IndiaDivine.org

Exercise request: LESSON 14: Bhava Arudhas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Narasimah,

I am glad you feel that way.Giving fine knowledge to anyone indiscriminately may be wrong. But, when there is a worthy student, we should give him/her everything we have. I found that more knowledge and insight comes to me as I share what I know with others.

It is true. The only wealth, when dispensed accumulates in both ends is the knowledge. If we have x amount of knowledge in a subject and if we give it to somebody, immediately after given the quantity of knowledge in the subject will be (a) for the giver it will be x+a and (b) for the receiver it will be x+b.

But, our modern age education system is not operating in this way, it is other way.

However, my request on behalf of other students to you and to other gurus, to give us more exercises as you have given in the Arudha lesson.

1. It need not necessary that it should be part of a lesson. You might might be seeing many charts in a day. So, whenever possible, you can give the exercises as puzzle, with some hints on the tools used.

2. These exercises makes our mind work hard. I know, your book contains more examples and exercises, but, when we discuss it here more points are evolved.

3. When we do more exercises here, it may eliminate the shyness of our students in responding.

This request, is not only to you, but to all the Gurus.

Thanks

Your sisya

Solai Kannan