> Publications: The Jyotish Digest

<http://thejyotishdigest.com/>

â— Sagittarius Publications <http://sagittariuspublications.com/>

----

sohamsa [ sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee ChanSent:

Friday, January 19, 2007 10:09 PMSohamsaRe: GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,Namaste You mean only

propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His father married an asura and by association he was classified as such. I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him " reinstalling " it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti. So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|Love,SweeOn 1/19/07 1:45 PM, " Sharat " <

gidoc wrote: Hare Ram KrishnaGemstones are not the answer for maranakarak avastha of a planet.It needs propiation of the karak of the house where such a planet is placed.

Best wishesSharat

- nesh_786

<nesh_786 sohamsa

Friday, January 19, 2007 7:56 AM GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS NAMAH SHIVAYENamaste all members,I've doubt pertaining to gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.

A planet in maranakarak sthan needs to be in strength to gain resistance power (if I'm not mistaken), so will it be advisable to suggest the gemstone of that particular planet after keeping into

account its lordship etc.I've a few doubts in my horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e. Saturn and Venus in maranakarak sthan.Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor of moon) being in

maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is bhadeksha. Typically, in such situation it is adivsable to wear gemstone for

Sun as 9th lord is afflicted by its conjuction with Saturn, but then Sun is in 6th house from lagnesh and hence its gemstone is not advisable. Also, moon is in debilitation, and as per Sanjay Rath, for such a placement of Moon, Saturn works magic as it is natural karaka for the 8th house.1) So here my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue Sapphire after considering the above mentioned?

Secondly, Venus is placed in 6th House (maranakarak sthan), it lords 7th and 12th house and thus, wearing diamond is not advisable when considering the lordships, but at the same time for natives with Venus in maranakarak sthan, diamond is a must.

2) So, will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering the above case?* This is not my attempt to get free

consultation, but to learn more from such peculiar cases like that of mine.It is my earnest request to all the learned gurus and members to put some light.Thanking you in advance,Naresh

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0, 01/18/2007Tested on: 1/19/2007 11:08:55 PM

avast! - copyright ©

1988-2007 ALWIL Software.

Namaste Vistiji, Thanks for the reply So the mantra would be IF SATURN IS IN LAGNA PRAYER FOR SUN LIKE ADITYA HRUDAYAM OR SURYA GAYATRI IF MOON IN 8TH SHANI GAYATRI OR KALI MAA PRAYERS IF SUN IN 12TH SHANI GAYATRI OR KALI MAA PRAYERS IF MARS/OR MERCURY IN 7TH SHIVA OR PRAY VISHNU Regards yasodaVisti Larsen <visti wrote: हरे राम कृष्ण॥ Dear Yasoda, NamaskarThe principles you summarized are correct. However, we need not advise the gemstone, but can advise the mantra. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsenemail: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com yasoda krsna wrote: Namaste Vistiji, correct me if i am wrong The way you explained it means WEAR RUBY IF SATURN IS IN LAGNA BLUE SAPPHIRE IF MOON IN

8TH BLUE SAPPHIRE IF SUN IN 12TH DIAMOND IF MARS/OR MERCURY IN 7TH regards yasoda Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote: हरे राम कृष्ण॥ Dear Svati, NamaskarThis proves the point that for a planet who is badly placed in a house, strengthen/worship the Karaka of that house. I.e. for Rahu in the ninth make Jupiter strong. For Mercury in the seventh make Venus strong, etc. Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsenemail: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com healing spaces wrote: Jaya jagannatha Hare Rama krsna Pranam Guruji, Sanjayji and Sweeji Please correct me if i am wrong. What Sanjayji ji seems to be mentioning is that for a taurus lagna, virgo rashi ( 5th house the

bhakti)becomes weak due to marana sthana of mercury. An emerald in such case would not help to make the 5th house deliver better. An emerald may deliver for different purposes, but to strengthen mooltrikona of mercury, the persons needs diamond. With the prescribed diamond the karktwa of 7th house may becomes strong, and thus further help mercury to deliver for its houses. How is sapphire and Jupiter coming into picture ?Please correct me and probably the whole chart would help better understand the example. ithink two charts are being clubbed here and so the confusion:)Swati namah Shivaya On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Sanjay ji,NamasteI don't know where the Virgo lagna has come from :) but your reasoning is precise and crystal clear, except that for taurus lagna, Virgo is the 5th house of bhakti. Confucius says "sweep the dust under the carpet" and I will cease to ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th ¡V wear a Yellow Sapphire, regardless of the Lagna.

