IndiaDivine.org

To Swee, a request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Swee,

permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist, opera singer....Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence, philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on the 22nd of october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.

It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there was an unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time thousands of people have observed it.

Thanks

With deep respect

Arpadh

| om gurave namah |

Dear Swee, dear Arpadh,

Franz Liszt

October 22, 1811 01:16:00 1:06:08 (East of GMT)16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was born)

Chart is attached.

Yours,

Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 14:50:10 Paris, Madrid, sweechan a écrit :

Jaya JagannathaDear Arpadh,NamasteSorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed his Hungarian Rhapsodies).Just to clear some points:Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc based their structures along Mozart’s creations. The only “real†pianist who wrote music mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was famous for his romantic nocturnes etc.Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flat major for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yet worked in synchronicity.Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.Love,SweeOn 2/5/07 8:08 AM, "Arpad Joo" <panchasila

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Swee,permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist, opera singer....Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence, philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on the 22nd of october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there was an unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time thousands of people have observed it.ThanksWith deep respect Arpadh

| om gurave namah |

You are welcome, Maestro.

Yours truly,

Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 17:29:36 Paris, Madrid, panchasila a écrit :

Hare Rama Krishna,Dear Pierre,what a joy! Thank you.After recording the Complete Symphonic Poems of Liszt (all 13)-as aConductor, "Chef D'Orchestre"- I have finally his birth time. Thank youagain. Merci!Just a note, I am grateful to your country (France) of giving me the"Grand Prix du Disque" in Paris,for this 5 CD set.With deep respectA.J.sohamsa , Poloisel wrote:>>> | om gurave namah |>> Dear Swee, dear Arpadh,>> Franz Liszt> October 22, 1811 01:16:00 1:06:08 (East of GMT)> 16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was born)>> Chart is attached.>> Yours,> Pierre>>> Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 14:50:10 Paris, Madrid,sweechan a> écrit :>> Jaya Jagannatha>> Dear Arpadh,> Namaste>> Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyedhis Hungarian> Rhapsodies).>> Just to clear some points:>> Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc basedtheir> structures along Mozart’s creations. The only“real†pianist who wrote music> mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who wasfamous for his> romantic nocturnes etc.> Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flatmajor> for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yetworked in> synchronicity.> Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.>>> Love,>> Swee>>> On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, "Arpad Joo" panchasila>>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Swee,>> permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an expianist,> opera singer....> Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?> This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence,> philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, wasborn on the 22nd of> october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.>> It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there wasan> unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the timethousands of> people have observed it.>> Thanks>> With deep respect>>>> Arpadh

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Arpadh,

Namaste

Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed his Hungarian Rhapsodies).

Just to clear some points:

Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc based their structures along Mozart’s creations. The only “real” pianist who wrote music mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was famous for his romantic nocturnes etc.

Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flat major for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yet worked in synchronicity.

Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.

Love,

Swee

On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Swee,

permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist, opera singer....

Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?

This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence, philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on the 22nd of october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.

It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there was an unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time thousands of people have observed it.

Thanks

With deep respect

Arpadh

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Swee,

thanks for your input.

Liszt wrote at least 4 or 5 times more (volume) music for the piano than Chopin.

But just for your information, I have graduated from Juilliard School of Music (New York),won 1st prize in the International Liszt Piano Competition in Boston (as a pianist)and having made some 50++ CDs with the like of London Symphony Orchestra, Amsterdam Philharmonic,Budapest Symphony etc as a conductor,and having conducted over 1,500 concerts so far (including the major operas)-

I DO have some idea of the piano repertoire.

(I respectfully encourage you to simply type my name into any search engine, such as or Google-Arpad Joo - and hit return.)

With deep respect:

Arpadh

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Arpadh,> Namaste> > Sorry, don¹t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed his Hungarian> Rhapsodies).> > Just to clear some points:> > Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc based their> structures along Mozart¹s creations. The only ³real² pianist who wrote music> mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was famous for his> romantic nocturnes etc.> Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flat major> for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yet worked in> synchronicity.> Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.> > > Love,> > Swee> > > On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, "Arpad Joo" panchasila > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Swee,> > > > permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist,> > opera singer....> > Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?> > This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence,> > philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on> > the 22nd of october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.> > > > It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there was an> > unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time thousands of> > people have observed it.> > > > Thanks> > > > With deep respect> > > > > > > > Arpadh> >>

Jaya Jagannatha

Thanks Pierre,

Those who’ve got the collection of my astrodatabank data converted into vedic charts will have the information. Can someone upload the 2 in zip formats? There are several thousand charts in there.

Love,

Swee

On 2/5/07 4:28 PM, " Poloisel " <Poloisel

| om gurave namah |

Dear Swee, dear Arpadh,

Franz Liszt

October 22, 1811 01:16:00 1:06:08 (East of GMT)

16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was born)

Chart is attached.

Yours,

Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 14:50:10 Paris, Madrid, sweechan a écrit :

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Arpadh,

Namaste

Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed his Hungarian Rhapsodies).

Just to clear some points:

Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc based their structures along Mozart’s creations. The only “real” pianist who wrote music mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was famous for his romantic nocturnes etc.

Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flat major for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yet worked in synchronicity.

Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.

Love,

Swee

On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Swee,

permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist, opera singer....

Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?

This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence, philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on the 22nd of october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.

Thanks

With deep respect

Arpadh

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Pierre,

what a joy! Thank you.

After recording the Complete Symphonic Poems of Liszt (all 13)-as a

Conductor, " Chef D'Orchestre " - I have finally his birth time. Thank you

again. Merci!

Just a note, I am grateful to your country (France) of giving me the

" Grand Prix du Disque " in Paris,for this 5 CD set.

With deep respect

A.J.

sohamsa , Poloisel wrote:

>

>

> | om gurave namah |

>

> Dear Swee, dear Arpadh,

>

> Franz Liszt

> October 22, 1811 01:16:00 1:06:08 (East of GMT)

> 16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was born)

>

> Chart is attached.

>

> Yours,

> Pierre

>

>

> Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 14:50:10 Paris, Madrid,

sweechan a

> écrit :

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Arpadh,

> Namaste

>

> Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed

his Hungarian

> Rhapsodies).

>

> Just to clear some points:

>

> Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc based

their

> structures along Mozart’s creations. The only

“real†pianist who wrote music

> mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was

famous for his

> romantic nocturnes etc.

> Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flat

major

> for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yet

worked in

> synchronicity.

> Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.

>

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, " Arpad Joo " panchasila

>

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Swee,

>

> permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex

pianist,

> opera singer....

> Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?

> This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence,

> philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was

born on the 22nd of

> october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.

>

> It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there was

an

> unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time

thousands of

> people have observed it.

