IndiaDivine.org

Lesson 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Gurus and Members

I have one question in this Lesson. Where we can use our knowledge about Drisya and Adrisya signs?

Answers.

1. Why do the five planets have lordship of two houses whereas the luminaries have ownership of one house only?

The luminaries have ownership of one house and of one half of Zodiac (Ayana or six houses). I can't find answer why they have ownership of one house only.

2. Determine the ayana of the planets in the horoscope of a native born on 7th August 1963 at 9:15 PM IST at 21N28, 84E01 (Sambalpur India)

In Figure 7 from Lesson 3 Rahu and Ketu are in different degrees (7º and 20º), therefore I calculate the positions of Grahas by JHL. They are different from positions in Figure 7 from Lesson 3, but Ayanas are the same. Fig. 7

All Grahas above green line are in Uttarayana i.e.

Ascdt 14 Pi 09 Uttarayana

Sun 21 Cn 04 Uttarayana

Moon 19 Aq 58 UttarayanaMars 13 Vi 40 Dakshinayana

Mercury 13 Le 22 Dakshinayana

Jupiter 26 Pi 08 UttarayanaVenus 14 Cn 55 UttarayanaSaturn ® 26 Cp 50 Dakshinayana

Rahu 25 Ge 45 UttarayanaKetu 25 Sg 45 Dakshinayana

3. Determine the Ayana of the Moon in your horoscope and also the days after your birth when the Moon changed the ayana.

In my horoscope Moon is in 4 Aq 50 - Uttarayana. Moon changed ayana after 12.5 days from my birth i.e. 24.12.1953 19:16.

4. Attempt to explain the Mantra given inside the Bha Chakra.

I didn't learn Sanskrit, unfortunately. I know only that the first letter is OM. Also I see that the Mantras in Figure 3C and Figure 5 are different. Probably, Mantras related to the fundamental division of the Bha-Chakra into four parts.

Figure 3C: SURYA CHAKRA Eastern System Figure 5: Surya Chakra

5. Derive the order of the weekdays from the order of the seven Dwipa. Is there any correlation between the speed of the planets and the seven Hora’s?

Order of seven Dwipas is Chandra, Budha, Sukra, Surya, Mangala, Guru and Shani Dwipa,i.e. from fastest to slowest Grahas.

Order of seven Horas is reversed.

Shani, Guru, Mangala, Surya, Sukra, Budha,Chandra, i.e. from slowest to fastest.

Or from Surya - Surya, Sukra, Budha,Chandra, Shani, Guru, Mangala.

24 Horas = 3x7 + 3, i.e. next Hora, from which begin next day, will be 4th. It give the order of weekdays.

1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4.

Surya,Sukra,Budha,Chandra,Shani,Guru,Mangala,Surya,Sukra,Budha, ...

| | | |

V V V V

Surya, Chandra, Mangala, Budha, Guru, Sukra, Shani - order of weekdays.

6. What are the Drisya and Adrisya signs? What do they imply?

Drisya Rasi is the signs from the 7th house to the 12th house, they are visible (placed above horizon).

Adrisya Rasi is the signs from the 1st house to the 6th house, they are invisible (placed below horizon).

But in fact, 1st and 7th are visible partially.

With regards,

Youri Busse