IndiaDivine.org

Sv: [Jaya Jagannath] FOREIGN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste.

Yes the indications of short, medium and far travel still hold, yet you must use them wisely with the appropriate dasa's.

You've judged Rasi chart alone for these travels.. this is hardly worth a thought.

Check your Jupiter in Chathurthamsa(D-4), for moving home.

Check your Jupiter in Dasamsa(D-10) for traveling in job matters.

And Jupiter in Shodasamsa(D-16) for traveling on hollidays and other luxuries.

Also instead of using Vimshottari Dasa's try Narayana Dasa's and see the indications again.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Nimmi Ragavan

varahamihira

Friday, March 23, 2001 8:44 PM

Re: [Jaya Jagannath] Re: FOREIGN

If I may comment - I moved overseas during the dasa of Jupiter which is inthe 12th house in a fixed sign. From Sri Lanka to Australia - this wasquite a distance. Jup rules the 7th and is placed in the 12th.(alternatively, as my ascendant is on the edge, Jup rules the 6th and 9th).During Jupiter dasa, I travelled to UK, USA, Canada for work (Jup rules the10th). So a fixed sign may not necessarily imply short distance travel. Ihave only venus and ketu in movable signs, and the move did not happen ineither of their periods or sub-periods.-<lostinmotion<varahamihira >Friday, March 23, 2001 6:23 PM[Jaya Jagannath] Re: FOREIGN>> Hello Solai Kannnan,>> I have read that fixed sign in the 9th, 12th indicate travelling> closer to home or within country, whereas moveable signs far away,> and dual inbetween.>> Moveable signs give the most distant travel, as do planets placed in> these houses when they own moveable signs. Association of Saturn in> these houses also increases travel distance.>> If the ascendant is in a moveable sign and the ascendant lord in a> moveable sign, then this also indicates travel.>> Satyacharya gives the 7th for foreign travel. The 9th and 12th are> standard travel houses, 3rd for short distance movements. Parsara> gives the 10th house for living in foreign places, and Jataka> Parijata gives the first house for residence abroad.>> Regards,>> Alex J>> varahamihira, "Solai Kannan" <solai@t...> wrote:> > OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH> > JAYA JAGANNATHA> >> > Pranam Gurudeva and friends> >> > We know that certain factors indicate moving to foreign places,> like the 9th> > & 12th signs and lords etc.> > In this regard I have some doubts, please clarify.> >> > 1.Does that foreign or far away places include the far away places> within> > the country. Say, in India, should we consider moving from Kerala to> > Kolkatta as a foreign travel indication?> >> > 2. Should we consider the 'foreign activities' from the place of> birth or> > from the native place. Say for example, a person moves from India> to USA and> > stays there for a year and during that period his wife delivers a> baby in> > USA and then the whole family is returned to India. Now, for the> baby, any> > thing related to 'foreign' should be considered from India or USA?> >> > 3. A person moves to a foreign country as indicated by a dasa of> say 12th> > lord. Then, after wards, whether, any indication of foreign travel> has to be> > considered from the native place or from the place of residence.> >> > Kindly, clarify these doubts.> >> > Thanks> > Your sisya> > Solai Kannan>>>> OM TAT SAT> Archive: varahamihira> Info: varahamihira/info.html>>>