>

> Thanks

>

> With deep respect

>

>

>

> Arpadh

>

| om gurave namah |

Dear Sundeep,

As far as your Navamsa basics need clarifications, it would be better to not ask them to me as I myself am not sure of anything.

If the data from astro data bank is reliable, the LMT correction applies.

Serviteur,

Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 19:56:39 Paris, Madrid, vedicastrostudent a écrit :

Dear Pierre,With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written), I get Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines). With same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa ascendant (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my Navamsa basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a musician?ThanksSundeepsohamsa , Poloisel wrote:>> > | om gurave namah |> > Dear Swee, dear Arpadh,> > Franz Liszt> October 22, 1811 01:16:00 1:06:08 (East of GMT)> 16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was born)> > Chart is attached.> > Yours,> Pierre> > > Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 14:50:10 Paris, Madrid, sweechan a > écrit :> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Arpadh,> Namaste> > Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed his Hungarian > Rhapsodies).> > Just to clear some points:> > Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc based their > structures along Mozart’s creations. The only “real†pianist who wrote music > mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was famous for his > romantic nocturnes etc.> Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e flat major > for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite and yet worked in > synchronicity.> Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.> > > Love,> > Swee> > > On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, "Arpad Joo" <panchasila > > > > Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Swee,> > permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist, > opera singer....> Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?> This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence, > philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on the 22nd of > october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.> > It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there was an > unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time thousands of > people have observed it.> > Thanks> > With deep respect> > > > Arpadh

Dear Pierre,

With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written), I get

Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines). With

same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa ascendant

(Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my Navamsa

basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a

musician?

Thanks

Sundeep

>

>

> | om gurave namah |

>

>

> Franz Liszt

> 16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was

born)

>

> Chart is attached.

>

> Yours,

> Pierre

>

>

sweechan a

> écrit :

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Arpadh,

> Namaste

>

> Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed

his Hungarian

> Rhapsodies).

>

>

> Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc

based their

> structures along Mozart’s creations. The only “realâ€

pianist who wrote music

famous for his

> Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e

flat major

worked in

> synchronicity.

>

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila

>

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Swee,

>

pianist,

> opera singer....

> philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the

public, was born on the 22nd of

>

> It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there

was an

thousands of

>

> Thanks

>

> With deep respect

>

>

>

> Arpadh

>

| om gurave namah |

Dear Nitin,

Below is the message Sweeji was refering to..

Pierre

Sanjay Rath Tuesday, May 17, 2005 Subject: Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Swee, Bipin, Sarbani and Ramapriya,

Hearing is one thing, reproducing or creating an original is another thing altogether. The seven horses of the Sun god are the seven primary chhanda or the seven rhythm and the concept of octave comes from the 'every eighth' being similar. Jaimini and Parasara are very clear in stating that the Sun indicates musical instruments and the type of musical instrument shall depend on the planetary influences on the Sun.

The Moon rules emotions and the most romantic poems are written under its influence. A song is a song if it can touch some emotional chords in our system. If it fails to do so then it is simply an essay.

Jupiter and Mercury rule all sound, hearing and reproduction as has been correctly stated by the Narada and Vishnu Purana. Whether this is going to be musical or not is another thing altogether. This is where the fine words of Parasara and Jaimini come into the picture.

Now having established a principle, let us examine the charts that Ramapriya has sent for checking. Let us keep in mind that these people ae also human beings and that their birth times are subject to the same vagaries that we find with other birth charts. Yet we must prod on.

1. Clapton Eric

March 30, 1945Time: 20:45:00Time Zone: 0:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 1 W 24' 00", 53 N 03' 00"

The chart has the Sun and Moon in the navamsa lagna indicating that his production is immortal i.e. will live beyond him. He is an evergreen singer and understands rhythm and should be able to play a few instruments. Jupiter in navamsa lagna with the luminaries is really good indicating tremendous understanding of music. Such people never fade out.

2. Bacharach Burt

May 12, 1928Time: 1:15:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 94 W 35' 00", 39 N 06' 00"

I don't know who this person is and based on navamsa assume that he plays some musical instrument very well. His style can be very passionatedue to the Mars and Venus in trines to the Sun and in navamsa lagna Leo as the Sun trines in Sagittarius. Moon is in 12th house having subhayoga on navamsa lagna and is karka-navamsa in trines to Mercury showing his ability to reproduce lines well but the music shall rule and not the vocal chords. His songs may not outlive him.

3. Bach Johann Sebastian

March 31, 1685Time: 5:45:00Time Zone: 0:41:00 (East of GMT)Place: 10 E 19' 00", 50 N 59' 00"

Once again just like the previous chart we have a powerful Sun in navamsa lagna with the Moon in 12th house. His understanding of music shall be marvellous. With Rahu and exalted Mars joining the Sun there shall be trememdous energy in the music and great innovation (Rahu).

4. Cash Johnny

February 26, 1932Time: 7:30:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 92 W 18' 00", 33 N 52' 00"

Navamsa lagna changes to Gemini in 3 seconds...better change it with the Sun and Moon in trines in Aquarius if this man is a singer and musician.

5. Denver John

December 31, 1943Time: 15:55:00Time Zone: 7:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 104 W 32' 00", 33 N 24' 00"

What a romantic singer, one who will stir a lot of passion! The Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is much stronger than the lagna. Add the Mars and Venus to the music and you what is coming...irresistible romance. Lots of emotions and fire music (guitars, strong instruments).

6. Campbell Glen

April 22, 1936Time: 20:14:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 30' 00", 34 N 02' 00"

I thought he was a singer! With the Moon in the 8th house in navamsa this is impossible. Navamsa calls for a correction by -5min24sec to Taurus. Saturn dispositor of the Moon is going to be in lagna as the Moon trines with Venus - rhinestone cowboy fits...old cowboy songs.

7. Berry Chuck

October 18, 1926Time: 6:59:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 90 W 12' 00", 38 N 37' 00"

Moon in trines in exaltation in navamsa dispositing navamsa lagna lord Saturn with Venus.

8. Bono

July 21, 1964Time: 12:45:00Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 9 E 12' 00", 45 N 28' 00"

Exactly similar navamsa as John Denver (No.5)

9. Brown Bobby

February 5, 1969Time: 5:21:00Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 71 W 03' 00", 42 N 21' 00"

Change birth time by +2min 34sec and then you have a grand luminary trine.

10. Who is this artist? You can now work on the D9 chart

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

Ramapriya D [ayirpamar] Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:26 AM Subject: Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

Dear Bipin,

Swee's points are very valid. You might want to check out charts of known musicians; just a few of them attached for your ready use.

All the best,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

On 5/16/05, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bipin,

Hare Krishna

For the statement drawn from Narada Purana: Hearing has to be good. Jupiter is the karaka. It also lords a fire and water sign. Mercury is the planet that gives the sense of rhythm; it also rules an earth and air sign. Mars gives the dexterity with your fingers. I have seen several charts of Mars in an earth sign, especially Taurus where Moon exalts.

