IndiaDivine.org

[Hare Rama Krishna] Godse/tumour/disease.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Lakshmi!

I don't think that Godse had an weak or afflictedmind..We can check it out from the horoscope.. What he did is due to religious fundamentalism. He did that act as he thought Gandhiji's actions are going againts the spirit of Hinduism. He must have interpreted things wrongly. However, it is difficult to judge action like Godse's as right or wrong on simplistic premises.

Everything is Maya. For Gandhiji, whatever he did was right and for Godse, he himself was correct. Just two sides of the same coin perceived differently by two different observers.

Anyway I would love to see his horoscope and the combination that made his a fundamental follower of his religion.

I meant no hurt to anybody.

Regards

Sarajit

-

Laksmi (Lynne Kary)

varahamihira

Monday, October 01, 2001 9:42 AM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Godse/tumour/disease.

Jaya Jagannatha.

I was meditating again about this Godse and why he did such a thing and i was thinking he has a very afflicted chart for physical health also. Does anyone know if he had an signs of brian tumour cancer or some other physical illness that would affect his mind.?

Lakshmi KaryOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database