Understand that I was beginning to loose my grip :|Love,Swee | om gurave namah |Dear SweeMercury in the 7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is suffering. Guru is from 9th house and Mercury in 7th is aspecting the 9th house and is also having argala on it. I don't know what is the CK of Mercury but it will surely help in learning. He will still need a diamond and not Sapphire as Venus is karaka for 7th house.For Taurus the 6th house placement is not adverse as it is its moolatrikona. The native will surely be intelligent and very smart. So diamond is not the problem - it will help more. Further, instead of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as marana can be overcome by JIVA (Guru or Brihaspati) as stated in Mahanarayana Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I would prescribe. Best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay RathPersonal: WebPages <http://srath.com/blog/> ¡´ Rath's Rhapsody <http://srath.com/blog/> SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center <http://.org/> ¡´ SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/> ¡´ JIVA <http://jiva.us/> Publications: The Jyotish Digest <http://thejyotishdigest.com/> ¡´ Sagittarius Publications <http://sagittariuspublications.com/> ---- sohamsa [ sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan Friday, January 19, 2007 10:09 PMSohamsaRe: GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS Jaya JagannathaDear Sharat,Namaste You mean only propitiate planets that are badly placed? So what is propitiation if gemstone is not one of them? Bala asura was a great devotee and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His father married an asura and by association he was classified as such. I know of a chart that has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears an emerald. Within days of him "reinstalling" it, his Guru who had not been in touch with him

for 2 years got in touch and offered presents and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is the moolatrikona of the 5th of Bhakti. So what do you say? Wear a gemstone for the 8th lord that is well placed? Perhaps my understanding is faulty :|Love,SweeOn 1/19/07 1:45 PM, "Sharat" <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org> wrote: Hare Ram KrishnaGemstones are not the answer for maranakarak avastha of a planet.It needs propiation of the karak of the house where such a planet is placed.Best wishesSharat - nesh_786 <nesh_786 > sohamsa Friday, January 19, 2007 7:56 AM GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK PLANETS NAMAH SHIVAYENamaste all members,I've doubt pertaining to gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.A planet in maranakarak sthan needs to be in strength to gain resistance power (if I'm not mistaken), so

will it be advisable to suggest the gemstone of that particular planet after keeping into account its lordship etc.I've a few doubts in my horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e. Saturn and Venus in maranakarak sthan.Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor of moon) being in maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is bhadeksha. Typically, in such situation it is adivsable to wear gemstone for Sun as 9th lord is afflicted by its conjuction with Saturn, but then Sun is in 6th house from lagnesh and hence its gemstone is not advisable. Also, moon is in debilitation, and as per Sanjay Rath, for such a placement of Moon, Saturn works magic as it is natural karaka for the 8th house.1) So here my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue Sapphire after

considering the above mentioned?Secondly, Venus is placed in 6th House (maranakarak sthan), it lords 7th and 12th house and thus, wearing diamond is not advisable when considering the lordships, but at the same time for natives with Venus in maranakarak sthan, diamond is a must.2) So, will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering the above case?* This is not my attempt to get free consultation, but to learn more from such peculiar cases like that of mine.It is my earnest request to all the learned gurus and members to put some light.Thanking you in advance,Naresh avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000704-0, 01/18/2007Tested on: 1/19/2007 11:08:55 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2007 ALWIL Software. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

|om|Dear Sanjay, pranaams[sanjay] Mercury in the 7th house is in marana sthana for Virgo and that means his fifth house is suffering.{Hari} Why is it that Mercury has two definitions for maranakarakasthana? Going by what you have written above, can I deduce that Mercury in 4th impacts the bhava of Mithuna? Lets take an example: Mercury is exalted in the 4th house and therefore the 1st house is suffering? Can we extend this logic to the other grahas also? For the other grahas except Sun, Moon & Rahu, which rasi should I consider to see about the bhava impacted?

best regardsHari

Untitled Document

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

You have a curse of spouse in your chart, i would offcourse advise

mantrajapa for that. And what about that seventh houses? there is a

dristi badhaka there... again its better to advise mantra.

Which mantra do you think?

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Hare

rama krsna

Dear

Vistiji ,

still i

would not go for the gemstones for the MKS planets, propitiation is

better. And without lagna considerations we cant suggest gemstones .

Like wise in my chart as has already been discussed  virgo lagna.

i have

debilated mercury conjunct mars in 7th house and venus in 6th as MKS

planets.

1. karak

for 7th house MKS planets  is venus , but that itself is MKS. also

venus is afflicted by nodes and saturn, causing kalatra shapa, so such

strngthening wil not work. So the next way is to like at funcational

karak which is jupiter.

I think y.sapphire wil work here..but again i have doubts as it is

badhakesh

2. karak

for 6th house MKS planet is saturn , which is aspecting 6th house, but

also creating the affliction to venus.