I hope Sri Krishna continues to bless you in your current and successful endeavours.

Love,

Swee

Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 09:39:01 Paris, Madrid, nsdevan a écrit :

Dear Sweeji:

Where can one find more reading on how to determine a musician. While I am sure that encompasses a singer as well but astrology also provides means of determining what kind of instrument..etc. I thought Moon in trines to the Lagna with the Sun in a quadrant to the Moon makes a person adept at singing, is it so?

Thanks and regards,

nitin

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sundeep,

Namaste

According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a musician. Moon gives the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay ji did a fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a while ago. Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which should be in trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa. It can also be in trines to AK.

Love,

Swee

On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, " vedicastrostudent " <vedicastrostudent

Dear Pierre,

With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written), I get

Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines). With

same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa ascendant

(Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my Navamsa

basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a

musician?

Thanks

Sundeep

sohamsa <sohamsa%40> , Poloisel wrote:

>

>

> | om gurave namah |

>

>

> Franz Liszt

> 16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he was

born)

>

> Chart is attached.

>

> Yours,

> Pierre

>

>

sweechan a

> écrit :

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Arpadh,

> Namaste

>

> Sorry, donâ•˙t have the time of birth. (But must say I enjoyed

his Hungarian

> Rhapsodies).

>

>

> Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies) etc

based their

> structures along Mozartâ•˙s creations. The only ╲real╡

pianist who wrote music

famous for his

> Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in e

flat major

worked in

> synchronicity.

>

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila

>

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Swee,

>

pianist,

> opera singer....

> philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the

public, was born on the 22nd of

>

> It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth, there

was an

thousands of

>

> Thanks

>

> With deep respect

>

>

>

> Arpadh

>

Dear Sweeji:

Where can one find more reading on how to determine a musician. While I am sure that encompasses a singer as well but astrology also provides means of determining what kind of instrument..etc. I thought Moon in trines to the Lagna with the Sun in a quadrant to the Moon makes a person adept at singing, is it so?

Thanks and regards,

nitin

On 2/5/07, Arpad Joo <panchasila wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Swee,

permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are an ex pianist, opera singer....Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence

, philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the public, was born on the 22nd of october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.

Thanks

With deep respect

Arpadh

Dear Swee-ji,

Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail. Thank you

Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study. However,

there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the following

points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of Navamsa):

1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and Moon

in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians because the

seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new to me. I

thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that should

govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own. Confusing. Can

some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?

2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give

musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least musically

talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's earlier

point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's desire, not

actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in seeing

some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not lagna.

Thanks again,

Sundeep

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Sundeep,

> Namaste

>

> According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a musician.

Moon gives

> the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay ji

did a

> fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a

while ago.

> Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which

should be in

> trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa. It can

also be

> in trines to AK.

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, " vedicastrostudent " <vedicastrostudent

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Pierre,

> > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written), I

get

> > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines).

With

> > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa ascendant

> > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my

Navamsa

> > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a

> > musician?

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Sundeep

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%

40> ,

> > Poloisel@ wrote:

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > | om gurave namah |

> >> >

> >> > Dear Swee, dear Arpadh,

> >> >

> >> > Franz Liszt

> >> > October 22, 1811 01:16:00 1:06:08 (East of GMT)

> >> > 16 E 32, 47 N 34 Raiding, Austria (actually Hungary when he

was

> > born)

> >> >

> >> > Chart is attached.

> >> >

> >> > Yours,

> >> > Pierre

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dans un e-mail daté du 05/02/2007 14:50:10 Paris, Madrid,

> > sweechan@ a

> >> > écrit :

> >> >

> >> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >> >

> >> > Dear Arpadh,

> >> > Namaste

> >> >

> >> > Sorry, don’t have the time of birth. (But must say I

enjoyed

> > his Hungarian

> >> > Rhapsodies).

> >> >

> >> > Just to clear some points:

> >> >

> >> > Composers like Brahms, Beethoven (wrote mostly symphonies)

etc

> > based their

> >> > structures along Mozart’s creations. The only “realâ€

> > pianist who wrote music

> >> > mainly for the piano was Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849) who was

> > famous for his

> >> > romantic nocturnes etc.

> >> > Johannes Sebastian Bach wrote the Invention and Sinfornia in

e

> > flat major

> >> > for his his son. These seem to be asymmetrically opposite

and yet

> > worked in

> >> > synchronicity.

> >> > Claude Debussy wrote more of the modern romantic pieces.

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Love,

> >> >

> >> > Swee

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > On 2/5/07 8:08 AM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila@>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Hare Rama Krishna

> >> > Dear Swee,

> >> >

> >> > permit me a question -since you have mentioned that you are

an ex

> > pianist,

> >> > opera singer....

> >> > Would you know the birth time of Franz Liszt?

> >> > This genius of music, composer, pianist par excellence,

> >> > philantropist,conductor-with a hypnotic influence over the

> > public, was born on the 22nd of

> >> > october 1811, near Vienna (20 km off),Austria.

> >> >

> >> > It has been recorded that at the precise time of his birth,

there

> > was an

> >> > unusually bright comet, literally above his house.At the time

> > thousands of

> >> > people have observed it.

> >> >

> >> > Thanks

> >> >

> >> > With deep respect

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Arpadh

> >> >

> >

> >

> >

>

| om gurave namah |

Sundeep, dear friend,

Please do not forget to start your message with a mantra. There must be a trace of God in our exchanges or they will quickly become meaningless.

Regarding John Denver and Bono (U2 correct ?), Sanjay doesn't say ‘ Sun and Moon in trines to the seventh make a musician because the seventh is stronger than lagna’.I understand that Moon is in the seventh and the Sun is in trine to it. The seventh being stronger than the lagna may indicate that music supports the seventh house matters and doesn't come prior to all.This of course needs confirmation by a guru.

With warm regards,Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 20:06:08 Paris, Madrid, vedicastrostudent a écrit :

Dear Swee-ji,Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail. Thank you Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study. However, there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the following points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of Navamsa):1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and Moon in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians because the seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new to me. I thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that should govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own. Confusing. Can some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least musically talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's earlier point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's desire, not actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in seeing some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not lagna.Thanks again,Sundeepsohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Sundeep,> Namaste> > According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a musician. Moon gives> the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay ji did a> fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a while ago.> Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which should be in> trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa. It can also be> in trines to AK.> > Love,> > Swee> > > On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pierre,> > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written), I get> > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines). With> > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa ascendant> > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my Navamsa> > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a> > musician?> > > > Thanks> > > > Sundeep

| om gurave namah |

Dear Nitin,

I am not sure of what you want me to do.

There is also Sweeji message n° 9456 today on this list (below), what else?

