IndiaDivine.org

[Hare Rama Krishna] site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay,

The links on the upper part are not working, such as home, articles

etc..

Do let me know on the list(I am receiving the mails from the list regularly)

whether you received my private mails.

Thanks

Zoran

Sanjay Rath wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

----

Dear Jyotisha,please visit

http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/

and tell me if the links are working. I shall try to make this as elaborate

as possible a site containing works related to Jyotish.

With Best Wishes,

Sanjay Rath

OM TAT SAT

Archive: varahamihira

Files: varahamihira

varahamihira/database

Jaya Jagannatha!

Dear Sanjay,

Pranams.

Can I make a suggestion for web sites and also pictures used in the articles,etc.? Any thing that it is dark colored like in a picture,etc uses a lot of ink when it is printed , in addition sometimes it is hard to read the header, because it is lost in the darkness. I dont know about the others but I print out practically everything so that i can carry it with me and study. The ink cartredges cost $30.00US dollars. i go through a lot but think it is still worth it -but it is just a thought- I was going to mention it to Sarat but never got around to it. I very much like the pictures on JN etc on my computer screen but to print uses a lot of ink. Maybe there is another way to do it and still have pictures,etc.Please try printing out your new site page and see what I mean. Other than that- I really appreciate that there is so much variety of articles,authors, available. I go back and reread them . hopefully Gauranga will write more too -he has a natural propensity to write.

Thank-you for all your devotion to teach us Jyotisha,

Lakshmi

P.S. The link for Dinanatha on the guru list seems to not be working so I was unable to forward our comment regarding not working links. yesterday I was able to get through on some links but not others on the SJVC-USA and Jyotisha Class tutorials,etc

-

Sanjay Rath

Vedic-Astrology (AT) (DOT) Com ; Varahamihira

Saturday, August 25, 2001 6:54 AM

[Hare Rama Krishna] site

Om Gurave Namah----Dear Jyotisha,

please visit http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/ and tell me if the links are working. I shall try to make this as elaborate as possible a site containing works related to Jyotish.With Best Wishes,Sanjay Rath

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Namaste Sanjay...

re: the site, if you are looking for feedback...

1. Visuals: I like the look and feel of the site ( color combinations, etc)

2.Performance: I have a cable modem, yet find the site takes time to load...perhpaps its due to the work that this still being done on the site while people try to access it.

3. Content: as usual the knowlege is excellent.

4. Additional ads that come with the site.. that is of little value and could be dropped all together e.g. ad banners at the top of the page.

hope this helps?

Laksmi (Lynne Kary) [laksmi_k] Saturday, August 25, 2001 7:32 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] site

Jaya Jagannatha!

Dear Sanjay,

Pranams.

Can I make a suggestion for web sites and also pictures used in the articles,etc.? Any thing that it is dark colored like in a picture,etc uses a lot of ink when it is printed , in addition sometimes it is hard to read the header, because it is lost in the darkness. I dont know about the others but I print out practically everything so that i can carry it with me and study. The ink cartredges cost $30.00US dollars. i go through a lot but think it is still worth it -but it is just a thought- I was going to mention it to Sarat but never got around to it. I very much like the pictures on JN etc on my computer screen but to print uses a lot of ink. Maybe there is another way to do it and still have pictures,etc.Please try printing out your new site page and see what I mean. Other than that- I really appreciate that there is so much variety of articles,authors, available. I go back and reread them . hopefully Gauranga will write more too -he has a natural propensity to write.

Thank-you for all your devotion to teach us Jyotisha,

Lakshmi

P.S. The link for Dinanatha on the guru list seems to not be working so I was unable to forward our comment regarding not working links. yesterday I was able to get through on some links but not others on the SJVC-USA and Jyotisha Class tutorials,etc

-

Sanjay Rath

[Hare Rama Krishna] site

please visit http://sanjayrath.tripod.com/ and tell me if the links are working. I shall try to make this as elaborate as possible a site containing works related to Jyotish.With Best Wishes,Sanjay Rath

Namaste,

Everything opens however, as to be expected, some sections do not yet have content. However, what content is there is just fine and best of all, gives food for thought in many cases.

Blessing to you and your family for the time and energy you spend in the process of enlightening all who will but listen.

Phyl

-

Sanjay Rath

[Hare Rama Krishna] site