But

again it is 6th lord in 12th , wil u advice blue sapphire.

swati

Namah

Shivya

On 1/20/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna

> wrote:

WEAR  RUBY IF SATURN IS IN LAGNA

regards

yasoda

Visti Larsen <

visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

healing spaces wrote:

Jaya jagannatha

Hare

Rama krsna

Pranam

Please

What

How

Please

Swati

namah

Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <

sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

the 5th house of bhakti.

ignore broad statements like Rahu in the 9th – wear a Yellow Sapphire,

regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave

namah |

Dear

Swee

Mercury in the

He will still

For Taurus the

Further,

instead of gemstone for Jupiter, 'jiva' mantras would be better as

marana can be overcome by JIVA (Guru or Brihaspati) as stated in

Mahanarayana Upanisad and other works. Vyasa Jiva mantra is what I

would prescribe.

Best wishes

and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Personal: WebPages

â— Rath's

Rhapsody <http://srath.com/blog/>

SJC WebPages: Sri Jagannath Center <http://.org/> â— SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/>

â—

Publications:

The Jyotish Digest

â— Sagittarius Publications

----

sohamsa  [

Chan

Sent:

Sohamsa

Re:   GEMSTONES FOR MARANAKARAK

PLANETS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste  

devotee  and offered severe penances even though he was an asura. His

father married an  asura and by association he was classified as such.

I know of a chart that  has Mercury in the 7th and the gentleman wears

an emerald. Within days of him  "reinstalling" it, his Guru who had not

been in touch with him for 2 years got  in touch and offered presents

and blessings. He is Taurus lagna and Mercury is  the moolatrikona of

the 5th of Bhakti.

So what do you say? Wear a  gemstone for the 8th lord that is well

placed? Perhaps my understanding is  faulty :|

Love,

Swee

On 1/19/07 1:45 PM, "Sharat"  <

gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org> wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

Gemstones are  not the answer

It needs propiation  of the karak of the house where such a planet is

placed.

Best  wishes

Sharat

-  

nesh_786

<nesh_786 >    

sohamsa  

Friday, January 19, 2007 7:56   AM

GEMSTONES FOR   MARANAKARAK

PLANETS

NAMAH  SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

I've doubt pertaining to   gemstones of planets in maranakarak avastha.

A planet in  maranakarak sthan  needs to be in strength to gain

resistance  power (if I'm not mistaken), so  will it be advisable to

suggest  the gemstone of that particular planet  after keeping into  

I've a few doubts in  my  horoscope itself. I have 2 planets i.e.

Saturn and Venus in  maranakarak  sthan.

Scoripo lagna, Saturn (nakshtra despositor  of moon) being in  

maranakarak sthan is along with moon, which is  bhadeksha. Typically,  

in such situation it is adivsable to wear  gemstone for Sun as 9th

lord  is afflicted by its conjuction with  Saturn, but then Sun is in

6th house  from lagnesh and hence its  gemstone is not advisable.

Also, moon is in  debilitation, and as  per Sanjay Rath, for such a

placement of Moon, Saturn  works  magic as it is natural karaka for

the 8th house.

1) So here   my question is that is it advisable to wear a Blue

Sapphire  after  considering the above mentioned?

Secondly, Venus is  placed in 6th House  (maranakarak sthan), it lords

7th and 12th  house and thus, wearing diamond  is not advisable when  

considering the lordships, but at the same time for  natives with  

2) So,   will it be advisable to wear a yellow diamond considering

the  above  case?

* This is not my attempt to get free  consultation, but to learn  more

from such peculiar cases like  that of mine.

It is my earnest  request to all the learned  gurus and members to put

some  light.

Thanking you in  advance,

Naresh

: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS):

000704-0, 01/18/2007

avast! - copyright © 1988-2007

ALWIL Software.

Hare Rama Krsna : Vyom Vyasadevaya namah

Dear Vistiji , Yes.. indeed.. mantras:)

For the kalatra shapa, i am presently doing the Jyotirlingam mantra of tambkeshwaraya(venus) and kedarnathaya ( saturn)

Along with this i am doing the mantra for my ishta , that is Mother Mahalakshmi. Also my dharma devata and palan devata, i believe is denoted by Saturn and the Vishnu form it would be Lord Akuparaya. For the dhristi badha , i have still not started, altough u recently had suggested navarna mantra of Goddess Chamunda. Can u tell me the reasons for the same what planets indicating Chamunda. How does this suit my badhaksthana placement, debilition and MKS. Pranam Swati Namah ShivyaOn 1/22/07, Visti Larsen <visti

> wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Hare

rama krsna

Dear

Vistiji ,

still i

Like wise in my chart as has already been discussed virgo lagna.

i have

planets.

1. karak

for 7th house MKS planets is venus , but that itself is MKS. also

karak which is jupiter.

badhakesh

2. karak

But

swati

Namah

Shivya

> wrote:

regards

yasoda

Visti Larsen <

visti wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Jaya jagannatha

Hare

Rama krsna

Pranam

Please

What

How

Please

Swati

namah

Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <

sweechan wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

the 5th house of bhakti.

