IndiaDivine.org

Varshaphala's Varsheshwara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jaya jagannath,

Namasthe Frank,

I assume that this is not answered.

>Namaste,>can I get some guidence on calculating the Varheshwara ( or>Lord of the year) for Varshaphala ( solar return or annual>chart).>I know the components used and have questions on 4 and 5>below:>1. Munthesh

The lord of the sign, which muntha is in.>2. Natal Lagna Lord

Lord of the natal lagana>3. Varsha Lagna Lord

Lord of the Varsha lagna>4. Tri-Rasi Pati - I do not understand how to perform this>calculation.... help is needed on this component.>Question: what is the definintion of this and how is it>calculated?

This is depending on the lagna of the annual chart and the Varshapravesha; weather occur in day or night. Plrease reffer following chart.

Varsha lagna Tri-Rashi pathi for Varshapravesh in,

Day time Night time

Aries Sun jupiter

2 Venus Moon

3 Saturn Mercury

4 Venus Mars

5 Jupiter Sun

6 Moon Venus

7 Mercury Saturn

8 Mars Venus

9 Saturn Saturn

10 Mars Mars

11 Jupiter Jupiter

12 Moon Moon

>5. Din-Ratri Pati - I understand that it's the lord of the>rasi of the Tri-Rasi Pati and is different for day birth and>for night births.>Question: Can some one define the words and their>significance ?Dina rasi pathi is lord of the sun sign for Varshapravesh in Day time or varshapravesh in night time, lord of the Moon sign.>Once the 5 ( Panchadhikaris) are identified the>Varsheshwara is as follows:>a. Identify which Graha aspect's the Varsha Lagna

Identify the graha who is stronger and aspect lagna.

Hope it is cleared,

karu>b. If more than one Graha aspects the Varsha Lagna then>choose the one with the with the greatest Panchavargiya>strength>>reference: THe book I am using for this: Varshaphala or>Annual Horoscope by Sumeet Chugh>>Thanks for your help here.>Frank In Austin