With warm regards,

Pierre

- - -

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sundeep,Namaste

According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a musician. Moon gives the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay ji did a fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a while ago. Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which should be in trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa. It can also be in trines to AK.

Love,

Swee- - -

Dans un e-mail daté du 07/02/2007 05:23:52 Paris, Madrid, nsdevan a écrit :

||Hare Rama Krishna||

Dear Pierreji:

Merci pour votre message.

I would also like to see the note that Sweeji speaks about in her message to Bipin, if you can locate it by any chance?

Thanks and warm regards,

nitin

On 2/6/07, Poloisel <Poloisel wrote:

| om gurave namah |

Dear Nitin,

Pierre

Sanjay Rath Tuesday, May 17, 2005@gro ups.comRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

Jaya Jagannatha

Hearing is one thing, reproducing or creating an original is another thing altogether. The seven horses of the Sun god are the seven primary chhanda or the seven rhythm and the concept of octave comes from the 'every eighth' being similar. Jaimini and Parasara are very clear in stating that the Sun indicates musical instruments and the type of musical instrument shall depend on the planetary influences on the Sun.

The Moon rules emotions and the most romantic poems are written under its influence. A song is a song if it can touch some emotional chords in our system. If it fails to do so then it is simply an essay.

Jupiter and Mercury rule all sound, hearing and reproduction as has been correctly stated by the Narada and Vishnu Purana. Whether this is going to be musical or not is another thing altogether. This is where the fine words of Parasara and Jaimini come into the picture.

Now having established a principle, let us examine the charts that Ramapriya has sent for checking. Let us keep in mind that these people ae also human beings and that their birth times are subject to the same vagaries that we find with other birth charts. Yet we must prod on.

1. Clapton Eric

March 30, 1945Time: 20:45:00Time Zone: 0:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 1 W 24' 00", 53 N 03' 00"

The chart has the Sun and Moon in the navamsa lagna indicating that his production is immortal i.e. will live beyond him. He is an evergreen singer and understands rhythm and should be able to play a few instruments. Jupiter in navamsa lagna with the luminaries is really good indicating tremendous understanding of music. Such people never fade out.

2. Bacharach Burt

May 12, 1928Time: 1:15:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 94 W 35' 00", 39 N 06' 00"

I don't know who this person is and based on navamsa assume that he plays some musical instrument very well. His style can be very passionatedue to the Mars and Venus in trines to the Sun and in navamsa lagna Leo as the Sun trines in Sagittarius. Moon is in 12th house having subhayoga on navamsa lagna and is karka-navamsa in trines to Mercury showing his ability to reproduce lines well but the music shall rule and not the vocal chords. His songs may not outlive him.

3. Bach Johann Sebastian

March 31, 1685Time: 5:45:00Time Zone: 0:41:00 (East of GMT)Place: 10 E 19' 00", 50 N 59' 00"

Once again just like the previous chart we have a powerful Sun in navamsa lagna with the Moon in 12th house. His understanding of music shall be marvellous. With Rahu and exalted Mars joining the Sun there shall be trememdous energy in the music and great innovation (Rahu).

4. Cash Johnny

February 26, 1932Time: 7:30:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 92 W 18' 00", 33 N 52' 00"

Navamsa lagna changes to Gemini in 3 seconds...better change it with the Sun and Moon in trines in Aquarius if this man is a singer and musician.

5. Denver John

December 31, 1943Time: 15:55:00Time Zone: 7:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 104 W 32' 00", 33 N 24' 00"

What a romantic singer, one who will stir a lot of passion! The Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is much stronger than the lagna. Add the Mars and Venus to the music and you what is coming...irresistible romance. Lots of emotions and fire music (guitars, strong instruments).

6. Campbell Glen

April 22, 1936Time: 20:14:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 30' 00", 34 N 02' 00"

I thought he was a singer! With the Moon in the 8th house in navamsa this is impossible. Navamsa calls for a correction by -5min24sec to Taurus. Saturn dispositor of the Moon is going to be in lagna as the Moon trines with Venus - rhinestone cowboy fits...old cowboy songs.

7. Berry Chuck

October 18, 1926Time: 6:59:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 90 W 12' 00", 38 N 37' 00"

Moon in trines in exaltation in navamsa dispositing navamsa lagna lord Saturn with Venus.

8. Bono

July 21, 1964Time: 12:45:00Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 9 E 12' 00", 45 N 28' 00"

9. Brown Bobby

February 5, 1969Time: 5:21:00Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 71 W 03' 00", 42 N 21' 00"

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center�

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com , +91-11-25717162

Ramapriya D [ ayirpamar] Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:26 AM Subject: Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

Dear Bipin,

Swee's points are very valid. You might want to check out charts of known musicians; just a few of them attached for your ready use.

All the best,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

On 5/16/05, Swee Chan <swee > wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bipin,

Hare Krishna

For the statement drawn from Narada Purana: Hearing has to be good. Jupiter is the karaka. It also lords a fire and water sign. Mercury is the planet that gives the sense of rhythm; it also rules an earth and air sign. Mars gives the dexterity with your fingers. I have seen several charts of Mars in an earth sign, especially Taurus where Moon exalts.

I hope Sri Krishna continues to bless you in your current and successful endeavours.

Love,

Swee

Dans un e-mail dat� du 06/02/2007 09:39:01 Paris, Madrid, nsdevan a �crit :

Dear Sweeji:

Where can one find more reading on how to determine a musician.

| om gurave namah |

Dear Sundeep,

I wrote to you at your address.

Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 07/02/2007 07:54:42 Paris, Madrid, vedicastrostudent a écrit :

Om Namo Bhagavate VasudevayaDear Pierre,I dont use a mantra because I am not sure which one to use. But it is now in my heart for sure (I have started regularly listening to the Gayatri). But in any case I have put one above which appeals to me in some way. Hopefully it is not inappropriate.

||Hare Rama Krishna||

Dear Pierreji:

Merci pour votre message.

I would also like to see the note that Sweeji speaks about in her message to Bipin, if you can locate it by any chance?

