IndiaDivine.org

Reply to Ajit: LESSON 14: Bhava Arudhas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Ajit,

Let me comment on your query, but, do not take this as answers to your queries.

Illusion, perceptions are the terminalogies we use to explain the Arudha. However, when we want to ponder over the Arudha subject, we should think about the MAYA. Maya associated with a house is seen from the Arudha of the house. Now, what is Maya? In simple words we say it is illusion. Maya is a broad concept. When we believe 'wrong' is 'right' , that belief is Maya. How to distinguish which one is TRUE RIGHT and which one is FALSE RIGHT? The knowledge of wise and eternal truth can be obtained only by spiritual path.

Coming to the point. Who will win a battle? The TRUTH is, one who is valour, courage and brave will win. But, what is the maya here. Every body feels, the persons who has powerful weapons will win.

When Dhuriyodana and Arjuna went for Shri Krishna's help for battle. Dhuriyodhana - with MAYA - thought that Shri Krishna's army is powerful than Shri Krishna. But, what is the TRUTH, Shri Krishna is more powerful than the Army. Arjuna knew this TRUTH.

So, consider in this sense. Not exactly like how people perceive about a person, internal, external etc., These are the terms we use to explain Maya. So, please do not stick to these terms. Look at the point of view of Maya.

I request Gurus and others to correct me.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

ajit [ajit]Wednesday, February 14, 2001 3:52 PMvarahamihira Subject: Re: [sri Guru] Re: LESSON 14: Bhava Arudhas

OM vyam vyasadevaya namahDear Gurus and fellow students,Please correct my understanding once again.3rd house shows true valour which is unmanifest, and A3 will showcombat & weapons, which are the related to valour, but only exist inthis world.I have a question. What does 3rd from AL show? I know it shows howothers will perceive you, but there are a few possibilities. It could show how others perceive your combat & weapons.It could also show how others perceive your valour through your combat.Does it show both?Is it possible to see how someone in particular sees you in relation to somematter? You may be very rich, and everyone may think you are rich, but your father may think that you are very poor. How can you see what your father thinks of your wealth?> > I have a couple of other questions that have been bothering me for some> > time. Can you please clarify?Thank you for for these answers. I have to think about it some more.your sishya, ajit-- Ajit Krishnanajithttp://publish.uwo.ca/~ajitOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html