IndiaDivine.org

Sv: LESSON 14: Bhava Arudhas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I think i can answer this question;

A3 shows the maya associated around ones weapons.

3rd from AL shows the maya associated with how one uses uses these weapons or how ones courage is percieved.

So whilst the A3 shows the weapons in particular, 3rd from AL shows how ones courage is percieved to use these weapons.

One may have many spears on the walls of ones house, but never go into battle.

<<Is it possible to see how someone in particular sees you in relation to somematter? You may be very rich, and everyone may think you are rich, but your father may think that you are very poor. How can you see what your father thinks of your wealth?>>

Well ones fathers perception of oneself should be seen by combining the relation of Pitri Karak and the DhanaPada(A2). I'll leave this for the guru's to answer.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Ajit Krishnan

varahamihira

Wednesday, February 14, 2001 1:52 PM

Re: [sri Guru] Re: LESSON 14: Bhava Arudhas

OM vyam vyasadevaya namahDear Gurus and fellow students,Please correct my understanding once again.3rd house shows true valour which is unmanifest, and A3 will showcombat & weapons, which are the related to valour, but only exist inthis world.I have a question. What does 3rd from AL show? I know it shows howothers will perceive you, but there are a few possibilities. It could show how others perceive your combat & weapons.It could also show how others perceive your valour through your combat.Does it show both?Is it possible to see how someone in particular sees you in relation to somematter? You may be very rich, and everyone may think you are rich, but your father may think that you are very poor. How can you see what your father thinks of your wealth?> > I have a couple of other questions that have been bothering me for some> > time. Can you please clarify?Thank you for for these answers. I have to think about it some more.your sishya, ajit-- Ajit Krishnanajithttp://publish.uwo.ca/~ajitOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html