IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Hare Rama Krishna] qurie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste,

And with regard to Narayan Dasa Sameer, look to the SJVC web site and go through the Jyotish News section.

There is a wealth of Knowledge there.... I am re-reading this article as we speak. The January issue ( 2000, last year)

has a great article on Rasi Dasa's by Sanjay.

Also I am sure you are aware of all the files varahamihira you can review..

this is excellent information and is equal in value to gold. I assume Sameer you are now part of the group?

if so , let me know and I will pass some files to you directly that you may find useful.

Regards,

ashsam73 [ashsam73] Sunday, July 22, 2001 7:42 AMvarahamihira Subject: [Hare Rama Krishna] Re: qurieDear Sameer,Narasimha is working on an advanced version of JHL which would be a commercial version. It should be released in about October 2001 time frame. It will have a lot of Dasas including Narayana dasa.In the mean time, you can go through the Archives and learn to compute Narayana dasa and various other dasa on you own. It always helps. In that way you will learn a lot of philosophy behind all these dasa.Hope that helps.Cheers !!!Ashps: Please include your name at the ending of your email just as a matter of courtesy for the benefit of all.varahamihira, sameer mathur <sameermathur22> wrote:> Dear Sir,after down loading Rasi Dasa Software I can> only do Vimshotri Dasa calculations.I am not able to> work on NARAYAN DASA or on any other part of the> software.Please GUIDE. > > __________> > For regular News updates go to http://in.news.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database