IndiaDivine.org

Sv: [Jaya Jagannath] Dasa effects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste.

There is a slight misunderstanding in the bellow lines.

Take the Maha Dasa of Mars.. now Mars is aspected by Jupiter which is in its 2nd drekkana, so the effects of Jupiter in Mars Maha Dasa will come in the middle of Mars Maha Dasa.

i.e. That aspecting planets will give their results in their respective drekkanas.

Thats what i meant by the bellow lines.

I've only seen this work in some cases, where in others i couldn't explain this.

Your guidance is well appreciated.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Thursday, March 15, 2001 7:55 PM

Re: [Jaya Jagannath] Dasa effects

Dear Visti,Kindly clarify with an example. What qualitative difference will the aspectof jupiter make on say Mars, if mars is in the first, second or thirddrekkana, and what is the source of this knowledge?Best WishesSanjay Rath-Visti Larsen <vlarsen<varahamihira >Wednesday, March 14, 2001 5:28 AMSv: [Jaya Jagannath] Dasa effectsNamasteI've been experimenting with this technique, and i can tell you that its forall levels of Dasa's.But one must keep very close scrutiny.1. The position of the Graha will bring its effects in the various Drekkanasof a sign.2. This applies to all levels of Dasa.You must also keep planets that aspect in mind, as their drekkana positionwill also have influence.i.e. if Venus aspects the Maha Dasa lord, and is potent to bring an event,it will manifest in the drekkana position of Venus, not the Maha Dasa lord,yet will happen in the same Maha Dasa.I was about to give some predictions using my chart which seems to work wellwith Vimshottari Dasa, but decided to experiment with some variations at thetime, to see if they also could explain it.Also check out the Lessons, the one on Vimshottari Dasa should beinteresting in this regard.Best wishes, Visti.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html