IndiaDivine.org

Assignment: AK Q1.3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

-----------------------------

Dear Sanjay-ji,

Thank you for your comments on Q1.2 Sorry it was not more detailed, it took me all day to come up with that much and couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm sure as I gain experience it will take less time for me and I can delve deeper.

Please accept my reply to Q. 1.3 although I think I have provided more questions than answers.

Historically, Nathuram Ghose assassinated Mahatma Gandhi at point blank range two days after the Partition of India was agreed to as well as the formation of Pakistan. He was devout Hindu who was angered by Gandhi non-violent approach while Hindus were being massacred.

Astrologically, there is some confusion at to whether IST or LMT should used since I don't know when IST was established in India. I believe that using LMT makes more sense since the Navamsa lagna would have a Chandra -mangala yoga in the Lagnamsa instead of Venus in Capricorn.

While we were taught that Rahu as the AK should indicate a spiritually evolved soul, I am only seeing a misguided soul.

In the rasi, Mars rises in Gemini which also aspect the Moon(mind) adding a rashness to his personality and emotions. The moon, also the second lord is in 4th with Jupiter (gajakesari yoga?) and is opposite and exalted Venus in the 10th.

He either was wealthy or strongly desired luxuries. The lagna lord and 9th lord Mercury is poorly placed in the 12th house with 2 malefics, Rahu, and Sun. Mercury also the AK and the Sun, the fixed soul indicator. It is only one degree from the Sun, so it also a near Solar eclipse.

In the navamsa, Pisces rises (maybe), usually indicates a law-abiding and righteous individual but again contains a chandra-mangala yoga indicating rashness and passion and receive aspect from a malefic, Saturn. Mars in the lagnamsa can give expertise in firearms.

I won't focus too much on lagnamsa since I don't know if it is correct, but clearly we can see troubles from the karakamsa.

Having Rahu as the AK indicated that the individual will have to be set free from guile and be clean hearted.

The ista devata is indicated by Venus placed in 12th from the karakamsa and is also the lord of the 9th from the karakamsa so is also the dharma devata. However Venus placed in a tamasic sign may indicate a fiercer form of the Goddess however Jaimini (1.2.81) writes that Venus in the 12th house in a malefic sign gives devotion to dark forces. So the conundrum continues.

Rahu is joined with his enemy the Sun aspected by Jupiter and as Jaimini states is an indicator as "one who burn the houses of other". This didn't happen in his case but is indicative destructive acts. But the Sun is also the indicator of the soul so how could it be enemies with the AK whose goal is to bring the individual to Moksha.

Mars in the second from karakamsa demonstrates his passionate nature

Saturn ,alone in the 5th produces and archer. (1.2.96) could easily be extended to include bullets for modern times

But how would it be the soul's desire to kill? Perhaps this soul is struggling to overcome his rashness?

Awaiting your guidance,

Your sishya,

Karen