Thanks and warm regards,

nitin

On 2/6/07, Poloisel <Poloisel wrote:

| om gurave namah |

Dear Nitin,

Pierre

Sanjay Rath Tuesday, May 17, 2005@gro

ups.comRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

Jaya Jagannatha

1. Clapton Eric

March 30, 1945Time: 20:45:00Time Zone: 0:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 1 W 24' 00 " , 53 N 03' 00 "

2. Bacharach Burt

May 12, 1928Time: 1:15:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 94 W 35' 00 " , 39 N 06' 00 "

3. Bach Johann Sebastian

March 31, 1685Time: 5:45:00Time Zone: 0:41:00 (East of GMT)Place: 10 E 19' 00 " , 50 N 59' 00 "

4. Cash Johnny

February 26, 1932Time: 7:30:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 92 W 18' 00 " , 33 N 52' 00 "

5. Denver John

December 31, 1943Time: 15:55:00Time Zone: 7:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 104 W 32' 00 " , 33 N 24' 00 "

6. Campbell Glen

April 22, 1936Time: 20:14:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 30' 00 " , 34 N 02' 00 "

7. Berry Chuck

October 18, 1926Time: 6:59:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 90 W 12' 00 " , 38 N 37' 00 "

8. Bono

July 21, 1964Time: 12:45:00Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 9 E 12' 00 " , 45 N 28' 00 "

9. Brown Bobby

February 5, 1969Time: 5:21:00Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 71 W 03' 00 " , 42 N 21' 00 "

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center�

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com

, +91-11-25717162

Ramapriya D [

ayirpamar] Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:26 AM Subject:

Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Elementary doubts...music indicators

Dear Bipin,

All the best,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

On 5/16/05, Swee Chan <swee

> wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bipin,

Hare Krishna

For the statement drawn from Narada Purana: Hearing has to be good.

Jupiter is the karaka. It also lords a fire and water sign. Mercury is the planet that gives the sense of rhythm; it also rules an earth and air sign. Mars gives the dexterity with your fingers. I have seen several charts of Mars in an earth sign, especially Taurus where Moon exalts.

Love,

Swee

Dans un e-mail dat� du 06/02/2007 09:39:01 Paris, Madrid, nsdevan a �crit :

Dear Sweeji:

Thanks and regards,

nitin

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Dear Pierre,

I dont use a mantra because I am not sure which one to use. But it

is now in my heart for sure (I have started regularly listening to

the Gayatri). But in any case I have put one above which appeals to

me in some way. Hopefully it is not inappropriate.

Getting to the topic again, here is what I read from Sanjayji: " The

Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is much

stronger than the lagna " . Given that the topic he was discussing is

how musicians' talent shows up in Navamsa, I am not sure how else to

interpret it? If you really mean that the 7th being stronger than

the Lagna isnt the precondition for analyzing trines from the 7th,

then I am even more confused. So you mean we must start always

looking at 3, 7, 11 also, in addition to 1,5,9? 6 out of 12 houses?

Thanks

Sundeep

>

>

> | om gurave namah |

>

> Sundeep, dear friend,

>

> Please do not forget to start your message with a mantra. There

must be a

> trace of God in our exchanges or they will quickly become

meaningless.

>

> Regarding John Denver and Bono (U2 correct ?), Sanjay doesn't say

‘ Sun and

> Moon in trines to the seventh make a musician because the seventh

is stronger

> than lagna’.

> I understand that Moon is in the seventh and the Sun is in trine

to it. The

> seventh being stronger than the lagna may indicate that music

supports the

> seventh house matters and doesn't come prior to all.

> This of course needs confirmation by a guru.

>

> With warm regards,

> Pierre

>

>

> Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 20:06:08 Paris, Madrid,

> vedicastrostudent a écrit :

>

> Dear Swee-ji,

> Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail. Thank

you

> Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study.

However,

> there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the

following

> points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of

Navamsa):

> 1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and

Moon

> in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians because

the

> seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new to me.

I

> thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that should

> govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own. Confusing. Can

> some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?

> 2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give

> musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least

musically

> talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's

earlier

> point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's desire,

not

> actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in seeing

> some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not lagna.

>

> Thanks again,

>

> Sundeep

>

> sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear Sundeep,

> > Namaste

> >

> > According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a musician.

> Moon gives

> > the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay ji

> did a

> > fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a

> while ago.

> > Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which

> should be in

> > trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa. It

can

> also be

> > in trines to AK.

> >

> > Love,

> >

> > Swee

> >

> >

> > On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, " vedicastrostudent " <vedicastrostudent@>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pierre,

> > > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written),

I

> get

> > > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines).

> With

> > > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa

ascendant

> > > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my

> Navamsa

> > > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a

> > > musician?

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Sundeep

>

Namaste Sri SundeepThe bhavana is more important that typing the mantra. It is not inappropriate. I have seen enough posts with arrogance and vile remarks with mantras typed on the top. :)Your learning attitude, openness and questioning speaks volumes about your personality than typing the mantra.

Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 2/7/07, vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent

> wrote:

Dear Pierre,

Thanks

Sundeep

>

>

> | om gurave namah |

>

> Sundeep, dear friend,

>

must be a

meaningless.

>

' Sun and

is stronger

> than lagna'.

to it. The

supports the

>

> With warm regards,

> Pierre

>

>

>

> Dear Swee-ji,

you

However,

following

Navamsa):

Moon

the

I

musically

earlier

not

>

> Thanks again,

>

> Sundeep

>

> >

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear Sundeep,

> > Namaste

> >

> Moon gives

> did a

> while ago.

> should be in

can

> also be

> > in trines to AK.

> >

> > Love,

> >

> > Swee

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pierre,

I

> get

> With

ascendant

> Navamsa

> > > musician?

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Sundeep

>

| om gurave namah |

Dear Sundeep,

Getting my turn to the topic, Moon in a stronger seventh house than the lagnamsa and Sun in trine to it could indicate more ‘shared emotion’ and less ‘music for music’ (as it is when Sun is in trine to lagnamsa and the Moon sustains). I don’t know which aspect of Bono will remain stronger (his music or his commitment sustained by his music). Also, the Moon in Scorpio is not that much strong, so ultimately the Sun could keep the precedence over some more general fame, hence the musician.I feel what is important in this navamsa is the strong seventh with Moon in it. Then we see the Sun in trine, which can indicate music among other things in fact, but we know Bono is a musician..This was just a thought. Perhaps, your reading of Sanjayji i.e. ‘which = because’ is the correct one.

With warm regards,Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 07/02/2007 07:54:42 Paris, Madrid, vedicastrostudent a écrit :

