IndiaDivine.org

Sv: [Jaya Jagannath] ??????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Karu, Namaste.

I'll take a go.

+ Rasi +

The person was running Vimshottari Dasa of Mars-Venus-Saturn.

Taking Mars' position as lagna, Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th therebye being a strong Maraka.

Its posited in 3rd from Mars, with exalted Rahu. Such a combination can produce fatal accidents through short journeys.

Mars is fortunately conjoined the Kesari Yoga in Aries, and forms a Mahapurush Ruchak Yoga, for its dasa therebye protecting the native throughout the Dasa(i.e. reckoned from Mars).

Venus is the natural indicator of Vehicles, and in an airy sign and aspected by Ketu, can produce flight. But Venus' retrogade may indicate that the vehicle was unharmed, whilst he actually died for a short moment(Venus lords Mrityu Pada), or atleast had a near death experience.

Saturn is lord of 10th and 11th house and is placed in 11th, in own sign Aqua. This falls in 3rd from lagna, indicating short travel, 7th from Arudha Lagna indicating business. And the position from mars also supports business travel.

+ Trimsamsa +

Mars is in 11th from trimsamsa lagna and aspects the 3rd house containing Rahu and Ketu.

Venus and Saturn are in lagna conjoining Moon, showing the chance of evils appearning in their dasa's. As Jupiter is lagna lord and aspects the Lagna, the natives life is protected.

Saturn lords 3rd house, Moon lords 8th as Venus lords 11th. This shows accident during short journey that might set back/end business(11th is 2nd from 10th).

The nature of the accident is seen from Venus and Saturns conjunction with the 8th lord, which promotes accident through vehicles(Venus), and short journey(3rd lord), between destinations(dual sign).

+ transits +

on 15th Oct 2000, Saturn and Jupiter were retrogade in 6th from Lagna, indicating obstacles in short distance travel, and achieving daily needs.

Sun transited 2nd from Arudha Lagna which shows threat to life, whilst Rahu and Ketu have returned to their respective positions.

+ Conclussion +

So my guess is that the Native barely avoided an accident during a short business trip, in the North-east direction(Venus). Dual signs indicate the place, as being between destinations, i.e. during voyage.

Awaiting the answer eagerly..

Best wishes, Visti.