IndiaDivine.org

Lesson - comments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah--------------------------Dear Jyotisha,

The following is my assessment of the mails received on the lessons:

Hari: Lesson#3 attempt.

A1) while you have been able to identify the first reason for division of the Bha Chakra into two parts, the other answers are not satisfactory. Why Cancer and Leo for the luminaries and the others for he other planets? try again.

A2) Ayana does not refer to Uttarayana and Dakshina Ayana alone. There is another meaning for Ayana and what is this. What is the relationship between the Ayana of the Moon and eclipses? try again.

A3) Same as above.

A4 & 5) ?

A6) The answer to the question is correct, but not the explanation. What happens if a person has Lagna in 0 deg aries, does this mean he does not have any hidden image or people cannot perceive him?? Drusya signs are visible and planets placed in these signs will give results that are visible and readily understood whereas planets in Adrusya signs have hidden results or will affect the chart indirectly and the results will be not as readily visible.

You need to work harder.

Karen: Q2: Perfect and very much to the point. It is a brilliant reading. Happy to read about the link and interest you have shown in spirituality. I wanted some more inputs into Savitur and dharma devata. See the ninth house from the Karakamsa. excellent work on Vimsottari Dasa. Do the planets Moon & Mercury & imprisionment ring a bell - he had a vision of Krishna in prison.. Why did you stop so abruptly, i was just begining to enjoy this good work you have done.

Kartik: There is some difference in our calculations. I think the options of lagnamsa are Sg & Cp or even Aq. Also AK Merc is in Scorpio with Saturn and that is what made him come back to his roots or tradition. Your point about Narayana Dasa is well taken. recalculate the chart and use lahiri Ayanamsa. Savitri is the shakti of Savitur at Brahma Gayatri and that Mantra is recited for the DHARMA DEVATA at Sunrise. any link with the ninth house from AK?

Bharminder: That reading about successful in war and political astrology is the greatest reading anyone could have done. this is the speciality and this is also the greatest sorrow and he is actually trying to run away from it..Saturn is retrograde. he reads the Gita (Sun in 5th from AK) and consoles himself that sometimes we have to fight for what is right. You are very talented. the reading

"indulge in black magic on a professional basis" reading is wrong as the power of Mantra shastra and its use comes from the Navamsa-that reading of yours is correct. Agreed that all malefics are in trines to karaklamsa giving geat knowledge of the occult and this will bring many situations, but will he succumb with the powerful aspect of the Moon on AK? Moon is the compassionate one and is also Matri Karaka - promise to mother - look carefully.

You should not make such readings about Mantra/Tantra from the Atmakaraka in the Rasi chart. Naturally, the readings about spouse, children etc is way off the mark. Use the Navamsa and the reading about enemies given by you is correct. It is a painful past which made me leave Orissa and seek peace in Krishna. You can see how much he loved Ganapati Maharaj and the shakti vinayaka Mantras.

Ans2) I had purposely given an approximate time for you to work and see that you choose Aquarius.

Sriram.N.Kizhakkemadam: You missed a Yoga for Tapasya while you gave the combination of Sat + ketu with karakamsa. Ravi aspect on 12th is only Graha drishti and is not adequate to take a person to the Ista Devata. Instead Moon & rahu in exaltation are also aspecting the 12th from the Karakamsa and Parasara says that the one of the remedies for the Moon is to recite the Gayatri Mantra one lakh times. Gayatri is linked to savitur and savitri. with this perhaps we can consider the Navamsa Lagna as capricorn. would you agree?

Try Narayana Dasa and you will be exactly able to time the Bandan yoga of Ketu (as you have correctly seen this) with scorpio. It is easier and more accurate. BRILLIANT reading about the Sani Chandra Yoga. keep it up.

Purushottam: You have given that special look - talking about the Sun in such strength in all divisions. yes that is good. yes you also got the Tapaswi yoga correctly..good. As regards Ista you have given a broad perspective. Were you also looking at the Moon? Ista is seen from venus and this is RADHA without an iorta of doubt-his vision of krishna etc. However, venus in a sign of Mercury tends to take the person to Krishna and aurobino kept on repeating one thing that krishna will come to help him in the mission of achieving India's independance. is it just a coincidence that India actually got independance on his birthday when Rahu returned to the same sign as at his birth and the lagna rising was his Arudha Lagna...Savitur..Krishna's favorite Gayatri.

Karu: You are perfect except that part about the Rig Veda. that comes from Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in the third from AL in exaltation making him a great saint and in debility in Navamsa will also give adequate material blessings. i don't see if anyone got this.

i am tired now. Alex and all, I have received your letters and will read tomorrow.

Best WishesSanjay Rath