IndiaDivine.org

SJC-Serbia recordings - Sarbani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Zoki told me he had them with him when we met in Dec., but was waiting to decide how much to charge for them. Unfortunately, I left the next morning and was under he impression that he had passed them over to you to duplicate them??

Love,

Swee

On 2/22/07 10:12 AM, " Sarbani Sarkar Rath " <sarbani

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Himanshu,

How I wish the recordings of the conference were available to all of you, but that is something SJC Serbia will never do despite their million promises. I explained this quite elaborately there, although I do not know how successfully! Arudha as explained is a constructed or a superimposed image on the real self, which may or may not positive. This superimposed image often becomes a part of our nature. just the way the mask can become the skin. We can reverse this by doing the said remedies. Study the example in Chart 4 carefully. That was a case where the remedy for reversal of image really required. Such reversals call for major shifts in personality and life view.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar Rath

http://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/>

Himanshu Mohan [himanshu_mohan]

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:58 AM

sohamsa

Arudha n Reversing Images : Sarbani ji

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudavaya||

Dear Sarbani ji,

Pranam.

This is regarding your write-up " Arudha and Maya " in JD-OCT/DEC 2006. I

could not exactly comprehend the concept of reversing images and the

usage of the table of lanets associated giving planets to be reversed,

planets causing reversal and deity.

Does this relate to prescribing remedies or deity to be worshipped for

spiritual growth or both? & how?

with regards,

Shri Krishnarpanamastu

Himanshu Mohan

Dear Swee,

I had CD-s with paper works. However, Sarbani suggested me to make cd-s with Mp-3s only, which is a very good suggestion.

Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa ; Zoran Radosavljevic

Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:00 PM

Re: SJC-Serbia recordings - Sarbani

Jaya JagannathaDear Sarbani,NamasteZoki told me he had them with him when we met in Dec., but was waiting to decide how much to charge for them. Unfortunately, I left the next morning and was under he impression that he had passed them over to you to duplicate them??Love,SweeOn 2/22/07 10:12 AM, "Sarbani Sarkar Rath" <sarbani (AT) (DOT) org>

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Himanshu,How I wish the recordings of the conference were available to all of you, but that is something SJC Serbia will never do despite their million promises. I explained this quite elaborately there, although I do not know how successfully! Arudha as explained is a constructed or a superimposed image on the real self, which may or may not positive. This superimposed image often becomes a part of our nature. just the way the mask can become the skin. We can reverse this by doing the said remedies. Study the example in Chart 4 carefully. That was a case where the remedy for reversal of image really required. Such reversals call for major shifts in personality and life view. Best Regards,Sarbani Sarkar Rathhttp://sarbani.com <http://sarbani.com/>

Himanshu Mohan [himanshu_mohan ] Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:58 AMsohamsa Subject: Arudha n Reversing Images : Sarbani ji||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudavaya||Dear Sarbani ji,Pranam.This is regarding your write-up "Arudha and Maya" in JD-OCT/DEC 2006. I could not exactly comprehend the concept of reversing images and the usage of the table of lanets associated giving planets to be reversed, planets causing reversal and deity.Does this relate to prescribing remedies or deity to be worshipped for spiritual growth or both? & how?with regards,Shri KrishnarpanamastuHimanshu Mohan