IndiaDivine.org

Vipareeta Rajyoga Application

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Jai Rama Jai Jai Rama

Namaste,

Appling the knowledge for Vipareeta Rajyoga , per Sanjayji 's instuctions: "The important condition for the fructification of this Rajyoga is that the planets involved should either (a) be weak by placement in a Dusthana (evil houses 3rd, 6th, 8th & 12th ) or in debility in Rasi/Navamsa OR (b) be very strong in Kendra/Trikona and simultaneously transfer the power to the Lord of Lagna (or Atmakaraka) by conjunction or aspect. Unless this transfer of the power of the VRY occurs, the native himself may not rise but will benefit due to the rise of another person. The results of the situations of VRY in the two cases is grossly different. In the first case, the native rises due to the death/ downfall of an enemy whereas in the latter situation the native rises after the death/downfall of an ally or friend. The significations of the planets conjoining the VRY maybe destroyed in this process."

Is my application of this correct for the following Chart...

Rasi chart and Navamasa chart below:

1. Mercury rules 8th house Dustana, in Rasi chart

2. Venus rules 12th house Dustana, in Rasi chart

3. Both are placed in debilitation in Navamsa chart i.e. Mercury in Pisces and Venus in VIrgo, yet not conjunct.

Can I still apply VRY due to rasi and graha dristi? Is my assessment correct?

+----------------------+| | | | || | | Moo | || | Jup | | || | | HL | || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | Glk Sun || | | || | | Ven Mnd || | | || | | Mer Ket ||-------------| R A S I |-------------|| | | || | | || Rah | | || | | || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || | | GL | || BL | Asc | | Sat || | | Mar | || | | | |+----------------------+

+----------------------+| | | | || Mer | | Moo | || | | | || Ket | | Sat | || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | Glk || Mar | | || | | Sun || | | ||-------------| N A V A M S A |-------------|| | | || | | || | | BL || | | || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || | Jup | | HL Ven || | | Mnd | || | GL | | Asc Rah || | | | |+----------------------+

! Shanti, Shanti Shanti Frank in Austin , Fschmidt