Confucius says " sweep the dust under the carpet " and I will cease to

regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave

namah |

Dear

Swee

Mercury in the

He will still

For Taurus the

Further,

would prescribe.

Best wishes

and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

â— Rath's

â— SJCERC <http://sjcerc.com/>

â—

Publications:

The Jyotish Digest

----

sohamsa [

Chan

Sent:

Sohamsa

PLANETS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

an emerald. Within days of him " reinstalling " it, his Guru who had not

the 5th of Bhakti.

Love,

Swee

On 1/19/07 1:45 PM, " Sharat " <

gidoc wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

placed.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786

<nesh_786

sohamsa

PLANETS

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

000704-0, 01/18/2007

ALWIL Software.

hare rama krishna

namaskar everyone

this thread is getting far too interesting so pardon my butting in,

II am taurus lagna-with venus in the sixth and mercury in my

chart sits in the 7th along with sun, mars and jupiter.Rahu is in the

5th, saturn in the 8th and mooon in the 12th.

Speaking for myself,I can vouch for it that venus here has a pronounced

propensity to give some nagging health issues that I always want to

tackle on my own.I exercise and seem in perfect health but something or

the other is always wrong .Ihave had 2 abdominal surgeries but

strangely enough I always feel very protected by a guardian angel.after

listening to visti's lecture on gems I have been seriously

contemplating wearing yellow topaz.

Jupiter antardasas have always been great for me- jupiter has always

showered its blessings in aevry possible manner.JUpiter is also my BK.

interstingly jupiter and venus sit together in d-9.

with my mercury being in the 7th - yes my mantra does suffer- I keep

doing some mantra or the other but lack the perseverence to carry it

through. I keep seeking for the right thing forever.

thank you for your time and space,

anu.On 1/22/07, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Hare

rama krsna

Dear

Vistiji ,

still i

i have

planets.

1. karak

karak which is jupiter.

badhakesh

2. karak

But

swati

Namah

Shivya

> wrote:

regards

yasoda

Visti Larsen <

visti wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Jaya jagannatha

Hare

Rama krsna

Pranam

Please

What

How

Please

Swati

namah

Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <

sweechan wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

the 5th house of bhakti.

regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave

namah |

Dear

Swee

Mercury in the

He will still

For Taurus the

Further,

would prescribe.

Best wishes

and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

â— Rath's

â—

Publications:

The Jyotish Digest

----

sohamsa [

Chan

Sent:

Sohamsa

PLANETS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

the 5th of Bhakti.

Love,

Swee

gidoc wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

placed.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786

<nesh_786

sohamsa

PLANETS

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

000704-0, 01/18/2007

ALWIL Software.

-- anu

Hare Rama Krsna : Vyom Vyasadevaya namah

Dear Vistiji , Yes.. indeed.. mantras:)

For the kalatra shapa, i am presently doing the Jyotirlingam mantra of tambkeshwaraya(venus) and kedarnathaya ( saturn)

Along with this i am doing the mantra for my ishta , that is Mother Mahalakshmi. Also my dharma devata and palan devata, i believe is denoted by Saturn and the Vishnu form it would be Lord Akuparaya. For the dhristi badha , i have still not started, altough u recently had suggested navarna mantra of Goddess Chamunda. Can u tell me the reasons for the same what planets indicating Chamunda. How does this suit my badhaksthana placement, debilition and MKS. Pranam Swati Namah Shivya

On 1/22/07, Visti Larsen <visti

> wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Hare

rama krsna

Dear

Vistiji ,

still i

i have

planets.

1. karak

karak which is jupiter.

badhakesh

2. karak

But

swati

Namah

Shivya

> wrote:

regards

yasoda

Visti Larsen <

visti wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Svati, Namaskar

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen

healing spaces wrote:

Jaya jagannatha

Hare

Rama krsna

Pranam

Please

What

How

Please

Swati

namah

Shivaya

On 1/20/07, Swee Chan <

sweechan wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sanjay ji,

Namaste

the 5th house of bhakti.

regardless of the Lagna.

Love,

Swee

| om gurave

namah |

Dear

Swee

Mercury in the

He will still

For Taurus the

Further,

would prescribe.

Best wishes

and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

â— Rath's

â—

Publications:

The Jyotish Digest

----

sohamsa [

Chan

Sent:

Sohamsa

PLANETS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sharat,

Namaste

the 5th of Bhakti.

Love,

Swee

gidoc wrote:

Hare Ram Krishna

placed.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

nesh_786

<nesh_786

sohamsa

PLANETS

NAMAH SHIVAYE

Namaste all members,

the 8th house.

the above case?

some light.

Thanking you in advance,

Naresh

000704-0, 01/18/2007

ALWIL Software.