IndiaDivine.org

September Lesson. Question-3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI GURDEV.

Sri MK Gandhi' Chart/ Question No. #3

Pujya Guruji,

Since I am not well versed with the predictive part of astrology and above it, being quite new to Jaimini system, My below notes may be found to be off beat for the list. I request to bear with me until I gain a fair knowledge under your valuable guidance.

I found little difference in the chart obtained from JH and one which was published in your book "JAIMINI MAHARISHI'S UPADESA SUTRAS". I clung on to later one. Sri Mohan Das K. Gandhi, popularly known as "Bharath Shilpi", had many a Raja yoga, as explained the above book. There has been a dictum in Vedic Astrology that, Sun should be strong in a chart to attain Name and Fame. In the chart, under study, though on plain look, it seems the Sun is not strong, but little deeper search reveals that Sun gets Vargottam as it gets Budha's varga both in Rasi and Navamsa. since Sun is 10th from its Rasi position in Navamsa it reaches Raja amsa. Sun in 12th house denied from enjoying material world. In this chart placement of benefic planets in all kendras render immense power. Mutual aspect of Guru and Shani in Rasi and conjunction in Navamsa in 12th house made him Karma yogi. He was a leader of masses because of strong 10th house from Lagna & AL and also from Swamsa. Note worthy is Gurus (graha) dhrusti on Lagna and placement of Guru in Navamsa with Navamsa Lord. And this led to realisation of his ambition. What is more challenging is to ascertain how he has adopted tool of 'Non vviolence for his successful war against British rule. Placement of Guru and Chandra in mutual kendras (in both Rasi and Navamsa) and obtaining Pushkaramsa for both the planets might give clue. Placement of Lagna in Airy and Earthy signs in Rasi and Navamsa respectively, must have bestowed him with good imaginative power coupled with practical perseverance. I wonder influence of Kuja on both Lagna in Rasi and Navamsa and on AL even should have made him aggressive person. How ever certainly this must have resulted in obstinacy and head strong will power and thus against all odds he emerged as triumphed. Sun in 12th house and Badhaka lord Chandra gave him a lot tortures, during their Dasas. Conjunction of Kuja and Shukra might have given him kamana. How ever AK is in 12th with Shani in navamsa. Shani is chara PiK. Always he had a feeling that he didn't discharge his duties towards father during his last days. He repented a lot for it (a curse), and led him to leave all luxuries and comforts along with some other reasons and become a Karma yogi. Eigth Lord Shukra being quite strong, gave him good longevity. Association of Kuja with 1st and 8th Lord Shukra gave him un-natural death, by swallowing bullets. As per chart, Lord Karthikeya should have been his Ista Deva. But he was devotee of Lord Rama. It is a puzzle for me. 3rd Lord Guru from both Rasi and Navamsa, gave very fertile and matured mental strength. Moon in 10th and in 3rd draw him to very sensitive to surroundings and made him to unsettled and travel a lot. A great influence of Budha on Lagna made him very eminent and virtuous personality. Does this also give clue for his Ista Devata? Guru in 7th gave him a noble, god fearing, supportive, spiritually bent and well educated wife. How ever Shani's dominance on 2nd/12th resulted in life away from family. Rahu in 10th made him unsettled in profession never the less brought him power and respect.

Namra shishya,

Mohan Hegde.anmohiey