IndiaDivine.org

Saptamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Gurudeva and friends,

Attached is a male native's chart. His birth time is not corrected. But, we know as per his original Jatakam, it is around 11.00 PM.

He has already got one girl. As per his Saptamsa, where 5 planets are exalted, Moon is in Leo, male sign. Only planet for female possibility is Saturn in Taurus. We can also consider Mercury placed in Virgo as its Moolatrikona (instead of exaltation) and can consider for Female child.

So, the possibilities of 1st girl's lagna in Saptamsa can be Capricorn, Gemini or Virgo.

I checked with his parents and they confirmed that there cannot be a variation of 10-15 minutes in the birth time. But, even if we take 30 minutes variation on either side, the Saptamsa lagna ranges between Capricorn and Taurus (between the birthtime 10.30 and 11.30)

1.Capricorn - The Even sign - so reverse count - 1st child lagna is Virgo, Mercury placed in Virgo, so female child. The second child's lagna is Cancer and Moon is placed in Leo, a male sign and aspected by 3 more male planets. Hence, the second child must be male. (If we do not consider the odd/even and count directly, 1st child lagna is Ta. - Lord in male Pi, exalted - 1st child must be male)

2.Aquarius - 5th Lord Mercury can give the female. Second child is from Leo - the male lord Sun is exalted. So, the 2nd one must be a male.

3.Pisces - Even sign - reverse count - Lord Mars is Exalted and conjoined Male Rahu. This is also ruled out. (If we consider direct count - fifth lord Moon's placement represents male planet.)

4.Aries- 5th lord Sun - Exalted - This is also ruled out.

5.Taurus - reverse count - 5th lord Saturn in a female sign. Then the second child is represented by Mars. So, Male child.

Because, of these calculations and the predominant Male nature of Saptamsa, I thought the second child will be Male.

But, today they did the scan and it is a female.

So, where is the mistake. The mistake is in Scorpio. I should have considered Ketu as the lord and conjoined the Retro Jupiter gives female because of its retro nature. Hence, the Saptamsa lagna must be Pisces. So, the 5th lord Ketu gave female and the 7th lord Mercury will give the female.

Timing:- First child was born during Sat-Merc. Saturn has argala on the Saptamsa Lagnesh Jupiter and Mercury is the third lord from the child's lagna of Scorpio.

Second child is expected in August, dasa running is Sat-Ven. Venus aspects the Second child's lagna and lord.

(I didn't consider the Taurus, because of the Retro of Saturn, which may give male)

Am I correct in the mistake and correction?

Thanks

Solai Kannan