IndiaDivine.org

The list of Guru's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Mr.Vikas,

1.This is a restricted list. So, once you are admitted in the Varahamihira list means, you are one of the Sisyas of SJVC. So, no need to worry of acceptance.

2. If you do not have an individual guru, please select one of the Gurus, given by Our Gurudeva in the bottom and ask them to accept you as their sisya.

3.This is a Gurukulam, So, you need not afraid or ashamed of any thing. You are totally free to ask any questions related to Jyotish. Depending on the availability of the time, the Gurus will respond to your questions.

4. You can visit the file sections of Varahamihira e-group site and you can download many files and lessons. You can start attempt those lessons. Meanwhile, any new lesson is forwarded, you can attempt them also. You need not worry about your level and depth of knowledge; and the correctness of the answers. While you are trying to attempt those lessons, you will acquire more knowledge, that is what important.

Thanks

Solai Kannan

srivastav vikas [vikas_shri]Saturday, September 29, 2001 9:55 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] The list of Guru's

Om Gurave namah----------------Respected gurujan And Fellow jyotishaI was admitted in this class but somehow i lost thefirst mail i received.i dont Know if i have beenaccepted as a sisya or not.I am at loss.earlier I wasashamed of my fault and did not had courage to askabout it.How i may know that i have been accepted as asisya?I humbly request for pardon from gurus for myfault and with prayer in my heart i request for theirguidance in finding my Guru. - Vikas Srivastav --- Sanjay Rath <srath wrote:> > Om Gurave Namah>--------------------------> Dear Jyotisha,> those of you who do not have Jyotish Guru's as yet,> do take a moment off and> write personally to any of the following. In case> you do not get a response,> please contact me.> aboutyou Phyll Chubb> acyuta Dinanath Das> ahimsa Zoran> Bpfeeley Brendan Feeley> gauranga Gauranga Prabhu> pearls Pearl finn> pvr PVR Narasimha rao> rkoch Robert Koch> saratj2001 J sarat Chander> satsiri Dr sat siri Khalsa> solai solai kannan> srath sanjay Rath> yasomati Yasomatinandana Das> > Guru's are requested to allow the light of Jyotish> to pass to the next> generation. Do not say no unless you have a very> solid ground please. Rise> today to do the work of the Guru's.> Best Wishes> Sanjay Rath> > Listen to your Mail messages from any phone.http://phone.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database