IndiaDivine.org

Vaisakh - Aries (April 15 - May 14) - to POL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Visti ji,

Can we say saturn as a partner who can give his life....instead of interpretating as dead spouse.

because saturn is giver...not a taker.

as we say saturn in 8th increase life....so who giveup death..

guide us ahead.

Regards

Tarun

-

Visti Larsen

sohamsa

Sunday, January 28, 2007 4:23 PM

Re: Re: [sun Signs] Vaisakh - Aries (April 15 - May 14) - to POL

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Pierre-Olivier, NamaskarIf a person has Mars in the seventh, they look for partners with lots of energy and dynamism.If Mars is afflicted, then the person may be looking for more than that - who are we to judge?Saying that Mars in seventh makes a person look for a fighting spouse is like saying that Saturn in seventh makes a person look for a dead spouse. no no no... you must rethink your approach to this.

Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsenemail: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com Poloisel (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

|om gurave namah|

Dear Sundeep, dear Soul,

There was no need for such long mails for which I thank you anyway. Sundeep, I think we agree in toto.

In the beginning, Vistiji had written:

“Planets in the seventh show the exact opposite nature of whom we are i.e Mars in the seventh makes a person very caring and nice...â€

and

“Opposites attract is really the theme for the seventh, and so also what you are seeking in relationships also indicates how you will behave.â€

Now I have to struggle with my English:

Assuming Vistiji was refering to the seventh from lagna, the question “Who would look for a fighting spouse?†came to my mind.

Since then, neither diluting considerations relying on psychoanalysis nor the coming of a Ruchak Yoga as a deus ex machina could rescue these vague statements.

Strictly, the seventh –from lagna- being the door through which we interact with the world doesn’t imply it indicates what we are seeking in relationships. The seventh from Venus would make more sense. Besides, opposites don’t necessarily attracts.

With kind regards,

Piere-Olivier Loisel

P.S. What does “Whew...†mean?