Om Namo Bhagavate VasudevayaDear Pierre,I dont use a mantra because I am not sure which one to use. But it is now in my heart for sure (I have started regularly listening to the Gayatri). But in any case I have put one above which appeals to me in some way. Hopefully it is not inappropriate.Getting to the topic again, here is what I read from Sanjayji: "The Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is much stronger than the lagna". Given that the topic he was discussing is how musicians' talent shows up in Navamsa, I am not sure how else to interpret it? If you really mean that the 7th being stronger than the Lagna isnt the precondition for analyzing trines from the 7th, then I am even more confused. So you mean we must start always looking at 3, 7, 11 also, in addition to 1,5,9? 6 out of 12 houses? ThanksSundeep sohamsa , Poloisel wrote:>> > | om gurave namah |> > Sundeep, dear friend,> > Please do not forget to start your message with a mantra. There must be a > trace of God in our exchanges or they will quickly become meaningless.> > Regarding John Denver and Bono (U2 correct ?), Sanjay doesn't say ‘ Sun and > Moon in trines to the seventh make a musician because the seventh is stronger > than lagna’.> I understand that Moon is in the seventh and the Sun is in trine to it. The > seventh being stronger than the lagna may indicate that music supports the > seventh house matters and doesn't come prior to all.> This of course needs confirmation by a guru.> > With warm regards,> Pierre> > > Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 20:06:08 Paris, Madrid, > vedicastrostudent a écrit :> > Dear Swee-ji,> Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail. Thank you > Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study. However, > there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the following > points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of Navamsa):> 1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and Moon > in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians because the > seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new to me. I > thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that should > govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own. Confusing. Can > some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?> 2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give > musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least musically > talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's earlier > point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's desire, not > actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in seeing > some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not lagna.> > Thanks again,> > Sundeep> > sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan@> wrote:> >> > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > Namaste> > > > According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a musician. > Moon gives> > the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay ji > did a> > fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a > while ago.> > Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which > should be in> > trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa. It can > also be> > in trines to AK.> > > > Love,> > > > Swee> > > > > > On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pierre,> > > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have written), I > get> > > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in trines). > With> > > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa ascendant> > > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my > Navamsa> > > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate for a> > > musician?> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Sundeep>

| om gurave namah |

Dear Swee-ji,

Thankyou for takig the time to centre me. I need it so much.

With warm regards,

Pierre

Dans un e-mail daté du 07/02/2007 14:00:07 Paris, Madrid, sweechan a écrit :

Jaya JagannathaDear Pierre,NamasteThe analysis of the charts are poignantly done to include the panch tattwa. Moon naturally, has to be connected with a water sign to make one a singer....or a wanna be if afflicted by malefics.Love,SweeOn 2/7/07 2:31 PM, "Poloisel" <Poloisel

| om gurave namah | Dear Sundeep, Getting my turn to the topic, Moon in a stronger seventh house than the lagnamsa and Sun in trine to it could indicate more ‘shared emotion’ and less ‘music for music’ (as it is when Sun is in trine to lagnamsa and the Moon sustains). I don’t know which aspect of Bono will remain stronger (his music or his commitment sustained by his music). Also, the Moon in Scorpio is not that much strong, so ultimately the Sun could keep the precedence over some more general fame, hence the musician.I feel what is important in this navamsa is the strong seventh with Moon in it. Then we see the Sun in trine, which can indicate music among other things in fact, but we know Bono is a musician..This was just a thought. Perhaps, your reading of Sanjayji i.e. ‘which = because’ is the correct one. With warm regards,Pierre

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Pierre,

Namaste

The analysis of the charts are poignantly done to include the panch tattwa. Moon naturally, has to be connected with a water sign to make one a singer....or a wanna be if afflicted by malefics.

Love,

Swee

On 2/7/07 2:31 PM, " Poloisel " <Poloisel

| om gurave namah |

Dear Sundeep,

Getting my turn to the topic, Moon in a stronger seventh house than the lagnamsa and Sun in trine to it could indicate more ‘shared emotion’ and less ‘music for music’ (as it is when Sun is in trine to lagnamsa and the Moon sustains). I don’t know which aspect of Bono will remain stronger (his music or his commitment sustained by his music). Also, the Moon in Scorpio is not that much strong, so ultimately the Sun could keep the precedence over some more general fame, hence the musician.

I feel what is important in this navamsa is the strong seventh with Moon in it. Then we see the Sun in trine, which can indicate music among other things in fact, but we know Bono is a musician..

This was just a thought. Perhaps, your reading of Sanjayji i.e. ‘which = because’ is the correct one.

With warm regards,

Pierre

Dear Pierre,

Thanks

Sundeep

>

>

> | om gurave namah |

>

> Sundeep, dear friend,

>

must be a

meaningless.

>

‘ Sun and

is stronger

> than lagna’.

to it. The

supports the

>

> With warm regards,

> Pierre

>

>

>

> Dear Swee-ji,

you

However,

following

Navamsa):

Moon

the

I

musically

earlier

not

>

> Thanks again,

>

> Sundeep

>

> >

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear Sundeep,

> > Namaste

> >

> Moon gives

> did a

> while ago.

> should be in

can

> also be

> > in trines to AK.

> >

> > Love,

> >

> > Swee

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pierre,

I

> get

> With

ascendant

> Navamsa

> > > musician?

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Sundeep

>

Dear Bharat-ji,

You are too kind. A compliment from a person as learned as yourself

is very encouraging..

Thanks,

Sundeep

sohamsa , " Bharat Hindu Astrology "

<hinduastrology wrote:

>

> Namaste Sri Sundeep

>

> The bhavana is more important that typing the mantra. It is not

> inappropriate. I have seen enough posts with arrogance and vile

remarks with

> mantras typed on the top. :)

>

> Your learning attitude, openness and questioning speaks volumes

about your

> personality than typing the mantra.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

>

>

> On 2/7/07, vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent wrote:

> >

> > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

> >

> > Dear Pierre,

> > I dont use a mantra because I am not sure which one to use. But

it

> > is now in my heart for sure (I have started regularly listening

to

> > the Gayatri). But in any case I have put one above which appeals

to

> > me in some way. Hopefully it is not inappropriate.

> >

> > Getting to the topic again, here is what I read from

Sanjayji: " The

> > Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is

much

> > stronger than the lagna " . Given that the topic he was discussing

is

> > how musicians' talent shows up in Navamsa, I am not sure how

else to

> > interpret it? If you really mean that the 7th being stronger than

> > the Lagna isnt the precondition for analyzing trines from the

7th,

> > then I am even more confused. So you mean we must start always

> > looking at 3, 7, 11 also, in addition to 1,5,9? 6 out of 12

houses?

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Sundeep

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

Poloisel@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > | om gurave namah |

> > >

> > > Sundeep, dear friend,

> > >

> > > Please do not forget to start your message with a mantra. There

> > must be a

> > > trace of God in our exchanges or they will quickly become

> > meaningless.

> > >

> > > Regarding John Denver and Bono (U2 correct ?), Sanjay doesn't

say

> > ' Sun and

> > > Moon in trines to the seventh make a musician because the

seventh

> > is stronger

> > > than lagna'.

> > > I understand that Moon is in the seventh and the Sun is in

trine

> > to it. The

> > > seventh being stronger than the lagna may indicate that music

> > supports the

> > > seventh house matters and doesn't come prior to all.

> > > This of course needs confirmation by a guru.

> > >

> > > With warm regards,

> > > Pierre

> > >

> > >

> > > Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 20:06:08 Paris, Madrid,

> > > vedicastrostudent@ a écrit :

> >

> > >

> > > Dear Swee-ji,

> > > Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail. Thank

> > you

> > > Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study.

> > However,

> > > there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the

> > following

> > > points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of

> > Navamsa):

> > > 1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and

> > Moon

> > > in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians

because

> > the

> > > seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new to

me.

