IndiaDivine.org

Ishta Devata

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I sent this mail last night but I feel not gone through the list. I am re-sending it again.

Om Gurave Namah,

Namasthe Gurudeva Sanjay,

To clear my understanding about AK and Ishta Devata I have looked few charts including yours. Even the lesson still not finished, I hope you will clear my little misunderstandings.

It is well known that you have blessed with traditional knowledge from your Grand Father. In your chart, Sri Krishna is Ishta (Mercury) and guided Guru was your Grand Father.

Mercury is aspecting by only Sun and Jupiter. Can we consider natural and other Karakatva for this guiding people for Ishta Devata ? For example, Jupiter (Karaka for Grand Father) aspecting your Mercury. Jupiter occupied in kendra to Mercury in Aquarius (philosophy) may indicate blessing from the grand father.

Same way, let's take chart of Srila Prabhupada. Ishtadavatha indicate by Moon aspected by Mars.

Mars must have lead him to Ishtadevata. Mars inimically placed in 7th of D9 where his partner indicate.

His wife made problems in his life and sold the Geeta for tea. He left home and end up as great Saint. Can we say, his wife too lead him to Ishta Davata ? We know there could be so many disguised blessings for rectify some ones life.

Am I misunderstood or wrong ? Could you send some light on this please ?

Your Sishya

Karu