Hello.

My take on this is -

1) The first conception/birth is a " girl " . ( Sun the lord of the

child in marana sthana). This conception/birth mostly likely did not

survive.

2) Second conception/birth is a " boy " . ( Mars wins the graha yuddha

with Mer)

3) Third conception/birth is a " boy " . ( Jupiter cojoins exalted moon

and is in the nakshetra of the lagna lord!)

With Regards

/-Akash..

sohamsa , " Jyotisa Shisya " <achyutagaddi

wrote:

>

> |om|

> Dear Anurag,

>

> Well that was an interesting quiz you posted and I am inclined to

agree with

> Visti's observation. Let me pose another chart for you all:

>

> Male:

> 16 March 1966, 08.10 am at Salem, TN, India +5H30

>

> The above native has two children. From the saptamsa, can you

deduce the sex

> of the children?

>

> Time is as per hospital discharge letter.

>

> best regards

> Hari

>

Dear Shri. Hari, There are 2 co-ordinates available for Salem in JHora. I have taken 78E10 and 11N39. Hope it is the correct place of birth. I get Saptamsa lagna as Aries and being odd rasi the count is forward i.e., Leo. The Lord of child Sun is in Maranasthana but the aspect of 9th lord Jupiter in yuti with the exalted Moon ensures the first child. Sun is in Virgo, even rasi, aspected by Jupiter and Moon from even rasi points to GIRL. Rasi for 2nd child Libra is lorded by Venus in its Maranasthana Scorpio in yuti with Retro Mercury and Mars. Mars being the Lagna Lord in kshetra ensures BOY. Rasi of the 3rd child is Sagitarius lorded by Jupiter with Rahu in it. In Saptamsa if Rahu/Kethu are encountered during the mandooka jump of childbirths, the chances of childbirth ceases and so that is the end.

Also the Lord of 3rd child birth is in 6th from Sagitarius and hence sickness may be reason for stoppage. Regards Ravi Nair nodinodu <avbhat2005 wrote: Om Namh Shivaya!Hello.My take on this is -1) The first conception/birth is a "girl". ( Sun the lord of the child in marana sthana). This conception/birth mostly likely did not survive.2) Second conception/birth is a

"boy". ( Mars wins the graha yuddha with Mer)3) Third conception/birth is a "boy". ( Jupiter cojoins exalted moon and is in the nakshetra of the lagna lord!)With Regards/-Akash..sohamsa , "Jyotisa Shisya" <achyutagaddi wrote:>> |om|> Dear Anurag,> > Well that was an interesting quiz you posted and I am inclined to agree with> Visti's observation. Let me pose another chart for you all:> > Male:> 16 March 1966, 08.10 am at Salem, TN, India +5H30> > The above native has two children. From the saptamsa, can you deduce the sex> of the children?> > Time is as per hospital discharge letter.> > best regards> Hari>

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.