IndiaDivine.org

Welcome to vedic astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah----Dear Henry,

Please visit my website at http://sanjayrath.tripod.com and see some of my articles where I have made so many predictions and none of them have failed. Just because a prediction has failed does not make the system wrong. Vedic Astrology has survived since the times of Parasara and will live on so long as this planet exists. Other systems have come and gone. Truth alone survives. As regards the Ayanamsa, I have had my reservations and will only say that the approximation used, whether in KP or in Lahiri is not what perfectionists are looking for.

Bombshell or no bombshell, I hope you write a book that shall share your knowledge instead of being like so many other stuff that end up criticising others and cannot survive beyond a season.

Who is KSK?With Best Wishes,Sanjay Rath

- Henry

Sanjay Rath

Sunday, August 26, 2001 5:43 AM

Re: Welcome to vedic astrology

Dear sanjay, plase call me Henry( is wrong,) Istarted with tropical 40 years ago and after 10 yearsswitched to Vedic and 20 years ago found KP which ihave used ,studied and researched since.Refer my website: PlutoPredicts.comand read some of my successful predictions. i see noneed to use traditional vedic I share KSK's feelings.Most vedic astrologers predicted Gore to win includingsome well known names that i will not mention!!!Likewise in the previous election, even Raman'sdaughter could not predict that Clinton would win.taditional astrologers do not use KP ayaanamsa which ihave *proved*correct and my article has been published and no onecan refute it.because of irrefutable and indisputable proof.Your remark about KSK is not correct. He used Constellational Astrology because itworks and is logical and methodical.Traditional vedic is mess.I too am writing a book on Traditional vedic and KP.It will be a bombshell!I find the more these astrologers research (like RHand, etc) and translate and pontificate the less theycan predict which was the original reaso forastrology. PREDICTION.It is almost impossible to find an astrologer that canand will predict with success. Some KP astrologerscan if they can find an accurate computer program ofthe planets and cusps and use the correct ayanamsa andnodes,etc.regards, Henry?PLUTOMake international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Messengerhttp://phonecard./