IndiaDivine.org

Rahu and Ketu - Dristi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM GURAVE NAMAHDear Visti & Frank,

Also: Sat Siri Kindly note the contents of this letter:

The drishti or sight is based on the 'desires' of the conscious mind. This is the basis of Graha drishti. Sometimes the aspect of Saturn or another evil planet can cause Paapa Drishti and for this we have various remedial measures for removing the evils. This can also indicate the anger of someone or a silent hate like Mars or Saturn respectively. Desire is seen from Graha drishti. As explained in a recent lesson, the seventh house is the seat of the desires of the heart. That is why all the planets have an aspect on the seventh house i.e. they have conscious desires in the mind that they wish to achieve. Ketu being the Moksha Karaka does not have a head and hence, cannot see. In other words, Ketu does not have Graha Drishti or cannot have desires. Unless Ketu has this peculiar ability of NO-GRAHA DRISHTI, how can it qualify as the Moksha Karaka? Unless the desires are fully removed, there can be no Moksha. That is why all the eight planets from Sun to Rahu have drishti and hence also qualify as the Chara Karaka. Ketu who does not have Graha drishti, fails to qualify as a Chara Karaka. We know that the Chara Karakas represent animate souls in this planet. So, if a soul has got Moksha, what is it doing out here?? That is also the reson for removing Ketu from the list of Chara Karaka.

Now after having determined that the Graha have Drishti on the seventh house (except Ketu), we then go on to define special aspects... I have done this. In case the class needs this again, I can oblige.

Rasi Drishti is the aspect of the signs. It indicates a permanent relationship or Yoga of planets/signs by "being in these houses/ signs". This is sure to happen.

With Best Regards,Sanjay Rath

-

Visti Larsen

varahamihira

Saturday, July 21, 2001 5:47 PM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Rahu and Ketu - Dristi

Dear Frank.

Yes those are the 'dristi's', we seem to have accepted.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

fschmidt

varahamihira

Saturday, July 21, 2001 1:58 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Rahu and Ketu - Dristi

Namaste,this was a previous post... can someone confirm my understanding below. Please adjust my thinking accordingly.prananms,> > I want to confirm and understand the various dristi's of Rahu and> Ketu:> 1. Rahu -> a. Graha Dristi on the 5th, 7th 9th therefrom and also on the 12th in> reverse or anti-zodiac...this then equals the 2nd house> from Rahu.> b. Rasi Dristi - based upon the ruled for movable, fixed and dual signs.> > 2. Ketu -> a. Graha Dristi: since it does not have an upper half, it cannot cast> its glare on other houses, hense will give dristi to only> give dristi to grahas in conjunction ( same house)> b. Rasi Drisi - based upon the rules for movable, fixed and dual signs.> > Have I missed anything... is there other combinations I have not> considered?> > Frank In Austin> * fschmidt@a...OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database