> > I

> > > thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that

should

> > > govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own. Confusing.

Can

> > > some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?

> > > 2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give

> > > musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least

> > musically

> > > talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's

> > earlier

> > > point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's

desire,

> > not

> > > actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in

seeing

> > > some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not lagna.

> > >

> > > Thanks again,

> > >

> > > Sundeep

> > >

> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

Swee Chan

> > <sweechan@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sundeep,

> > > > Namaste

> > > >

> > > > According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a

musician.

> > > Moon gives

> > > > the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. Sanjay

ji

> > > did a

> > > > fantastic analysis of some musicians on the list a

> > > while ago.

> > > > Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, which

> > > should be in

> > > > trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the lagnamsa.

It

> > can

> > > also be

> > > > in trines to AK.

> > > >

> > > > Love,

> > > >

> > > > Swee

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, " vedicastrostudent " <vedicastrostudent@>

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Pierre,

> > > > > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have

written),

> > I

> > > get

> > > > > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in

trines).

> > > With

> > > > > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa

> > ascendant

> > > > > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get my

> > > Navamsa

> > > > > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate

for a

> > > > > musician?

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks

> > > > >

> > > > > Sundeep

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear SS,

Thanks for the explanations, they sound very much in line with what

I want.

And yes, I think it is fair to say that I have found some kind of

connection with the Gayatri. While meditating one day last year I

felt like someone told me that he/she would " give me the Gayatri " .

The next day someone on this group posted why it is ok for a non-

initiated person to recite the Gayatri. I took that as a cue and

started reciting it, but for some reason stopped. Then I went

through a rather bad patch last year (August-November) and late

December or January I again involuntarily started and it gave me a

certain amount of peace. Its been a few weeks now and I continue to

listen or recite..

Comments? You can send them to my email unless there is astrological

content..

Thanks,

Sundeep

sohamsa , " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak wrote:

>

> Hi Sundeep,

>

> Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya - relieves the illusions created in/by

> the Mind.

> (though the effect cannot be limited to that only)

> - stands for the Krishna (Vishnu form) wrt Mo (planet) if we see

in

> that context.

> - also drives energies towards 12H activities - if anyone wishes

to

> explain more on that.

>

> above all, as Bharat has said so aptly, Bhavana is more important

> - 'connection' as i'm fond of saying.

>

> so, u find ur connection with Gayatri(wrt Su????)

>

> God Bless

> SS

> sohamsa , " Bharat Hindu Astrology "

> <hinduastrology@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Sri Sundeep

> >

> > The bhavana is more important that typing the mantra. It is not

> > inappropriate. I have seen enough posts with arrogance and vile

> remarks with

> > mantras typed on the top. :)

> >

> > Your learning attitude, openness and questioning speaks volumes

> about your

> > personality than typing the mantra.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Bharat

> >

> >

> >

> > On 2/7/07, vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

> > >

> > > Dear Pierre,

> > > I dont use a mantra because I am not sure which one to use.

But

> it

> > > is now in my heart for sure (I have started regularly

listening

> to

> > > the Gayatri). But in any case I have put one above which

appeals

> to

> > > me in some way. Hopefully it is not inappropriate.

> > >

> > > Getting to the topic again, here is what I read from

> Sanjayji: " The

> > > Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is

> much

> > > stronger than the lagna " . Given that the topic he was

discussing

> is

> > > how musicians' talent shows up in Navamsa, I am not sure how

> else to

> > > interpret it? If you really mean that the 7th being stronger

than

> > > the Lagna isnt the precondition for analyzing trines from the

> 7th,

> > > then I am even more confused. So you mean we must start always

> > > looking at 3, 7, 11 also, in addition to 1,5,9? 6 out of 12

> houses?

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Sundeep

> > >

> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> Poloisel@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > | om gurave namah |

> > > >

> > > > Sundeep, dear friend,

> > > >

> > > > Please do not forget to start your message with a mantra.

There

> > > must be a

> > > > trace of God in our exchanges or they will quickly become

> > > meaningless.

> > > >

> > > > Regarding John Denver and Bono (U2 correct ?), Sanjay

doesn't

> say

> > > ' Sun and

> > > > Moon in trines to the seventh make a musician because the

> seventh

> > > is stronger

> > > > than lagna'.

> > > > I understand that Moon is in the seventh and the Sun is in

> trine

> > > to it. The

> > > > seventh being stronger than the lagna may indicate that music

> > > supports the

> > > > seventh house matters and doesn't come prior to all.

> > > > This of course needs confirmation by a guru.

> > > >

> > > > With warm regards,

> > > > Pierre

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 20:06:08 Paris, Madrid,

> > > > vedicastrostudent@ a écrit :

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Swee-ji,

> > > > Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail.

Thank

> > > you

> > > > Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study.

> > > However,

> > > > there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the

> > > following

> > > > points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of

> > > Navamsa):

> > > > 1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and

> > > Moon

> > > > in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians

> because

> > > the

> > > > seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new

to

> me.

> > > I

> > > > thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that

> should

> > > > govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own.

Confusing.

> Can

> > > > some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?

> > > > 2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give

> > > > musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least

> > > musically

> > > > talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's

> > > earlier

> > > > point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's

> desire,

> > > not

> > > > actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in

> seeing

> > > > some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not

lagna.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks again,

> > > >

> > > > Sundeep

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> Swee Chan

> > > <sweechan@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sundeep,

> > > > > Namaste

> > > > >

> > > > > According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a

> musician.

> > > > Moon gives

> > > > > the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics.

Sanjay

> ji

> > > > did a

> > > > > fantastic analysis of some musicians on the

list a

> > > > while ago.

> > > > > Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer,

which

> > > > should be in

> > > > > trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the

lagnamsa.

> It

> > > can

> > > > also be

> > > > > in trines to AK.

> > > > >

> > > > > Love,

> > > > >

> > > > > Swee

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, " vedicastrostudent " <vedicastrostudent@>

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Pierre,

> > > > > > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have

> written),

> > > I

> > > > get

> > > > > > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in

> trines).

> > > > With

> > > > > > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa

> > > ascendant

> > > > > > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get

my

> > > > Navamsa

> > > > > > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate

> for a

> > > > > > musician?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sundeep

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Soul Sadhak,

I am Mercury AK too. I know what it means to have one's tongue run ahead of oneself. I believe for Mercury AK, the perfect remedy is to observe Mauna once in a while. Of course I have not done it. It kind of works out by default as I am stuck to my desk for hours...and I like the solitude of working very much. But that's not the answer!

