IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Hare Rama Krishna] Namaste

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gopal,

Everybody in the list attaches a jhd file (saved with Jagannath Hora Lite) so that the botheration about data entry is over. Please do so. Basics are always welcome. Try answering why Jyotish desire now??

Regards

Sanjay Rath

sentto-1303387-4427-995565413-srath=vsnl.com (AT) returns (DOT) [sentto-1303387-4427-995565413-srath=vsnl.com (AT) returns (DOT) ]On Behalf Of Gopal Krishan DodaThursday, July 19, 2001 9:27 PMvarahamihira Subject: [Hare Rama Krishna] Namaste

Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaya

Namaste Narasimhaji,Thanks for accepting me as your sisya. I'll try my best to come upto as per your expections. I send one mail few days before also, but it seems that has gone to Sanjayji's account only. I also want to introduce myself with all the Jyotish Guru's of SJVC and other members, so I'm sending this mail to group address.

Although I've been learning astrology from the last 1and a 1/2 year, it seems I need some more time to make my fundamentals strong. So, I've started BPHS, Vedic astrology - an integrated approach (by Narasimhaji). So, you can accept fundamentals questions from me for some time. I've started reading older mails from this group and SJVC group also and storing them for future purpose.

My birth particulars are:DOB - 29th Feb., 1976TOB - 10:20 AMPOB - Sonipat (Haryana) IndiaLong. - 77 E 7Lat. - 29 N 0Gopal Krishan Dodakrishanfriend

Om Tat SatOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaya

Namaste Narasimhaji and Sanjayji,

I'm attaching my birth particulars as .jhd file. As far as Jyotish is concerned, there're number of reasons for me to start leaning this divine knowledge.

I was interested in knowing about God since childhood. But I was not getting the proper path. About 2 - 2 1/2 years back, my uncle told me about theory of karma from ShriBhagvadGita. That makes me interested in it. He was learning astrology also at that time and he told me the power of astrology - prasna, muhurta, medical astrology and so on.

In a small city like Sonipat, as far as I know, I can not find any astrologer who uses it beyond some fixed purposes like marriage muhurta, selecting the initial alphabet for name when a new baby is born, and like that. Most of them make money by "using" (or rather I should say misusing) certain fixed words like "Saturn, sadhe-sati, Rahu, Ketu, Mangal". They always treat them like the most malefic power that God has ever created. There is lack of awareness here regarding the power of astrology. Same is the case with Vaastu-consultants.

Also, I find that Veda, Puran, Upnishad, Ramayan, Mahabharat, ShriBhagvadGita are like pearls and astrology can be one of the thread to collect them and make a garland of knowledge which can be useful for solving problems of others.

All such reasons attracted me or provoked me or forced me, whatever is the reason, to start learning astrology. I hope one day, with the blessings of Lord Vishnu and my Guru Narasimhaji, I'll be able to learn it and use it for the benefit of mankind.

Om Tat Sat

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Friday, July 20, 2001 11:49 AM

RE: [Hare Rama Krishna] Namaste

Dear Gopal,

Everybody in the list attaches a jhd file (saved with Jagannath Hora Lite) so that the botheration about data entry is over. Please do so. Basics are always welcome. Try answering why Jyotish desire now??

Regards

Sanjay Rath