IndiaDivine.org

[Hare Rama Krishna] Deafness Assesment.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha.

Regarding Saturn vs Ketu. Please elaborate. I took the 10th sign from Moola trikona-Aqua to be enimical towards saturn?

Best wishes, Visti.

-

pvr

varahamihira

Sunday, August 26, 2001 2:52 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Deafness Assesment.

My dear Visti,One small additional point:Sanjay taught that malefics occupying or aspecting the 10th house (9th house of protection from the 2nd house of eyes) impair vision. Similarly, he told me, malefics occupying or aspecting the 11th house (9th house of protection from the 3rd house of ears) impair hearing. Here the 11th house seems to have rasi aspects of quite a few malefics, including nodes.Check A6 in D-30 in Gemini (3rd sign) too. Sanjay taught the importance of the sign containing A6 in D-30 in an old article!BTW, Saturn goes along fine with Ketu. Ketu is not Saturn's worst enemy as you said.May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha> Dear List.> > Heres my view/attempt of the chart given.> > Date of Birth: June 25, 1983> Time of Birth: 7:15:00 pm> Time Zone of Birth: 2:00 East of GMT> Longitude of Birth: 7 E 43> Latitude of Birth: 50 N 06> +----------------------+> | | | | Rah Mar |> | | | | |> | | GL | Mer | Glk |> | | | | |> | | | | Sun Mnd |> |-------------|---------------------------|-------------|> | | | |> | | | |> | | | Ven |> | | | |> | | | |> |-------------| R A S I |-------------|> | | | |> | | | |> | BL | | HL |> | | | |> | | | |> |-------------|---------------------------|-------------|> | | | | |> | Ket | JupR | | |> | | | SatR | |> | Moo | Asc | | |> | | | | |> +----------------------+> > Considering that she was born deaf, and had never been exposed to the> surroundings that could have caused her deafness (visible signs), the 3rd> house should show some clear affliction.> > The 3rd from Lagna is Capricorn. Saturns worst enemy is Ketu and Mars.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Namaste Narasimha,

With regard to 9th as protection from any one rasi, we speak of trikona positions, ruled or influenced by Sri Lakshmi.

Sri Lakshmi brings well being and prosperity, yet I would think that protection and sustenance would come from SriVishnu, and hence quadrants from a rasi.

Can you comment on this?

! Shanti, Shanti Shanti Frank in Austin , Fschmidt

Visti Larsen [vlarsen] Sunday, August 26, 2001 6:55 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Deafness Assesment.

Dear Narasimha.

Regarding Saturn vs Ketu. Please elaborate. I took the 10th sign from Moola trikona-Aqua to be enimical towards saturn?

Best wishes, Visti.

-

pvr

varahamihira

Sunday, August 26, 2001 2:52 PM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Deafness Assesment.

My dear Visti,One small additional point:Sanjay taught that malefics occupying or aspecting the 10th house (9th house of protection from the 2nd house of eyes) impair vision. Similarly, he told me, malefics occupying or aspecting the 11th house (9th house of protection from the 3rd house of ears) impair hearing. Here the 11th house seems to have rasi aspects of quite a few malefics, including nodes.Check A6 in D-30 in Gemini (3rd sign) too. Sanjay taught the importance of the sign containing A6 in D-30 in an old article!BTW, Saturn goes along fine with Ketu. Ketu is not Saturn's worst enemy as you said.May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha> Dear List.> > Heres my view/attempt of the chart given.> > Date of Birth: June 25, 1983> Time of Birth: 7:15:00 pm> Time Zone of Birth: 2:00 East of GMT> Longitude of Birth: 7 E 43> Latitude of Birth: 50 N 06> +----------------------+> | | | | Rah Mar |> | | | | |> | | GL | Mer | Glk |> | | | | |> | | | | Sun Mnd |> |-------------|---------------------------|-------------|> | | | |> | | | |> | | | Ven |> | | | |> | | | |> |-------------| R A S I |-------------|> | | | |> | | | |> | BL | | HL |> | | | |> | | | |> |-------------|---------------------------|-------------|> | | | | |> | Ket | JupR | | |> | | | SatR | |> | Moo | Asc | | |> | | | | |> +----------------------+> > Considering that she was born deaf, and had never been exposed to the> surroundings that could have caused her deafness (visible signs), the 3rd> house should show some clear affliction.> > The 3rd from Lagna is Capricorn. Saturns worst enemy is Ketu and Mars.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database