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com

Soul Sadhak [soulsadhak] Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:07 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: To Swee, a request

Hi SUNdeep,need i say more on the SUN-deeeep-associations u've been recieving cues to from The Universe ;-)....and the 'Universe' GIVES in more ways than we can think of.and being in kali yuga we dont have many sages moving around in physical garb. unless u r very very lucky (metaphorically speaking).ok, i'm not seeking any debate hee, that was my imho imle.The story went around ur Su being 12th from ur AK - the supplementary stuff already being in mutual emails.Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya.GodBlessSSon the risk of sounding dumb, please allow me to ask if u r seeking answer to what's the association b/w Su and Gayatri? say "no" ... pleeeeease....or u'll get a slap from Sanjayji and Sarbaniji --- oops, i need to control my Me-AK :-!sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear SS,> Thanks for the explanations, they sound very much in line with what > I want.> > And yes, I think it is fair to say that I have found some kind of > connection with the Gayatri. While meditating one day last year I > felt like someone told me that he/she would "give me the Gayatri". > The next day someone on this group posted why it is ok for a non-> initiated person to recite the Gayatri. I took that as a cue and > started reciting it, but for some reason stopped. Then I went > through a rather bad patch last year (August-November) and late > December or January I again involuntarily started and it gave me a > certain amount of peace. Its been a few weeks now and I continue to > listen or recite..> > Comments? You can send them to my email unless there is astrological > content..> > Thanks,> > Sundeep> > sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@> wrote:> >> > Hi Sundeep,> > > > Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya - relieves the illusions created in/by > > the Mind.> > (though the effect cannot be limited to that only)> > - stands for the Krishna (Vishnu form) wrt Mo (planet) if we see > in > > that context.> > - also drives energies towards 12H activities - if anyone wishes > to > > explain more on that.> > > > above all, as Bharat has said so aptly, Bhavana is more important> > - 'connection' as i'm fond of saying.> > > > so, u find ur connection with Gayatri(wrt Su????)> > > > God Bless> > SS> > sohamsa , "Bharat Hindu Astrology" > > <hinduastrology@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Sri Sundeep> > > > > > The bhavana is more important that typing the mantra. It is not> > > inappropriate. I have seen enough posts with arrogance and vile > > remarks with> > > mantras typed on the top. :)> > > > > > Your learning attitude, openness and questioning speaks volumes > > about your> > > personality than typing the mantra.> > > > > > Thanks and Regards> > > Bharat> > > > > > > > > > > > On 2/7/07, vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya> > > >> > > > Dear Pierre,> > > > I dont use a mantra because I am not sure which one to use. > But > > it> > > > is now in my heart for sure (I have started regularly > listening > > to> > > > the Gayatri). But in any case I have put one above which > appeals > > to> > > > me in some way. Hopefully it is not inappropriate.> > > >> > > > Getting to the topic again, here is what I read from > > Sanjayji: "The> > > > Sun and Moon trine the seventh house in the navamsa, which is > > much> > > > stronger than the lagna". Given that the topic he was > discussing > > is> > > > how musicians' talent shows up in Navamsa, I am not sure how > > else to> > > > interpret it? If you really mean that the 7th being stronger > than> > > > the Lagna isnt the precondition for analyzing trines from the > > 7th,> > > > then I am even more confused. So you mean we must start always> > > > looking at 3, 7, 11 also, in addition to 1,5,9? 6 out of 12 > > houses?> > > >> > > > Thanks> > > >> > > > Sundeep> > > >> > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, > > Poloisel@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > | om gurave namah |> > > > >> > > > > Sundeep, dear friend,> > > > >> > > > > Please do not forget to start your message with a mantra. > There> > > > must be a> > > > > trace of God in our exchanges or they will quickly become> > > > meaningless.> > > > >> > > > > Regarding John Denver and Bono (U2 correct ?), Sanjay > doesn't > > say> > > > ' Sun and> > > > > Moon in trines to the seventh make a musician because the > > seventh> > > > is stronger> > > > > than lagna'.> > > > > I understand that Moon is in the seventh and the Sun is in > > trine> > > > to it. The> > > > > seventh being stronger than the lagna may indicate that music> > > > supports the> > > > > seventh house matters and doesn't come prior to all.> > > > > This of course needs confirmation by a guru.> > > > >> > > > > With warm regards,> > > > > Pierre> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dans un e-mail daté du 06/02/2007 20:06:08 Paris, Madrid,> > > > > vedicastrostudent@ a écrit :> > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Swee-ji,> > > > > Thank you so much for the reference to Sanjay-ji's mail. > Thank> > > > you> > > > > Pierre for resending the mail. Lots of good data to study.> > > > However,> > > > > there are two things that still trouble me a bit (in the> > > > following> > > > > points, I am assuming everyone knows we are talking only of> > > > Navamsa):> > > > > 1) Sanjay-ji says that John Denver and Bono both have Sun and> > > > Moon> > > > > in trines to seventh house and that makes them musicians > > because> > > > the> > > > > seventh house is stronger than lagna. This principle is new > to > > me.> > > > I> > > > > thought seventh house refers to spouse, so trines to that > > should> > > > > govern spouse's inherent nature, not native's own. > Confusing. > > Can> > > > > some one provide some illuminating wisdom here?> > > > > 2) Swee-ji's point that Moon in trines to AK can also give> > > > > musicians. I have Moon in trines to AK, and I am the least> > > > musically> > > > > talented person the world has ever seen :-). Perhaps Visti's> > > > earlier> > > > > point on Navamsa is valid here: Trines to AK show atma's > > desire,> > > > not> > > > > actual manifestation in this life. Would be interested in > > seeing> > > > > some musicians charts with Moon in trines to AK but not > lagna.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks again,> > > > >> > > > > Sundeep> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, > > Swee Chan> > > > <sweechan@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > > > Namaste> > > > > >> > > > > > According to Parashara, Sun is the significator for a > > musician.> > > > > Moon gives> > > > > > the romanticism in writing sentimental poetic lyrics. > Sanjay > > ji> > > > > did a> > > > > > fantastic analysis of some musicians on the > list a> > > > > while ago.> > > > > > Perhaps Bipin can forward them. Moon makes the singer, > which> > > > > should be in> > > > > > trines. It does not necessarily have to be on the > lagnamsa. > > It> > > > can> > > > > also be> > > > > > in trines to AK.> > > > > >> > > > > > Love,> > > > > >> > > > > > Swee> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 2/5/07 8:51 PM, "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent@>> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Pierre,> > > > > > > With 1:16am time, 1:06:08 East of GMT (as you have > > written),> > > > I> > > > > get> > > > > > > Mercury in Navamsa ascendant (Mercury and Jupiter in > > trines).> > > > > With> > > > > > > same time, 2:00 East of GMT, I get Moon AK in Navamsa> > > > ascendant> > > > > > > (Moon, Sun in trines, among others). Just trying to get > my> > > > > Navamsa> > > > > > > basics clear: isnt Moon in Navamsa asc more appropriate > > for a> > > > > > > musician?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sundeep> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> >>